Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police (30707 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by lepasharon(f): 10:42pm On May 04, 2019
They've come again

3 Likes

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by hajimutex1: 10:55pm On May 04, 2019
I don't knw why someguy we just open the wide mouth and be saying rubbish as if that they force Islam on them this post is not general just to so in some state that Muslim are dominated haba kelode?
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Sagay212: 10:58pm On May 04, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
Any Christian on this thread that read the tashawud and clicked on the "yes I am a Muslim button". And now came here to start yabbing rubbish about Islam shows that such an individual is completely senseless and painfully stupid.

No it is you and your fellow airhead terrorists that are senseless and annoyingly stupid. WTF is tashawud...daft terrorist slaves.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Sagay212: 11:00pm On May 04, 2019
yetunsbay:
This is an Islamic post for Muslim I don't knw why other Religion followers find it difficult minding their business.

Dey your dey naw

It's a very senseless and fool.ish post that normal humans with functioning brain must condemn. No wonder majority of you are terrorist. How can you force people to fast. No common sense at all. That's how they force you idi.ots to carry bombs and kill innocent people.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by hajimutex1: 11:00pm On May 04, 2019
Some people we never mind their business rather they we be running mouth to what is not concern them as if they understand what Islam is all about, see you can not understand until you become one.

1 Like

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Sagay212: 11:05pm On May 04, 2019
hajimutex1:
I don't knw why someguy we just open the wide mouth and be saying rubbish as if that they force Islam on them this post is not general just to so in some state that Muslim are dominated haba kelode?

Illiterate...must you force anybody to fast whether Muslim dominated state or not? Why can't you people prove to the world for once that your religion is peaceful. Why must every thing be forceful and violent. Why must you always act like animals.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
Whats wrong with you Guys?
This only concern Muslims, so why yelling like spoilt brat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by yetunsbay(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
Sagay212:

It's a very senseless and fool.ish post that normal humans with functioning brain must condemn. No wonder majority of you are terrorist. How can you force people to fast. No common sense at all. That's how they force you idi.ots to carry bombs and kill innocent people.
OK thanku now u can use the lagoon
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by LamidicownuBSS: 11:27pm On May 04, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

How is “arrest” and “stab” related?
You’re unwise

How many non Muslim are been killed in kaduna just cos they were found eating during rubbish Ramadan.

Eat in the morning and evening, dat one na fasting? how many times we dey eat b4 normal normal?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Seerach(m): 1:32am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=spinna post=78109752]How ridiculous what about non Muslims ? The moral police that has nothing to say about the governors dollar scandal[/quote
Hey Gobshite the is restricted to Muslims only.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Seerach(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=spinna post=78109752]How ridiculous what about non Muslims ? The moral police that has nothing to say about the governors dollar scandal[/quote
Hey Gobshite the law is restricted to Muslims only.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Seerach(m): 1:34am On May 05, 2019
spinna:
How ridiculous what about non Muslims ? The moral police that has nothing to say about the governors dollar scandal
Hey Gobshite the law is restricted to Muslims only
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Seerach(m): 1:45am On May 05, 2019
Sagay212:

I wonder why so many idiots call themselves human not minding their business. Fasting is one of the pillars in Islam and the law is not enacted by Kano State lawmakers and restricted to Muslims only, why are you disturbing yourself, True Christian would nt talk the way you did. oh sorry you don't have a religion that's why.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by isram: 5:49am On May 05, 2019
Topic should be Muslims caught eating and not those caught eating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Efna55: 6:21am On May 05, 2019
Yeye people, so you compel people to worship whatever you worship
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Clem00008: 6:48am On May 05, 2019
Nonsense ppl
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Clem00008: 6:49am On May 05, 2019
Oh my terrorists Brothers. Is this the latest.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Question01(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2019
Go to hell, officer. You're causing invonvienence for people. You want everyone to publicly fast in honor of your fake religion?

Oh, and why did the mods put this on front page? Isn't this bad publicity? No where in Quran or hadith is this sanctioned.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Octopusssy(f): 7:04am On May 05, 2019
hajimutex1:
Some people we never mind their business rather they we be running mouth to what is not concern them as if they understand what Islam is all about, see you can not understand until you become one.
Shut up o jare. A religion that forces people to act against their will is a cancer that must be eradicated from the world by fire by force. Why is it that we hardly find Christian terrorists, but when it comes to war, death, pillaging and babarism we are sure to find Islam connected somewhere. Before I could even comment here I was forced to agree that I am a Muslim. What kind of religion are you people practicing?? Even if fasting is one of the pillars of Islam, what happened to freewill? Everything is by force with your stone age religion.

Tufia!!

7 Likes

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:31am On May 05, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
Any Christian on this thread that read the tashawud and clicked on the "yes I am a Muslim button". And now came here to start yabbing rubbish about Islam shows that such an individual is completely senseless and painfully stupid.

You people are terrorists

4 Likes

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:35am On May 05, 2019
Sagay212:

That's what Muslims do in the North, They force both Muslims and Christians to fast, do you know that Christian women in core North are forced wear face cover too?

2 Likes

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:38am On May 05, 2019
hajimutex1:

You people promote terrorism.

1 Like

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 7:43am On May 05, 2019
Seerach:

I wonder why so many idiots call themselves human not minding their business. Fasting is one of the pillars in Islam and the law is not enacted by Kano State lawmakers and restricted to Muslims only, why are you disturbing yourself, True Christian would nt talk the way you did. oh sorry you don't have a religion that's why.

You're a lair, stop using taqiyya, Northern Muslims force their fasting on Christian, Sharia police have arrested many christians for this and destroy market of Christian food sellers

You Muslims promote terrorism

1 Like

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 8:24am On May 05, 2019
Very dull set of people, can't believe am going to stay with you guys for one yr.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by labani06(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Everything in Islam is by compulsion.
islam doesn't force or compel someone Islam is simple and nice religion.
as for me I won't arrest any one for doing that because my grave and his are not the same we don't share same account so we be judged together inhere after I can only preach to that person if he refuse then I will leave him alone I have done my job but the issue of arresting someone is there opinion this can stop stop someone from coming into Islam while Allah says" there is no compulsion in religion " 2:256 and Allah knows the best.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Sagay212: 9:31am On May 05, 2019
Seerach:

Restricted to Muslims only indeed. It is a foo.lish law. Whether it is the pillar or canopy in Islam, it is total crap. Everything about Islam encourages violence. Many of you lack common sense. Why not allow God be the judge of whoever refuses to fast. Why must you force people not to eat in the open. Do Christians make such stup.id laws during their fasting? Why must it always be Islam. Just to comment on your useless thread you have to accept to be a Muslim. What sort of rubbish is that. That alone shows that Islam is a terrible religion that promotes all forms of violence.

2 Likes

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Sagay212: 9:35am On May 05, 2019
yetunsbay:
OK thanku now u can use the lagoon

No the lagoon is for airheads who suffer brain damage from too much slamming of the head on the ground.

You can strap bombs around your waist before jumping into the lagoon.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by yetunsbay(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2019
Sagay212:

No the lagoon is for airheads who suffer brain damage from too much slamming of the head on the ground.

You can strap bombs around your waist before jumping into the lagoon.
and retard who feels so hopeless shouting on their god of flesh while praying......... Shld do d needful........ Ode pple calling human being god...... So gullible pple
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by carinmom(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2019
Sagay212:

Illiterate...must you force anybody to fast whether Muslim dominated state or not? Why can't you people prove to the world for once that your religion is peaceful. Why must every thing be forceful and violent. Why must you always act like animals.

I think you have misunderstood the OP. Yes fasting in the month of Ramadan is compulsory as it is the 4th pillar of Islam. But there are some categories of people that are exempted such as women during menstruation, pregnant and nursing mothers who fear that their babies will suffer, those who are sick and so on. And if I understand what is in the OP, they are arresting those Muslims who eat in public. Islam or Sharia law applies to Muslims alone.

1 Like

Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by IMAliyu(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2019
Damsonkc:
Isn't it funny how this police has great power in the north but we cannot have state police nationwide? There are special laws in the north but the south cannot make their own special laws? It isn't a bad thing though. I believe it is the best for every region to run their own affairs. At least a Christian going to the north should learn to act right and same for the muslims coming down south. Switzerland and Canada are great examples. Only a confederation will serve us well in our multi ethnic country
You speak the truth.
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by IMAliyu(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
OnyeOmenala:

You're a lair, stop using taqiyya, Northern Muslims force their fasting on Christian, Sharia police have arrested many christians for this and destroy market of Christian food sellers

You Muslims promote terrorism
What is Taqiyya?
Re: People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 05, 2019
IMAliyu:

What is Taqiyya?

Are you not a Muslim? why pretending you don't know what Taqiyya is

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Muslim Employee Who Saved Lives At Supermarket In Paris Granted Citizenship / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.