Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171253 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Keep deceiving yourself young man.

Kirikiri awaits you,50Nizzy and that ex convict called maxwell.
You guys will provide all the money lost in this fraudulent scheme

K

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

K
I go soon cast you for nairaland. Just waiting for the perfect time.
Petty man.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by nifnifemi: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
A d d y f X pays as at when due.

Gee64:
Who's into Addy FX or Yellow Traders here?
Please confirm if they are really paying promptly. I want to diversify oh!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcpresh82: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please @airsaylongcom,. What will happen to those that their due date is 31st? As November does not have 31days. Will it be move to 1st
airsaylongcom:

K

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
boss, I received November roi for 3rd, will I receive December ROI on 3rd December?

Yes, you will be paid for December ROI on the 3rd December

You're are one of the lucky ones. I'm for November 5th but nothing yet. We move!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
I don't understand u o
I am thinking the roi I should get is for October
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:

You're are one of the lucky ones. I'm for November 5th but nothing yet. We move!

Same as me so sad
Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
habakukjss3:

Thanks for the information..
Please I need some clarification..
For those of us whose contract are to expire 4th December..
When will it be due to roll over or collect your capital ? Because at that date the 6th ROI will be pending and it requires one to print out statement of account before withdrawing capital?
I need ur opinion here

Bro, take it that it's anytime you get your last ROI that's when you can say your contract has ended, it is now up to you to rollover or terminate.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
ekpemina007:

I am thinking the roi I should get is for October
ur due date for October is 5th November
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:

I pray so oo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:

Bro, take it that it's anytime you get your last ROI that's when you can say your contract has ended, it is now up to you to rollover or terminate.
Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
ifeanyija:
ur due date for October is 5th November

Yes bro, that was why I was saying I should get the October while the November is deferred to December 5 or are my analysis wrong??

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Petty man.

K

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gee64:
Who's into Addy FX or Yellow Traders here?
Please confirm if they are really paying promptly. I want to diversify oh!
I am into addy since July. Have 5 investments and I have never had to call them for once about my ROIs. ROI drops the morning of due dates on a true 30-day cycle as reflected on their app. I have never visited their office for once. Everything is done online and you receive your contract within 24 hrs. Excellent service. That's why I felt concerned when MBA started delaying ROI payment (not that MBA has been known to pay on due dates) beyond 7-day grace because they are transiting to "realtime servuce" as if it is rocket-science.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
kcpresh82:
Please @airsaylongcom,. What will happen to those that their due date is 31st? As November does not have 31days. Will it be move to 1st

Normally they'd be paid on the last day of the month for months that don't have that day.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omamaramma:

Hello! please ignore this guy. He ain't worth it

The dude has finally got into Airsay's head. E shock me when i see Air's abusive comments

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bernou72: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2020
We stop creating panic here. No investment is risk free. Nigerian stock exchange crash late nineties. Many banks have gone bankrupt if not Amcon & central selling them out to prospective buyers. Were they not regulated by SEC. Okex cryptocurrencies platform stopped withdrawal 16th October and have announced a comeback 27th of November. Imagine if our refineries & other public & private companies crashed were your investment. MBA asked for 1 month, let's be patient and watch out. I'm for 5th. We move!

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
@airsaylong, I have been meaning to ask you. Recently the MBA website shows only the CEO, Maxwell Odum when you click "Our Team". Why are the others missing. What happened to the likes of Vodina West (Director of Branding and Tourism), Marious Penaji (Chief Market Strategist), Kyriakos Hadjikyriakou (Director Exclusive Market). These were the people showcased as MBA Team during the launch of Bare2Blue Banquet in August 2019.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Keep deceiving yourself young man.

Kirikiri awaits you,50Nizzy and that ex convict called maxwell.
You guys will provide all the money lost in this fraudulent scheme

This low life criminal is still making Noise here. ?

Yahoo work nor pay you again, now you are hating on people’s investment....... Thunder fire your life

Kirikiri awaits you and your useless father that raised a fraudster like you...... you would rot in jail.

You dirty smelling criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Petty man.

The same way you cast in school when you were expelled for cultism. ?

The same way Fulani herdsmen cast your mama for Enugu in your presence.

Very soon your eye go clear because you would be dealt with. You frustrated yahoo criminal that survives on hand out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
solreb:
@airsaylong, I have been meaning to ask you. Recently the MBA website shows only the CEO, Maxwell Odum when you click "Our Team". Why are the others missing. What happened to the likes of Vodina West (Director of Branding and Tourism), Marious Penaji (Chief Market Strategist), Kyriakos Hadjikyriakou (Director Exclusive Market). These were the people showcased as MBA Team during the launch of Bare2Blue Banquet in August 2019.

Ughh! This guy... SMH

Na MBA wey pay you your 3rd November ROI I blame. Dem for wait make you sue them. Acting like an oversabi class captain. Mtchwww

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

December na im maxwell plan to disappear. E just intentionally put Everyone on hold.
E go clear for ena eyes soon

Besides Airsay house address and that of his parents are with me. He'll pay for everything lost

Look at this dirty smelling cultist that openly promotes cultism on Nairaland.

This December stray bullet would end your useless life for your cultism related offense.

Your parents would go and do thanksgiving when you die because you have brought hell to their existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:

@Habakkukjss3, whether you want to rollover or terminate, I will advise that you go to their office and complete the necessary paperwork on the due date so that your intention is recorded officially and it can now be regularised whenever they pay the last ROI and you present the statement. That is what I did for my investment that ended on Nov 4th. I have not even been paid yet.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:

Ughh! This guy... SMH

Na MBA wey pay you your 3rd November ROI I blame. Dem for wait make you sue them. Acting like an oversabi class captain. Mtchwww
I am an informed investor that keeps tracks of the events in company where I have investment. So is it a crime now to notice something and ask for information from a staff of the company? I don't know why you are always on about a court suit? Have you been convicted by a court before. I notice that for each of my post that has no reference to court in whatever form, you always end up bringing it up. I wish we can meet physically so that O can determine what really is the problem with you. Perhaps I can help.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
solreb:

I am an informed investor that keeps tracks of the events in company where I have investment. So is it a crime now to notice something and ask for information from a staff of the company? I don't know why you are always on about a court suit? Have you been convicted by a court before. I notice that for each of my post that has no reference to court in whatever form, you always end up bringing it up. I wish we can meet physically so that O can determine what really is the problem with you. Perhaps I can help.

That's your business, Dr. Phil.

My grievance with you is the insulting way you went about your grievance with MBA operandi, coming to Nairaland to mouth off about a law suit if you don't get paid, utter disrespect for everyone in this same boat with you. Total disregard for how your actions will affect others. That's insensitive and callous, this is my grievance with you. As a businessman as you claim you are, these are business fails an amateur will not make.

From henceforth, your comments here have lost weight because a lot of fellow investors lost that respect they had for you after that episode. Atleast you've been paid for 3rd November, what of we that are on pending, what should we do, take MBA to ICC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by shedomains: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
solreb:
all of una go dey alright last last, i guess you stay in Ptown and you must have heard about zimafx just that mba has more audience than them,well just so you know they stop paying 3months back .and some pips i know even borrowed money from the bank to invest with them, well furnished offices in town and gra for that matter but guess what they are gone ,sad chrismas for some pals i know,una go dey alright .

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Favoured35:

The dude has finally got into Airsay's head. E shock me when i see Air's abusive comments

Sometimes you have to let the enemy know that you are capable of their same level of violence. I'm waiting for him to turn up at my door as promised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Sometimes you have to let the enemy know that you are capable of their same level of violence. I'm waiting for him to turn up at my door as promised. .

dem nor born that Idiot well to try that nonsense

Na him dead body dem go carry.

That useless rat that is begging online just to eat well dey make noise for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
ekpemina007:

Yes bro, that was why I was saying I should get the October while the November is deferred to December 5 or are my analysis wrong??
it's like u don't understand the calculation

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
kavey10:
Dear MBA investors,

As a fellow investor here with MBA, I just came across the news on their various social handles about deferring all pending payments to corresponding dates in December. I thought it will help someone out there to get clarity on what they mean.

For example, if you are yet to be paid by 5th November, you will now get yours by 5th December, unfailingly. This is so for all pending payments for November.

For September/October pending payments. Visit your branch as this is not related to the migration plan. There's a problem somewhere and you ought to have been paid by now. Your branch will work on it, if trashed out early, you'll be paid by agreed December date.

For investors whose contracts have ended or ending while they are waiting for the last ROI to enable statement of account printing. You will have to wait till your corresponding dates in December to get paid, then you can rollover or just terminate your contract. Your capital and a month extension (November ROI) will be paid to you.

MBA is saying that all pending November payments have been moved to December, and that November ROI is now added to your contract as (x months + 1). So, for a 12 months investor, it is 12 + 1. Even if you terminate, you will still get your 1 month extension owed.

If you are awaiting your termination payment, it will be be paid in December. Use the initiated date of termination as a guide.

Additionally, for MBA dollar investments, it's been cancelled and refunds will be made in December unfailingly too. The CBN restrictions on Dollar are not favourable to the business which is really understandable with all these messed up economic policies of the government.

By December 1st, a new MBA emerges. Let's see what they have to offer.

I hope this helps.

I like the way you said it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Boozydgal: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Sometimes you have to let the enemy know that you are capable of their same level of violence. I'm waiting for him to turn up at my door as promised.

Airsay, I have always admired your gentleman nature in attending to vulgar statements. You seem like a cool headed person. Please don't turn into something you are not. The internet always remembers.

See me that was already crushing on you! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
solreb:

So my default answer would be I don't know. Mario and Kyriako were never MBA Directors though. Yes I know the caption on one of the photos taken described them as Directors. But those roles where for a partner company not MBA. Both of them flew in from Dubai for the event and I remember wowing them speaking their dialect with them (albeit haltingly and switching to English when I didn't know the word in their language). But they were never MBA Directors. As for Vodina I guess it was preparatory for her move to WCEP (I'm speculating here).

I want to reiterate that I am here in my personal capacity even though I try to answer questions regarding the business. So pointedly asking me questions here is kind of throwing me under the bus. I know it's harmless but as I'm not formally representing the business here it's one kind. I'm sure a colleague would be able to answer you (or not) via MBA official communications channels.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.