Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173064 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

Like I said before, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MBA. I don't care if they are trafficking cocaine. Hell I will even support them and invest if they were into cocaine business. All what I'm saying is that they are certainly NOT trading forex. So they should come back and tell us what they are really doing with people's money because it is not forex.
that's ur fucking business

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

Like I said before, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MBA. I don't care if they are trafficking cocaine. Hell I will even support them and invest if they were into cocaine business. All what I'm saying is that they are certainly NOT trading forex. So they should come back and tell us what they are really doing with people's money because it is not forex.

This fool should let us be. You said it will crash on June 1st, then relax for it to crash on the exact date you said and stop disturbing us. It's because you strongly believe that nothing will happen to MBA, that's why you are still here saying bunkum.
Bittered soul, get lost.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2020
You are just one bittered disgruntled human being. I pray you see the light. No need schooling you on how feasible it is to make in Forex. You have your believes already. A professional trader knows that loses will definitely come but with good risk to return management, they are always in profit. I guess you were not taught that. Probably someone just told you Forex is the boom and you took your dad's pension and decided to trade and boom you blew the money. Calm down, Forex is the real deal. I have seen 62% in 3days. What are you saying Mr man... I feel like bursting your head cos you are sounding so retarded. Gosh... I can't believe you are this dumb. I know you will argue the fact that banks trade in Forex market. Why not go and ask your bank to give you their trading results? Wake up... Go and study more and get a mentor. You need help.
Joeyburton:

You know absolutely nothing about forex. You made that very clear. Any real forex trader will not make such a misleading comment, that 15% is so easy to pay out every month in forex, even 30%. And what we seem to forget is that any real forex trader who knows what he's doing will never give his money out to anyone to trade. If you are a forex trader as you say and 30% is easy for you. Why risk losing your money in a scam when you can just trade by yourself and make your 30% all to yourself? Have you seen where you have failed ? All the so called forex experts here spreading misconceptions trying to drag people into a scam, how does it make sense if you can trade by yourself? Quit your job and go sit on a computer everyday and make those amazing easy money. Keep calling me fx manager. Don't take advice. I have been on this thread long before fx manager, in fact i am on the very first page of this thread. I didn't know this thread still existed until recently.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 10:23am On May 07, 2020
It is in Lagos. Maybe we can chat on WhatsApp.
solreb:

Where is Addyx located in PH and Lagos? I can try them out too. Just received my 3rd alerts from MBA today on our company account. I am expecting 6th ROI alert on my personal account. I have asked them to rollover. Please let's continue to pay for MBA to grow stronger.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 10:45am On May 07, 2020
ogwuche4u:
You are just one bittered disgruntled human being. I pray you see the light. No need schooling you on how feasible it is to make in Forex. You have your believes already. A professional trader knows that loses will definitely come but with good risk to return management, they are always in profit. I guess you were not taught that. Probably someone just told you Forex is the boom and you took your dad's pension and decided to trade and boom you blew the money. Calm down, Forex is the real deal. I have seen 62% in 3days. What are you saying Mr man... I feel like bursting your head cos you are sounding so retarded. Gosh... I can't believe you are this dumb. I know you will argue the fact that banks trade in Forex market. Why not go and ask your bank to give you their trading results? Wake up... Go and study more and get a mentor. You need help.

Just what I said. It is all these mumu results that they use to fool you guys. Only amateurs post these kinds of screenshots in 2020 to claim they are successful. New comers into forex will obviously fall for it. But for all the new comers reading this, go back and read my previous post so that you know how to avoid falling for these scams.

Like I said, you know nothing about forex, and the more you talk the more you still expose your ignorance, please stop quoting me if you don't want to go back and educate yourself. You are like an annoying taxi driver who refuses to admit that he's wrong when he causes an accident. Go back to the drawing board before you quote me again.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 10:58am On May 07, 2020
solreb:

I think you got it all wrong. The type of investment MBA offers is not the type you are talking about whereby a Forex Trading Company will manage an account for a customer and they split profit. In this regard, you can ask all this information about which broker, historical trading performance, etc. MBA says bring your money and we trade with it and guarantee you return of 10% - 15%, agreeing to be liable for any loss on your investment.

"...And to the people who are saying "Wow, MBA just paid me" " MBA cares, even in the midst of this pandemic they still paying, that means they are strong" no! That doesn't mean shit! You are a goat..." More importantly you need not use derogatory words to address others calling them "goats". That is very rude. Those are your words in bold I copied and pasted

No, you are wrong. It is the exact same thing. Unless MBA says they are not trading forex. Even the account management is much better than this, because only you have control over your money and no one else can withdraw it. But in this case MBA says bring me your money. Why don't they let you keep it with your broker and trade from there ? They are also required to publish their performance record live for everyone to see. You can't compare this with the banks, the banks are registered and backed by the government, yet they still make their operations public. You can't compare that with an unlicensed entity that you have been warned about by the govt. Take this warning seriously because the next thing that follows trust me you will cry a lot and the only thing you will hear is "I told you so" from your government. Their plan is to say "I told you so" that's why they released this warning now. Publishing a performance track record should be very easy and MBA should be happy to do that to gain more investors since they claim they are legit. It should not even be a debate, it's something they should have been doing from the beginning every month or every three months, make your trades public.

You can't even compare the negatives to the positives with MBA because it is 100 to 1. How they managed to get people to bring their money Is still shocking to me.
If you like listen to me or not but 1st of June you will not see your money again.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2020
Nigga I don't post what I don't know. I leave you to your own fate. The choice is yours.
Joeyburton:

Just what I said. It is all these mumu results that they use to fool you guys. Only amateurs post these kinds of screenshots in 2020 to claim they are successful. New comers into forex will obviously fall for it. But for all the new comers reading this, go back and read my previous post so that you know how to avoid falling for these scams.

Like I said, you know nothing about forex, and the more you talk the more you still expose your ignorance, please stop quoting me if you don't want to go back and educate yourself. You are like an annoying taxi driver who refuses to admit that he's wrong when he causes an accident. Go back to the drawing board before you quote me again.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 11:24am On May 07, 2020
KayMan05:

Could you please mention one ponzi scheme with legally binding Contractual Agreement with its clients?
It is evident, even to the blind,that MBA Forex is in business and will remain in business as long as her business model works.
I HOPE YOU WILL BOW OUT IN SHAME WHEN YOUR JUNE 1ST DOOMSDAY PROPHECY FAILS.

I see the problem here is the useless piece of paper they handed you as a contract. Let me tell you the first thing that will happen to that piece of paper.

You will take it to court and waste more millions, then get frustrated and give up, or you will get a judgement in your favour, then you will go to execute the judgement,

when you go into the account of MBA you paid money into to execute your judgement, what you will see there is 2,000 naira. (All the money is obviously somewhere else).

Then you will go back to look for assets to grab and sell with thousands of other customers. You will get some assets and then find out the buildings were all rented and cars too or they are in other peoples name.

Then you will try to get him arrest him but they'll tell you that he's out of the country and nowhere to be found but he'll be chilling in his banana island mansion.

You will think (oh let's go for his relatives) but you'll find out that they will deny him and tell you to get the f**k off because they didn't ask you to invest your money with Maxwell.

You will wait years holding your useless MOU waiting for his return..

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure when something is proven to be a ponzi then all contracts with the entity become useless. If you got more than your investment then nothing else for you.

You don't know who you are talking with that's why some of you just come here and type rubbish. I am from the future my guy.

If any of you work at the bank then I would advice you look at MBAs account and Maxwells personal accounts including his relatives to see how money is being transferred, if there's an offshore account, look into it too. If you see anything strange then that's probably where all the money is being moved through, but it wont be there long. This Is so that you have something to take to court when you have to go there to request for an injunction, because you will surely go there. Keep it secret and to yourself so that no one drags the account and cash with you. You might be able to execute your judgement with that. That's the only advice I can give to you now if you still refuse to go collect your money now.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by videomystro(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2020
ogwuche4u:
I laugh at your level of backwardness. My time is way too important for arguments. Probably you have blown so many accounts and you just dont believe in forex. From all of you have said, obviously you have way too much ego and ' I know all things mentality'. You need to let go of that. Honestly, I wish I can see you so that I can school you properly about Forex industry. Your foundation has been bleeped and you need help. You need help.

Just let him be sir.... "What a Long Epistle" he had written just to pass a point...

What so many persons fail to understand is thst "Most of us here who happens to be investors with reputable investment companies in Nigeria" didn't just wake up one day and decided to join that company... Most of us joined this companies because we decided to take "A RISK", Yes its a "RISK" most of us here took, knowing fully well that anything could go wrong in the next possible moment...

We "investors are not FOOLS" no we aren't, it's a decision we had to take, for some of us it took us days, weeks, even months to come to the conclusion that we are willing to invest with a company...

Even why trading forex it's said, and i repeat it's said "only trade with money you are willing to let go", don't trade with borrowed funds if you can't bear the risks involved... And this likewise is same for "Investment companies" we invest with..

Smart investors don't just invest excessive amount with a company, No! No!! They dont do that, they simply invest with money they are willing or can afford to lose if anything should in the future go wrong with that company(this is the mentality we should carry up as smart investors)..

So when i see people asking some questions "Is it safe to invest with XYZ company", please don't get me wrong asking such question isn't bad BUT who do you expect to answer that for you... At the end of the day the decision falls down to you, not someone replying to your question, No!! The decision comes down to you..

So, please and please if you aren't willing to take a RISK, a calculated one, please and please don't invest, because you do not hold your investment to anyone... You hold it to yourself, its your MONEY, not another, it's YOURS... Don't wait for someone's screenshot of payment or whatsoever before you consider investing... You are only deceiving yourself..

Invest with the mindset that anything could go wrong in the next possible minute to your funds, if such happens can I bear it(this should be your mentality). Only YOU! YES YOU!! Can take full responsibility for your life and investment...

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:47am On May 07, 2020
Well said Sir. You just said it all. Show me a man who is afraid of risk and I will show you a poverty stricken man. To be ahead in life, RISK is the way to go. Thank you for this.
videomystro:

Just let him be sir.... "What a Long Epistle" he had written just to pass a point...

What so many persons fail to understand is thst "Most of us here who happens to be investors with reputable investment companies in Nigeria" didn't just wake up one day and decided to join that company... Most of us joined this companies because we decided to take "A RISK", Yes its a "RISK" most of us here took, knowing fully well that anything could go wrong in the next possible moment...

We "investors are not FOOLS" no we aren't, it's a decision we had to take, for some of us it took us days, weeks, even months to come to the conclusion that we are willing to invest with a company...

Even why trading forex it's said, and i repeat it's said "only trade with money you are willing to let go", don't trade with borrowed funds if you can't bear the risks involved... And this likewise is same for "Investment companies" we invest with..

Smart investors don't just invest excessive amount with a company, No! No!! They dont do that, they simply invest with money they are willing or can afford to lose if anything should in the future go wrong with that company(this is the mentality we should carry up as smart investors)..

So when i see people asking some questions "Is it safe to invest with XYZ company", please don't get me wrong asking such question isn't bad BUT who do you expect to answer that for you... At the end of the day the decision falls down to you, not someone replying to your question, No!! The decision comes down to you..

So, please and please if you aren't willing to take a RISK, a calculated one, please and please don't invest, because you do not hold your investment to anyone... You hold it to yourself, its your MONEY, not another, it's YOURS... Don't wait for someone's screenshot of payment or whatsoever before you consider investing... You are only deceiving yourself..

Invest with the mindset that anything could go wrong in the next possible minute to your funds, if such happens can I bear it(this should be your mentality). Only YOU! YES YOU!! Can take full responsibility for your life and investment...

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2020
Are you done talking? June 1st is next month. I wish you good health of mind and body. Let's see how it will play out. Thank you for your utmost concern.
Joeyburton:

I see the problem here is the useless piece of paper they handed you as a contract. Let me tell you the first thing that will happen to that piece of paper.

You will take it to court and waste more millions, then get frustrated and give up, or you will get a judgement in your favour, then you will go to execute the judgement,

when you go into the account of MBA you paid money into to execute your judgement, what you will see there is 2,000 naira. (All the money is obviously somewhere else).

Then you will go back to look for assets to grab and sell with thousands of other customers. You will get some assets and then find out the buildings were all rented and cars too or they are in other peoples name.

Then you will try to get him arrest him but they'll tell you that he's out of the country and nowhere to be found but he'll be chilling in his banana island mansion.

You will think (oh let's go for his relatives) but you'll find out that they will deny him and tell you to get the f**k off because they didn't ask you to invest your money with Maxwell.

You will wait years holding your useless MOU waiting for his return..

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure when something is proven to be a ponzi then all contracts with the entity become useless. If you got more than your investment then nothing else for you.

You don't know who you are talking with that's why some of you just come here and type rubbish. I am from the future my guy.

If any of you work at the bank then I would advice you look at MBAs account and Maxwells personal accounts including his relatives to see how money is being transferred, if there's an offshore account, look into it too. If you see anything strange then that's probably where all the money is being moved through, but it wont be there long. This Is so that you have something to take to court when you have to go there to request for an injunction, because you will surely go there. Keep it secret and to yourself so that no one drags the account and cash with you. You might be able to execute your judgement with that. That's the only advice I can give to you now if you still refuse to go collect your money now.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
ogwuche4u:

Are you done talking? June 1st is next month. I wish you good health of mind and body. Let's see how it will play out. Thank you for your utmost concern.

Early April...that was how one of them here said "MBA is already struggling to pay cos of covid19 that he doubts day will be able to pay MAY ROI

Now FX manager in the guise of Joeyburton is saying JUNE 1st.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 1:12pm On May 07, 2020
People keep asking us why we are hating on MBA and always on here talking about them. WE DON'T CARE about MBA.

Only that statement above With We We we says it all that joeyburton is FX manager... He's trying hard to cover up

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jeffree246: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen..this is Nigeria where men at the top steal our opportunity, our jobs, our education and even our food. There's no show in this country for many people. Even the business people suffer from high cost of operation.
The system wasn't made to favour us. Money nor too too dey my brothers and sisters but people must eat, people must feed their kids and clothe themselves, people must shook head to survive this harshness.
People do yahoo to survive this.
People do rituals to survive this.
People kill others in armed robbery operations to survive this.
People do businesses to survive this.
People run away abroad to survive this.

Everything listed above was risky.
A yahoo boy could get caught and arrested.
A ritualist could be mobbed and killed.
An Armed robber could be caught and sentenced.
Your business could fail after three years and you loose all.
You could get to the abroad and start sleeping in the streets.

Money is not own by anyman, people risk both their life and people's life and property to get it.

To survive in this harsh terrain...you need to choose what you want to risk and fly with it.

If you can't give me 15% monthly on money that I suffered to raise and by my choice decided to risk it with MBA..Baba leave me alone.

If we don't risk we may be hungry cos nobody go give us chop
If we risk we may still be hungry cos MBA might close down
Everything na probability.
So Should I sit down and consume the 360k Make e wipe throway
Will you pay me salary??

An organisation has proven beyond my personal reasonable doubt...it's not your personal reasonable doubt oh...it's my own.
Please allow people to weather this storm of a country. MBA has put smiles in people's faces.

If it closes today..fine
We seek other ways to survive.
That's what Men do in a country called Nigeria.
If you nor wan kill person to get money. Find job...if you nor see job..beg money....if you nor see who give you..shook head for somewhere to survive..if na MBA...shook head put.

If you dun already make money...give these people
If you never get enough to give them..allow them do wetin dey allow them survive.

INSULT ALL YOU WANT..WE WERE NOT BORN WITH PLENTY MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE ...LOOSING IT ALL NOR KUN DEY FEAR US TO DO

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2020
below is the info from my account officer in MBA:

Note!
1.There r no investment below 360000
2. Top up can only be done during rollover
3. All top up must be from 360000 and above during rollover,
4.Those whose investment r less than 360000 are to withdraw after 6 months or during rollover top it up to 360000 and above

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

They should open an MBA forex thread in forexfactory.com which is the largest forex traders forum in the world, na there dem go know say nairaland dey comfortable for Maxwell
cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by TheWatchDog(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2020
aremso:
below is the info from my account officer in MBA:

Note!
1.There r no investment below 360000
2. Top up can only be done during rollover
3. All top up must be from 360000 and above during rollover,
4.Those whose investment r less than 360000 are to withdraw after 6 months or during rollover top it up to 360000 and above
This is STANDARD, very good. I was at waterline branch on Tuesday to do my rollover.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 3:14pm On May 07, 2020
mtinfx:

They should open an MBA forex thread in forexfactory.com which is the largest forex traders forum in the world, na there dem go know say nairaland dey comfortable for Maxwell
cheesy wink

Lol, if MBAs news enter forex factory or forexrobotnation. They wont even last 1 day. They will be eaten alive raw... Even people who go through all the stress to code fake EAs that are not profitable and sell to people with fake results they cooked up, they see right through it in forex factory and destroy them, then MBA who doesn't even have any results what so ever to show. Lol. They will just die. Like I said, forex is not a Nigerian thing, it's a worldwide thing that everybody is involved in, so there are VERY VERY intelligent people who are into this and don't even need to waste their time to realise it's fake. Not these ones that come here everyday to post screenshots of alerts and clearly photoshopped mt4 results. 15% is easy to get but if you ask them what is Price Action or Support and resistance or candlestick patterns, they will be chewing their lips. As if ponzi schemes don't send alert. Since when is alert something you use to identify a good business ?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2020
Please what is price action? And how can I use price action?
Joeyburton:

Lol, if MBAs news enter forex factory or forexrobotnation. They wont even last 1 day. They will be eaten alive raw... Even people who go through all the stress to code fake EAs that are not profitable and sell to people with fake results they cooked up, they see right through it in forex factory and destroy them, then MBA who doesn't even have any results what so ever to show. Lol. They will just die. Like I said, forex is not a Nigerian thing, it's a worldwide thing that everybody is involved in, so there are VERY VERY intelligent people who are into this and don't even need to waste their time to realise it's fake. Not these ones that come here everyday to post screenshots of alerts and clearly photoshopped mt4 results. 15% is easy to get but if you ask them what is Price Action or Support and resistance or candlestick patterns, they will be chewing their lips. As if ponzi schemes don't send alert. Since when is alert something you use to identify a good business ?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
Jeffree246:
Ladies and gentlemen..this is Nigeria where men at the top steal our opportunity, our jobs, our education and even our food. There's no show in this country for many people. Even the business people suffer from high cost of operation.
The system wasn't made to favour us. Money nor too too dey my brothers and sisters but people must eat, people must feed their kids and clothe themselves, people must shook head to survive this harshness.
People do yahoo to survive this.
People do rituals to survive this.
People kill others in armed robbery operations to survive this.
People do businesses to survive this.
People run away abroad to survive this.

Everything listed above was risky.
A yahoo boy could get caught and arrested.
A ritualist could be mobbed and killed.
An Armed robber could be caught and sentenced.
Your business could fail after three years and you loose all.
You could get to the abroad and start sleeping in the streets.

Money is not own by anyman, people risk both their life and people's life and property to get it.

To survive in this harsh terrain...you need to choose what you want to risk and fly with it.

If you can't give me 15% monthly on money that I suffered to raise and by my choice decided to risk it with MBA..Baba leave me alone.

If we don't risk we may be hungry cos nobody go give us chop
If we risk we may still be hungry cos MBA might close down
Everything na probability.
So Should I sit down and consume the 360k Make e wipe throway
Will you pay me salary??

An organisation has proven beyond my personal reasonable doubt...it's not your personal reasonable doubt oh...it's my own.
Please allow people to weather this storm of a country. MBA has put smiles in people's faces.

If it closes today..fine
We seek other ways to survive.
That's what Men do in a country called Nigeria.
If you nor wan kill person to get money. Find job...if you nor see job..beg money....if you nor see who give you..shook head for somewhere to survive..if na MBA...shook head put.

If you dun already make money...give these people
If you never get enough to give them..allow them do wetin dey allow them survive.

INSULT ALL YOU WANT..WE WERE NOT BORN WITH PLENTY MONEY IN THE FIRST PLACE ...LOOSING IT ALL NOR KUN DEY FEAR US TO DO

You have your right to invest in MBA forex as long as you know what you are getting yourself into. Are you people just blind or something? I've said it a million times. I don't care whether you invest or not. Just tell your friends who know absolutely nothing about forex to stop misleading people talking about how easy it is to make 60% in a day and 2000% in a week. That will make innocent people fall for this crap. If you know it is a scam and still invest out of greed. That's your choice, but if someone ask whether MBA is real or not then you have to right to say they are real and what they do is sustainable because that's a lie. Tell them you don't know, simple as that. Stop using your lies to drag people into a hole they will regret,

Someone here is saying he wants to use his life savings to invest and someone is telling him it's a good idea and making money is easy with forex. When you have never seen any evidence that they are even trading anything, is that fair ?

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

You have your right to invest in MBA forex as long as you know what you are getting yourself into. Are you people just blind or something? I've said it a million times. I don't care whether you invest or not. Just tell your friends who know absolutely nothing about forex to stop misleading people talking about how easy it is to make 60% in a day and 2000% in a week. That will make innocent people fall for this crap. If you know it is a scam and still invest out of greed. That's your choice, but if someone ask whether MBA is real or not then you have to right to say they are real and what they do is sustainable because that's a lie. Tell them you don't know, simple as that. Stop using your lies to drag people into a hole they will regret,

Someone here is saying he wants to use his life savings to invest and someone is telling him it's a good idea and making money is easy with forex. When you have never seen any evidence that they are even trading anything, is that fair ?

Oga, am waiting for June 1st i cant shout now!

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

financial adviser we hear you.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jeffree246: 4:05pm On May 07, 2020
No disrespect meant but Investing out of greed is an incorrect language sha.
It's either a high risk or a low risk.
It's cos I want money that's why I invest. it's not being greedy. You weigh the risk of what you're doing and if you're okay with it you do it. if you're not you don't.

As an individual before you go into MBA you should research on them...ask questions and then you sit down by yourself and access things.
The should I go or not questioning session with yourself.

There are reasons to believe MBA, there also are reasons to not believe MBA.
After you access both likely hood of failure and success you either sit-down and keep your money or invest with them. You don't owe anybody and nobody owes you.

you're free to tell people here the risks of investing in MBA but you're not free to insult or curse on people.

Nigerians are not gullible, we are opportunist and I don't see that as a bad thing if it's been accessed by the individual. when the society takes opportunity from you, you seek it somewhere else.

My advice is; if you can't take heartbreak, if you can die cos you lost your investment don't join MBA, don't start a business and the likes.Just hold your money and have peace of mind if na dar one go give you peace. Life is that simple.

Don't put all your money in one investment but also don't stop exploiting opportunities that's how people make life happen. the worse wey go happen na you either win or you lose its no big deal.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 07, 2020
Someone is yapping Support and Resistance and Price action.....lol I laugh out loud. The French we we we teacher cannot get French out of his mouth in an Igbo class. Like TBG said, Investors come forward all the others eff off

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Well spoken.

Thank you! Such a brilliant piece.

Not pieces from people whose brains are filled with popcorn, akpu, eba and amala claiming to be intelligent. (PS: I didnt mention anyone's name).

Jeffree246:
It's cos I want money that's why I invest. it's not being greedy. You weigh the risk of what you're doing and if you're okay with it you do it. if you're not you don't.

As an individual before you go into MBA you should research on them...ask questions and then you sit down by yourself and access things.

After you access both likely hood of failure and success you either sit-down and keep your money or invest with them. You don't owe anybody and nobody owes you.

you're free to tell people here the risks of investing in MBA but you're not free to insult or curse on people.

Nigerians are not gullible, we are opportunist and I don't see that as a bad thing if it's been accessed by the individual. when the society takes opportunity from you, you seek it somewhere else.

My advice is; if you can't take heartbreak, if you can die cos you lost your investment don't join MBA, don't start a business and the likes.Just hold your money and have peace of mind if na dar one go give you peace. Life is that simple.

Don't put all your money in one investment but also don't stop exploiting opportunities that's how people make life happen. the worse wey go happen na you either win or you lose its no big deal.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
Jeffree246:

Greed is the correct word in this situation.. Its not high risk. High risk entails possibility of business failure. There is no business strategy here. It is simply taking money from one person and giving to the other. Its greed and the same can be said for the investor and also the person who is running the scam. High risk means your business could fail. This one is IT WILL surely fail! Only Matter is when. You can take high risk because you might end up getting lucky and become rich, but MBA will never make you rich because it will definitely run out and somebody will cry at the end. And the person who crys at the end cannot say he joined a high risk business because it wasn't a risk, it was like throwing your money in a shredder. It can only go one way, so that's not a risk, its throwing your money away out of greed.

High risk is when I buy a nice looking car for a very cheap price, it might break down or not. But I don't know for sure.

High risk is when you try to smuggle drug through the airport. It might work or not. Again I don't know for sure.

There is no MIGHT, with MBA, it will surely crumble and I think everyone knows that. They are just pretending and hoping there is some magical way to make all that money.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Obakovicho: 5:15pm On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

Help me with signals

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Pious101: 5:17pm On May 07, 2020
TheWatchDog:
This is STANDARD, very good. I was at waterline branch on Tuesday to do my rollover.
are they still open even during the lock down?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2020
Joeyburton:

Greed is the correct word in this situation.. Its not high risk. High risk entails possibility of business failure. There is no business strategy here. It is simply taking money from one person and giving to the other. Its greed and the same can be said for the investor and also the person who is running the scam. High risk means your business could fail. This one is IT WILL surely fail! Only Matter is when. You can take high risk because you might end up getting lucky and become rich, but MBA will never make you rich because it will definitely run out and somebody will cry at the end. And the person who crys at the end cannot say he joined a high risk business because it wasn't a risk, it was like throwing your money in a shredder. It can only go one way, so that's not a risk, its throwing your money away out of greed.

High risk is when I buy a nice looking car for a very cheap price, it might break down or not. But I don't know for sure.

High risk is when you try to smuggle drug through the airport. It might work or not. Again I don't know for sure.

There is no MIGHT, with MBA, it will surely crumble and I think everyone knows that. They are just pretending and hoping there is some magical way to make all that money.
Only a girl whines d way u do,U have made ur point..OK we heard u now go focus on other things cos u have been on this page since morning,Bro u nor get work Allow people invest cos life itself is a risk,whatever u feel u know about forex,use it to better ur life and stop forming forex Einstein for us..To be honest no investor here gives a shit about ur point..Biko don't be d next Fxmanager unless u are him or u were paid to be foolish like him..Thanks..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 6:03pm On May 07, 2020
dogtails:
Only a girl whines d way u do,U have made ur point..OK we heard u now go focus on other things cos u have been on this page since morning,Bro u nor get work Allow people invest cos life itself is a risk,whatever u feel u know about forex,use it to better ur life and stop forming forex Einstein for us..To be honest no investor here gives a shit about ur point..Biko don't be d next Fxmanager unless u are him or u were paid to be foolish like him..Thanks..

He IS FXMANAGER!! It's his alternate moniker. Can you imagine this alternate account has been hounding this page from the beginning... That's a year ago!! Isn't that crazy?

FxManager came in, he has been shamed away then this Joey Butthurt guy starts popping up so as to save the non-existent dignity FxManager has. He even made an attempt to distance himself from FxManager by saying ill about him but was very weak. What a sad soul!

If this isn't madness, I don't know what is.

I urge you all, resist the temptation to respond or mention him, he thrives on the attention, imagine all day he has been yapping about on this! And you say you have a business going for you?! Lies!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.