Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171029 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Charktar22(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thanks a bunch
sainty1:
[b][/b]

I am also for 2nd of Nov, when I contacted them, they said it’s a 6days delay issue, that I’ll be paid after 6days and I asked about having two accounts, online and physical office... they said I can do both but I still want to confirm one more time before I put my money online.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Advision:

Have some sense na, must you always act like a thug? How did my post offend you or is thuggery a part of MBA forex orientation.

Biko, keep the peace

Just respect yourself and mba on this thread and you will have peace. Anything apart from that, expect a catastrophe to your life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
DrAkpa:

Just respect yourself and mba on this thread and you will have peace. Anything apart from that, expect a catastrophe to your life.

Kindly explain why people's money are being delayed and why for several weeks now the delay still persist? Is the forex market no longer paying? or bank transfer is now rocket science for MBA forex

NB-i didn't say MBA forex is ponzi o, I'm just trying to understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Advision:

Kindly explain why people's money are being delayed and why for several weeks now the delay still persist? Is the forex market no longer paying? or bank transfer is now rocket science for MBA forex

My friend, don't be stupid. Is this thread mba customer service office? . Get out of here, you know where and how to find them.
Be warned

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
This thread is becoming too toxic and people threatening people's life both the Pro-MBA and people against MBA..... No objective agurment without insult, can You guys learn from Airsaycon and be objective and Matured.
Meanwhile MBA should improve in d delay in payment and revert back to d MBA we use to know....

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
DrAkpa:

My friend, don't be stupid. Is this thread mba customer service office? . Get out of here, you know where and how to find them.
Be warned

Hope you guys have heard, don't disturb this thread with your complaints about not receiving payment. This is not a customer service centre.

BTW, what is the purpose of this thread, because clearly you know what should and should not be posted here?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
This thread is becoming too toxic and people threatening people's life both the Pro-MBA and people against MBA..... No objective agurment without insult, can You guys learn from Airsaycon and be objective and Matured.
Meanwhile MBA should improve in d delay in payment and revert back to d MBA we use to know....

A lot of people are mad, and we have a lot of them roaming on this thread to be hunted down like dogs. Let me ask you a question as it appears your brain is thinking backwards.
Is this the official channel for informing mba to improve their services? Why do some of you reason through your anus?
We will continue to threaten and curse the enemies and naysayers of mba until they respect themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
When people cannot intelligently or truthfully answer questions, they typically result to abuse. That has been the key strategy of MBA forex promoters on this thread. Once you attempt to scrutinize the scheme, they result into shameless attack and curses.

Anyway I mentioned it some weeks back, I'll keep checking in from time to time.

There's poverty in the land but when MBA forex is done, you'll see the havoc it will leave behind

Long live MBA forex tongue

I can see some people asking why I drop in intermittently to remind people here MBA forex is ponzi?

Some years back when MMM started, it was heavily promoted on nairaland. Some of us figured out it was ponzi as it wasn't adding up. Some nairalanders acting like rabid dogs aggressively attacking and threatening anyone that suggested it was ponzi. Some said we should mind our business, it's not our money.

Lo and behold it folded up. Several threads were opened on nairaland, people begging for money, many complaining of depression, some contemplating suicide. The promoters on nairaland went cold, didn't bother lifting a finger to help anyone, blamed them for being too greedy.

Same pattern is playing out here, unlike mmm, I will constantly come in to place a reminder that this is a ponzi. If they truly believe it's forex trading, then I don't expect them to be bothered. Understandably they are very bothered because we both know what MBA forex is and the truth is the silver bullet that can kill it.

When the chips are down, I can assure you that the rabid dogs attacking here and there will go cold, some will even deactivate, none will lift a finger to help anyone whose money is trapped (you can see it from the way they are attacking people complaining of delayed returns)

In short, it's my business, if you can't deal with it, hug a transformer

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who told this goat to mention or qoute Me, next time You try it, I come for You, but I assure You, I will take u personal and get u down...
N/B: Dis is not a threat but a promise
DrAkpa:

A lot of people are mad, and we have a lot of them roaming on this thread to be hunted down like dogs. Let me ask you a question as it appears your brain is thinking backwards.
Is this the official channel for informing mba to improve their services? Why do some of you reason through your anus?
We will continue to threaten and curse the enemies and naysayers of mba until they respect themselves.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Advision:

Hope you guys have heard, don't disturb this thread with your complaints about not receiving payment. This is not a customer service centre.

BTW, what is the purpose of this thread, because clearly you know what should and should not be posted here?
Honestly o. It's a new month and I'm still being patient expecting my last month roi.
When you come to complain and seek for assistance from people who have had similar experience some low lives like that royal blessed guy or whatever is his name will start saying rubbish that you're a fake investor. Stupid boy

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
Who told this goat to mention or qoute Me, next time You try it, I come for You, but I assure You, I will take u personal and get u down...
N/B: Dis is not a threat but a promise

Bring it on... Go against mba again and face the consequences. I will use u as a scapegoat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
why am I not surprised

@drakpa, I can see why you want to die ontop people questioning MBA forex. Better go and find your real family, you remind me of the prodigal son.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
I know who u are now, let this goat just try Me again
DrAkpa:

Bring it on... Go against mba again and face the consequences. I will use u as a scapegoat
Re: MBA Investors Forum by vexing(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't think it is fair to tell genuine investors not to complain on this thread. People have to voice out so that those that had similar challenges in the past and were able to come out of it would be able to help them out with solutions. Asking people to take their complaints to MBA office shouldn't be the best reply to give to people. We all know that MBA hardly pick calls or reply messages except for auto reply. Secondly, MBA office is not in every State, so not everyone can access them. I am an investor with MBA (online) and I have collected 3 ROI without any issue so far but I also know of a friend who had issues from day one of his investment and up until this moment he is yet to be paid. Let's take it easy with people and let us also be able to separate genuine investors with complaints from nasayers. Thank you all.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
The fool is even sending me pm to beg me. Just go against mba thread again on this thread and you will face the consequences.

Secondly, no customer related complaints will be entertained here going forward. This is not mba office. If you have issues go to their office and solve it. MBA has not officially deployed any staff here so I don't see why the self acclaimed investors cannot go directly to their office to complain

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bonjovi13:

From your pained and angry reaction to my personal objective opinion, it seems it struck a cord. It pained you well so you lash out like an ignorant lil bitch. My advice go back to sucking dat your old boyfriend's shriveled d#@k cos you are definitely a bitch.
You mention me again and I will rip out the remaining fragment of reality that keeps you tethered to this earth and I will do it without breaking a sweat. Dont say I didn't warn you.
Just read again and comprehend your write up, now i can boldly call you a fool and son of a bastard which you are and it stamps as a title to your name and also your surname. Na for people investment wey no concern you wey ur dick dey rise put like this, idiot. Go home you idiot, your stupid wife that controls you like malu is waiting for you at home to engage you in her normal ways.. What a weak man you are... tuehhh spits on your head, you are a disgrace to men.

Bring it on nitwit, i am ready for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iyobosadavid: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bossplaya1:

He's earning money from MBA and you're not. So, who's truly pained between the both of you??
It's you dullard!!
Dont mind the stupid idiot wey him wife don turn am to malu for house. He is even calling me a bitch not knowing i have a d!ck like him. That shows how silly he is

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
This now authenticate that you are a complete goat... Look at dis goat dat I'm tracking, said I'm begging him...
Remember, I made a promise to u dat I must keep, mark my words
DrAkpa:

The fool is even sending me pm to beg me. Just go against mba thread again on this thread and you will face the consequences.

Secondly, no customer related complaints will be entertained here going forward. This is not mba office. If you have issues go to their office and solve it. MBA has not officially deployed any staff here so I don't see why the self acclaimed investors cannot go directly to their office to complain
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
This now authenticate that you are a complete goat... Look at dis goat dat I'm tracking, said I'm begging him...
Remember, I made a promise to u dat I must keep, mark my words

You absolutely have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Be guided, little boy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don't worry, You will get d idea soonest, it's my promise to u...
U think it's every person u will insult and get away with it.... u will repeat dis words u mention here to me soonest....
DrAkpa:

You absolutely have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Be guided, little boy
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's not gonna long, u will ve an idea
DrAkpa:

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
Don't worry, You will get d idea soonest, it's my promise to u...
U think it's every person u will insult and get away with it.... u will repeat dis words u mention here to me soonest....

Bring it on. Abuse or say negative things about mba again and see thunder from no where wey go divide ya brain this afternoon

Seeing your past posts on when you entered the Labor market, I am assured that my 1st son is older than you. I will ensure that you are picked up from portharcourt where u r hiding and dealt with. Na God save you say sars no dey again. You for just miss without trace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
MBA delay in payment will create panic and create room for Goat like DrApka to loose dere senses...
Oya Goat, send d thunder
DrAkpa:

Bring it on. Abuse or say negative things about mba again and see thunder from no where wey go divide ya brain this afternoon

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm not surprise anymore, look d group where U belong on Nairaland, u ain't suppose to be among MBA investor..... But still remember my words I track I and get u down
DrAkpa:

Seeing your past posts on when you entered the Labor market, I am assured that my 1st son is older than you. I will ensure that you are picked up from portharcourt where u r hiding and dealt with. Na God save you say sars no dey again. You for just miss without trace.

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
I'm not surprise anymore, look d group where U belong on Nairaland, u ain't suppose to be among MBA investor..... But still remember my words I track I and get u down

Young man, stop sending me PM's with different Usernames to beg for money. I don't entertain PM's. Beg for money on this thread

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goat, u must be tracked, if u not tracked here, den must be tracked in ur favourite thread one way or d other
DrAkpa:

Young man, stop sending me PM's with different Usernames to beg for money. I don't entertain PM's. Beg for money on this thread
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
kcpresh82:
Goat, u must be tracked, if u not tracked here, den must be tracked in ur favourite thread one way or d other

Go and track your father

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goat, u remember what I promised u earlier, I will make u repeat all d things U ve said here.... Done talking to u, till I caught u..
DrAkpa:

Go and track your father
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Advision:
When people cannot intelligently or truthfully answer questions, they typically result to abuse. That has been the key strategy of MBA forex promoters on this thread. Once you attempt to scrutinize the scheme, they result into shameless attack and curses.

Anyway I mentioned it some weeks back, I'll keep checking in from time to time.

There's poverty in the land but when MBA forex is done, you'll see the havoc it will leave behind

Long live MBA forex tongue

You must be very Stupid if you think you can deceive anyone here with your Hypocrisy.

Why can't you state clearly why you are here on this thread. What are you trying to hide with your Hypocrisy ?

Why are you so Ashamed to tell us here that you were deeply Involved into MMM and Lost your money in MMM ?

Only Big Fools are Ashamed to tell others that they have failed before. Only an Idiot like you would hide his past failures from others and come here to tell us you are warning people from a Scam.

If you open up and tell us that you lost money in MMM, would anyone kill you here ?

Advision:
I can see some people asking why I drop in intermittently to remind people here MBA forex is ponzi?

Some years back when MMM started, it was heavily promoted on nairaland. Some of us figured out it was ponzi as it wasn't adding up. Some nairalanders acting like rabid dogs aggressively attacking and threatening anyone that suggested it was ponzi. Some said we should mind our business, it's not our money.

Lo and behold it folded up. Several threads were opened on nairaland, people begging for money, many complaining of depression, some contemplating suicide. The promoters on nairaland went cold, didn't bother lifting a finger to help anyone, blamed them for being too greedy.

Same pattern is playing out here, unlike mmm, I will constantly come in to place a reminder that this is a ponzi. If they truly believe it's forex trading, then I don't expect them to be bothered. Understandably they are very bothered because we both know what MBA forex is and the truth is the silver bullet that can kill it.

When the chips are down, I can assure you that the rabid dogs attacking here and there will go cold, some will even deactivate, none will lift a finger to help anyone whose money is trapped (you can see it from the way they are attacking people complaining of delayed returns)

In short, it's my business, if you can't deal with it, hug a transformer

You are here on this thread talking about how you tried to warn people during MMM period. When you were one of the Participants in MMM.

You are here on this thread talking about how people had emotional problems when MMM crashed when you indeed suffered hidden psychological problems when you lost money in MMM.

Is it a Crime to tell us about your past failures and use it as a platform to warn others ?

Is it a Crime to tell us about your past failures and use it as an Inspiration to succeed today ?

Just like Jabolo (TheOutsider), you have also refuse to admit that you lost money in MMM. ----- Continue your Hypocrisy.

But know that you are not a failure until you hold unto your failures of yesterday and feel that no one else can succeed today because you failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
DrAkpa:

Be warned

My Don, leave that small boy. I just exposed his Hypocrisy.

@ RosyisBlessed, I told you yesterday that I would expose one Idiot here.

@Advision is the Hypocritical Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
50nizzy:

My Don, leave that small boy. I just exposed his Hypocrisy.

@ RosyisBlessed, I told you yesterday that I would expose one Idiot here.

@Advision is the Hypocritical Idiot.

Another attack dog spotted. I was an advocate against mmm way before it crashed, anyone on nairaland long enough knows this, I have also seen the same pattern here, I'll not fail to bring this point out.

In your twisted mind (similar to drakpa), anyone who speaks against evil or calls out wrongdoing must be doing it for selfish gain, sorry to disappoint you, I was a spectator in mmm, I am also a spectator here, however, I speak up when I see evil regardless of who is involve. From your comment, I can see you'll take advantage of any situation even if it's evil and you find it difficult to understand not everyone will act this way.

. Let's keep the peace this Sunday.

MBA forex is a forex trading business, not ponzi, you win cool

Sha show concern and help those who are yet to receive their returns after several days/weeks. That is the brotherly way to behave (something many of the hardened self-centered MBA "investors " lack)
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Honestly o. It's a new month and I'm still being patient expecting my last month roi.
When you come to complain and seek for assistance from people who have had similar experience some low lives like that royal blessed guy or whatever is his name will start saying rubbish that you're a fake investor. Stupid boy

This one too is another I'd.iot parading himself as one investor waiting for ROI for years. U notice he's the only one that is claiming not to have received for months now whereas all who had slight delay within same time he started complaining have all received theirs.

His mission here is to portray MBA in a bad light but in a disguise of audio investor waiting for ROI from air. See how he was rejoicing in his chicken mind thinking MBA will crash when he heard of the new partnership.

These frustrated pained broke boys that are wishing MBA (people's investment) to crash simply because they can't afford 360k to invest, it is you, your destiny and generation that will remain crashed forever ijn amen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.