Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171259 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iguele(m): 1:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Guy, If EFCC is aware of their operations then get them to show you a copy of their SCUML certificate; it’s usually issued by EFCC

Umarzy:

But, Mba Forex Limited said they are been certified by central Bank of Nigeria and the Efcc knows about their operations.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Nuliberry:

I have nothing to say cos I really do not know what you are saying, marketing or selling, but one thing for sure....I admire your strength, you can type long long messages.
Do u actually type those or there is a technology that type for you while you dictate?
I sincerely wud like to know.
Well-done!!!

copy and paste old comments
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2020
solreb:

Hi which one is RETURNS MARKET INVESTMENT. Pls give me their contact as I like to diversify my investment. I am currently in PH. I have been with MBA since Nov 2019.

Returns market has been blacklisted by SEC as ponzi, it is part of the firms SEC published to stay away from. It is the same as Result investment Nigeria limited, Mba Trading as well, they both changed their name after SEC published that and pretend it's not them. I am surprised that you people couldn't see this. Be careful where you put your money, what is wrong with you people ? Is it that you don't like to do any form of research at all and just throw your money wherever you see. Anyway, bring the cash let me add and buy venza for myself.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2020
I was at their office last week Friday in waterlines port Harcourt and I was shown the certificate issued by EFCC.

iguele:
Guy, If EFCC is aware of their operations then get them to show you a copy of their SCUML certificate; it’s usually issued by EFCC

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

Stop with information thats not true.

MBA forex changed their name to MBA trading since last year and the publication from SEC was this year.

Now the main reason why MBA changed their name was because of impersonators who were fronting as MBA forex and defrauded some people(a friend fell for this).

You don't want to know the people that invest in MBA even some from these authorities.

Joeyburton:

Returns market has been blacklisted by SEC as ponzi, it is part of the firms SEC published to stay away from. It is the same as Result investment Nigeria limited, Mba Trading as well, they both changed their name after SEC published that and pretend it's not them. I am surprised that you people couldn't see this. Be careful where you put your money, what is wrong with you people ? Is it that you don't like to do any form of research at all and just throw your money wherever you see. Anyway, bring the cash let me add and buy venza for myself.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Joeyburton:

[s]Returns market has been blacklisted by SEC as ponzi, it is part of the firms SEC published to stay away from. It is the same as Result investment Nigeria limited, Mba Trading as well, they both changed their name after SEC published that and pretend it's not them. I am surprised that you people couldn't see this. Be careful where you put your money, what is wrong with you people ? Is it that you don't like to do any form of research at all and just throw your money wherever you see. Anyway, bring the cash let me add and buy venza for myself[/s].

Boy, shey una no dey tire

Is it your money?
U and your band of rabid dogs should just let those who want to invest in MBA invest. Mind your fucking business. Everything in life is nothing but risk. I have been in MBA for 1yr and u don't expect me to withdraw my money be cos of fools like u bandying fear all around. MBA has been my saving grace in this difficult corona crisis. Kindly mind your fucking business

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Joeyburton:

...Mba Trading ... changed their name after SEC published that and pretend it's not them.

Please when you give out information, ensure that it is 100% correct. Information that is 99% correct is 100% wrong.

MBA name change had been initiated since August 2019. Approval came in December 2019. SEC publication came out in March 2020. Do the Math

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
SO NOBODY WANTS TO CONFESS THAT MBA ACTUALLY PAID LAGOS INVESTORS YESTERDAY cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
gentlegenius:

Yes.
If you are serious about learning Forex, I recommend you enroll in any MBA training institute closer to you. Their instructors are very sound. Though, no matter what they teach you there, you'll have to devote so much of your time to learning and self development. Even when you are through with the training (it takes only 3 months), you'll have to keep reading, watch trade videos on YouTube to learn profitable strategies and practice them everyday on demo accounts. As a trader, I don't stop learning. In fact, studying Forex has cost me the time to pursue other things I wanted to achieve in the last 1 or 2 years. I had to suspend my writing project because of Forex. I had to stop reading any book except Forex e-books. For me, this is the price one must pay to be a good Forex trader. Most of the things I know today that makes me a profitable trader are things I learn on my own. At MBA institute, my instructor focused mainly on currency pairs, so the synthetic indices that I trade today, I learn from someone that specialized on that. I spent another 100k to learn that after I left MBA. You must be totally dedicated and ready to pay huge price to be a good and profitable trader.
I wish you all the best!
Good day bro, pls I would need your take on this, I intend enrolling in mba institute soonest, but I have done some research online, some fx people claim that with proper risk management successful traders can only make 3_5 percent profit every month, that sounds too unappealing, pls as a trader is that true or can it be more with proper risk management. Pls I would need your feedback, because I need to get out of what I am doing now to improve my future.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2020
Nuliberry:

I have nothing to say cos I really do not know what you are saying, marketing or selling, but one thing for sure....I admire your strength, you can type long long messages.
Do u actually type those or there is a technology that type for you while you dictate?
I sincerely wud like to know.
Well-done!!!

Thank you for your good words. The truth is that the replies just flows out, as I type. When you are knowledgeable in a particular field, and this knowledge can flow from you by heart, it is very easy to bring it up without prior notice, in reply to a challenging situation. This challenging situation could be when you are trying to market your product/service or defend your product/service.

As a marketer of a product/service, you should try to know everything about your product/service by heart, so that you don't find your wanting, in the process of marketing your products/services.

There are dictating machines or digital machines/softwares that record audio/voice sounds and automatically transcribed them to text in minutes. Google it.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
I was at their office last week Friday in waterlines port Harcourt and I was shown the certificate issued by EFCC.

Did you verified it from the EFCC headquarters. Besides EFCC is not an investment regulatory body. It is the SEC in Nigeria. The CBN only regulated the banks. Outside of this you need to find a way to verify MBA activities, and that is through the questions, we have been asking in this thread/forum.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Fx manager, can u please stop writing in blue. Some of us do not actually read them because its long and blue, and it seems u have something to say.
Fxmanager:
Thank you for your good words. The truth is that the replies just flows out, as I type. When you are knowledgeable in a particular field, and this knowledge can flow from you by heart, it is very easy to bring it up without prior notice, in reply to a challenging situation. This challenging situation could be when you are trying to market your product/service or defend your product/service.

As a marketer of a product/service, you should try to know everything about your product/service by heart, so that you don't find your wanting, in the process of marketing your products/services.

There are dictating machines or digital machines/softwares that record audio/voice sounds and automatically transcribed them to text in minutes. Google it.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2020
ifeanyija:
copy and paste old comments
If a potential investor gives says he is giving you 3mins of his time to market him, will you go and look for were to copy and paste?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
0ubenji:
SO NOBODY WANTS TO CONFESS THAT MBA ACTUALLY PAID LAGOS INVESTORS YESTERDAY cool

LOL
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
iguele:

EFCC is not an investment government regulatory body. It is the SEC of Nigeria. The CBN only regulates the banks. Let them inform us and also put it on their website the forex broker that there are using, whether in Nigeria or outside, the government that licensed and regulates the broker, and then provide an independent third party audited trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com and www.myfxbook.com
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
If a potential investor gives says he is giving you 3mins of his time to market him, will you go and look for were to copy and paste?
this is ur real comment
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
EFCC is not an investment government regulatory body. It is the SEC of Nigeria. The CBN only regulates the banks. Let them inform us and also put it on their website the forex broker that there are using, whether in Nigeria or outside, the government that licensed and regulates the broker, and then provide an independent third party audited trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com and www.myfxbook.com
which government licensed urs? Nigeria or USA?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Hello,

MBA forex changed their name to MBA trading since last year and the publication from SEC was this year.

Now the main reason why MBA changed their name was because of impersonators who were fronting as MBA forex and defrauded some people(a friend fell for this).

You don't want to know the people that invest in MBA even some from these authorities.

And you rely on those people from authorities to make your investment decisions. How are you sure that they know what they are doing. Why can't you do your own findings? We think we deserve the kind of leaders that we have. What ever the feed us, we take, without doing our background checks.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hey you get off my mention!

Get off!

Show us your certificate from SEC , you have refused. You arent regulated by SEC and you have the effrontery to talk about another coy.

Get off my mention! You NAG!

I have no business with you.

I will rather invest in things like MMM than ever in life getting involved with you.

Shebi it's my ponzi. Leave it and face front.

I owe you in particular no explanation as regards EFCC verification.

Please shift!

Fxmanager:
Did you verified it from the EFCC headquarters. Besides EFCC is not an investment regulatory body. It is the SEC in Nigeria. The CBN only regulated the banks. Outside of this you need to find a way to verify MBA activities, and that is through the questions, we have been asking in this thread/forum.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Get Lost!

Is it your investment?

As long as it's not your investment, again FACE FRONT!

Fxmanager:
And you rely on those people from authorities to make your investment decisions. How are you sure that they know what they are doing. Why can't you do your own findings? We think we deserve the kind of leaders that we have. What ever the feed us, we take, without doing our background checks.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Hey you get off my mention!

Get off!

Show us your certificate from SEC , you have refused. You arent regulated by SEC and you have the effrontery to talk about another coy.

Get off my mention! You NAG!

I have no business with you.

I will rather invest in things like MMM than ever in life getting involved with you.

Shebi it's my ponzi. Leave it and face front.

I owe you in particular no explanation as regards EFCC verification.

Please shift!

Those that my message is for have gotten it
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Boy, shey una no dey tire

Is it your money?
U and your band of rabid dogs should just let those who want to invest in MBA invest. Mind your fucking business. Everything in life is nothing but risk. I have been in MBA for 1yr and u don't expect me to withdraw my money be cos of fools like u bandying fear all around. MBA has been my saving grace in this difficult corona crisis. Kindly mind your fucking business

Young man there is a big difference between risk and stupidity. Throwing money around everywhere in the name of 10% per month. Look below in the photo and tell me what you see ? 3-7% a month right ? You could make 14% in a particular month as a good trader but the next month you will probably not get anything close to 4%. Sometimes -2%, (you lose money) the best forex hedge funds make around 20% yearly if they are lucky. These are people who trade billions of dollars. You think MBA is a magician that makes 30% every month and gives you 15% ? Even if they do, so you're telling me they have never lost money before ? If they are that good then the whole world would put their money in there, even Warren buffet will dump his billions there for 15% a month, hedge funds will fire all their traders and workers and dump their billions with MBA, heck even for 2% a month all the billionaires in the world will come and worship MBA.

Use your brains, nobody is hating, some things are just common sense. Africans and greed. Guess that's why our policiticans can't stop stealing. The best traders in the world cannot make 15% every month, but you choose to believe MBA makes that and also more to pay their staffs and Bills. Maxwell is just using you to buy expensive cars and houses. Mumu. If they are real they should go pro and go to the US. They will get enough money not coins from Nigerians, they will get $1 billion dollars easily then they can make 15% every month. After 1 year they will get so much money from high profile investors, I mean over $100 billion dollars then they can trade and become the richest people on the planet. Forex is not a goldmine. Don't throw away your sense. 95% lose money trading forex, its not a surprise. MBA is definitely not only part of the 5% but is on top of every trader in the world ? That means they are part of 0.0001% to make all that money. Lol. If this was in America or UK or Canada I might consider investing. But this is Africa that you know there are no laws, all those certificates and what not are trash!! When the bubble explodes SEC will be nowhere to be found. These guys are taking millions of dollars but refuse to upload any proof of trading or performance whatsoever. I will tell you now, if I can see a reliable trading firm or anywhere to invest and get just 2% a month I will jump on it. But I can't part with my money on stupid schemes like this because it's not taking risk, its stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joeyburton:

Young man there is a big difference between risk and stupidity. Throwing money around everywhere in the name of 10% per month. Look below in the photo and tell me what you see ? 3-7% a month right ? You could make 14% in a particular month as a good trader but the next month you will probably not get anything close to 4%. Sometimes -2%, (you lose money) the best forex hedge funds make around 20% yearly if they are lucky. These are people who trade billions of dollars. You think MBA is a magician that makes 30% every month and gives you 15% ? Even if they do, so you're telling me they have never lost money before ? If they are that good then the whole world would put their money in there, even Warren buffet will dump his billions there for 15% a month, hedge funds will fire all their traders and workers and dump their billions with MBA, heck even for 2% a month all the billionaires in the world will come and worship MBA.

Use your brains, nobody is hating, some things are just common sense. Africans and greed. Guess that's why our policiticans can't stop stealing. The best traders in the world cannot make 15% every month, but you choose to believe MBA makes that and also more to pay their staffs and Bills. Maxwell is just using you to buy expensive cars and houses. Mumu. If they are real they should go pro and go to the US. They will get enough money not coins from Nigerians, they will get $1 billion dollars easily then they can make 15% every month. After 1 year they will get so much money from high profile investors, I mean over $100 billion dollars then they can trade and become the richest people on the planet. Forex is not a goldmine. Don't throw away your sense. 95% lose money trading forex, its not a surprise. MBA is definitely not only part of the 5% but is on top of every trader in the world ? That means they are part of 0.0001% to make all that money. Lol. If this was in America or UK or Canada I might consider investing. But this is Africa that you know there are no laws, all those certificates and what not are trash!! When the bubble explodes SEC will be nowhere to be found. These guys are taking millions of dollars but refuse to upload any proof of trading or performance whatsoever. I will tell you now, if I can see a reliable trading firm or anywhere to invest and get just 2% a month I will jump on it. But I can't part with my money on stupid schemes like this because it's not taking risk, its stupidity.

For your information. Your post spins of stupidity.
How has Maxwell used my money to buy expensive cars and houses when I have recovered my capital and I am now on profit?
Most of u here including that silly Fxmanager just post arguements here without using your brains. Talk of talking before thinking.
This thread has been on for 1yrs and mba is still existing, but u people keep hating right from 2017. Una no dey tire?
Your comment and logic is at best pointless and stupid. Getout

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
Hello,

Do you know what is funny ? Why I always laugh you people ? Schemes like this are a way for people with connection to make money. You think because some people from CBN or SEC or Senate are investing so you are safe ? Some of them will lose money but before that thing goes down let me tell you, most of them will get their money, after it crumbles, those people you are talking of will have their money transfered into their accounts with just 1 phone call. The people who will be suffering running from one place to the other is YOU. You think you and those people are the same ? As a person who is close to the SEC boss, don't you think I will know If MBA is about to Exit scam ? How will you know? You'll be sleeping in your house. For all we know all the powerful people in Lagos and Abuja have started taking their capital before the lockdown Is over because they know what's happening, but you just sit here and defend MBA morning till night as if they are paying you. They said they aren't paying because of the lockdown. How do you know if it's true or false ? Lol. Don't compare yourself with other people because you will be shocked how they will receive their money in envelope delivered to their houses. I've seen it happen before. Don't underestimate anyone here.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Greenvaiper:

For your information. Your post spins of stupidity.
How has Maxwell used my money to buy expensive cars and houses when I have recovered my capital and I am now on profit?
Most of u here including that silly Fxmanager just post arguements here without using your brains. Talk of talking before thinking.
This thread has been on for 1yrs and mba is still existing, but u people keep hating right from 2017. Una no dey tire?
Your comment and logic is at best pointless and stupid. Getout

You mean you have recovered your capital and now eating other innocent people's money ? And what will happen to them ? Besides we all know what runs this. Its greed. You will add more money plus all the Roi you have received and take it back there. Heck you are probably planning to do it right now. You're just waiting for the lockdown

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Greenvaiper: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joeyburton:

You mean you have recovered your capital and now eating other innocent people's money ? And what will happen to them ? Besides we all know what runs this. Its greed. You will add more money plus all the Roi you have received and take it back there. Heck you are probably planning to do it right now. You're just waiting for the lockdown

You absolutely daft and slow

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fxmanager:
if SEC verify urs then I will invest.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Tee24: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
0ubenji:

I was supposed to receive my first ROI yesterday but I didn’t get any alert and I’m a Lagos investor. I felt probably because it’s a Sunday but after seeing this, please should I be worried �
Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Uncle......Lmaaaooooo.....I laugh in your language.
I have been with MBA for 2 years now so use your brain when talking next time.

So you have been into ponzi schemes right to know that they will make one phone call and get their monies when it's about to crash! Kai.

So you even know this MBA more than us sef to know that all the big people have withdrawn their capital.... grin grin Wow! Oya clap for yourself .

Close to SEC boss indeed! Everyone is close to one Boss or the other or don't you think so too?

I love how some of you come here to spew both correct and incorrect information.

Now that your brain have told you that you have made a point.

Can you run along now?

Joeyburton:

Do you know what is funny ? Why I always laugh you people ? Schemes like this are a way for people with connection to make money. You think because some people from CBN or SEC or Senate are investing so you are safe ? Some of them will lose money but before that thing goes down let me tell you, most of them will get their money, after it crumbles, those people you are talking of will have their money transfered into their accounts with just 1 phone call. The people who will be suffering running from one place to the other is YOU. You think you and those people are the same ? As a person who is close to the SEC boss, don't you think I will know If MBA is about to Exit scam ? How will you know? You'll be sleeping in your house. For all we know all the powerful people in Lagos and Abuja have started taking their capital before the lockdown Is over because they know what's happening, but you just sit here and defend MBA morning till night as if they are paying you. They said they aren't paying because of the lockdown. How do you know if it's true or false ? Lol. Don't compare yourself with other people because you will be shocked how they will receive their money in envelope delivered to their houses. I've seen it happen before. Don't underestimate anyone here.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
ifeanyija:
if SEC verify urs then I will invest.
Why is that Nigerians are opening their foreign stock trading account and investing/trading in stocks of foreign companies? Why don't they wait for the SEC of Nigeria? Is the SEC of Nigeria regulating this forex brokers in Nigeria? Reason that they are already a government regulated financial firm, and that regulation protects the citizens of the country.

If you can find a way to make an investment and grow your funds in a government regulated financial firm outside your country, will you wait for the SEC of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.