Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171412 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
It's great earning 20, 30 or even 50% passive income even if its ponzi, but let me share the damage ponzi can do :

At some point in time some years back, I was earning hundreds of thousands of naira every month from MMM, let me tell you why personally you should be concerned besides the obvious (risk of losing your money if the pyramid crashes before you cash out):

1. it distorts your perception of wealth creation and investing. Prior to MMM, I had a fairly diversified portfolio involving shares, real estate investments, life assurance, cooperative savings and has plans to diversify further. However, when the fast and easy MMM money came, It dampened my skill in investing and wealth building; who wouldn't like to get 30% returns doing almost nothing ? .

Well, once MMM folded up, I struggled to invest in "real asset" because I found the returns too low to motivate and stimulate my sense of analysis. I spent over a year of hardwork and discipline before I could rebuild my investment culture.

For a real investor, your mind is your greatest asset, don't compromise it for any temporary gain

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
Even with my files uploaded, it still doesn't go through

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Grenextyza: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
I’m an investor in Asaba
coolangel54:
So my sister got paid yesterday being 2nd. The first contract has expired and she is rolling over. No time to check time. Branch: Asaba

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Advision: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ponzi can adversely affect your professional career

While MMM was in town, I worked with one of the enviable multinational firms operating in the country: great learning experience, great career path, pay was not bad (but you won't mind having more). It involved spending several weekends and sometimes nights working on one urgent project or the other.

Once MMM came and was paying me more than work did for really doing nothing, it impacted my work ethics. For any professional, your work ethic is a great asset, don't let ponzi damage it. There is working hard, working smart and there is ponzi. Ponzi is not working smart. Dont get it mixed up.

Recently, I needed to used a laptop at work earlier used by an entry level staff at work to retrieve some information. She is just starting out in her career. However, lately there have been lot of complaints about her work ethic not reflecting somebody with a hunger to work for success.

Guess what I saw, when I relaunched the browser: "First Profit Investment". Ponzi, also operating from Rivers State (an apparent hotbed of ponzi), then I understood her recent lukewarm attitude to work. She is probably making more from ponzi (doing nothing) than she earns from working, so she has lost interest in learning at work .

She doesn't realise working is her way of gaining valuable experience and connection that will grow her career for many years after First Profit would have come and gone

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Grovemaster: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
DrAkpa:

Make that your BP kee you there.
Na so una go dey analyze, so tey una go analyze nonsense join. Rubbish.
You for go ask why vodina west no dey wear pant again.
Go get a job

I really wonder how simple questions warranted this type of response? Abeg who offend you? To be Frank some people in this platform are worse than the devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
LudaChriz:

Can I snap the stamped statement and upload with my phone?

Yes or use camscanner to turn it to pdf na upload

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Oliviajones(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oliviajones:
I'm 2nd. Eliozu branch. Awaiting alert
Has any 2nd from Eliozu branch gotten yet?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
DrAkpa:

You, I don't know on which side you even stand. Whether for the darkness lucifer group or the pro-mba group(light)
Why do you want to know where i stand?
All you do is to insult almost everyone on this forum.
You have never respond as a responsible citizen.

And don't quote me again, i don't associate with people like you, where i stand should never be your business.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Thank you Bro.
I am on the new platform.
My worries is that; My ROI due date is 5th. This one that they haven’t started sending mail. Before I’ll receive mail, get documents, upload them, wait for acceptance, initiate withdrawal and all. Only God knows when everything will settle.

Tbh, I don suffer on top this MBA matter.
Real suffer. Na me know wetin I de talk. grin

Dnt knw ur location but lekki sent official mail few minutes ago

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by WIZGUY69(m): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Luisema4luv:

Dnt knw ur location but lekki sent official mail few minutes ago

I haven’t received. Once I receive, I’d let you know.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wisdomhuz: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Refresh the page and continue

princedan295:
Who else experience this when trying to upload documents??

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:

I haven’t received. Once I receive, I’d let you know.

Ok bro

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by wisdomhuz: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
You must do it serially if not you will still get same response

princedan295:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Charktar22(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
princedan295:
I'm having same issues oh, I'm seeing my ROI on my wallet #300k but i can't upload successfully

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by plierz(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Advision:

You're dull sha, can't reason clearly to know who is who.

I don't want to engage in any batters this month though - I don;t want your stupidity rubbing on me

You can deny here on a faceless forum, but i know you too well. Foolishness have always been in the lineage of ur family, so i am not surprise at ur display of foolishness here on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by beltkid(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hii guys, just got an email from MBA to do migration. My question is, if I don't do the migration at the moment, would it prevent my monthly ROI from coming??, my date is 31st though.

Secondly, we all know it very stressful going to banks nowadays, is it possible to send an email to access bank requesting my statement of account for a particular period and get it delivered to my email or do I necessarily have to go physically to the bank??

I'M MORE INTERESTED IN MY FIRST QUESTION THOUGH, ANSWERS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Grovemaster:

I really wonder how simple questions warranted this type of response? Abeg who offend you? To be Frank some people in this platform are worse than the devil himself.

Some investors have nothing to loose whilst there are some that are just paid agents!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by friffy: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
The way we rain insults on each other here makes me question the character of an average Nigerian. Please let's treat each other with respect. You don't need to be toxic because another is.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Thats how you love faceless people you dont even know abi? What of people that spend half their income on wine and women? Is this how you keep knocking on their gates everyday to advise them. Abeg go and rest.
Advision:
It's great earning 20, 30 or even 50% passive income even if its ponzi, but let me share the damage ponzi can do :

At some point in time some years back, I was earning hundreds of thousands of naira every month from MMM, let me tell you why personally you should be concerned besides the obvious (risk of losing your money if the pyramid crashes before you cash out):

1. it distorts your perception of wealth creation and investing. Prior to MMM, I had a fairly diversified portfolio involving shares, real estate investments, life assurance, cooperative savings and has plans to diversify further. However, when the fast and easy MMM money came, It dampened my skill in investing and wealth building; who wouldn't like to get 30% returns doing almost nothing ? .

Well, once MMM folded up, I struggled to invest in "real asset" because I found the returns too low to motivate and stimulate my sense of analysis. I spent over a year of hardwork and discipline before I could rebuild my investment culture.

For a real investor, your mind is your greatest asset, don't compromise it for any temporary gain

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kelly1980: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oliviajones:

Has any 2nd from Eliozu branch gotten yet?
I'm 2nd and no money. Honestly this whole MBA thing Is draining. I'm 2nd and no alert. Honestly this act of theirs is against the promise they made. Gave people high Hope's. And now no money
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Mumbuk731: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
Good Afternoon all,
After uploading all the requirements only the statement fill did not show document required pls what else can I do I want to get my document verified.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
See rains of alert everywhere!

Enjoyment people grin
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
princedan295:
try pdf

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Lamda05: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is a nice piece.

I agree with you. HYIP can dampen your investment mindset, and reduce your work enthusiasm. However, for a goal oriented person, side hustle should never be conflicted with the main hustle. Building a strong career is one of the surest ways to financial freedom. No matter how much you diversify your investment, if you do not consciously invest in your self, all your other investments will end up depreciating.

Another thing is never to re-invest returns from HYIP back into HYIP. Its better to put such returns into stocks, eurobonds, real estate, etc. Kindly drop your email, lets connect.

Advision:

While MMM was in town, I worked with one of the enviable multinational firms operating in the country: great learning experience, great career path, pay was not bad (but you won't mind having more). It involved spending several weekends and sometimes nights working on one urgent project or the other.

Once MMM came and was paying me more than work did for really doing nothing, it impacted my work ethics. For any professional, your work ethic is a great asset, don't let ponzi damage it. There is working hard, working smart and there is ponzi. Ponzi is not working smart. Dont get it mixed up.

Recently, I needed to used a laptop at work earlier used by an entry level staff at work to retrieve some information. She is just starting out in her career. However, lately there have been lot of complaints about her work ethic not reflecting somebody with a hunger to work for success.

Guess what I saw, when I relaunched the browser: "First Profit Investment". Ponzi, also operating from Rivers State (an apparent hotbed of ponzi), then I understood her recent lukewarm attitude to work. She is probably making more from ponzi (doing nothing) than she earns from working, so she has lost interest in learning at work .

She doesn't realise working is her way of gaining valuable experience and connection that will grow her career for many years after First Profit would have come and gone

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Favoured35: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
Advision:

In all fairness to u, For once, i agree with ur first sentence per the above.

In the last 3 months i invested in MBA, my work morale has dropped cos i am always thinking of ROIs n hoping they come early so that i can recover my huge capital i put in.

And now this whole delays. Only collected ROIs twice. Not even sure again of what is happening.

God help us!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Focus on your work make dem no sack you. You'll be fine. Trust me
Favoured35:

In all fairness to u, For once, i agree with ur first sentence per the above.

In the last 3 months i invested in MBA, my work morale has dropped cos i am always thinking of ROIs n hoping they come early so that i can recover my huge capital i put in.

And now this whole delays. Only collected ROIs twice. Not even sure again of what is happening.

God help us!
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
beltkid:
Hii guys, just got an email from MBA to do migration. My question is, if I don't do the migration at the moment, would it prevent my monthly ROI from coming??, my date is 31st though.

Secondly, we all know it very stressful going to banks nowadays, is it possible to send an email to access bank requesting my statement of account for a particular period and get it delivered to my email or do I necessarily have to go physically to the bank??

If they can send d stamped copy then i see why not
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2020
beltkid:

Yes,according to them it will except you are on the old 6 months package
Re: MBA Investors Forum by BadAdviser: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Thank you Bro.
I am on the new platform.
My worries is that; My ROI due date is 5th. This one that they haven’t started sending mail. Before I’ll receive mail, get documents, upload them, wait for acceptance, initiate withdrawal and all. Only God knows when everything will settle.

Tbh, I don suffer on top this MBA matter.
Real suffer. Na me know wetin I de talk. grin
You never see anything.

Maxwell is only paying ph branch because na that place dey close to house and they can forgive and always accommodate him when anything happens so far he settle the top guns.

Mba is dead my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.