Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171648 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
PaulThor:

Sir my problems are solved though not by you. I now know it can delay up to 7 days and I'm not alone. And you should be happy investing in such a platform. Don't sound so miserable and frustrated, unless it's your true nature. Thanks by the way..

Please go back and read what is given to you as MOU and no one forced you to invest in MBA am VERY SURE of that so dont come here to disturb our peace in this community pls. You can also abuse me it add nothing to me as i dont know how to argue or exchange words, the only language i understand is investments and nothing more

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
jabolo:

True talk.

Anyone still thinking of joining, look, listen, learn ... Read beyond the loudmouths here, they desperately need your money to prop up the Scam.

Good day.

Thunder fire your Life

You useless good for nothing contractor. Who are you to give advice to people here ?

After killing people with your Quack skills as a site engineer, are you here to also derail the financial destiny of innocent Nigerians ?

You are such a useless fool. It is your own life that is a Scam. The head of the people you killed on that site would worry you.

You killed people on that site with your Quack skills because you desperately needed human sacrifice to prop up the juju you are using to get contracts.......

Thunder fire your life once again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
PaulThor:

Noted sir. I will keep you all updated as events unfold. Thanks once more..
You and that stupid Rahmanjargo are the same. Have you updated us here with your MBA alert before? You had little delay and you quickly run down here to complain as if you did your investment here. Your kind Rahmanjargo vomited rubbish and you are replying "noted"

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
TheWatchDog:
You and that stupid Rahmanjargo are the same. Have you updated us here with your MBA alert before? You had little delay and you quickly run down here to complain as if you did your investment here. Your kind Rahmanjargo vomited rubbish and you are replying "noted"

Don't mind the fools. I'm sure all those accounts are owned by one yeye guy boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by StRichard(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
The eagle has landed, due date was 13th. My 2nd ROI

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
StRichard:
Pls what branch?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by StRichard(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
FASTCHOW:

Pls what branch?
Aba branch
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Holy spirit,what's happening to Allen ikeja branch?..... since 10th...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
FASTCHOW:

If I'm in a position to solve your problem here, I will rather hold your ROI for another 4 weeks.

Did you remember this thread when you received your so called first ROI?

Stop disturbing the peace of this thread before I bounce on you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
LudaChriz:

If I'm in a position to solve your problem here, I will rather hold your ROI for another 4 weeks.

Did you remember this thread when you received your so called first ROI?

Stop disturbing the peace of this thread before I bounce on you

Luda

Correct one. Well said. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
I see another uprising.
FASTCHOW:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Apparently, I’m a contractor. Responsible for Building collapse?

Lol, lol.

My history here is open to all.

These guys entertain regularly.

Desperation to protect this scam takes these people to depths unheard of lol.

They must know the MBA forex end is nigh!

They need new ‘victims’.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSARS .......... no more police brutality and extortion .

#Endjabolo......... no more Stupid Quack contractor and engineer killing people in project sites for ritual purpose.

#Endfxjones.......... no more Internet fraudster and a wonder bank manager that can turn 25$ to 7500$ in one year.

#Endnaysayers.............. nobody should drink panadol for our headache. Allow investors to take risks and face whatever consequences.

Long Live MBA. God no shame us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
jabolo:

Lol, lol.

They need new ‘victims’.

Guy u dey really mess up oooo and it shows u re not really busy. Pleaee join the protest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
jabolo:

Lol, lol.

They need new ‘victims’.

It is your end that is near you frustrated ritualist killing innocent people because you are looking for contracts.

You are the Scam here.

MBA don’t need new money to pay her investors. You are the Idiot that needs to renew your Juju that is why you keep killing people..... you are the one looking for victims.

Go and use your wife and children for rituals...... You dirty Bastard

You would die a very useless death.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shullygirl: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
Shout out to @airsaylongcom.

I approached him with a top up issue I had as an online investor. Even though he made it clear that he can choose not to respond to online investment, he still came through for me.

Issued resolved!

God Bless you and MBA.
Long live MBA!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2020
StRichard:

I'm ashamed of myself right now. So somebody's ROI is greater than my capital

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by MOD30(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Same here. I just told myself my brother hustle o!
LudaChriz:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
LudaChriz:

but his problem is bigger than your problem. Lol
U knw weda he take loan.. lol

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
shullygirl:
Shout out to @airsaylongcom.

I approached him with a top up issue I had as an online investor. Even though he made it clear that he can choose not to respond to online investment, he still came through for me.

Issued resolved!

God Bless you and MBA.
Long live MBA!

Your boldness in saying "lemme still try my luck" was what pushed me o.

And for the rest of the house, I didn't even know she was a lady when she approached me. Before I start hearing allegations that na because na babe na why I intervene

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

And for the rest of the house, I didn't even know she was a lady when she approached me. Before I start hearing allegations that na because na babe na why I intervene

My mannest, even if you know say she be girl, nothing do you. Even if she give you anything, cash or kind, collect am sharp sharp. Na person wey work de chop.... Workshop grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2020
jabolo:
Lol, lol.

They need new ‘victims’.

You are a Jobless MAD GOAT.

The day you would provide a concrete proof from the CBN, EFCC and ICPC that my beloved MBA is into illegal activities, then that day I would show you proofs of the collapsed building you were supervising that killed people. ----- You Murderer.

Until then, let the back and forth accusations and allegations continue.

Jabolo, I know more about you than you think, so you better control your mouth here ooo.

Why are you no longer frequenting Alausa - Lagos to lick the ass of politicians so that they can give you contracts ?

Because the last building contract they gave you was a disaster, lives were lost. Politicians in Alausa - Lagos are now aware that you are a Quack Fulani herdsman Engineer, so no more contract for you.

I told you earlier this week that the SEC is the major problem that is causing all this uncertainty surrounding MBA and other companies operating like them. But it is very obvious that you are too stupid and foolish to understand what I am saying.

Before MMM ran away with your life savings, there were warnings from every quarter ( CBN, EFCC, SEC ). But because of your greed and your desire to Hammer overnight, you went ahead with your life savings and even collected extra money from your wife and parents and donated it to MMM.

Today CBN and EFCC have done their investigations about MBA and found them credible and ready for serious business.

Even the SEC cannot point to any fault in the operations of MBA, all they can tell you is that ''you are investing at your own risk'' ----- Nevertheless, we are still waiting for them to do the needful and start regulating companies like MBA.

Jabolo, I know your problem. The day SEC starts regulating companies like MBA, you would be the first person to go and borrow money and invest in MBA. (Because right now you are very broke, poor and frustrated. At least I know that about you).

The reason you don't want to jump into the ring now is because you don't want a repeat of what happened to you in MMM. You are still Traumatized by that incident 3 years after and we can see the effects all over Nairaland where you criticize every investment opportunity. ---- You need to humble yourself and visit Yaba Left because you need Mental therapy.

MBA is not a scam but a successful forex trading company. I know that because I am seeing results in my own unsophisticated trading. Not to talk of MBA that is trading with A.I and massive amount of money from Investors both within and outside the country.

As you make plans to visit Yaba Left this weekend for Mental Evaluation and Therapy, Let me Pepper you with my recent trade results, so that your KOLO go increase.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu121: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
iyobosadavid:
Don't mind that bittered and foolish soul, he is raising anomaly that will consume him
people here just get bad mouth grin grin

Instead of you guys to use it to protest..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:

mesef reason am o....babe dem get power o hahahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
StRichard:

see alert....na block o! May our alert never seize oOo

GOD no go shame us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by taiwo92(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
Jabolo and fxjones honestly u are not suppose to be talking again. Una no get shame at all. People like u guys disgust me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pls who's watching AIT news right now? I just saw in the news where a Forex expert says the global forex market yields about 6.6 trillion dollars a day. Urging Nigerians to tap into the market.

Mehn if you're still here saying forex is Ponzi, na your village people they follow you oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gentlemen and ladies
Wherever you are, please stand up for 50nizzy...

He has shown intellect and energy
We have his back....

The People s Field Marshal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Cryomancer: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please have any online investor successfully done a top-up on their online account lately?

I would appreciate if anybody can walk me through the process.

P.S:
I'm still on the old 6months package.

Thanks a lot guys.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Ibitomisola: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pls, can someone explain better.
Have an investment with them bt thru a friend , started Sept .
My frd told me, it will last till Feb at 15% .So d ?,how many months will I receive commission B4 d main cash is returned.

Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Lol! 21 gun for you 50nizzy. I bow down in absolute respect for you investigative skills.

$25 to $7,500 is equivalent to 30,000% per annum. Please fxjones I want to invest $1,000 in this your investment. Please provide further details and how I can reach you

My Chairman, I salute you sir.

It is so refreshing to read your post after a long time. Thank you for the 21 gun salute. The bullets fell on the heads of all the enemies of MBA.

I also want to appreciate and salute my fellow investors for your humbling words and accolades in reaction to that post that exposed the enemies of MBA. I SALUTE YOU ALL.

Finally, to my fellow Warriors. I declare a 21 gun salute in celebration of your Gallantry and Bravado.

For constantly pushing back the naysayers and making sure their ambitions and intentions are frustrated in this thread, You guys are indeed Mighty Men Of Valour. ----- I SALUTE YOU ALL

God no go Shame Us. MBA For Life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.