Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

What People Say About Your Relationship Doesn't Always Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What People Say About Your Relationship Doesn't Always Matter (265 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What People Say About Your Relationship Doesn't Always Matter by Azor1(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2019
A relationship that is being controlled by too many people hardly lends itself to become a good/perfect relationship.

People will say do it like this. People will say do it like that. Do you always do it as they say? Do you always allow your decisions come from what you listen from others?

That everyone is doing something doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. That more people are saying you should do it this way doesn't mean they are right. They may not know exactly how you feel, they don't know exactly how your partner feels towards you, they don't know the degree of what the both of you have been through. This is why they say 'he that is wearing the shoe knows where it pains more.
Select very few people you accept advice from. Don't always put your relationship in the public domain. Maintain some level of privacy. Your relationship shouldn't be a public toilet. What people say doesn't always matter.

Re: What People Say About Your Relationship Doesn't Always Matter by babyfaceafrica: 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
I agree

(1) (Reply)

Baby When You Hold Me / Whatsapp New Hook Up For Matured Minds. / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.