Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1172754 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
meshzhi:

Fake.
Thanks for replying.

Please kindly share your experience why you think its fake, so I dont make a mistake.

Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmaversity(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
kcmichael:

Go to their website call any of the numbers there and confirm it. For me I paid into their UBA .with same account name .where is ur location
Ok noted. I stay in lagos.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by legacystore: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is for all offline investors

The question is why wait till December is around the corner to come up with another potential reason not to pay in December.

What exactly were they migrating that wasted the whole of November n now this.

Honestly na one week one excuse abi na reason.

I know where all these is headed

U have all our information at ur disposal mba, simply migrate it online n stop asking us to go get it again as if we are new investors angry

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by emmanuelgon: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
ufotty2001:
It is real
Now I'm getting very Scared
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
legacystore:

The question is why wait till December is around the corner to come up with another potential reason not to pay in December.

U have all our information at ur disposal mba, simply migrate it online n stop asking us to go get it again as if we are new investors angry
calm down, you don't knw wats happening behind the scene. They re trying

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by georgee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
legacystore:

I hope this will not be an excuse not to start paying as from 12am December 1st...Anything short of payment of ROIs as from 12am December 1st stealing by trick

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by adigun98(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Wait o ,I'm kinda confused here some investors with due date of 22nd got paid and me with an earlier date is yet to get paid

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by nifnifemi: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
To make it easier for us and MBA not to miss investors details when migrating.
Providing the details again is a better option.
MBA customer base is huge and more reason they always miss some investors payment due to their analog style.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
adigun98:
Wait o ,I'm kinda confused here some investors with due date of 22nd got paid and me with an earlier date is yet to get paid
calm down, that's online investor

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
leojah:

You actually sound mentally handicapped.

The pivot word there is "Withdrawal"

Whichever case it serves, a withdrawal always implies or relates to a discontinuation of services in one form or another, partly or wholly.

So why the discontinuation ?
Shut up, you did not understand what he wrote. Busy for nothing on nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
legacystore:

Of course this is all part of the game. They are asking for information you have given them a 100 times.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
nifnifemi:
To make it easier for us and MBA not to miss investors details when migrating.
Providing the details again is a better option.
MBA customer base is huge and more reason they always miss some investors payment due to their analog style.

They are still analogue. I have updated my information online with my Pension administrator without visiting their office. If you want to verify on Blockchain or similar app today you do that from your home online providing similar info as MBA is asking for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
kavey10:

Please terminate your contract today and have that peace of mind you desire. MBA is not worth the stress. Just terminate quickly latest by Wednesday.

Irritant
I know you are a paid MBA agent. So comments from your likes don't surprise me.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Favoured35:

Have u gone to the office yet?
What did they say about 4th? We wait for the new MBA?
I am off there in thenext 30 mins.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Favoured35:

Have u gone to the office yet?
What did they say about 4th? We wait for the new MBA?
I am off there in the next 30 mins. I will give you an update
‐--‐-‐------------------
Update from Lekki branch as per my visit there today . No payment for November ROIs again till December as it has been announced.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
solreb:

Of course this is all part of the game. They are asking for information you have given them a 100 times.
you don't knw wat MBA is doing just to make investors happy, everything is not about money

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
leojah:

Do the needful, withdrawal as soon as possible, then pause and observe for 2 months before reconsidering your options.
Of course that is already in the pipeline.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
MOD30:
The old Investors (offline accounts) should be exempted from this because most of the information needed is already with them. Also
if they need offline investors to migrate to online. They should create a portal for it so that the information can be transferred online and the user given an ID to login on to. This way it makes it seamless
That's the way it should be with all the funfare about going online, yet no portal created for investors to updatr and upload required documents, The going online has a BIG??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chriatia6: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
When I said most banks are closing account with MBA and presume of going online hundred percent some fows here are calling their papa fools...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
legacystore:

...and the story continues...

if you've gotten your money back, congrats. If you're still expecting, OYO.....Dec 1 is just around the corner , be hopeful

BTW, I want to start my own FX trading company (the only guaranteed way not to lose in a pyramid scheme) (20% per month), if you have like 3M, chat me , let us make some money. cool

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
chriatia6:
When I said most banks are closing account with MBA and presume of going online hundred percent some fows here are calling their papa fools...

So if MBA migrates customers online, is it not still through the banking system they will pay you? are they not collecting cash via bank a/c? or will they start paying with BTC?

Even if they use flutterwave, it is till linked to a bank a/c.

Please don;t peddle unfounded claims here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
One thing is certain, MBA is not coming out clear to investors.

Is transitioning online now rocket science? What CRM tools were they using before? Or do they register investors name on paper with pen?

In business like this, transparency is very key. There is no point trying to paint the corridor, when the backyard is burning. No one wants MBA to crash. But they need to be more transparent in their dealings.

Resurgent2016:

So if MBA migrates customers online, is it not still through the banking system they will pay you? are they not collecting cash via bank a/c? or will they start paying with BTC?

Even if they use flutterwave, it is till linked to a bank a/c.

Please don;t peddle unfounded claims here

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kellybently(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
bizgenera:

As a forex trader of over 10 years, I can tell you that this is an international business and the brokers used are regulated in their country . SEC is yet to formulate a framework to regulate forex trading in Nigeria but the countries where the brokers are operating have strict rules regulating them.

Just for using my details you say? Hmmn, so the effort is not worth it? The risk is worth the small commitment.

??
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Buchisco22(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Counting down

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
We are all excited about the New-MBA, hope you are too.
We are gearing towards self-service at your convenience.

Relax as you are about to enjoy a hassle-free Return on Investment.

www.mbatrades.com

#mbacares
https://web.facebook.com/MbatradingCIL/photos/a.420328615098595/1044621826002601/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
solreb:

I am off there in the next 30 mins. I will give you an update

Thanks Bro and well done!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
ifeanyija:
We are all excited about the New-MBA, hope you are too.
We are gearing towards self-service at your convenience.

Relax as you are about to enjoy a hassle-free Return on Investment.

www.mbatrades.com

#mbacares
https://web.facebook.com/MbatradingCIL/photos/a.420328615098595/1044621826002601/

You are doing well fam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by solreb: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
ifeanyija:
you don't knw wat MBA is doing just to make investors happy, everything is not about money
I don't know what you mean. Investors invested because of money. So if they are giving you guys something else beside your due ROIs congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by meshzhi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
emmaversity:

Thanks for replying.

Please kindly share your experience why you think its fake, so I dont make a mistake.

Thanks as I await your reply.
I paid into UBA account.
I never meant BARA is fake.
I'm also an investor too...
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2020
solreb:

I don't know what you mean. Investors invested because of money. So if they are giving you guys something else beside your due ROIs congratulations.
it's like u don't want them to pay?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
solreb:

u re seeing that online investors don't ve issue, why are u being negative, online is the best, embrace it and u will be fine without complaining always here

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.