Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171737 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Look at this ex convict that's playing Nigerians around and flexing vodina west with your money while asking you guys to hold until December 1st.
so police dey protect ex convict? Buhari is also an ex convict

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
Look at two fvckmates using billion of naira belonging to Nigerians to cruise while the clowns keep waiting until December. I can't believe some nairalanders can be this stupid.
Maxwell lavishing you guys money on vodina he recently bought her a house in Sydney and you guys have to be on hold until December 1st to get your money.
Another story go enter by December again that I'm 100 percent sure about..

Wise up my people. Arrest this man before he escape Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by coolangel54(f): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
New update from MBA ���. Naysayers, una go join us soon kiss kiss smiley

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Look at two fvckmates using billion of naira belonging to Nigerians to cruise while the clowns keep waiting until December. I can't believe some nairalanders can be this stupid.
Maxwell lavishing you guys money on vodina he recently bought her a house in Sydney and you guys have to be on hold until December 1st to get your money.

finished?

12 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
leojah:

I just confirmed your information from an acquaintance.

He was a victim too.

He is one of those "wiseguys" who diversify their Ponzi Investment. MBA will soon disappoint him too.
I am just glad he knows and admits he was running Ponzi Investment.

The company's name is actually XIMA FX & Consulting.

By the way, why are most if not all of these forex ponzi companies initially founded and sited in Port-Harcourt?
I really need to know the secret.
That's the den of fraudsters. They are all friends and got mutual friends together.
All ponzi scheme in Nigeria started from South south. Ph,delta,edo or akwa ibom
They are all ex internet fraudsters that stopped making money from yahoo and decided to go local.
All ponzi scheme including the recently crashed pennywise and xima started from pH by some cultists even mba that's few weeks to crash also started from ph. That alone is a big time red flag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
coolangel54:
New update from MBA ���
The only expecting update that will come in few days is that maxwell don japa, ig and Facebook account deleted. Airsay and the local fraudster called 50Nizzy trying to escape to Ghana but I'll personally intercept them with my boys and teach them the lesson of their life.

When you wake up every morning and before you go to bed try to check if mba account on Instagram is still active because that's the first thing that will be taken down before December 1st.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lol....my name gives someone an orgasmic experience. Airsaylongcom, I'm someone's last Don.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Maxwell currently straffing vodina hard-core in one of the 5 star hotel in PH and all these ones dey wait for roi until December 1st chai
See how one dumb fraudster placed everyone money on hold until December 1st with stupid lies and everyone believed.
Juju is real

My people suffer from stupidity

Airsay you this petty 500naira you'll find tear but there'll be none when the time comes

50Nizzy you can keep running your mouth like a drunk when the right time comes you'll regret everything you said here. I'll so deal with you that even the treatment given to Gadaffi before his death would look so soft.

Bunch of local fraudsters camouflaging as investors to deceive nairalanders.

Seun please kindly lock this thread it goes against nairaland rules. You clearly stated that promotion of ponzi scheme is not allowed on nairaland.
Please shut down this thread for us.

Shut up. You shameless internet fraudster

May God punish you and your useless generation. I would so mess you up with my bare hands that you would regret coming to this world to dupe people.

You would die a painful death for all the families that you have caused pain and sorrow due to your fraudulent activities and involvement in cultism.

Ogun kill your Papa this December, so you and your useless family members should get ready to wear black and black ----- idiot.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Isrealkennedy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
May Your stupidity never seize .....

Biguyman:
Maxwell currently straffing vodina hard-core in one of the 5 star hotel in PH and all these ones dey wait for roi until December 1st chai
See how one dumb fraudster placed everyone money on hold until December 1st with stupid lies and everyone believed.
Juju is real

My people suffer from stupidity

Airsay you this petty 500naira you'll find tear but there'll be none when the time comes

50Nizzy you can keep running your mouth like a drunk when the right time comes you'll regret everything you said here. I'll so deal with you that even the treatment given to Gadaffi before his death would look so soft.

Bunch of local fraudsters camouflaging as investors to deceive nairalanders.

Seun please kindly lock this thread it goes against nairaland rules. You clearly stated that promotion of ponzi scheme is not allowed on nairaland.
Please shut down this thread for us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ekpemina007(m): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
casted81:
Bros stop confusing urself now.

U invested on 5th October, ur first ROI will be 5th November.

Remove October from ur mind.

This is the breakdown:

1st ROI 5th November (Nov ROI)
2nd ROI 5th December(Dec ROI)
3rd ROI 5th January (Jan RoI)
4th ROI 5th February (Feb ROI)
Etc.

Now, according to the new update, Nov ROI has been suspended. That means after ur contract (6 or 12months) u will receive extra 1 month ROI i.e 1 month contract extension, to cover for the month u were not paid.

Thanks bro

This is highly appreciated

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Boozydgal: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omooo! This thread is filled with bad blood. E don do na....make we rest. Haba! This cursing is too much. Let's calm down. This thread is no longer fulfilling its purpose.

Let's be sure on the kind of information we spread here. Maxwell is currently in Nigeria as we speak.

MBA has not crashed..

Let's take a breather and relax!

Detty December is on the way! grin grin grin

Don't worry @Biguyman when all this is over, investors shall get you a special present for being an active member on the forum grin grin wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Overwatch: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
Meanwhile, Third ROI successfully received cool
Due date Yesterday, placed withdrawal yesterday and deposit received today.

Long live MBA!
Long live Investors!!
Long live naysayers!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

The only expecting update that will come in few days is that maxwell don japa, ig and Facebook account deleted. Airsay and the local fraudster called 50Nizzy trying to escape to Ghana but I'll personally intercept them with my boys and teach them the lesson of their life.

When you wake up every morning and before you go to bed try to check if mba account on Instagram is still active because that's the first thing that will be taken down before December 1st.

When you see your Parents and siblings, you are free to call them local fraudsters.

They nurtured you to become the criminal you are today, that is why you find it so easy to display your useless talents on nairaland.

No wonder your father was arrested and sent to jail when the cops came looking for you. A criminal gave birth to a bigger criminal. Both of you would die a useless painful death.

This time around, you would be apprehended and jailed for your many crimes ---- You Big Thief.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Overwatch:
Meanwhile, Third ROI successfully received cool
Due date Yesterday, placed withdrawal yesterday and deposit received today.

Long live MBA!
Long live Investors!!
Long live naysayers!!!
congrats, that's the new MBA

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

That's the den of fraudsters. They are all friends and got mutual friends together.
All ponzi scheme in Nigeria started from South. Ph,delta,edo or akwa ibom
They are all ex internet fraudsters that stopped making money from yahoo and decided to go local.
All ponzi scheme including the recently crashed pennywise and xima started from pH by some cultists even mba that's few weeks to crash also started from ph. That alone is a big time red flag

Start the count down for you and your household you foolish criminal.

It is you and your father that would crash and die by December

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Go to your village and call your family, village people and Ancestors clowns

When you get there, call the king of that shit hole village you came from in Enugu a Big fool.

I am 100% sure that they would give you a chieftaincy title for your words.......... you imbecilic animal that goes around looking for who to Scam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2020
Invested last week or within the month? Engage your branch and ensure confirmation and all is sorted. Weekend we perform final tests and complete migration. Excited much

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Chai! Las las, this thread na cruise.

Na clowns cum comedians these naysayers don turn to me now.

Just vibes and inshallah! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 50nizzy: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:
Look at the cultist that's playing Nigerians around while straffing vodina west with your money.
My people suffer from stupidity.

You obviously still remember another straffing encounter in your village.

You are talking from experience.

The same way Fulani Herdsmen was straffing your mother in your presence according to the information from your village people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Biguyman: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Invested last week or within the month? Engage your branch and ensure confirmation and all is sorted. Weekend we perform final tests and complete migration. Excited much
How won't you be excited when you're making plans to run away from Nigeria.
But let me bust your bubbles, my boys are on your case and you'll pay back every dime Lost when maxwell finally escape. I'll so deal with you man, you'll regret the day you were born.
Keep deceiving yourself petty beggar

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by apiakason: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
Ride on sir I wish you the best of trading and good luck , by this time next month I wish to see the profit swollen in Quadro proportions , following you behind ,it's not easy to get the mastery skill .... congratulations in advance .[quote author=etiumo post=96270576][/quote]

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

But let me bust your bubbles, my boys are on your case and you'll pay back every dime Lost when maxwell finally escape. I'll so deal with you man, you'll regret the day you were born.

Making plans? Your intel has failed you o. I'm in Cambodia at the moment. Arrived a few hours ago. Enroute Macau. I know you have goons in Cambodia so they are welcome to visit.

Meanwhile you get quick 2k wey u fit find me? I wan load airtime sharply.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 9:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

Shut your mouth

I have a better case for you to track, you stupid criminal.

Go and track the grave where you would bury your father because I heard Ogun would kill him this December.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
50nizzy:

You obviously still remember another straffing encounter in your village.

You are talking from experience.

The same way Fulani Herdsmen was straffing your mother in your presence according to the information from your village people.

Great General

This your comment loud oo

Even the village people of Biguyman would hear the echoes of this comment clearly.

Since he knows how to talk trash about someone else’s wife, then he should get ready to hear conversations about his mother.

Thunder fire Biguyman, the useless criminal .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tolu131: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Biguyman:

you dey funny die

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by frday: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2020
Maxwell has killed us.we are here waiting for ROI and he is making all necessary arrangement to leave this country. Let us act fast to recover our money.lets stop attacking each other since this guy is still around.delay can be dangerous.maxwell will leave this country.lets report this guy to efcc and immigration so that they will place hold on his movement and monitor him.before ending of December this guy will run

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
frday:
Maxwell has killed us.we are here waiting for ROI and he is making all necessary arrangement to leave this country. Let us act fast to recover our money.lets stop attacking each other since this guy is still around.delay can be dangerous.maxwell will leave this country.lets report this guy to efcc and immigration so that they will place hold on his movement and monitor him.before ending of December this guy will run

Hello Biguyman.

Continue to humour us investors, clown.

You and your lot are fine acts dancing and raving mad in the village square.

Jokers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
frday:
Maxwell has killed us. we are here waiting for ROI and he is making all necessary arrangement to leave this country. Let us act fast to recover our money.lets stop attacking each other since this guy is still around.delay can be dangerous.maxwell will leave this country.lets report this guy to efcc and immigration so that they will place hold on his movement and monitor him.before ending of December this guy will run

Would you shut up your gutter mouth and crawl back into that smelling hole where you came from. ?

You and your village people are the ones that another Maxwell killed. You must be very stupid to think that anyone would buy your story here.

Since one Maxwell has killed you and your village people, then let your ghost run to the police station and report the incident you BIG FOOL.

When your ghost get there, tell them to close the borders so that the Maxwell that killed you and your village people would not escape...... You are so stupid.

You better go and look for who would buy your stolen melon and bitumen before I open chapter for you....... you Jobless Nincompoop.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omo this has to be the most active thread on nairaland. No cap!
Wahala for us wea no be cultists and bad boys grin

13 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by InGodWeTrust701: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
frday:

You and who ?.....you nu know road to EFCC office or Nigeria immigration office...Dirty Pig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iamwarrified(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Leave story first. Someone was crushing on you. We need to attend to that. I like green for wedding color. What you think?

airsaylongcom:

Lol! I know I let my emotions take the better part of me on that. Those who have silently read here and have become close with m Me on Telegram gave me very very honest feedback on my unprofessional comments. And I do agree that no matter how I try to say I'm here in my personal capacity, people will always see my moniker as a rep of MBA. "Unfair" but that's the truth.

For those that were disappointed by my melt down, I apologise. No ifs. No buts. Plain simple sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.