Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1170036 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
DragonFire433:

Abeg go

You nor dey try. I dey vex for you.

Why is it that anything negative about MBA excites you, yet you claim to have invested in MBA.

And don’t tell me you are keeping an open mind, if not I go open another chapter for you.

I've posted roi here my guy, which is more positive than the insults you throw at people on this thread. mba is doing a good job but we have to warn everyone to thread with caution. in the bid to get rich quick alot of people invest more than they can afford to lose. my money is already with MBA and I don't plan on withdrawing my capital ever, I'll ride the wave till the end.

I've already gathered roi's so my risk is basically non existent. and it's even riskier now than ever to join, you won't admit that as an MBA warrior but deep down you know it's true.

MBA is not a ponzi till it fails! for now it hasn't and all this complaints are from offline investors, up till date my online investment has never been delayed not even by a day!

I only come here to troll guys like you once a while because I know you'll be riled up and as usual it never fails tongue

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
People like you should be avoided offline. Smh

same goes to you, oldnaval
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
jabolo:

This is classic nonsense. Who believes this kind of stuff? And why?

Unless MBA Forex operates a vault of its own as well as managing a Ponzi scheme, Banks love anything that increase money turnover through their systems.

All money is kept within the banking system.

As you people are transferring 'investments' up and down, and ROIs moving between accounts, the banks are collecting plenty fees.

It's a goldmine for them lol.

Shut up your mouth.

Why would they need a vault when the money can be channeled to the forex market for trading purpose. Read my post again and try to understand what I was saying.

Banks keep money in their vault and cannot give what MBA is giving. MBA channel funds to the forex markets, make gains and are able to pay Investors well.

I don't expect you to grasp this because you are a hardened naysayer that can never believe anything about MBA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

I've posted roi here my guy, which is more positive than the insults you throw at people on this thread. mba is doing a good job but we have to warn everyone to thread with caution. in the bid to get rich quick alot of people invest more than they can afford to lose. my money is already with MBA and I don't plan on withdrawing my capital ever, I'll ride the wave till the end.

I've already gathered roi's so my risk is basically non existent. and it's even riskier now than ever to join, you won't admit that as an MBA warrior but deep down you know it's true.

MBA is not a ponzi till it fails! for now it hasn't and all this complaints are from offline investors, up till date my online investment has never been delayed not even by a day!

I only come here to troll guys like you once a while because I know you'll be riled up and as usual it never fails tongue

This is page 419 of this thread and you are the one that started it....... it shows that you are a 419 boy cheesy cheesy

Forget about your ROI posted here, until you start speaking positive things about your Investment, me and you go dey quarrel.

Yes I agree with you that nobody should Invest what they cannot afford to Loose. But when you think of it, there are no kids here. They are all capable of making sensible decisions.

I disagree with you that it is more risky to join MBA today than ever. Every company goes through phases and what MBA is going through now is just one of those phases. Mark this comment, one year from now, we would still be here discussing MBA.

You are part of the Unbelievers, so you would not believe me.

Don’t worry, one of these days, We go find you reach your house as you come here to troll us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
DragonFire433:

Mark this comment, one year from now, we would still be here discussing MBA.

Na my prayer to be this oh! if they can still be around 1 year from now, then you wouldn't have people coming here to discredit them. they just need to stand the test of time.

Time will tell, make all of us dey look

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Original comment edited

@airsaylongcom, the anti-spam bot hair trigger got me before replying to this message originally addressed to me but I see you're retracting statements that the SEC came to inspect MBA Forex Computers.

That was patently false information and I have confirmed it. Moreover the SEC Inspectorate only deals with operators which are registered and we know MBA is not registered.

I can understand the loudmouths stooping pretty low and staying low lol, but I somehow don't expect you to put your reputation on the line to peddle such information.

If some people indeed showed up claiming to be from the SEC, you're probably a victim of another of your employer's Confidence Tricks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick).

Eyes open, I'm sure you can spot a lot more by the day, as this thing heads for a crash and burn.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Osama10(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
50nizzy:

Shut up your mouth.

Why would they need a vault when the money can be channeled to the forex market for trading purpose. Read my post again and try to understand what I was saying.

Banks keep money in their vault and cannot give what MBA is giving. MBA channel funds to the forex markets, make gains and are able to pay Investors well.

I don't expect you to grasp this because you are a hardened naysayer that can never believe anything about MBA.

I really don't understand why some people are so bitter here.

If someone has decided to invest his hard earned money in any form of business, he must have done his due diligence before investing.

Please all those doubting thomases should let the investors be, it is not your money that would get lost, why the worries & bitterness here?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wany(f): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Advision:
When people cannot intelligently or truthfully answer questions, they typically result to abuse. That has been the key strategy of MBA forex promoters on this thread. Once you attempt to scrutinize the scheme, they result into shameless attack and curses.

Anyway I mentioned it some weeks back, I'll keep checking in from time to time.

There's poverty in the land but when MBA forex is done, you'll see the havoc it will leave behind

Long live MBA forex tongue

I went to their port Harcourt office and ask to see one of their in house fx traders,but was told all of their traders are base in abuja.it didn't quite sit well with me,and as a trader myself the market has been very erratic and they don't have draw downs.hmmmm don't put what you can not afford to loose. The early birds takes it all not the late comers undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
jabolo:

Eyes open, I'm sure you can spot a lot more by the day, as this thing heads for a crash and burn..

You are the one that is heading for a crash and burn not MBA.

Your evil wishes against MBA is returned back to you 6000 times.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Osama10:

I really don't understand why some people are so bitter here.

If someone has decided to invest his hard earned money in any form of business, he must have done his due diligence before investing.

Please all those doubting thomases should let the investors be, it is not your money that would get lost, why the worries & bitterness here?

No one is bitter. If you have invested and had the opportunity to do due diligence - good on you. This means you had access to information about the pros and cons, and decided to invest.

So, why deny the others access to information that doesn't parrot the usual ROI Testimonies here?

#NoBeYourNairaland

And, having invested, why are you bothered others are providing information it is a Ponzi Scheme? Unless you invested knowing it is a Ponzi Scheme. That's your problem, not mine to be honest.

Don't be concerned as we warn others ... DO NOT INVEST. Not especially with the runes aligning so.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Richyfresh: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please has anyone with a due date from November 1st and above received payment yet?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire433: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
wany:

I went to their port Harcourt office and ask to see one of their in house fx traders,but was told all of their traders are base in abuja.it didn't quite sit well with me,and as a trader myself the market has been very erratic and they don't have draw downs.hmmmm don't put what you can not afford to loose. The early birds takes it all not the late comers undecided

Your first statement is correct because before I invested at their Abuja office, I saw trading results history from someone I was directed there to met.

MBA trades Forex and that is a confirmed fact.

But we must understand that past results is not a guarantee for future success. Everything in life is all about Risks.

MBA is a high risk Investment that is not suitable for the faint hearted.

If you are a risk taker, then GO AHEAD AND INVEST.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by tempest12: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Joblessness... Imagine the time you spend on Nairaland alone just to be talking nonsense. We can contribute money to help you. Only broke guys makes noise
jabolo:

No one is bitter. If you have invested and had the opportunity to do due diligence - good on you. This means you had access to information about the pros and cons, and decided to invest.

So, why deny the others access to information that doesn't parrot the usual ROI Testimonies here?

#NoBeYourNairaland

And, having invested, why are you bothered others are providing information it is a Ponzi Scheme? Unless you invested knowing it is a Ponzi Scheme. That's your problem, not mine to be honest.

Don't be concerned as we warn others ... DO NOT INVEST. Not especially with the runes aligning so.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
jabolo:

@airsaylongcom, the anti-spam bot hair trigger got me before replying to this message originally addressed to me but I see you're retracting statements that the SEC came to inspect MBA Forex Computers.

That was patently false information and I have confirmed it. Moreover the SEC Inspectorate only deals with operators which are registered and we know MBA is not registered.

I can understand the loudmouths stooping pretty low and staying low lol, but I somehow don't expect you to put your reputation on the line to peddle such information.

If some people indeed showed up claiming to be from the SEC, you're probably a victim of another of your employer's Confidence Tricks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick).

Eyes open, I'm sure you can spot a lot more by the day, as this thing heads for a crash and burn.

Good day.

Lol! There you go! I knew you were going to read meanings into it hence the careful wording and eventual retraction. I have NEVER said that SEC came to inspect MBA computers. NEVER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! There you go! I knew you were going to read meanings into it hence the careful wording and eventual retraction. I have NEVER said that SEC came to inspect MBA computers. NEVER

Forgive me, but my recollection is that you've stated this more than once on this thread.

To whom then did you give unfettered access (those are the words you used) to your computers?

Good day.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
jabolo:

Forgive me, but my recollection is that you've stated this more than once on this thread.

To whom then did you give unfettered access (those are the words you used) to your computers?

Good day.

Let's not go further as that is privileged information. But rest assured that those that need to examine us are doing so. And their request went beyond accessing computers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinexsam: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
MBA alert sweet ooo
10th roi and still counting
2/ 12 on the second account
We move

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by jabolo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Let's not go further as that is privileged information. But rest assured that those that need to examine us are doing so. And their request went beyond accessing computers.

Lol, I won't go further as I have my own superior sources of information but then, I'm not an 'investor'.

If I were, I'd be curious (and slightly concerned) why this is considered privileged information.

Have a restful rest of the weekend.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by BillyInvestor: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

common boss, anyone who read your post would have gotten the impression that SEC came to inspect MBA, it even gave me more confidence. Now you're going full circle to say you never said so.

Let's try to be more straightforward in our dealings, you're one of the few wise ones here

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
BillyInvestor:

common boss, anyone who read your post would have gotten the impression that SEC came to inspect MBA, it even gave me more confidence. Now you're going full circle to say you never said so.

Let's try to be more straightforward in our dealings, you're one of the few wise ones here

Everyone is responsible for what they interpret.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
I love constructive criticism! Thumbs up, Jabolo, for a good critique!

No doubt, you're intelligent...but, could it be that your 'superior source' isn't giving you all the pieces of information on MBA? I'll love to hear more of what you know!

To all others, pro- and anti-MBAs, we must agree that the present delays calls for concern! And it's particularly more worrisome that these delays align with the characteristics of 'ponzi exit scheme'...however, let's not jump into conclusion and panic just yet!

Let's request for valid explanations from MBA directly using the verified social media handles and physical offices!

jabolo:

Lol, I won't go further as I have my own superior sources of information but then, I'm not an 'investor'.

If I were, I'd be curious (and slightly concerned) why this is considered privileged information.

Have a restful rest of the weekend.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by eezeribe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Exactly, you NEVER said so..I am a witness because I saw the post before it was edited.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Buddy0: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
eezeribe:

Exactly, you NEVER said so..I am a witness because I saw the post before it was edited.

Then why was it edited ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fool at 40
Buddy0:

Then why was it edited ??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Buddy0: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Flash83:
Fool at 40

Ok. Though you would have made more sense by answering my question.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by gamaliel9: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
I decided that it is not worth it replying to MBA alarmists. its a waste of energy for me...let me just gone on and be enjoying my ROI....by the way, my ROI landed today... 13/24

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by priapus(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Richyfresh:
Please has anyone with a due date from November 1st and above received payment yet?

You took the question out of my mouth. Cos I haven't seen any testimony of Novbember ROI

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Chinexsam: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
10th Roi dropped in first account
2/12 also drop
MBA alert too dey sweet
We move

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by careytommy37(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
DragonFire433:

Your first statement is correct because before I invested at their Abuja office, I saw trading results history from someone I was directed there to met.

MBA trades Forex and that is a confirmed fact.

But we must understand that past results is not a guarantee for future success. Everything in life is all about Risks.

MBA is a high risk Investment that is not suitable for the faint hearted.

If you are a risk taker, then GO AHEAD AND INVEST.

Anybody who want me to invest in MBA should get this clearly. If you have already invested but is faint hearted, go and terminate your investment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
careytommy37:

Anybody who want me to invest in MBA should get this clearly. If you have already invested but is faint hearted, go and terminate your investment
Alert this dropping today mostly this night... Am happy.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by sainty1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
gamaliel9:
I decided that it is not worth it replying to MBA alarmists. its a waste of energy for me...let me just gone on and be enjoying my ROI....by the way, my ROI landed today... 13/24

What’s your due date? Mine is 2nd, I’m still expecting it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by JonCina(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm in the middle of taking a decision on this and just stumbled on this thread!

There's something about this 419 page I met being my first time!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.