Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172718 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
EFOLK:
My investment date at MBA was due on the 28th of october but i havent gotten my ROI yet...
please is the anyone who invested in abuja branch and who's due date is also 28th but have received ROI for the month of october ?

I also would like to know if its true that when you terminate ur contract with MBA before the expiration of ur contract with them they will take 10% of ur capital...
How true is this ?

My 6 month contract will expire in january 28th and so far i have only received ROI twice...
My brother just received his ROI today ...28th oct due date .. ASABA branch

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sysdatek:

The truth will only format peoples brains when

Maxwell and Vodina are no where to be seen on the kiosk wcep site again.

Those two are playing them legally. But they dont want to accept facts.

How can an unknown travel agency company with non reachable white people acquire a multi billion naira fund except the mds are not plotting a legal loophole escape.

With maxwell now a director. He can exit the scene quietly without notice. And white wcep are also not reachable after that grin cheesy

Investors who have recieved their capital are lucky sha. Cause the next few months will be interesting

Cause by the time some people wake up. Maxwell will be sipping pina collada in the Caribbean

No make dem finish you oh, some people just activated their 1 year plan recently. Na do or die for here

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
idiopathic:
I don’t know why people get nasty, rude and abusive whenever people urge caution. If you really believe in the resilience of MBA, no amount of put down will derail their profitability, especially since they claim to be forex traders.

How will questioning their integrity especially glaring red flags impact their trading edge?
Those vociferously opposed to contrary opinion in their heart of heart’s, know it’s impossible to be making over 250% per annum and allow yourself to be acquired 90% by a travel agency. What value a travel agency add to this business?

If they had been acquired by a forex, hedge or mutual fund, it would have made sense.

A travel agency? Common people, do your research. This scenario has played out multiple times in the past.
We are seeing a Ponzi scheme on its last breath.
Shut up your gutter stinking mouth.
You aren't interested in any caution but an ulterior motive. Moreover, if you try to give caution and people say they aren't interested, can't you just waka pass?

Son of hate, your opinion is toxic, smelly and all wrapped in sinister motive.
If you're this good as a motivational speaker, go motivate Dr. Okonjo Iweala not to loose hope as the next DG, WTO. She needs it more right now.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
idiopathic:
Have folks noticed that those championing this scheme have gone largely silent:
@airsaylongcom
@captainking
@dragonfire
@50Nizzy

They have either cashed out or in the process after leading flocks of sheep to the slaughter house.
There is a huge cost to innocent folks-
Marriage failure, Divorce, Family Breakdowns, destroyed life savings, truncated education, evictions, loan defaults, eroded confidence, depression and even suicide.
You should be ashamed for your immoral profits.

Silence doesn't mean absence. I've gone silent several times before now. So stop being a buffoon

I guess you are unable to cum if you don't mention me. I already posted today prior to your foolish mention.

Privately you are looking for validation mentioning me.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
idiopathic:
@airsaylongcom
@captainking
@dragonfire
@50Nizzy

They have either cashed out or in the process after leading flocks of sheep to the slaughter house.
Marriage failure, Divorce, Family Breakdowns, destroyed life savings, truncated education, evictions, loan defaults, eroded confidence, depression and even suicide.

Let's not do this, No one was forced to partake in this investment, this thread has consisted of people arguing for and against MBA. anyone that invested must have read both sides and still decided to move forward.

We are all adults and must take responsibility for our actions. sometimes the best way to learn is By taking a loss

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
idiopathic:
@airsaylongcom
@captainking
@dragonfire
@50Nizzy

Obviously sounding from your name, idiotic pathetic. So, not surprised.
Since you gain strength watch marriages collapse, divorce in the air, family disintegration etc. If this is your wish for people, I say back to sender.
May it be your portion 7 folds.
If people are investing what they can afford to LOOSE, block head, the word again, if people are investing what they can afford to LOOSE, then the onus is on you to eat rat poison.
You're a witch. Continue killing yourself over other people's investment.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
jabolo:

The playbook has been played out many times before...

It's Dog-eat-Dog and friendly fire all round. Everyone is tense and snappy.

What makes them think this MBA ponzi will be any different?

So, if you still thinking of joining, you must be out of your mind, seeing all the craze going on lol.

Ok, ok, we'll just say... DO NOT INVEST.

Good day.

I am not an MBA "investor"; don't do this sort of biz but I think you are gradually turning to a nuisance. You have said enough to help people make an informed decision.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
ufotty2001:

My brother just received his ROI today ...28th oct due date .. ASABA branch
Congrats to him
May his ROIs never cease
Please tell him to continue to enjoy

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tyche:

I am not an MBA "investor"; don't do this sort of biz but I think you are gradually turning to a nuisance. You have said enough to help people make an informed decision.

Don't mind the piss of sh*t. He is a nuisance already. You have advised people. Let them choose wisely. But he keeps coming back every now and then just to spew rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
idiopathic:
@airsaylongcom
@captainking
@dragonfire
@50Nizzy

You are truelly representing your moniker...idiotic is an understatement..
Did you even read pages yesterday and the days before to see my comments and pictures..
6,000,000 years of suffering for you for not just wing idiotic but also for being dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
One golden truth is that the seemingly attack on people who call MBA a ponzi gives credence to their postulation.

We can disagree without throwing abuses.

The people who strongly believe MBA is a ponzi have been very very civil but those who are follower of MBA have resulted to insults and name calling. The only exception is airsaylongcom.

See make we leave English, if you believe say MBA nor be ponzi, nothing wey the “detractors” talk go shake you. Insulting perceived enemies only shows you are fighting desperately to stop the collapse of a ponzi.

Nothing when anybody go talk here fit cause the collapse of the forex market or a genuine forex trading company. On the other hand the things said here we hasten the collapse of a Ponzi scheme. The actions of MBA faithfuls paints a picture of people who know the system is a ponzi and are desperately trying to prevent panic and imminent collapse.

To MBA faithfuls - See people dey when be say na only dem dey trade forex still dey make money. When MBA was 100 customers shebi them dey make money, na them dey in thousands and they are still making money, if you believe true true say MBA they trade forex then you nor suppose fear, wetin the detractors dey talk go only cause people to stop registering and existing investors to terminate their contract, he no go bring down the system. Na only ponzi depends on new entrants to survive.

We can all live together in peace.

You believe MBA trades forex no wahala, you believe say MBA na ponzi abeg shout am oo, because he no go better for anybody when see bad thing come allow him neighbor enter am. For this 9ja and NL we all na neighbors and our brothers keeper.

Give peace a chance

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Your name means disease of unknown cause. Can you see where your problem started from.
idiopathic:
@airsaylongcom
@captainking
@dragonfire
@50Nizzy

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
I can see some people asking why I drop in intermittently to remind people here MBA forex is ponzi?

Some years back when MMM started, it was heavily promoted on nairaland. Some of us figured out it was ponzi as it wasn't adding up. Some nairalanders acting like rabid dogs aggressively attacking and threatening anyone that suggested it was ponzi. Some said we should mind our business, it's not our money.

Lo and behold it folded up. Several threads were opened on nairaland, people begging for money, many complaining of depression, some contemplating suicide. The promoters on nairaland went cold, didn't bother lifting a finger to help anyone, blamed them for being too greedy.

Same pattern is playing out here, unlike mmm, I will constantly come in to place a reminder that this is a ponzi. If they truly believe it's forex trading, then I don't expect them to be bothered. Understandably they are very bothered because we both know what MBA forex is and the truth is the silver bullet that can kill it.

When the chips are down, I can assure you that the rabid dogs attacking here and there will go cold, some will even deactivate, none will lift a finger to help anyone whose money is trapped (you can see it from the way they are attacking people complaining of delayed returns)

In short, it's my business, if you can't deal with it, hug a transformer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
OpenHeaven2019:
One golden truth is that the seemingly attack on people who call MBA a ponzi gives credence to their postulation.

We can disagree without throwing abuses.

The people who strongly believe MBA is a ponzi have been very very civil but those who are follower of MBA have resulted to insults and name calling. The only exception is airsaylongcom.

See make we leave English, if you believe say MBA nor be ponzi, nothing wey the “detractors” talk go shake you. Insulting perceived enemies only shows you are fighting desperately to stop the collapse of a ponzi.

Nothing when anybody go talk here fit cause the collapse of the forex market or a genuine forex trading company. On the other hand the things said here we hasten the collapse of a Ponzi scheme. The actions of MBA faithfuls paints a picture of people who know the system is a ponzi and are desperately trying to prevent panic and imminent collapse.

To MBA faithfuls - See people dey when be say na only dem dey trade forex still dey make money. When MBA was 100 customers shebi them dey make money, na them dey in thousands and they are still making money, if you believe true true say MBA they trade forex then you nor suppose fear, wetin the detractors dey talk go only cause people to stop registering and existing investors to terminate their contract, he no go bring down the system. Na only ponzi depends on new entrants to survive.

You believe MBA trades forex no wahala, you believe say MBA na ponzi abeg shout am oo, because he no go better for anybody when see bad thing come allow him neighbor enter am. For this 9ja and NL we all na neighbors and our brothers keeper.

Give peace a chance

The name calling is really disgusting and discouraging. Though I introduced two people. I'm not an investor. MBA really looks Ponzi and explained to the people that I introduced.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
OpenHeaven2019:

You believe MBA trades forex no wahala, you believe say MBA na ponzi abeg shout am oo, because he no go better for anybody when see bad thing come allow him neighbor enter am. For this 9ja and NL we all na neighbors and our brothers keeper .

Give peace a chance

God bless you for the bolded

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
captainking:

You are truelly representing your moniker...idiotic is an understatement..
Did you even read pages yesterday and the days before to see my comments and pictures..
6,000,000 years of suffering for you for not just wing idiotic but also for being dumb

Captain don't respond to these fools again pls. Meanwhile, 29th landed for my guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
kevinash69:
hi, it was just a question directed to someone. But some people feel the own the forum. The call you fake when you complain, rude and arrogant. Forum like this were created for people to learn and ask question. None of us work for MBA though some might have invested long ago and have experience in some issues. Some kids just sit and rudely reply people without have anything to say. we all learn here.
Hey Bro ignore those idiots. Did you get paid yet? Seems like we are both experiencing same issue o
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
EFOLK:
My investment date at MBA was due on the 28th of october but i havent gotten my ROI yet...
please is the anyone who invested in abuja branch and who's due date is also 28th but have received ROI for the month of october ?

I also would like to know if its true that when you terminate ur contract with MBA before the expiration of ur contract with them they will take 10% of ur capital...
How true is this ?

My 6 month contract will expire in january 28th and so far i have only received ROI twice...
I don't think you are an investor, because if you are one, you won't speculate
Re: MBA Investors Forum by leonard002(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol. I'm just amused at some people. Dear MBA badmouthers, for starters, the percentage of MBA investors that will view this thread is small, so all your rantings is probably not having the much desired effects you may want. I know because most millionaires have little time for social media like NAIRALAND as they are busy making more millions.

Because of the N360K minimum capital, most MBA investors are millionaires already unlike MMM that the dude above is quoting. Only one with enough money to cover his basic needs will afford 360k minimum for any investment, and most of us invested way above that.

Given, some investors will invest almost all they have which is not advisable for any investment scheme ever, legit or not, but the people you are trying to protect or save their monies like you always claim are millionaires or multi millionaires already and are probably raking in more millions as the days and months go by.

To the guys above badmouthing MBA, please save your energy for more useful endeavours to better your own personal lives as most of us won't feel the impact much even if all our monies are swallowed up assuming MBA is a ponzi like you claim.

Most people here invested just a little portion of their wealth, savings or net worth which may sound large to others.

In short summarily you are wasting your time and breath on a fruitless venture seriously. Someone needed to tell you guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by captainking(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
aremso:

Captain don't respond to these fools again pls. Meanwhile, 29th landed for my guy.
Agreed bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ezechi24(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Advision:
I can see some people asking why I drop in intermittently to remind people here MBA forex is ponzi?

Some years back when MMM started, it was heavily promoted on nairaland. Some of us figured out it was ponzi as it wasn't adding up. Some nairalanders acting like rabid dogs aggressively attacking and threatening anyone that suggested it was ponzi. Some said we should mind our business, it's not our money.

Lo and behold it folded up. Several threads were opened on nairaland, people begging for money, many complaining of depression, some contemplating suicide. The promoters on nairaland went cold, didn't bother lifting a finger to help anyone, blamed them for being too greedy.

Same pattern is playing out here, unlike mmm, I will constantly come in to place a reminder that this is a ponzi. If they truly believe it's forex trading, then I don't expect them to be bothered. Understandably they are very bothered because we both know what MBA forex is and the truth is the silver bullet that can kill it.

When the chips are down, I can assure you that the rabid dogs attacking here and there will go cold, some will even deactivate, none will lift a finger to help anyone whose money is trapped (you can see it from the way they are attacking people complaining of delayed returns)

In short, it's my business, if you can't deal with it, hug a transformer

how many months did mmm last?....and how many years has MBA been existing.... calculate it and ask yourself y MBA hasn't collapsed since then...a company that could withstand covid 19 that crumbled even the economy of america....but there they are still paying investors in millions ....I don't know who you are but I'll advice you to calm down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
aremso:

May his Roi never cease
What branch bro?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sarima07: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Long live MBA,
Every weapon fashioned against MBA will never prosper
I just received my 6th ROI, All 28th Oct... Hurray

All the people that want MBA down, Holy ghost fire, There mouth go rotten...

It shall continue in Praise Amen

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
sarima07:
Long live MBA,
Every weapon fashioned against MBA will never prosper
I just received my 6th ROI, All 28th Oct... Hurray

All the people that want MBA down, Holy ghost fire, There mouth go rotten...

It shall continue in Praise Amen
Holy ghost fire oh... Burn them. All these witches and wizards . Monitoring spirits, monitoring my investments fire!!! Monitoring MBA, fire!!! Fayayayaya. It will surely end in praise ijn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
FASTCHOW:
May his Roi never cease What branch bro?
waterlines, PH

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by klaiire(f): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hello everyone, Please I invested with MBA on the 5th of October and am yet to receive a confirmation message, where as my brother who invested on the 16th of October had received his..please is there any course for alarm of I should wait till on the 5th

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
klaiire:
Hello everyone, Please I invested with MBA on the 5th of October and am yet to receive a confirmation message, where as my brother who invested on the 16th of October had received his..please is there any course for alarm of I should wait till on the 5th
It doesn't matter... U will still receive ur roi...

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
01/11/2020.
22:00Hr.

My prayer is simple:
-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tinkulala: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
MBA investors, please you people should understand the plight of those criticizing MBA,it’s not easy to raise 360k na.....

It’s like when you toast a girl and she no gree you console yourself by calling her olosho

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Tinkulala:
MBA investors, please you people should understand the plight of those criticizing MBA,it’s not easy to raise 360k na.....

It’s like when you toast a girl and she no gree you console yourself by calling her olosho

This is all shades of wrong. Just imagine how crude and disrespectful you sound! You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
kevinash69:
your problem is illiteracy you read and yet you don't comprehend. My initial writeup was directed to someone and I mentioned him. You must not comment on every writeup. Please mind your business
you re mentioning someone that can't help u, ur mumu never do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.