Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174006 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I don't wish and pray for it for fail even if it's a ponzi but the probability of a ponzi failing is 100 percent ...it like the probability of death of all living creatures...

Guy from your talks one can know what is in your mind, you told someone that he should keep what you said as a reminder and you are saying you don't wish the failure of another person business? Anyway, whatever you wish MBA as a company either good or bad may it happen to your company and investment too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Who is this @Joeyburton?

early prophet of doom that said mba will crash, read from page 1 to 10 you will see the write ups of the evil prophet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
Instead of the twerps to go attack their government that's against the progress of Nigerians they are here wasting their lives ontop another person's investment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
akinola98:
Gbam!!
That was the sound of my 2nd ROI this afternoon
Due date 28th : lekki branch
Once again, thanks @ airsay for ur assistance
MBA lives on
MBA Forever!!!
Congrats bro
May your ROIs never cease
Enjoy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ControG(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
firstworld:
You even get time to answer the nonentity. He would ask you for email. Many of them cant swallow the fact that you earn their annual salaries in a a month or less grin grin

I just wan clear his doubt today ..I nor go do am another day.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
captainking:
Alert recieved with joy..
21 months with MBA...
No regrets..

.expecting payment from my second account soon....

MBA rocks..

Those haters will die of greed..
Congrats bro
May your fat ROIs never cease
Continue to enjoy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
am not against MBA....they say they do forex....am against ponzi..
Small small dem don dey shift goal post. Go and masturbate on your audio treasury bill thread.

Interloper!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Obakovicho:
28th just got mine now
Congrats bro
Enjoy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by formular2002(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
They said MBA is scam, I no dey argue. Started jointly with 180k (2 persons) Graduated to 360k 20 months down d line, ROI is in 7 digits. Hear me clearly, its 7 digits. The one that have letter M beside it.
Pls dont argue with Naysayers. Its very normal.
Those that did not start with me are actually waiting for d day MBA will "crash". No Problem.
Yoruba people say " Eni fe wo seju akan, yo pe leti omi"

I wish dem well.
MBA ROCKS, WE MOVE EVEN FASTER

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by austinkenneth: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
BOOM!
750k alert just landed. Due date:28th. Lekki

Haters keep hating. Better find a way to join instead continuing to hate.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Godownforever11:
WCEpartners are partner to MBA forex because government agencies are taking much from MBA and the CEO make a fast move because Nigeria government agencies have realized that a lot of money is coming from MBA that is why they decided to collect more from MBA. With these move, government agencies can't be able to disturb MBA company again. And it is a good move and the company is reliable and they are not people Nigeria government can toy with.

The same Nigeria government who keep announcing that everybody should go into forex but still yet taking advantage of good companies who are trying to elevate people from financial struggle, MBA Forex is not the only one having this issue even a forex company I also invested with also had the same problem with Nigeria Government. I don't know why our government don't want anyone to grow, they always like robbing good businesses and companies that are doing good. These people are not just happy to see their citizen grow they always want to keep the rich people on top and let the poor people keep struggling to survive which is very wrong.

A good country that have good leadership and good government agencies will be glad to support such companies to grow the economy and people in the country by not collecting much from them but supporting their goals to help their citizen to achieve their dreams and also make the economy good for everyone but Nigeria government always want to destroy everything that is good because they are so angry to see their citizen successful that is why they keep looting indomie that is for their own citizens. Shame to them.

It is a great move Mr. Maxwell did because our government are scared of foreign companies that is why he decided to make a smart move with this company because it is wrong when your government keep robbing you and MBA is not the only forex company that as been affected by this, it is also affected by other forex companies in Nigeria. The other forex company i invested on the CEO was complaining about the government taking much from them as well..

Every investors should pray for MBA to keep getting strong and pray that God should guard and protect it.... Let the enemies put to shame.

Does who said MBA is a Ponzi scheme should try to do research about forex and see the magic of things happening in forex and I want you to know MBA is not the only forex company in Nigeria, they are lot of good forex companies in Nigeria that are doing great but I believe in every successful business enemies most always find a way to talk or destroy it. Let keep the good vibes going.

These words is from a great Author called Reno Omokri:
It is already too late to build an ark when the sky is grey. No matter how fast you build, the rain will still fall on you. That is why you should not wait until you are broke before you invest. Start now. One of the fastest ways of making money is forex. And with the world’s population set to hit 10 billion in 2050, agriculture and real estate are going to be the most profitable businesses. So, get a mentor. If you can’t get a mentor, get a book. Learn. Then earn. Because, without money, your opinion is just noise in this world. It should not be so. But it is so. When people are talking about success and you opine, they look at you like ‘what does a fish know about flying?’. This is why you must succeed and succeed bigly!

The people who always have negative vibes about good things Keep talking Trash when others are building their empire... You can't be successful when you have a shallow and weak mind... Success is build by mind set... Build your mind and be able to achieve your dreams... Best wishes to everyone..

Big Man, this is a great write up.

It is a Brazen Reminder of what we suspected all these while. ----- The corrupt SEC officials have been collecting money from forex trading companies in Nigeria.

How else could you explain the fact that since march that they tagged MBA as an ''Unlawful market operator'', they have not called the prosecuting authorities to enforce The Investment and Securities Act of 2007, section 304. ------ these guys have been collecting something.

How else could you explain the delay in rolling out a simple framework that is meant to regulate forex trading in Nigeria. The longer they delay the regulatory framework, the longer they can tag companies like MBA as operating ''outside the law'' ----- hence they would keep collecting fresh funds from them, probably on a monthly basis.

Big Man, I sincerely don't believe that this merger with WCEP would change anything because we all know that the Nigerian system is very corrupt. -------- Officials in The SEC, EFCC, ICPC and even CBN would continue to collect something from forex trading companies in Nigeria.

According to The Investment and Securities Act of 2007, section 304. the SEC is supposed to report defaulters to agencies like the EFCC & the Nigerian Police. How would the EFCC act against a company that has given them soup to lick ?

That is why I would always remind the Haters of MBA to take their frustration to the authorities. when they get there, they would know that they don't have a case against MBA.

An ''alleged Illegal company'' as described by the SEC, with offices all over the place is planning to dupe people and the Authorities are folding their hands ? ------- Well they can afford to do that because they are collecting something. No other explanation.

But I know MBA is not Illegal and they are trading forex successfully.

I know in the coming days and weeks, we would know the Full Rational behind this merger. Until then, the haters are free to think what they want and MBA Investors would also be smiling to the bank.

MBA FOR LIFE.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ladybirdsings: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
I just checked my phone and saw my ROI sitting in my account. Allen Ikeja branch for 27th. I sent them a mail on Friday and this morning. They told me it was being worked on. Received it this evening.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
ufotty2001:
I went to waterline office today instead me to see termination of investment due to this acquisition I was supprised to see rollover, new investors, and top up... People so much trust MBA... Am very happy today... !!
likewise I. visited Allen Ikeja branch to personally verify the merger, but was massively impressed with people's rollover and different degrees of top ups cum new investments.

With MBA,
We Move!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Instead of the twerps to go attack their government that's against the progress of Nigerians they are here wasting their lives ontop another person's investment

Nor mind them Jare

They should take their Frustrations to those in Authorities, make people hear word for this place.

But because of Joblessness and wickedness in their hearts, they would come here to engage in a fruitless activity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
me dont have job so how will u even beg me ....
Then look for a job!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
I don't wish and pray for it for fail even if it's a ponzi but the probability of a ponzi failing is 100 percent ...it like the probability of death of all living creatures...
Poor arithmetic. Probability can never be 100%. If it is, then it's no longer probability but certainty.

Probability and Certainty are two worlds apart. Death of all living creatures isn't probability but certainty.

Probability will always be in fractions and not whole numbers. Hence, it can never be one.

Now crawl back into your treasury bill shell.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
ladybirdsings:
I just checked my phone and saw my ROI sitting in my account. Allen Ikeja branch for 27th. I sent them a mail on Friday and this morning. They told me it was being worked on. Received it this evening.
Wahala for people wey the wish MBA bad o...
ALERT the pain haters sha
.. Lol �

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OfeAchi: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
do you get ? I mean, look at the senators ripping the Nigerian treasury dry. But these haters won't go and fight them oo....
I'm trying to make sense of their logic.
They said they don't want people to commit suicide or enter depression, but the real culprits of citizens depression is not MBA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by engrflames: 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
11th ROI received.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by akinonigbinde: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
engrflames:
11th ROI received.
Congrats bro
Continue to enjoy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by engrflames: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Congrats bro
Continue to enjoy
Amen, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by formular2002(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
engrflames:
11th ROI received.
This is d real deal.
Big ups to u. More ROIs to your account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
As e dey hot! Alert every where hahahaha. Make una pity these people small o. Because of hbp. I sure say some go don hit head for wall

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
From Bible grin.... Those keeping their money should think twice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by beltkid(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hi guys

I actually just got my second ROI yesterday as suppose. But the issue is that, I actually topped up 2 days after I got my first ROI, and now that I got my second ROI, the top up actually didn't reflect. My agent/contact at MBA told me then that the payment was confirmed so why didn't it reflect in my payment.

For now, I can't seem to get in touch with my contact at MBA that registered me, and I'm not presently in Enugu (my registered state or going back soon). I will keep calling him on that. Question is, has anyone experienced this, did you later get paid the remaining as suppose.

Note: I did the top up two days after my first payment. Awaiting replies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
beltkid:
Hi guys

I actually just got my second ROI yesterday as suppose. But the issue is that, I actually topped up 2 days after I got my first ROI, and now that I got my second ROI, the top up actually didn't reflect. My agent/contact at MBA told me then that the payment was confirmed so why didn't it reflect in my payment.

For now, I can't seem to get in touch with my contact at MBA that registered me, and I'm not presently in Enugu (my registered state or going back soon). I will keep calling him on that. Question is, has anyone experienced this, did you later get paid the remaining as suppose.

Note: I did the top up two days after my first payment. Awaiting replies.

happened to me twice, just keep writing and constant pressure they will pay u the balance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kevinash69: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
likewise I. visited Allen Ikeja branch to personally verify the merger, but was massively impressed with people's rollover and different degrees of top ups cum new investments.

With MBA,
We Move!

at what time today? I was at the Allen office for over 2 hours today..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trayceey:
As e dey hot! Alert every where hahahaha. Make una pity these people small o. Because of hbp. I sure say some go don hit head for wall

hit head for wall ke...na make dem nor go buy sniper or rope to tire for celing or tree be my own fear....though e for still be minus one sha, small small dem go dey go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trayceey:

Abeg No pity for them oo

dem no go sleep well this night

Rain of alert every where.

MBA Rocks. MBA Pays. MBA Cares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by maxjax(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
akinonigbinde:
Who is this @Joeyburton?

bros na frustration na.....imagine say i dey this thread since day one and guysss dey recieve 750k alert since over two years now. ...na slow death from the inside

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
iyobosadavid:
And that 1000s of people you are trying to save from losing there money are not even here on nairaland. Why not take this your so called campaign and draw a time table to be always available at each of there different offices per day with a placard in your hand to desist people from investing and losing there money, cos as i type right now, there office at Eliozu and waterline in port harcourt is crowded with new investors wanting to invest. At least it will help you in this your so called campaign against MBA and MAXWELL, cos you are already sounding like child. A lost soul you are.

Thread before it was changed was is MBA a scam, but your lack of IQ, narcissism, desperation doesn't understand this. Dont worry what I type. I type the truth and you type with faith. Truth over comes faith. If MBA is doing so great why MAX sell it retard!? The only things that is being done is suppression of information by the paid shills that you see over and over. You seem not to worry about these people interested in other peoples ROIs, profits, and money. Is that the same? or do you lack cognitive computation to see hypocrisy.

You seem to be in love with me because you could simply ignore me and move along. Right? Its your money right? So why even come here? Are you learning anything new? Are you providing information? Just a bunch of fools showing ROIs. If that is the case the MODs should close the threads. No one is providing anything practical or anything that cannot be answered from the office. Me and a few others actually provide REAL information so STFU
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Theoutsider: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
ogwuche4u:
From Bible grin.... Those keeping their money should think twice

So you like to cherry pick the bible

Proverbs 13:11-13

Money earned hastily is easily lost,
but hard-earned money continues to grow.
Hope postponed grieves the heart;
but when a dream comes true, life is full and sweet.
The one who hates good counsel will reap failure and ruin,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.