Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1194550 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
princedan295:
Right now I'm facing issues with only one document after change my file type to PDF. Any help
change the ID to pdf

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
ifeanyija:
change the ID to pdf
Still the same thing bruh

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
princedan295:

Still the same thing bruh
I'm seeing jpg

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by princedan295(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2020
ifeanyija:
I'm seeing jpg

I changed it to PDF already

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by D2Hservices: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2020
MBA CARES and they have come to stay, I am an Old online investor, for past 2 days I have not been able to login to my online investment account, I tried the steps given here for new investors to access their online investment dashboard for the migration but I was faced with a response the says "we cant find your email address". In all these I was very optimistic that before my due date 27th of every month it will be resolve.

I sent a mail to them via the email online@mbatrades.com copied support@mbatrades.com same 2 days ago as suggested by an investor here stating my challenges in logging into my online account, loh and behold they replied me yesterday at about 11:35am with the mail below

"Dear Sir/Ma,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, Kindly access your
account using payments.mbatrades.com

Warm Regards
MBA Cares"

And when I clicked on the link I was able to access my dashboard again and everything is running smoothly as expected and should. I believe this maybe of help to those of us who are the old online investors having same challenges of not been able to login to you online account dashboard.

LONG LIVE MBA
GOD BLESS MBA
TRULY MBA CARES

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by D2Hservices: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Pls for old online investors use this link to access your account

http://payments.mbatrades.com/

God no go shame us

MBA cares

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by YoungBuffet: 3:46am On Dec 04, 2020
I got notifications to re upload my details which I did yesterday though tough but tough time never last but tough people do, I reuploaded yesterday and my due date is 4th checking my account now I can see my ROI sitting gidigba in my wallet waiting for withdrawal and as soon as my documents got verified then withdraw to my bank account.

Long Live MBA
Long Live all the risktaker/investors

if any naysayers quote me calamities will befall your family this Dec and they will not see new yr in peace, problems will not leave their entire generation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kelly1980: 3:57am On Dec 04, 2020
D2Hservices:

God no go shame us

MBA cares
I did this with my registered email address. I was sent a link to verify my email but there is no invested amount showing. What's this for?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DrAkpa(m): 4:14am On Dec 04, 2020
YoungBuffet:
I got notifications to re upload my details which I did yesterday though tough but tough time never last but tough people do, I reuploaded yesterday and my due date is 4th checking my account now I can see my ROI sitting gidigba in my wallet waiting for withdrawal and as soon as my documents got verified then withdraw to my bank account.

Long Live MBA
Long Live all the risktaker/investors

if any naysayers quote me calamities will befall your family this Dec and they will not see new yr in peace, problems will not leave their entire generation

Senior bros,

Congrats sir... grin I am ably loyal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Styles3six: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2020
I just saw my roi relaxing with hennessy on my online account .. I guess after admin check is done then withdrawal to aza sharp sharp.. we move , body dey sweet me yummy yummy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by habakukjss3: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2020
osarog:
My monthly period don drop. My due date is 3rd.

Congrats
What's your branch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Macelliot(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Styles3six:
I just saw my roi relaxing with hennessy on my online account .. I guess after admin check is done then withdrawal to aza sharp sharp.. we move , body dey sweet me yummy yummy
This is definitely the NEW online account?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RayRay06677(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning all, both good and bad, pro MBA and anti MBA, we the investors are smiling

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by harrychuksx(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morning all. please while printing my account statement, should I print just the month I invested with MBA? cos I haven't initiated any withdrawals for my ROI just the initial deposit I made September.. or should I print the statement from September to DEC? please kindly help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kcmichael: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2020
harrychuksx:
Good morning all. please while printing my account statement, should I print just the month I invested with MBA? cos I haven't initiated any withdrawals for my ROI just the initial deposit I made September.. or should I print the statement from September to DEC? please kindly help

Print from the day you deposited to mba account till today ,that's September to december

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by D2Hservices: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2020
kelly1980:

I did this with my registered email address. I was sent a link to verify my email but there is no invested amount showing. What's this for?

Was yours an old online investment? If yes, I'm not sure any link was to be sent to you if you have login with the correct email and password, except you possible may have applied the forgot password process.

However, I suggest you send them a mail via online@mbatrades.com and remain patient they will surely reply you.

God no go shame us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by harrychuksx(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2020
kcmichael:

Print from the day you deposited to mba account till today ,that's September to december

Thanks a lot bro. please how about the utility bill. the recent paid one I have here is that of September.. can I still use it?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2020
D2Hservices:
MBA CARES and they have come to stay, I am an Old online investor, for past 2 days I have not been able to login to my online investment account, I tried the steps given here for new investors to access their online investment dashboard for the migration but I was faced with a response the says "we cant find your email address". In all these I was very optimistic that before my due date 27th of every month it will be resolve.

I sent a mail to them via the email online@mbatrades.com copied support@mbatrades.com same 2 days ago as suggested by an investor here stating my challenges in logging into my online account, loh and behold they replied me yesterday at about 11:35am with the mail below

"Dear Sir/Ma,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, Kindly access your
account using payments.mbatrades.com

Warm Regards
MBA Cares"

And when I clicked on the link I was able to access my dashboard again and everything is running smoothly as expected and should. I believe this maybe of help to those of us who are the old online investors having same challenges of not been able to login to you online account dashboard.

LONG LIVE MBA
GOD BLESS MBA
TRULY MBA CARES

I will just tell us to be careful with any link claiming MBA online,if it is not from mbatrades.com ........please be careful

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Luisema4luv(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2020
D2Hservices:

God no go shame us

MBA cares

Baba just be careful
God no go shame us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by osarog: 8:00am On Dec 04, 2020
habakukjss3:

Congrats
What's your branch

Enugu

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by osarog: 8:01am On Dec 04, 2020
0ubenji:
PH yh?

Enugu

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ojochenemiiye(f): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Luisema4luv:

I will just tell us to be careful with any link claiming MBA online,if it is not from mbatrades.com ........please be careful
It's genuine. I was also sent the link by "mbasupport" when I sent a mail about difficulty in logging into my online account. Immediately I tired it, my account opened.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dhappyking(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2020
harrychuksx:

Thanks a lot bro. please how about the utility bill. the recent paid one I have here is that of September.. can I still use it?
f
It takes 3 months for banks to consider utility bill to be stale. I think the same should apply here. Ensure the address on it tallies with what you used to open your MBA account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.