Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1174009 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
gentlegenius:

Pls check your (bolded) statement again...
It is an overstatement to call someone making 3-5 % monthly profit from Forex a successful trader. But anyway, success has different meanings to different people. If 3% was your monthly target from Forex, and you are able to make that every month, then you may be right to call yourself a successful trader. As for me, if Forex trade is my full time business, I cannot be comfortable with anything less than 30% monthly profit. If I can't achieve this as a full time trader, then I simply quit Forex trade, or make it a part time hustle. cannot call myself a successful (full time) trader if I can't achieve this feat.
As for your question, I want to tell you that people who make Forex their full time business always make more than 3-5% profit from the market as far as they know what they are doing. consider this: If you give an experienced business man $100 to start a business, and all he can make is 3 to 5 dollars profit every month, WILL YOU CALL HIM A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MAN?
Here's my advice to you: If you really want to go into forex, make it a full time job. If you combine it with other jobs, you may not have the time to read continuously and develop yourself as successful traders do. Also, you won't have the time to make much money from the market.
If you have a good (well paying) job, pls don't quit your job to trade Forex, instead, you can invest some of your salary with Forex experts (like MBA) for a monthly profit. There's hardly anything in this world that is more satisfying than having your money work for you. I trade and also invest... Sometimes, the feeling I get when my 75k monthly alert from MBA drops is more gratifying than my feeling when I make money worth 75k from my trade. With the little I make for myself every month from the Forex market, and with the little returns my investment gives me, I DON'T NEED A JOB ANYMORE.
How can you refer to MBA as forex expert, when members of this thread/forum are still waiting for information about the forex broker that they are using, the government regulatory authority that is licensing and auditing them and their independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track records from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com and www.myfxbook.com?

Why are you trying to lure people to a scam/ponzi scheme? Is it so that they will take the money of the new investors to the scheme to pay you? We all know that as long the inflow of money into the scheme through new investors, being lured into the scheme is increasing, compared to the payouts, the operators of the scheme will continue to increase their target amount to run away with. They may not wait for new investors to start to dry up before shutting down, they can shut down at any time. You should stop misinforming members of this forum, when you already know the truth, that they are only recycling the funds of investors, while waiting to meet their target, or already increased target.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
triplec93:

Thanks for your insight and time, I appreciate.
MBA is yet to prove that they are trading forex. The forex training done by them is part of their make believe plan. A plan to deceive/make investor believe than they are actually trading forex. Any body can just go online get some materials and show you some forex basics, claiming to be a trader or traders. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fxmanager:
MBA is yet to prove that they are trading forex. The forex training done by them is part of their make believe plan. A plan to deceive/make investor believe than they are actually trading forex. Any body can just go online get some materials and show you some forex basics, claiming to be a trader or traders. Be careful.
Noted, time will tell.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Test
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
So how about months when you record losses?

I noticed you didn't mention that.

Loses are part of the business . You loose than you recover. There's no one that makes money every single month. When I loose a small portion for a month I don't get any share from the profit until I recover the loss. No trader can make profit every single month for the rest of his career. As a trader or investow we get used to losses

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ufotty2001: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
TheWatchDog:
He said he just received his 5th alert from MBA and you are still asking which day. Check the date and time he made the post.
Take it easy bro, why am asking is that yesterday was my pay day.. waiting
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fxmanager:
How can you refer to MBA as forex expert, when members of this thread/forum are still waiting for information about the forex broker that they are using, the government regulatory authority that is licensing and auditing them and their independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track records from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com and www.myfxbook.com?

Why are you trying to lure people to a scam/ponzi scheme? Is it so that they will take the money of the new investors to the scheme to pay you? We all know that as long the inflow of money into the scheme through new investors, being lured into the scheme is increasing, compared to the payouts, the operators of the scheme will continue to increase their target amount to run away with. They may not wait for new investors to start to dry up before shutting down, they can shut down at any time. You should stop misinforming members of this forum, when you already know the truth, that they are only recycling the funds of investors, while waiting to meet their target, or already increased target.
keep on repeating yours like big foool

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by etiumo: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls sir/ma i want to find out if MBA waterlines office in PH is open because i need to go there for some transactions
airsaylongcom:
Na wa o...poster above me some of your insults dey enter bone. See your opening line in the post above na....very injurious
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
ephisi:

Loses are part of the business . You loose than you recover. There's no one that makes money every single month. When I loose a small portion for a month I don't get any share from the profit until I recover the loss. No trader can make profit every single month for the rest of his career. As a trader or investow we get used to losses

Some people still refuse to learn. Someone here is saying 5% a month is not a successful trader, anything below 30% per month is failure. Lol. People who jump into forex and trade for 1 or 2 days suddenly become experts. Ask him he has never traded consecutively for 1 month o. But he assumes it's easy money. This type of ignorance is what causes people to continue scamming Nigerians in the name of Forex. Billionaires will not be losing money because they can afford the best traders In the world if that was the case.

If MBA was trading forex for 2 years as they claimed with 15% roi. I can assure you that they have lost 70% of their equity by now. What does that mean ? Billions of naira have been lost, so how do they still manage 15% monthly payout? That's a story for another "What.if"

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
solreb:

Chief, this is enough. The thread was created for education and exchange of information for investors. I appreciate you have made your points about MBA being a scam. Fine. But no need to be abusive. I am an investor just like many of us here. Do I have my concerns? YES. But through hearing from others I have decided to seek information that will address my concern fron their PH office at Eliozu now that I am in PH. I can say here categorically that since I started in January I have not yet signed my Contract but my ROI has come in timely.

I think you are mistaking. I have not actually insulted anyone here. Check again. I am just stating the obvious, why would I insult people that I have no business with ? I have manners so i can't just behave like a rabid dog online. I've noticed only scammers get mad and go on an insulting spree when you call them out and try to expose them. You can see how my comments don't phase you because you are a genuine investor and not related to MBA in any way. But people who want to use other innocent people to cash out are angry for some reason. If I want to exchange words do you think anyone will come on nairaland again ? But I can't because I'm not jobless and I have home training.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
etiumo:
Pls sir/ma i want to find out if MBA waterlines office in PH is open because i need to go there for some transactions

They should be open

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Joeyburton:

Some people still refuse to learn. Someone here is saying 5% a month is not a successful trader, anything below 30% per month is failure. Lol. People who jump into forex and trade for 1 or 2 days suddenly become experts. Ask him he has never traded consecutively for 1 month o. But he assumes it's easy money. This type of ignorance is what causes people to continue scamming Nigerians in the name of Forex. Billionaires will not be losing money because they can afford the best traders In the world if that was the case.

If MBA was trading forex for 2 years as they claimed with 15% roi. I can assure you that they have lost 70% of their equity by now. What does that mean ? Billions of naira have been lost, so how do they still manage 15% monthly payout? That's a story for another "What.if"
keep asking

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Oga. MBA has started online investment. We have one of their staff on this thread. U can confirm from him or call them directly. Stop quoting that dingbat
When did that one start? which branch is doing online investment? Because Uyo branch that I invested with didn't even allow me to do roll over online. Even with this lockdown, people still troop to their office to do both rollover and new investment.
If MBA had started online investment, the news would have been on their social media pages, and the online investment would have been ONLY through their website or mobile app.
Pls guys be very careful... Even if online investment is done in some branches, I advice you to always try your best to visit their offices for whatever you want to do. There's no way you can sign MOU with someone online. There are lots of fraudsters parading themselves as MBA agents on social media. They'll always tell you not to come to their office, that everything can be done online.
I challenge you to show me someone that invested money online, submitted all documents online and sign MOU online and is receiving ROI steadily from MBA without complain.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
gentlegenius:

Pls stop this madness...
The MBA I invested with is not doing any investment online. Even with this lockdown, everything still happen in their offices.
There's a Fake MBA Trading group on Facebook where fraudsters are trying to use this lockdown as an excuse to deceive people to invest with them online. Check the previous pages of this thread, you'll see where I warn people about them. I posted a link to their fake Facebook page where many people are ignorantly following, and I posted a screenshot of their WhatsApp chat with me where they tried to lure me into their trap.
Pls, if anyone told you to invest with MBA online, insist on going to the office, the scammer will run away.

We now have online investment via our website www.mbatrades.com.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ephisi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Theres a mighty gap betweeen trader,trainer, marketer and profitable trader

Joeyburton:

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
triplec93:

Good day bro, pls I would need your take on this, I intend enrolling in mba institute soonest, but I have done some research online, some fx people claim that with proper risk management successful traders can only make 3_5 percent profit every month, that sounds too unappealing, pls as a trader is that true or can it be more with proper risk management. Pls I would need your feedback, because I need to get out of what I am doing now to improve my future.

lipsrsealed
It's not unappealing for billionaires
And mega hedge funds that know what real trading involves
And not some mba forex trained students who think anything below 30% is failure

Anyway here is one
Well the 2nd largest hedge fund in the world does around 40% per annum after fees
And it manages 68 Billion dollars
They are up 24% oh this year and they see it as a fantastic year so far cheesy but but 5% a month is failure according to a novice

With the best traders in the world and well regulated by the SEC in the United States (not beans)
Common naija own mba still dey fall hands, Maxwell should have even settled them to avoid such.

if they pop up on any bad list they would crash like aeroplane

Fx trading is not for small capital
A poll in forexfactory the largest fx forum voted 10kusd ss the best capital to have some edge in trading

So if you have 10kusd and see 5 to 10 percent a month
It's still okay

So if you ever leave what your doing and dream of 30 percent a month and dont see it. Those who pushed will be nowhere to be seen by then and you will lose both sides.

In this business you train yourself and read the truth
Anyone who sells what is too good to be true to you run

If MBA could make 30% a month they wont be looking for 1000usd
My advice for you

Avoid hearsay and dream sellers
Sit down and learn swing trading ( youtube)
It will deliver you slow and steady returns
You can visit forexstrategiesresources com and also research more it has all the tools you need
To make it as a trader you will need yo have a good risk to reward ratio which will tame your greed and avoid the psychological stress. If you cant control the above just avoid the markets. Dont go near it.
Once you develop your skills , start a small account t and treat it very seriously, it might be the key to your getting a high break in the trading world. Keep decent trading records and watch money chase you
2 nairalanders have been head hunted before to trade in Europe, I prop trade for firms outside nigeria and I am a full time trader never looked for a job after university, got married from trading and done lots of real estate with it.

I look up to billionaire traders on wall street with decades of trading experience and not a paid tutor in some investment scheme

Their type sold lies to thousands of nigerias in the fx seminar era and today they ended up licking wounds while they cashed out with training fees and investors cash

Whenever I read certain conclusions here by people who know nothing I step Into correct the joke
Before you end up burning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by gentlegenius(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fxmanager:

Manager...
Why can't you stop quoting me here even when I've since stop quoting you?
Why can't you sit down and manage your own business and allow us to mind our business here?
I hate to say this... but you are increasingly becoming excessively stupid.
Sorry, but the word stupid here isn't an insult... it is very difficult to find another word to describe your outrageous behavior here. What do you stand to gain by going extra miles to force us to believe your allegations against MBA?
If you choose to keep attracting embarrassment to yourself by displaying your idleness here pls leave me out of it. I am not as idle or jobless as you are.
#lastwarning.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by lion501: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
ephisi:
Hello followers of my thread. Most fund managers on there will tell you they can trade your funds. If you don't want to get scammed here are things you should ask for.

1. A minimum 3 months trading statement

Or

2. Investor password to master account in their real name as valid owner.

Or

3. Public link like Mql5,myfxbook or social trading platform link on any broker. preferably FXTM or Hotforex.

.I am pleased to announce to you that I am currently ranked #10 in the whole world on FXTM. Glory be to God.

My performance can be tracked 247 via the following links

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/PurityAlpha-A

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/EURUSDRANGER

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/PurityAlpha-C

My numbers +2348038588291
You don't even need to contact me. You can register and invest all on your own.

How much profit can u guarantee one in a month?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dear FXManger
Gentlegenius said you are stupid, jobless, idle and constitutes embarrassment to this thread.
Is it true?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
gentlegenius:

When did that one start? which branch is doing online investment? Because Uyo branch that I invested with didn't even allow me to do roll over online. Even with this lockdown, people still troop to their office to do both rollover and new investment.
If MBA had started online investment, the news would have been on their social media pages, and the online investment would have been ONLY through their website or mobile app.
Pls guys be very careful... Even if online investment is done in some branches, I advice you to always try your best to visit their offices for whatever you want to do. There's no way you can sign MOU with someone online. There are lots of fraudsters parading themselves as MBA agents on social media. They'll always tell you not to come to their office, that everything can be done online.
I challenge you to show me someone that invested money online, submitted all documents online and sign MOU online and is receiving ROI steadily from MBA without complain.

In Lagos with all the chaos of traffic and all, most of our customers there opened their accounts via electronic means. We've got customers from as far as Australia who have never been in any of our branches

But you are absolutely right about the need to take every precaution. We have had loads of fraudsters claim to be MBA online

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good evening all
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fxmanager

Please answer ifeanyija question.... I don't know why you played deaf ears to it. Below

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
IWUBOY:
Good evening all
Good evening my brother.
Ndewoo!!

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by triplec93(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
mtinfx:

lipsrsealed
It's not unappealing for billionaires
And mega hedge funds that know what real trading involves
And not some mba forex trained students who think anything below 30% is failure

Anyway here is one
Well the 2nd largest hedge fund in the world does around 40% per annum after fees
And it manages 68 Billion dollars
They are up 24% oh this year and they see it as a fantastic year so far cheesy but but 5% a month is failure according to a novice

With the best traders in the world and well regulated by the SEC in the United States (not beans)
Common naija own mba still dey fall hands, Maxwell should have even settled them to avoid such.

if they pop up on any bad list they would crash like aeroplane

Fx trading is not for small capital
A poll in forexfactory the largest fx forum voted 10kusd ss the best capital to have some edge in trading

So if you have 10kusd and see 5 to 10 percent a month
It's still okay

So if you ever leave what your doing and dream of 30 percent a month and dont see it. Those who pushed will be nowhere to be seen by then and you will lose both sides.

In this business you train yourself and read the truth
Anyone who sells what is too good to be true to you run

If MBA could make 30% a month they wont be looking for 1000usd
My advice for you

Avoid hearsay and dream sellers
Sit down and learn swing trading ( youtube)
It will deliver you slow and steady returns
You can visit forexstrategiesresources com and also research more it has all the tools you need
To make it as a trader you will need yo have a good risk to reward ratio which will tame your greed and avoid the psychological stress. If you cant control the above just avoid the markets. Dont go near it.
Once you develop your skills , start a small account t and treat it very seriously, it might be the key to your getting a high break in the trading world. Keep decent trading records and watch money chase you
2 nairalanders have been head hunted before to trade in Europe, I prop trade for firms outside nigeria and I am a full time trader never looked for a job after university, got married from trading and done lots of real estate with it.

I look up to billionaire traders on wall street with decades of trading experience and not a paid tutor in some investment scheme

Their type sold lies to thousands of nigerias in the fx seminar era and today they ended up licking wounds while they cashed out with training fees and investors cash

Whenever I read certain conclusions here by people who know nothing I step Into correct the joke
Before you end up burning
Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
ephisi:
Hello followers of my thread. Most fund managers on there will tell you they can trade your funds. If you don't want to get scammed here are things you should ask for.

1. A minimum 3 months trading statement

Or

2. Investor password to master account in their real name as valid owner.

Or

3. Public link like Mql5,myfxbook or social trading platform link on any broker. preferably FXTM or Hotforex.

.I am pleased to announce to you that I am currently ranked #10 in the whole world on FXTM. Glory be to God.

My performance can be tracked 247 via the following links

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/PurityAlpha-A

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/EURUSDRANGER

https://www.forextime.com/strategy/PurityAlpha-C

My numbers +2348038588291
You don't even need to contact me. You can register and invest all on your own.
We have seen your trading performance track records from the broker. Fxtm as a broker is not publishing the statistics of open trading positions,. The current floating position statistics is hidden by the broker. Investors needs to know your current floating positions, even if it is shown in percentage, in other to make an informed investment decision. Your closed trading performance statistics shown by the broker can be nice and convincing, but what happens, if your floating positions/equity is at -75% of your balance, and the investors without the knowledge of this, invest blindly and end up loosing their investment, as it has always happen with other PAMM fund manager in any broker that does not show open trading position statistics.

Most brokers do not provide the complete trading performance statistics for an investor to make an informed investment decision, the reason why it is necessary to also provide to your potential investors an independent/third party audited and verified trading performance track record, from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com (currently myfxbook has a problem of not extracting the correct drawdown statistics), which will provide trading performance statistics of both close and most importantly, open positions to your potential investors.

We have seen your average trade time in all your listed PAMM accounts. All the average trade time is more than 2 days, which shows that you are a swing trader/position trader, trading at a higher time frame. With such average trade time of more than two days, a three month trading performance track record is not enough for an investor to assess your trading prowess as a trader, as your trading strategy needs to pass through different market changing conditions at the higher time frame chart that you are using to trade. You need up to one year trading performance track record or more, for proper assessment of your trading performance in that higher time frame, as by then, you must have pass through different market cycles/conditions, and if you come out profitably by then, investors can then assess your trading performance track record and make an informed investment decision.

If you have another trading performance track record of up to one year, even if it is a demo trading performance track record, using the same trading strategy that you are using in fxtm to run the PAMM accounts, you can let the potential investors/forum members look at it, by posting it, investors can assess it, and might likely come in early to invest with you in your PAMM managed account.

Please don't fail to link us to an independent/third party trading performance track record from www.fxstat.com, www.fxblue.com or www.myfxbook.com.

If you look at our trading performance statistics, our average trade time is in minutes, showing that we are using an intraday trading strategy, meaning that we are trading in a lower time frame and we close all our trading positions within the day, in fact our highest trading time is not beyond 2hrs.

An intraday trader can be assess by the investors using three months or more, as he must have passed through multiple intraday market changing conditions.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
Dear FXManger
Gentlegenius said you are stupid, jobless, idle and constitutes embarrassment to this thread.
Is it true?
No. We are just doing all we can to enlightened the gullible and naive investors in this forum/thread. We believe those that our informations are meant for have gotten them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
lion501:

How much profit can u guarantee one in a month?
Don't expect a trader/PAMM fund manager to guarantee you a fix return in this business. It is against the law, against government regulatory rules in this profession.

Returns/profits depends on market conditions for the month or year.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
ephisi:
Theres a mighty gap betweeen trader,trainer, marketer and profitable trader

Please tell them.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by olaxm: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hi. Please can I get your Whatapp contact. I need to discuss trend strategiest with you expecially for bottom catch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.