Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174823 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
ufotty2001:
I went to waterline office today instead me to see termination of investment due to this acquisition I was supprised to see rollover, new investors, and top up... People so much trust MBA... Am very happy today... !!

Same with Allen branch. Things looks very good and ok.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
why my post they pain u ? Abi i dont have right to comment on some one observation of the fighting in MBA office again ....why are u pained

Shut up your gutter mouth

You claimed that you never wanted MBA to fail but you are elated and excited to see people that are complaining of delayed payment and even talking about Visa for delayed payment

With such a Hypothetical behavior, You should be ashamed of your useless self.

You cannot Fool anyone here because I know that you keep coming here because you want MBA to fail because you were not smart enough to invest in it.

I welcome your encroachment to this territory because you would be dealt with here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ahiboilandgas: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
DragonFire433:

Shut up your gutter mouth

You claimed that you never wanted MBA to fail but you are elated and excited to see people that are complaining of delayed payment and even talking about Visa for delayed payment

With such a Hypothetical behavior, You should be ashamed of your useless self.

You cannot Fool anyone here because I know that you keep coming here because you want MBA to fail because you were not smart enough to invest in it.

I welcome your encroachment to this territory because you would be dealt with here.
it now a lions den ?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Same with Allen branch. Things looks very good and ok.

Benin branch is Calm and Cool too

Nothing way Musa nu go see with Jabolo and the 40 thieves

InGodWeTrust

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
it now a lions den ?

Ask yourself that question.

With the wickedness in your heart towards people’s investment, even a harmless dove would kill you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
InGodWeTrust701:

Benin branch is Calm and Cool too

Nothing way Musa nu go see with Jabolo and the 40 thieves

InGodWeTrust

Ona go kee person oo "Jabolo and the 40 thieves "

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
austinkenneth:
BOOM!
750k alert just landed. Due date:28th. Lekki

Haters keep hating. Better find a way to join instead continuing to hate.
Congrats bro
May your ENVIED ROIs never cease
Continue to enjoy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
ladybirdsings:
I just checked my phone and saw my ROI sitting in my account. Allen Ikeja branch for 27th. I sent them a mail on Friday and this morning. They told me it was being worked on. Received it this evening.
Congrats bro/sis
May your ROIs never cease
Enjoy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Eziman2003: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
The owner of MBA is the most beneficiary of this take over. The man has watered down his risk.
God will help investors

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2020
Eziman2003:
The owner of MBA is the most beneficiary of this take over. The man has watered down his risk.
God will help investors

another one spotted,they must Sha see reasons why a good system must fail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
kevinash69:
some displeased investors with over a month and 2 months delayed ROI came to forcefully terminate their investment, insisting their ROI and capital must be paid to them at the spot.. I hope this delayed issue get resolve soon...

Trust me. Not a first occurrence. The customers always have a rethink when they are given Termination Form.

Lagos Branches have a bit of a backlog and trust me staff are in overdrive to clear them. But our internal check process MUST be followed to minimise fraud within the system. THE Financial regulator is currently vetting MTCIL so that vetting process must be followed to the letter.

For those with delays from the Lagos Branches, please be a bit a patient. All hands are on deck.

Also check with your Banks if there was a failed transaction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Bro I'm not in Lagos.
My account officer has done his best and gave me numbers to call and all of that.
If to say i dey lag i suppose don go cause problem there honestly
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kevinash69: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Trust me. Not a first occurrence. The customers always have a rethink when they are given Termination Form.

Lagos Branches have a bit of a backlog and trust me staff are in overdrive to clear them. But our internal check process MUST be followed to minimise fraud within the system. THE Financial regulator is currently vetting MTCIL so that vetting process must be followed to the letter.

For those with delays from the Lagos Branches, please be a bit a patient. All hands are on deck.

Also check with your Banks if there was a failed transaction.
thanks for this mature explanation. I really appreciate this. Thumbs up..

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
[quote author=kevinash69 post=95651319][/quote]when i said here i have nt recived my ROI For 2months some people that think they own MBA said i was lieing.Anyway i went there on friday,after making trouble with them i was paid for jst a month immediately and they promised to pay the other one within the week.MBA Is real but i guess they have some bad eggs as most organisations also have.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Conaljom: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

It's really annoying. I don send mails i don tire.
They called me today and sent me a mail also again asking me if i have been paid so they can cancel the pending request for payment. Can you imagine?Since last two weeks o.
Fr I'm tired and it's a new month already.

Same issues here!

I think MBA made a huge mistake by accumulating much customers that they can't control.

I just pray they resolve these issues ASAP

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kevinash69: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
elpochas:
when i said here i have nt recived my ROI For 2months some people that think they own MBA said i was lieing.Anyway i went there on friday,after making trouble with them i was paid for jst a month immediately and they promised to pay the other one within the week.MBA Is real but i guess they have some bad eggs as most organisations also have.
what branch please?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tope777(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
03/11/2020.
22:13Hr.

My prayer is simple:

-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by elpochas: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
kevinash69:
what branch please?
ELIOZU

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by SA44LA44(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
ROI paid today. Due date 25th, Lekki branch.

Let’s be patient, all investors will be paid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
tope777:
03/11/2020.
22:13Hr.

My prayer is simple:

-Whoever pray for MBA downfall will never progress in whatsoever they do in this life.
Proverb 24:20.
Matthew 27:3-5.

-For those looking for money to invest, may the good Lord enrich your Pocket.
Philippians 4:19-20.
Isaiah 43:18-19.

-For those already invested their money, your ROI will never stop.
Genesis 26:12-14.
Psalm 1:3.

-For MBA Management and Staff, May the Lord grant you Wisdom,Knowledge, Understanding and Divine Ideas to move forward.
Proverb 3:13-18
Luke 21:15.

MBA for life ..

We Movee..

Our Prayer Warrior, I Salute you.

A Big Amen to this Prayer.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Conaljom:

Same issues here!

I think MBA made a huge mistake by accumulating much customers that they can't control.

When is your due date?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
elpochas:
when i said here i have nt recived my ROI For 2months some people that think they own MBA said i was lieing.Anyway i went there on friday,after making trouble with them i was paid for jst a month immediately and they promised to pay the other one within the week.MBA Is real but i guess they have some bad eggs as most organisations also have.
Mahn.
It's frustrating when you come here to make a complaints and seek for help from people who have experienced similar issues one stupid idiot with 360k investment go con dey follow you talk rubbish.
This is really annoying.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kevinash69: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just received my Oct 11 ROI.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Has anyone noticed that the Grand Naysayer of MBA in the person of Fxmanager is now Offering Investors 50% monthly ROI.

Here is the Link to his Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6215219/citadel-forex-fund-management-targets#95476527

Fxmanager is one of the Brains behind Citadel forex fund management. I am not here to castigate Fxmanager but to let us know that he has finally seen the Light at the end of the tunnel.

I am rather here to applaud him for his resilience and doggedness when it comes to defending the forex Industry.

Is it possible to make 50% profit in the forex market ? ------ Yes it is Possible.

Will you make 50% profit every month in the market ? ------- NO, the strategy you are using plays a big part here.

Is there any sense in what Fxmanager is offering ? ------- Yes, it makes sense and I may try the conservative package with some spare cash later.

For all the Grand children of Fxmanager that are here talking trash about MBA, why don't you go and learn from your Grandfather how he is able to make 50% monthly.

Jabolo and the 40 Thieves, You guys should go and learn from your Grandfather and possibly invest with him, so that you can escape generational poverty and financial catastrophe.

MBA FOR LIFE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
Conaljom:

Same issues here!

We just hope the delays are sorted out soon... Maybe if they increase the minimum investment to like N1.5M .. It may solve some issues

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jkings2020: 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
The tree is finally falling, listen to the statement........ not due to any financial incapacity" I rest my case only a big fool will still think MBA is truly making money as they claim, which kind stupid partnership,,,Maxwell will soon be on the run. There is no investment here, is pure ponzi.......
jabolo:

Online ... ROI Testimonies Yay!
Real life ... wahala, fights.

This happens all the time when Ponzi schemes are on a downward spiral. It's nothing new.

Potential 'victims' ... You'd be a fool to jump in now. Grab some popcorn instead, interesting times ahead.

DO NOT INVEST

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
ControG:

We just hope the delays are sorted out soon... Maybe if they increase the minimum investment to like N1.5M .. It may solve some issues
Word

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
ControG:

To 3 million rather.
So all these 360 stupid boys who always too quick to attack you when you have a problem will find something else to do with their lives.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
jkings2020:
The tree is finally falling, listen to the statement........ not due to any financial incapacity" I rest my case only a big fool will still think MBA is truly making money as they claim, which kind stupid partnership,,,Maxwell will soon be on the run. There is no investment here, is pure ponzi.......

Look at this useless double mined fellow that came to this thread singing praises about MBA only for him to back down because he is a bloody Coward.

MBA is not for faint hearted people like you who lost money in MMM.

You claim to be able to see ahead, why couldn’t you see yourself running away from MBA before you Invested ? ....... that would have saved you a lot of hassle

You are nothing but a Chicken hearted fellow that is not supposed to come near anything that looks like MBA.

Get lost from this place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 12:18am On Nov 04, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
why my post they pain u ? Abi i dont have right to comment on some one observation of the fighting in MBA office again ....why are u pained
Why him reply come dey pain you too, abi no be the same right you get him self get here. omo ale

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 12:52am On Nov 04, 2020
[b] It seems like a lot of idiiots as mentioned below have been causing a lot of troubles on this thread since I took a break..

@ahiboilandgas aka Ibrahim wannabe Nairaland billionaire, and a common truck driver with MRS oil and gas in real life.

@joeyburton
@jabolu or jabolo or whatever d heck that one calls himself.

@Theoutsider

And other idiiots, that I don't know their names who have taken it upon themselves to constantly cast slur remarks on MBA on this thread even when they have their own thread to talk whatever nonsense they want to talk.
Anyway, let me make it clear to these anti-mba miscreants, if you do not respect yourself and desist going forward from posting doomsday comments on mba, I will not just curse the 3 of you, I will stand naked at a junction on 12 midnight on any day when there is a red moon to curse the 3 of you with calabash of red oil palm oil and 3 vulture eggs and cast a generational spell on you lots.
This is not a joke, nor a threat. So do not dare me.

Greenvaiper aka Akpaamunsi na nkpi [/b]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2020
SA44LA44:
ROI paid today. Due date 25th, Lekki branch.

Let’s be patient, all investors will be paid
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Compulsorily enjoy

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.