Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170995 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2020
As in ??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by OfeAchi: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Do you need a Termination Form? I can email you one right away
Good day bros. It seems all cases of delayed payments are from offliners. I'm thinking that this is due to the manual payment processing involved. ?
If that's the case, there are solutions that can make everything seamless. I can be of help here, if needed.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2020
My due 180k is what I need.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:
My due date is on the 16th and i haven't received anything till date. I think something is wrong because i just called my agent/manager and he wasn't sure about the whole thing . Using curfew and the on going protest as excuse . Is this the end of MBA? cry cry

What branch? Is not the end though people still got paid this week.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2020
How can you be of help ? I am in Owerri and yes mine Is offline .
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Owerri pls
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2020
bigstan11787:

I called my account officer just now and she was telling me she is stucked in Benin that she does not have any update.
I just hope its not what I am thinking o..because it will not be funny for me o
NB: my due date is 16th

What branch bro?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:
I wish I could do that right now but there's curfew in my state so their office is closed.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2020
No I did in owerri but the date is correct .
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2020
Just got my Roi now. MBA to the world and back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 11:01am On Oct 21, 2020
How much did you invest with that you r getting 60k as roi ? R u sure now ??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:
No I did in owerri but the date is correct .
Guy calm down,MBA is not going anywhere....if u notice people that registered online aren't having this issue of delayed payment......I just think it's an issue they they are working hard to resolve and when they do we will all smile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:
is it too small or too much?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Every real investor is experiencing several issues from mba since last month it's only the fake investors on nairaland and Facebook that's getting paid.
They keep deceiving you guys with fake mba written alert and few fake edited credit alert pictures.
You should always check the monikers always saying they get paid it's few people controlling all those accounts.
50nizzy and the dragonmoron guy and the chief beggar airsay who won't assist you except you dash him 2k.

Look at this dirty criminal.

A disgrace to your parents that sent you to ESUT, only for you to end up as a bloody Cultist.

Before you were rusticated, you had already made up your mind to be an Internet Fraudster, so no need for ESUT certificate.

Today your mother regrets not aborting you while you were still in her womb.

Because of the bad luck you brought to the family, that was why she was maltreated and abused by Fulani herdsmen in your presence as described by your village people.

Carry your frustration and bad luck from this place and dump it in your useless family Altar......... You dirty, smelling criminal .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2020
Mightydude:
I wish I could do that right now but there's curfew in my state so their office is closed.

Oga pls go and terminate ASAP, we need peace in our estate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mightydude: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Na roi weh never drop be the problem big man.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by bigstan11787(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
BiggyB242:

What branch bro?

Lekki in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Davide470
Seun

Insulting A Nairalander

You need to grow a thicker skin. The bulk of abuse and curses come from your 'co-investors'. I leave those directed at me here - let everyone see how low greed can drive otherwise reasonable people.

And, when this thing crashes, gentle accusations of bribery would be the least of your worries in the predicted Dog-eat-Dog frenzy. That's even before the authorities get to you.

Good day.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

No not yet you no dey see wetn dey xup for this country?
So you dey fear? cheesy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
jabolo:

You need to grow a thicker skin. The bulk of abuse and curses come from your 'co-investors'. I leave those directed at me here - let everyone see how low greed can drive otherwise reasonable people.

And, when this thing crashes, gentle accusations of bribery would be the least of your worries in the predicted Dog-eat-Dog frenzy. That's even before the authorities get to you.

Good day.

Looool. It's not about a thick skin bro. I've got that. The fool I quoted is notorious for crying to his parents.

About the authorities getting to me. You are overthinking it. We are a going concern. Fact

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Looool. It's not about a thick skin bro. I've got that. The fool I quoted is notorious for crying to his parents.

About the authorities getting to me. You are overthinking it. We are a going concern. Fact
The authorities will sure get ahold of you in due time.
I have your phone number, home address and email address. When the time comes and you try to go into hiding you'll be fished out!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
@ Jabolo or @ Theoutsider

Whatever moniker you choose to hide under....... you are clearly out of your mind.

You are here talking about greed, but cannot explain to the authorities looking for you what happened to the missing body parts of the people that died in the construction site you were supervising........... You greedy ritualist.

You have indeed grown a thicker skin that is why you still have the effrontery to open your mouth and talk nonsense after killing innocent people for rituals.

Now you are here pretending to be an investment advisor with an evil intention to lead people to your den of ritualist.............. that your plan is DOA.

For your Information, it is your own building that would collapse on you and not MBA that has come to stay.

When that happens, it would become a fight between dogs and goats in your clan, fighting over the blood money you got through rituals.

Once again, MBA is not MMM that ran away with your blood money....... Never forget that

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Thumbs up for the measured response. I respect that.

Ok, truce over bro, lol.

This thing is still going down.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gozzylala(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Biguyman:

I have your phone number, home address and email address. When the time comes and you try to go into hiding you'll be fished out!
Arizona grin cheesy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Lol! You have been watching too many movies

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
@ Biguyman

Shut up your mouth

Look at this YABA LEFT Patient on the loose want to fish out someone.

You that the Authorities are looking for....... You self proclaimed Fraudster.

You that the Authorities are looking for......... You self styled Cultist.

You left ESUT with your hands stained with the blood of innocent students from other institutions and their head is currently working against you that is why you acting like a demented fellow.

The Authorities would definitely bring you to face justice because they have your records and last known address........ you are currently on the run as a fugitive.

So enjoy this your freedom while it lasts because what happened to Hushpuppi, “the mentor” you love to celebrate on Nairaland is small to what would happen to you............ Kirikiri prison is waiting your arrival.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Biguyman:

Guy to say the pure truth, you be real fool honestly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.