Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,735 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171454 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
solreb:

I asked. They told me that the contract would be extended, so no double pay in December. For me, that was complete nonsense.
I love that, so u lost 1.5m?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wisdom at it's peak!

Each gives what he have! Thanks...it is well with your soul!

solreb:

The Doc, you are back. Some have said you are Maxwell Odum. Well keep at it. It does not matter. It is well with your soul. Each one gives what he has. Remember the case of Eastern Germans and West Germans before the Berling Wall broke. Eastern Germans would send rubbish and shit to the West German's side. Whereas, the West Germans would respond by sending food and goodies to the East Germans' side with a note "each gives what he has".

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
solreb:

The Doc, you are back. Some have said you are Maxwell Odum. Well keep at it. It does not matter. It is well with your soul. Each one gives what he has. Remember the case of Eastern Germans and West Germans before the Berling Wall broke. Eastern Germans would send rubbish and shit to the West German's side. Whereas, the West Germans would respond by sending food and goodies to the East Germans' side with a note "each gives what he has".

Of course he is. Maxwell odum

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mrwealthy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wishing all MBA investors successful harvest and pray against loss of funds...

PLAN YOUR WAY TO WEALTH IN 2021 NOW!!!....This is the future of financial independence����
There is a private forex trading class via zoom in process, if you are interested, kindly DM
Some of the topics, learning materials and perks will included:
� How to do Price Projections / Analysis.
� Simple entry and exit strategy
� Forex A-Z Tutorials / Beginner to Advanced pdfs.
� Entire library of E2KCLICKS educational recordings.
� Private traders’ chatrooms.
and lots more �

If you are in Lagos, one-on-one mentorship session now available...���

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
U are really very kind Doc. The list is quite comprehensive but just in case you hate MBA and didnt see ya name, kindly quote the post and indicate. Please do so before the offer expires. Ndi ara grin grin grin
DrAkpa:

Anyways, due to popular demand and as a result of massive hunger in the land which has led to frustrated hoodlums infiltrating this thread to cast aspersions on our noble mba, I will be giving out 1k to at least 20 online hoodlums on this thread.
Abeg, if you see ya name below, send me a pm to receive your 1k, if your name no dey there but you know say you be anti-mba hoodlum, still send me a pm for ya 1k.

Hustla
Jabolo
Advision
Ahiboilandgas
Biguyman aka frday
beautyfunke (am sure you are a ugly pig in real life)
Totonarubber or what the heck does he call himself
Leojah aka Fxmanager (I wannabe Singaporean pussy)
Boozydgal abi Wetin u call ya self.
Realityshot (fear no catch you to enter here dey command mods to close down our thread)

Etc. Every other hoodlum included.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheKingIsHere: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
abkboy:

Already 7pm from your current location?

You're very smart to observe that the guy didn't cover his lies well.

Imagine claiming to just receive alert when it is obvious that it's 7pm+ indicated on the alert in the screenshot. grin

I really pity people that will fall for this scam as it is obvious that there are paid agents even here on this platform to decieve the people that all is well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You're very smart to observe that the guy didn't cover his lies well.

Imagine claiming to just receive alert when it is obvious that it's 7pm+ indicated on the alert in the screenshot. grin

I really pity people that will fall for this scam as it is obvious that there are paid agents even here on this platform to decieve the people that all is well.

Sydney Australia is +10hrs from Lagos. 09:57hrs is 7:57pm in Sydney. Man had always hinted he's abroad

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tyche(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
solreb:

I have been to the offices a couple of times in Lagos and PH recently and new offline investors were being signed on. You would expect that they would have stopped that in view of this supposed "migration".

Its a way of sorting the cash flow issue

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Whiteshield: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tyche:

Its a way of sorting the cash flow issue

Well, we were told it's not a cash flow issue, it is a 'tech' issue.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Sydney Australia is +10hrs from Lagos. 09:57hrs is 7:57pm in Sydney. Man had always hinted he's abroad

baba, it's not so.

Gmail time (at the header side) will read the present location time if the time zone is set as such.

But the in-communication time (in the body of the mail sent by GTB) will read Nigerian time. Same way your bank statement will always read Nigerian time even if you spool it abroad.

Anyway the owner of the a/c is in a better position to explain what is going on, but the time zone thing doesn't fly here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by abkboy: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
airsaylongcom:

The guy hinted that he is in the USA, i think Texas. So 9:57hrs in Lagos should be around 2:57am in Texas

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Resurgent2016:

baba, it's not so.

Gmail time (at the header side) will read the present location time if the time zone is set as such.

But the in-communication time (in the body of the mail sent by GTB) will read Nigerian time. Same way your bank statement will always read Nigerian time even if you spool it abroad.

Anyway the owner of the a/c is in a better position to explain what is going on, but the time zone thing doesn't fly here

Time of Transaction says 09:57. That's Nigerian time no?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
abkboy:

The guy hinted that he is in the USA, i think Texas. So 9:57hrs in Lagos should be around 2:57am in Texas

bro, leave that thing. When your bank sends you alert via email, the time reference in the body of the email is the reference for the transaction processer in Nigeria. Anyone can try it to see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by abkboy: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Resurgent2016:

bro, leave that thing. When your bank sends you alert via email, the time reference in the body of the email is the reference for the transaction processer in Nigeria. Anyone can try it to see

So is the time in the email correct as PM? When it was AM in nigeria and also AM in the USA?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
That is mine.

Notice my format also is not the AM/PM but the 24 hours format.

Whether you open the email in Nigeria or in Canada, the time date it was generated in Nigeria will always remain the same.

The email was autocreated by the bots in Nigeria, it does not geolocate where the user is in creating its content. Once your account is domiciled in Nigeria, it will reference your email alert and bank statement with reference to where the transaction was processed.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Una dey quarrel for person alert

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
The time at the top of the email header is what will reflect your location if your timezone is different.

Let Drakpa come tell us this is a lie....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
ifeanyija:
Una dey quarrel for person alert

My brother, I just tire o! The thing just dey shock me.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Anyway, I know some people here would rather be fed lies.

That pic the guy uploaded there is most likely fake, you take your time and ask anyone outside the country to confirm.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by abkboy: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
kavey10:

My brother, I just tire o! The thing just dey shock me.

If you see an alert and you notice that the time of the alert is a time in the future, you no go shock?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Resurgent2016: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
abkboy:

So is the time in the email correct as PM? When it was AM in Nigeria and also AM in the USA?

The time in the email for GTB is 24 hours format and always tallies with the time in Nigeria.

Even when you use your mastercard on devices outside the country, the email alert reads Nigerian time, because the transaction is electronically settled with GTB's system in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by beautyfunke(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
God give me wisdom to invest wisely in year 2021..no more wastage...

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ShugaFly(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
beautyfunke:
God give me wisdom to invest wisely in year 2021..no more wastage...

Lol
God help
Us

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
I don't normally do this as I have nothing to prove to the hoodlums.
But to the loyal investors, this is just to reassure you that everything will be well, just be calm and remain patient.

My due date was actually on Monday 23rd, but the money came into my wallet on sunday 22nd.

I withdrew on that same Sunday and got the alert within 48hours. Delay was due to bank issues and withdrawing on a weekend

Hoodlums u need to take a back sit and chill. Stop painting evil into every thing good. Una see white, una say na black. Dem swear for una?

Some dey even strain their eyes to find the real time even though I covered it. You hoodlums are under ancestral curses?

Modified
@Hadizometer, I see you hoodlum
1k palliative is still on

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Opzyyy: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
I initiated 4th withdrawal since morning online. Mba has not paid. It was never laidis o

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hoodlum will never see anything good with MBA. Abeg drakpa go and have a Good sleep and enjoy your roi.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nfury: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Opzyyy:
I initiated 4th withdrawal since morning online. Mba has not paid. It was never laidis o

But it's not upto 48hrs now.....y not be patient!!!!
Just chillax ok??

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by smartking1: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let our Forex Robot do the hard work for you.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hadizometer: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
I just dey laff,
D truth is always bitter,
Well sha time will tell,
I have no problem with pple already in d system,
My only issue is pple who are considering joining MBA at this point in time,
Pls and pls,
I'm begging u in d name of God,
DON'T JOIN,
wait till February or March and watch as things unfold,
I'm talking from my vast experience with ponzi schemes,
Most pple asking u to join are trying to use ur money to stay afloat while they can cash out and run away,
D sad and bitter truth is dat pple who have their money inside are currently having increased heart beat,
They know what is coming but are trying to deny d inevitable,
Well sha, time will tell,
Let's sit and watch

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Adebek(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Opzyyy:

Relax bro, I also initiated withdrawal yesterday and I got my alert today. It was not up to 24hrs so no need to exercise any form of fear.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Skudi: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Looking forward to Nov 30 for my 1/6 roi
Online gang

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RedScorpion(f): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hadizometer:
I just dey laff,
D truth is always bitter,
Well sha time will tell,
I have no problem with pple already in d system,
My only issue is pple who are considering joining MBA at this point in time,
Pls and pls,
I'm begging u in d name of God,
DON'T JOIN,
wait till February or March and watch as things unfold,
I'm talking from my vast experience with ponzi schemes,
Most pple asking u to join are trying to use ur money to stay afloat while they can cash out and run away,
D sad and bitter truth is dat pple who have their money inside are currently having increased heart beat,
They know what is coming but are trying to deny d inevitable,
Well sha, time will tell,
Let's sit and watch

Would you shut up your silly mouth and get lost from this place

The same way you deceived many people into MMM with your various monikers abi ?

You are only pained that you did not join MBA early like you did with MMM and made money.

Envy finish you there......... Fake adviser

FYI....... MBA IS NOT MMM.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.