Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174811 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Brother use your head, apply for termination. Now might still be early. MBA IS REALLY IN THE BEGINNING OF END. if they still exists till February, I'll believe and invest
You can't invest cos you wouldn't still have been able to save up to that. We quite understand your pain, frustration, anxiety and overzealousness

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
And be roasted you this filthy rotten carcass.

May vultures and wild beasts prey on your mutilated body
No wonder your parents Christianed you an outcast. @theoutsider, simply means bastard.
We really need to ask your mum who your alleged father is.

This was cute. You must have done welll in Grammar school.

You know who will hurt the most.. when you lose your money or find out its impossible to get wealthy off MBA.
Where is your boat, your luxury car, and private home? You think this ride can last 5 years or more. LOL grin

Your daddy Max just sold off 90% of MBA to a foreign shell company. SEC wouldn't be able to do anything because your trades will be sent out over seas. You all sign agreements that you cannot go after anyone who is a team member or former team member of MBA. The new majority owner is not even a resident of Nigeria.

You have no clue what your doing, what you signed, or wtf is going on. You are dumb as a rock, Did you even read the terms, FAQ on the site, and the rules? No matter what stupid response you make the answer is NO and you will have a sinking feeling inside that gutless soul because I am 100% right that you didn't. I dont care about your garbage pennies you put into MBA... its the helpless people who will follow your stupid lead because they are desperate to get off the poverty cycle.

If you caught on fire.. i wouldn't piss on you to save your life.

Everyone in Nigeria cannot get rich off FOREX you dumb arrogant hippo. If that is the case there will be more forex traders in Nigeria than the whole world and it will force its self to be a Quasi- Ponzi or almost an MLM. This is what happens when ROI exceeds IQ. Money never comes easy and if you think the Nigeria government would not regulate millions of dollars coming into the country you are sadly mistaken.

100,000 of thousands of people cannot become wealthy doing nothing. This has never happen and it will never happen. So keep dreaming, keep talking crap and I will see you on the other side corn ball. A prostitute has a better investment record than you

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

This was cute. You must have done will in Grammar school.

You know who will hurt the most.. when you lose your money or find out its impossible to get wealthy off MBA.
Where is your boat, your luxury car, and private home? You think this ride can last 5 years or more. LOL grin

Your daddy Max just sold off 90% of MBA to a foreign shell company. SEC wouldn't be able to do anything because your trades will be sent out over seas. You all sign agreements that you cannot go after anyone who is a team member or former team member of MBA. The new majority owner is not even a resident of Nigeria.

You have no clue what your doing, what you signed, or wtf is going on. You are dumb as a rock, Did you even read the terms, FAQ on the site, and the rules? No matter what stupid response you make the answer is NO and you will have a sinking feeling inside that gutless soul because I am 100% right that you didn't. I dont care about your garbage pennies you put into MBA... its the helpless people who will follow your stupid lead because they are desperate to get off the poverty cycle.

Everyone in Nigeria cannot get rich off FOREX you dumb arrogant hippo. If that is the case there will be more forex traders in Nigeria than the whole world and it will force its self to be a Quasi- Ponzi or almost an MLM. This is what happens when ROI exceeds IQ. Money never comes easy and if you think the Nigeria government would not regulate millions of dollars coming into the country you are sadly mistaken.

100,000 of thousands of people cannot become wealthy doing nothing. This has never happen and it will never happen. So keep dreaming, keep talking crap and I will see you on the other side corn ball. A prostitute has a better investment record than you

E shock you?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Godwin590: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2020
Skudi:
Did you encounter any difficult while making payment online before investing..

Yeah I did

Before investing, I tried a couple of times to make payments but I couldn’t for some reasons as my card kept declining. Until I went to my bank and changed my atm card and tried it again and it worked. That’s it!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Wow wow wow

Classical case of jealousy and witchcraftcy
Gaddafiyusf:

Brother use your head, apply for termination. Now might still be early. MBA IS REALLY IN THE BEGINNING OF END. if they still exists till February, I'll believe and invest

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2020
ControG:
For the records, third RoI just came through for me... due date was 29th. MBA Pays..

Transaction Notification
Account Number :
Transaction Location : E- CHANNELS
Description : TRANSFER BETWEEN CUSTOMERS
Amount : 189,000.00
Value Date : 02-Nov-2020
Remarks : N-10073512372/MBA ABU 27TH OCT-00000000000002020110205234830 9100735123720 From MBA TRADING & CAPITAL INVE LTD To ODIETE, OGHENELURE OGAGA REF: 0001696058209100735123720
Time of Transaction : 07:52
Document Number : 0

The balances on this account as at 07:52 are as follow

Why not show us a screenshot of the alert?
Anybody can copy, edit and past this kind of shit

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2020
In 2007, I lost about 9m in shares to government and SEC regulated companies buying shares that can't even pay dividend for a year. IGI, Oceanic bank, Bank PHB are just a few. I thought i was playing safe. Everything is all about risk. Did government pay me back 1 kobo? I still have those physical documents. What good did it do to me? Please no dey break your head over another person problem. What some people have in MBA some people spent it this weekend in night clubs. Mind your business!!!
Theoutsider:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Why should he show it to you? Did you give him the money? Wetin be all this nonsense?
LudaChriz:

Why not show us a screenshot of the alert?
Anybody can copy, edit and past this kind of shit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
Why should he show it to you? Did you give him the money? Wetin be all this nonsense?

You dey mind am, mad kids everywhere!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Yap yap yap yap. Keep flapping those gums. You are not an investor. If I buy 10 lollipops and sell them at markup.. that too is investing. Let me know when you are with the big boys moving real estate or businesses. A REAL INVESTOR!

I got one for you.. plant your ugly mug on this forum so they can see who their leader is. cool

I have nothing against Maxwell.. the more I look into it.. the more I see he is a pawn or he is trying to save face. Eventually, his name and face will be removed from the website. I will repost this very statement when I see it. He will moan about how the Nigeria government didn't support him or some BS.

I would admire your 13 years of failure if you actually got good. What makes you different than a 13 yr old investing in MBA grin grin grin
OMG i am laughing so hard my stomach is going to explode. tongue No you think you are some hot shot investor.. look at your first post here. You were a ragged dog looking for a bone.

What makes you different than the 1000 of people investing in MBA sir?

Its easy, you don't give to the poor and posting Screen shots of your ROI is not bragging wtf. I rather brag about feeding the poor with my winning than brag about my earning you selfish hippo. Maybe you can inspire others to help poverty than you use it as a weapon against other.

Shut up your mouth, you dirty pauper.

So you believe that forex trading is my main source of Income ? then keep dreaming.

For someone to keep spending money in the forex market over the years, then that should tell you that he has other sources of Income but I know you are too Foolish and Stupid to understand that.

Jabolo, just a single loss in MMM, frustrated your entire life and marriage because you had no back up alternative. MBA Investors here are not like you. Personally I have diversified my Investments into high, medium and low risk. MBA is among the high risk Investments I have. MBA is a calculated risk most of here took and we are comfortable with it.

Why not tell your Father to plant his own mug here, so that we can see the face of the Wife Beater that made your mother to pass through pains maritally until she decided to leave. And we can also see the face of the man that taught you how to maltreat your wife.

You have nothing against Maxwell, but you can lie about him by posting a false statement about him on Nairaland ----- You are Obviously demented and still Traumatized by your childhood experience Orchestrated by your father.

Jabolo, Speaking of a Dog, were the actions of your father any different from that of a dog when he chased your mum out of the house and brought in another woman with children into the house ? He later sent you out of the house because you were seen as badluck, just to make way for his new family.

Show me where you saw one of my ROI from MBA ------ You are a sick fellow.

I would keep posting whatever profit I make from the forex market because there are people like me here on this thread that are interested in the forex market and my screenshot is to let them know that it is possible to make money in the markets. unlike you that have a Stupid perverted mindset about the forex market.

97% of traders loss money kill you there. ------ that is why you would remain perpetually poor.

If I stated my past failures in the forex market here in this thread, is it wrong for me to announce my consistent success in the markets here also ? ---- why are you so pained and bittered at people's success and rejoice at their failure ? ------- This is pure Witchcraft from your father's house.

Jabolo Whatever I give to the poor and those in need is not a topic on Narialand and would never be. That is not necessary but you are stupid enough not to understand that.

Once again, you are a Jobless nobody. You are more useless than the zero behind the decimal point. That is why you monitor people's life and Investments because you have no good life of your own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2020
50nizzy:

Shut up your mouth, you dirty pauper.

So you believe that forex trading is my main source of Income ? then keep dreaming.

For someone to keep spending money in the forex market over the years, then that should tell you that he has other sources of Income but I know you are too Foolish and Stupid to understand that.

Jabolo, just a single loss in MMM, frustrated your entire life and marriage because you had no back up alternative. MBA Investors here are not like you. Personally I have diversified my Investments into high, medium and low risk. MBA is among the high risk Investments I have. MBA is a calculated risk most of here took and we are comfortable with it.

Why not tell your Father to plant his own mug here, so that we can see the face of the Wife Beater that made your mother to pass through pains maritally until she decided to leave. And we can also see the face of the man that taught you how to maltreat your wife.

You have nothing against Maxwell, but you can lie about him by posting a false statement about him on Nairaland ----- You are Obviously demented and still Traumatized by your childhood experience Orchestrated by your father.

Jabolo, Speaking of a Dog, were the actions of your father any different from that of a dog when he chased your mum out of the house and brought in another woman with children into the house ? He later sent you out of the house because you were seen as badluck, just to make way for his new family.

Show me where you saw one of my ROI from MBA ------ You are a sick fellow.

I would keep posting whatever profit I make from the forex market because there are people like me here on this thread that are interested in the forex market and my screenshot is to let them know that it is possible to make money in the markets. unlike you that have a Stupid perverted mindset about the forex market.

97% of traders loss money kill you there. ------ that is why you would remain perpetually poor.

If I stated my past failures in the forex market here in this thread, is it wrong for me to announce my consistent success in the markets here also ? ---- why are you so pained and bittered at people's success and rejoice at their failure ? ------- This is pure Witchcraft from your father's house.

Jabolo Whatever I give to the poor and those in need is not a topic on Narialand and would never be. That is not necessary but you are stupid enough not to understand that.

Once again, you are a Jobless nobody. You are more useless than the zero behind the decimal point. That is why you monitor people's life and Investments because you have no good life of your own.

If you want to waste your time responding to Jabloo via me go for it.. you are wasting your time fool. The minute you start talking about MMM and Jabloo and jobless I dont even read it LOL
Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Let me loose my money and get hurt.
Is it your money or your hurt?

You sha want to compulsorily take panadol over my headache, in that case continue.

On loosing my money, I didn't make money via MBA and will never live on MBA returns.
Life has been fair to me. I have my own private home and commercial for rent, car(s) and assets, so if MBA brings any, it's an addition.

So, cum on that, you poverty stricken bigot.
No wonder every genuine business/investment is scam to you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Let me loose my money and get hurt.
Is it your money or your hurt?

You sha want to compulsorily take panadol over my headache, in that case continue.

On loosing my money, I didn't make money via MBA and will never live on MBA returns.
Life has been fair to me. I have my own private home and commercial for rent, car(s) and assets, so if MBA brings any, it's an addition.

So, cum on that, you poverty stricken bigot.
No wonder every genuine business/investment is scam to you.

if its your money!
Why do you care what I say?
I don't care about your money. Period.
What is your obsession thinking I care about you or your profits?

If you are such a bigger player.. what you doing on nairaland wink

You are a fool.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

If you want to waste your time responding to Jabloo via me go for it.. you are wasting your time fool. The minute you start talking about MMM and Jabloo and jobless I dont even read it LOL

The fact that a Lie has been in office for so many years, does not make it the Truth.

You can continue to Lie and deny that you are not Jabolo, but those of us here that always on this thread knows your true Identity ----- You dirty nincompoop.

Keep Fooling yourself, because that is what your are a Big Fool.

You are a bloody nobody. You are utterly jobless. You are poor, broke, frustrated, demented, Traumatized, Suicidal and all manner of ills accompany your sad life.

Jabolo, whatever energy you intend to display here on a faceless forum to people you don't know, channel it towards your mother that went through hell at the hands of your father.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

if its your money!
Why do you care what I say?
I don't care about your money. Period.
What is your obsession thinking I care about you or your profits?

If you are such a bigger player.. what you doing on nairaland wink

You are a fool.
I care what you say cos you're a scumbag and a disgruntled element.
You can't even care about my money cos it isn't yours. And any attempt to want to rob not only me but anybody here, you'll be killed period.

For your info, bigger players are on nairaland. Go check, you'll find them active in no other section outside business and investment.

Your adopted father is a fool, your prostitute mother who gets paid from striping business is a mega and a bigger fool.

You smell and stink penury!
It isn't your fault though, it's your name working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

How can someones life be a Ponzi? That doesn't even make sense. Did you make that up all your self? Better test your IQ. All these geniuses that put money into a contract and money comes out.. think they are JP Morgan now. cheesy

Shut up your gutter

I would test my IQ when you and your family members test your own IQ.

Stop being a Fool and monitoring people’s investment like your pathetic life depends on it.

Nobody was forced to invest in MBA and nobody would cry to you even if the company go under today. But you are an Idiot to understand that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Liar from abyss
That's what you are!
You read them, salivate and possibly masturbate on them.

Crook, continue, one day you'll meet your Waterloo

Omo Ale (in our parlance, you're a bastard)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Liar from abyss
That's what you are!
You read them, salivate and possibly masturbate on them.

Crook, continue, one day you'll meet your Waterloo

Omo Ale (in our parlance, you're a bastard)

akinonigbinde
50nizzy
DragonFire433

any other losers names who want to be send off to the witch doctor. I got a nice spell for you.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
In 2007, I lost about 9m in shares to government and SEC regulated companies buying shares that can't even pay dividend for a year. IGI, Oceanic bank, Bank PHB are just a few. I thought i was playing safe. Everything is all about risk. Did government pay me back 1 kobo? I still have those physical documents. What good did it do to me? Please no dey break your head over another person problem. What some people have in MBA some people spent it this weekend in night clubs. Mind your business!!!

Bros don’t mind that useless fellow that thinks loosing money is the end of the world or is what defines a persons life.

I don’t know of any successful person that has never tasted a financial loss before. But the ability to bounce back again is what determines if you are a failure or not.

He claims to have an high IQ but cannot figure this out because his IQ is total foolishness.

Jabolo is nothing more than a Quack building contractor that is responsible for the death of many people..... and very soon he would join those that he killed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

akinonigbinde
50nizzy
DragonFire433

any other losers names who want to be send off to the witch doctor. I got a nice spell for you.
And na you the spell go first catch.
As those witches are ever prepare ready to feast on your blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2020
DragonFire433:

Bros don’t mind that useless fellow that thinks loosing money is the end of the world or is what defines a persons life.

I don’t know of any successful person that has never tasted a financial loss before. But the ability to bounce back again is what determines if you are a failure or not.

He claims to have an high IQ but cannot figure this out because his IQ is total foolishness.

[s]Jabolo is nothing more than a Quack building contractor that is responsible for the death of many people..... and very soon he would join those that he killed[/s]

one person losing money is normal.
Losing money for 13 years and nothing to show for is not normal

gathering 1000s of people to lose money is pathetic and promising them guarantee returns for life. Dont be ignorant. You know many people who no nothing about forex are buying contracts so shut your mouth.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

gathering 1000s of people to lose money is pathetic and promising them guarantee returns for life. Dont be ignorant. You know many people who no nothing about forex are buying contracts so shut your mouth.
And that 1000s of people you are trying to save from losing there money are not even here on nairaland. Why not take this your so called campaign and draw a time table to be always available at each of there different offices per day with a placard in your hand to desist people from investing and losing there money, cos as i type right now, there office at Eliozu and waterline in port harcourt is crowded with new investors wanting to invest. At least it will help you in this your so called campaign against MBA and MAXWELL, cos you are already sounding like child. A lost soul you are.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Godwin590:

Yeah I did

Before investing, I tried a couple of times to make payments but I couldn’t for some reasons as my card kept declining. Until I went to my bank and changed my atm card and tried it again and it worked. That’s it!

Your money is gone.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2020
Whether I lose or gain e concern you? Did i beg you for money? I keep waxing stronger and I don't beg nobody
Theoutsider:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Theoutsider:

Shut up your gutter.

Have you read the story of Abraham Lincoln and the series of losses he had for more than a decade before he eventually became President.

I can mention names here that lost money for years before the eventual turnaround because the list is endless..... but a Big Fool like you don’t deserve such lectures

I can see where your IQ have Land you. In the gutter of Stupidity and Poverty.

So Jabolo who now made you the both the advocate and judge of this thousands of people ?

You can go ahead and deny you are not Jabolo, we are used to it.

If thousands lose their money, would they come to your house and weep ? Why are you so stupid not to allow adults take their own decisions and leave with the consequences.

But because the Altars of your Father’s house are fighting you, you think you are now defender of the universe.

When you see your mother, then you can use that your spell on her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 10:43am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
Whether I lose or gain e concern you? Did i beg you for money? I keep waxing stronger and I don't beg nobody

Not worried about you 3rd world. What does this thread have anything to do about your ROIs. So the question is... why are you here?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2020
DragonFire433:

Shut up your gutter.

Have you read the story of Abraham Lincoln and the series of losses he had for more than a decade before he eventually became President.

I can mention names here that lost money for years before the eventual turnaround because the list is endless..... but a Big Fool like you don’t deserve such lectures

I can see where your IQ have Land you. In the gutter of Stupidity and Poverty.

[s]So Jabolo who now made you the both the advocate and judge of this thousands of people ?[/s]

You can go ahead and deny you are not Jabolo, we are used to it.

If thousands lose their money, would they come to your house and weep ? Why are you so stupid not to allow adults take their own decisions and leave with the consequences.

But because the Altars of your Father’s house are fighting you, you think you are now defender of the universe.

When you see your mother, then you can use that your spell on her.

you are comparing Abe to MBA LMAO!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by LudaChriz(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:

Then why is he posting it here
Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Your own story is far worse. You dont have anything in MBA but you are on MBA thread 24/7. Imagine me going to sleep on Bara Finance investors thread. Wetin concern me is the question. I MIND MY OWN BUSINESS (MONEY)
Theoutsider:

Not worried about you 3rd world. What does this thread have anything to do about your ROIs. So the question is... why are you here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
My own is coming. Then maybe you can ask me why my phone no is not there. And maybe my next of kin and my first daughter's name
LudaChriz:

Then why is he posting it here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
My own is coming. Then maybe you can ask me why my phone no is not there. And maybe my next of kin and my first daughter's name

grin grin grin
Baba you too funny...no worry he go ask you why ur house address nu dey...

InGodWeTrust

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.