Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171168 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 8:27am On May 09, 2020
Headlaw:
I suppose to receive my ROI on 6th May, I was not paid and Port Harcourt is on lockdown. Anyone can be of help?
Which branch? How are we sure that you are an investor with MBA.. because the anti MBA can do anything stupid.. My friend and colleague was due on 6th Eliozu branch PH, he was paid last night.. Now you will get paid before today ends. But don’t fail to come here to tell us when you are paid.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2020
Hello everyone, I totally understand investors who don't want any bad comment on MBA, but we should realize that this is the only community most people have aside from MBA social media handles which might not give you the satisfactory immediate response from a fellow investor.

He/she might have contacted the account manager and just wants to have a voice in the community. I don't see this as tarnishing MBA's image.

If the distractors come using these comments to their advantage, that is their business, even without the comments they've been yapping dust, so what's the difference?

I implore @airsaylongcom (An MBA staff) to do more as an advocate of good customer service by taking these comments on with a way of relieving the duress of not getting responses anywhere else. Fellow investors can give their positive feedback too, it means a lot, trust me.

We are in this together.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:49am On May 09, 2020
Poster above me.

I am here in my private capacity. I initially joined this thread as a marketing means. I can count on the fingers of one hand, the number of conversions I've had. I've also had endless number of people reach out with one issue or the other to be resolved. And they have been resolved. I didn't join this thread for that. I am not paid for what I do here. And I try my best. Someone here, an investor, said MBA work nobi work. So I'm taking a back seat lemme focus on my work..wey nobi work.

Less energy expended. More positive vibes. Right now just take it that I'm an investor like everyone else. And I actually am.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Poster above me.

I am here in my private capacity. I initially joined this thread

Okay then
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Poster above me.

I am here in my private capacity. I initially joined this thread as a marketing means. I can count on the fingers of one hand, the number of conversions I've had. I've also had endless number of people reach out with one issue or the other to be resolved. And they have been resolved. I didn't join this thread for that. I am not paid for what I do here. And I try my best. Someone here, an investor, said MBA work nobi work. So I'm taking a back seat lemme focus on my work..wey nobi work.

Less energy expended. More positive vibes. Right now just take it that I'm an investor like everyone else. And I actually am.

Guy u have answered me on several occasion when i private chat you, pls be matured and leave any one to rant in their capacity. You have done a lot even more than what my account officer can do and i had wished i met u before i invested in mba or there is a way i can change my account officer if possible i will change to you. Pls let us focus on the transaction we came to the market to do and not listen to the rants in the market. If i had listened to my friends in those days when i started buying shares today poverty would have been a generational issue but i thank God i did not listen to them. At least if am not from a rich home then rich home must come from me.

16 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2020
kavey10:
Hello everyone, I totally understand investors who don't want any bad comment on MBA, but we should realize that this is the only community most people have aside from MBA social media handles which might not give you the satisfactory immediate response from a fellow investor.

He/she might have contacted the account manager and just wants to have a voice in the community. I don't see this as tarnishing MBA's image.

If the distractors come using these comments to their advantage, that is their business, even without the comments they've been yapping dust, so what's the difference?

I implore @airsaylongcom (An MBA staff) to do more as an advocate of good customer service by taking these comments on with a way of relieving the duress of not getting responses anywhere else. Fellow investors can give their positive feedback too, it means a lot, trust me.

We are in this together.

lets try and resolve our issues with our account officer before coming here and as you are aware, there are some elements here that wants mba dead by fire by thunder so coming here with a negative vibe will always make them happy. For those on the 6th on a watsaap group which my account officer created for all of us under her, they got paid last night and to the best of my knowlege, mba has scheduled payments for the entire month the reason was that, my wife was called on the 4th or 5th before lockdown start that she should send them all her proof of payment so that the issue that happened last month will not re occure again and that she will not be short paid, she was even called twice. Mind you, her due date is 10th. Pls lets consult our account officers first before coming here

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Darkcoder: 10:34am On May 09, 2020
Joeyburton:

Just what I said. It is all these mumu results that they use to fool you guys. Only amateurs post these kinds of screenshots in 2020 to claim they are successful. New comers into forex will obviously fall for it. But for all the new comers reading this, go back and read my previous post so that you know how to avoid falling for these scams.

Like I said, you know nothing about forex, and the more you talk the more you still expose your ignorance, please stop quoting me if you don't want to go back and educate yourself. You are like an annoying taxi driver who refuses to admit that he's wrong when he causes an accident. Go back to the drawing board before you quote me again.

I appreciate your comments so far, you have said it all but this people wont hear,

Maybe they haven't heard of of Bernie Madoff that ran a forex ponzi trading scam for 20years, i mean 20years of constant 10% returns till it crashed, people here on Nairaland don't research, pls you have done your best to educate them, thanks alot for that, time will tell them

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Darkcoder: 10:38am On May 09, 2020
Wickedfact:

Those with money inside already know that if new money stops coming in, they are fokked. That's why they would fight anyone trying to discourage new victims.

100% facts but let's let them be, I'm glad an igBo Will be the next Bernie madoff

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wickedfact: 10:46am On May 09, 2020
Breakinglimit:

Mention those forex companies listed that have collapsed.

Ever heard of Boxvalue and Boxrite?
After the SEC release, the founder took off with investors funds and it collapsed.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wickedfact: 10:48am On May 09, 2020
Darkcoder:

100% facts but let's let them be, I'm glad an igBo Will be the next Bernie madoff

This thread is very similar to the MMM thread. That's how they were insulting sgtponzihater back then. Small time, tears full everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by OOSmilling(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Man cannot even spell. It's midst not mist. And loose not loss. Loss is pidgin English
loss is a noun form of lose , why loose is an adjective .meaning not tight

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by obilokechukwu(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Who is this Basic 3 student?
NIGERIA DO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN MBA, THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY OR SCAM YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. 419 NEVER END IN NIGERIA, ONLY GOD SAVE US FROM THE HAND OF INVESTMENT AND FOREX SCAMMERS THAT LOOK LIKE 419 ON THE INTERNET. GOD ABEG SAVE US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 09, 2020
OOSmilling:
loss is a noun form of lose , why loose is an adjective .meaning not tight

Y'all are still on this? I loss am is correct English I guess. Or You go loss is.

you will certainly loss that respect is also correct.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2020
obilokechukwu:
NIGERIA DO INVEST YOUR MONEY IN MBA, THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY OR SCAM YOUR HARD EARN MONEY. 419 NEVER END IN NIGERIA, ONLY GOD SAVE US FROM THE HAND OF INVESTMENT AND FOREX SCAMMERS THAT LOOK LIKE 419 ON THE INTERNET. GOD ABEG SAVE US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wetin musa no go see for gate!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogawisdom(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
Whoelse got the SMS on one month suspension of Roi starting from 11th may due to total lockdown in pH
Re: MBA Investors Forum by jom28gy(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2020
captainking:
it is real.been investing with them since Dec to date.. At their ph office..
how do they function, and what is the least amount to invest
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 1:47pm On May 09, 2020
ogawisdom:
Whoelse got the SMS on one month suspension of Roi starting from 11th may due to total lockdown in pH
Did you get sms on that?
Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2020
ogawisdom:

u are the only one having that currently

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2020
aremso:

u are the only one having that currently
Yeah, checked almost all MBA platforms and group chats,nothing of such was mentioned.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
ogawisdom:
XIMAFX has been on pause mode since April 14th with a promise to come back May 14th.
They're surely gonna use the PH lockdown excuse to extend their reason not to pay.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Petersuenos(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2020
what many don't know
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
ogawisdom:
Is the suspension for only PH based investors or the entire MBA investors irrespective of your location. Please clarify so that we can respond to you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2020
Plus10:

Yeah, checked almost all MBA platforms and group chats,nothing of such was mentioned.

my account officer would have communicated to the group chat
Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
Even l called a staff in Lagos on the suspension sms, she was not aware of it.She told me to send “the suspension sms” to her. I came back with some queries for the op to provide some clarifications for; he is yet to respond.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by philos(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
Even l called a staff in Lagos on the suspension sms, she was not aware of it.She told me to send “the suspension sms” to her. I came back with some queries for the op to provide some clarifications for; he is yet to respond.
I think the op needs to be arrested promptly.
He should face serious litigation, if the SMS claim is found to be false.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
I wont be surprised if that was fabricated just to cause confusion here. A lot of them do this always.

IAMTHEHERO:

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 5:03pm On May 09, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
I wont be surprised if that was fabricated just to cause confusion here. A lot of them do this always.

Lol

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by narit: 5:15pm On May 09, 2020
Darkcoder:

I appreciate your comments so far, you have said it all but this people wont hear,

Maybe they haven't heard of of Bernie Madoff that ran a forex ponzi trading scam for 20years, i mean 20years of constant 10% returns till it crashed, people here on Nairaland don't research, pls you have done your best to educate them, thanks alot for that, time will tell them
Lol.....If I can see a Scam that will run for just 3years, just 3years I will beg to invest my life in it.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by aremso(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2020
twinboyandgirl:

They just want to create panic by all means

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IAMTHEHERO: 5:47pm On May 09, 2020
narit:

Lol.....If I can see a Scam that will run for just 3years, just 3years I will beg to invest my life in it.
They will always advertise their stupidity and senselessness due to hatred and bitterness..How many non-scam companies even stay up to 20 years. Even some banks duly registered could not stay up to that number of years but for him a Ponzi scheme did. For example, Bank PHB (2005-2011).Always shifting the goal post. Even if MBA stays up to 50 years and goes away. They will still say they talk am. They knew it. It is a Ponzi scheme.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2020
Darkcoder:

No Ponzi will stay up to 20 years. They may have issues that made them close. Or they applied fruad at some time. Even NNPC, CBN and PENCOM have fraud in them. Even Nigerian bank do close or merge with bigger banks. Even ur SME can't last up to 20 years.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Darkcoder: 7:35pm On May 09, 2020
ifeanyija:
No Ponzi will stay up to 20 years. They may have issues that made them close. Or they applied fruad at some time. Even NNPC, CBN and PENCOM have fraud in them. Even Nigerian bank do close or merge with bigger banks. Even ur SME can't last up to 20 years.

I'm not disputing your sure investment, is your money, invest it how you want, the only funny thing is that you haven't even googled Bernie Madoff and his 20yrs forex trading scam and you're me telling it's not possible to run a Ponzi for 20 years, now I see why religion jokes with our brains we rather argue with emotions than facts, we don't admit our wrongs, but whats my business, to each his own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.