Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? (35912 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Alexgman1(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2021
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

What do u miss about your ex?

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 4:47am On May 17, 2021
Dem dey miss poop?

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 5:05am On May 17, 2021
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem dey miss poop?

LMAOOO! Must have been one hell of a lady ba.

Alexgman1:
All my life i have been in several sweet & sour relationships but my present one is the best ever.
But yet i miss my recent ex for two things; Shes a TALKATIVE & A GOOD COOK.
Thats wat am missing. Am a talkatitve too but am missing good & delicious food.
But i love my new lady like no other. Shes calm, clever, cute & compassionate.

Shey you know that if you have some monies, she can learn from youtube and the rest.....just give her money to be buying all the ingredients as seen in the tutorial.....after a few trials here and there since she's supposedly clever she'll grab her own techniques and be making meals to die for.

Also...about being a talkative...shey na intelligent talkativeness o. no be by talkative, the talk dey make sense ni

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 6:15am On May 17, 2021
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled, and responsible behavior. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revels in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good. Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with the utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one.

She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly come across women out there that can match, talk more of exceeding her in these attributes. The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I have been broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless.

The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her. When a man have been with a true feminine woman, he will find it distasteful to fraternize with a regular woman who have lost the gift of her solemn femininity, lacks the warmth that makes her a joy to be with it, and impossible to love.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by paulolee(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2021
nothing jhare, all girls are the same, its just. a matter of time they would reveal their main character..
the only positive vibes about ex was dt she bin de bring me good n delicious food steadily whenever I asked because her mum owns a big eatery jus down my street..
dt food de gv me so much love especially when I fest on d food like an hungry lion after intense knacks from her..
but still had to dump d cheating brat after I heard dt is the same way she normally do "home delivery" to numerous guys after n always easily giving out numbers in d name of getting more "customers" for her their "business"..
got tired of customers always calling her whenever m with her n I finally broke up with her after spending money to treat series of infections whenever I risk going raw..
did wat needs to be done before I have dangerous infection all bcoz of getting access to nixe meal..
whenever I eat outside, I do realize I missed her meal more than I missed her.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Starz825(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.
So wetin come sup?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by wumi2017(f): 8:27am On May 17, 2021
Forever is d deal grin my dear Jawalis..I miss you grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Samzzy94(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2021
roteblomen:
I'm not in a present relationship at the moment, but what I missed about my ex is the absence of her need to be right. Her peaceful, settled and responsible behaviour. Her homely attributes, and how gracious she revel in her feminity. You'll never see her curse, use profanity, or treat others in anything but good.

Even those that are in the lowest of the economical hierarchy are treated with utmost respect, and she never misses the chance to pet a random cat when she meets one. She is truly a pure soul to behold. She sets the standards for what a woman should be so high, that I've hardly came across women out there that can match, talk more of exceed her in these attributes.

The only person (except my family) that I can 100% be myself with. I don't have to meet some externally imposed standards in her presence. I can just be. I can be broke, rich, sad, happy, overweight, whatever, and she just loved me regardless. God bless her. The kind of jewel you truly know the value of only when it's gone. God bless her.

With all this attributes, why then are you guys not together angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2021
Bola146:
I prefer being single than being in a relationship that lacks good communication God forbid!

God bless Bayo wherever he is, if not for genotype cry cry he was just too much okay for me not the ones that will never have #100 money to buy credit or can't call you for three days Or the one I met that could flash like cheesy cheesy But would prefer me
doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one call) that why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U mind me calling every 10 min??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Offpoint1: 8:35am On May 17, 2021
If I have anything to miss you about, you wouldn't be my EX.

I got no ex

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2021
wumi2017:
Forever is d deal grin my dear Jawalis..I miss you grin
Yes baby. I trust you with my everything, You mean more than you can ever imagine. You are the one who makes my world amazing. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. I promise I will forever be there for you.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Uncle93(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2021
Her big ass , how she wears G strings and bum shorts and walk around freely in the house when we are alone .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by SaiOsinbajo: 5:20pm On May 17, 2021
Aunty be calming down na... See how you just finished the matter... Oga o
Bola146:

doing the calling because I want husband grin grin Mba! Most men thought I'm desperate looking for a man ( I will always be the one to call) that was why most of them took me for granted. This is new me! I can't start what I can't continue, I'll prefer to call my siblings than forcing calls on a useless man that doesn't have my time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by wumi2017(f): 5:24pm On May 17, 2021
jawalis:

Yes baby. I trust you with my everything, You mean more than you can ever imagine. You are the one who makes my world amazing. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. Your love is everything I ever wanted in life. It feels so sweet being in love with you. I promise I will forever be there for you.

Forever and ever grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by jawalis(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2021
Bola146:

Wow. Thanks so much for been sincere Bola. May you find your perfect match in due time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Lilpen3758: 6:33pm On May 17, 2021
Bola146:

bola146 I like you.....I don dey observe you since and your comments don enter my eyes since I never see your face

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Blackaxe16(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2021
I did not miss my ex. The idiot cheat on me a thousand times. All because of my standard... Betrayer. I pretend to let go deep down e pain me... All women are betrayer just matter of time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Erojepromise(f): 9:04pm On May 17, 2021
I miss nothing but the potpourri because l am currently reveling in singlehood#SANS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 18, 2021
Erojepromise:
I miss nothing but the potpourri because l am currently reveling in singlehood#SANS

You look so good.

Though my male-detecting device is beeping while I type this. I don't know if it beeps coz of you or Bola146 angry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:46am On May 18, 2021
Samzzy94:

With all this attributes, why then are you guys not together angry
Really shocked too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by MrHighSea: 8:52am On May 18, 2021
Miss an ex?
I'm struggling to recall their names.

The attributes I need is in my bae.
#redacted

She is my best friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Bola146(f): 1:56pm On May 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You look so good.

Though my male-detecting device is beeping while I type this. I don't know if it beeps coz of you or Bola146 angry

I guess you are not really okay embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Hurt: 2:42pm On May 18, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem dey miss poop?

So you dated poop for a while?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Cerebellum: 2:53pm On May 18, 2021
Bola146:

Let's connect sisi Bola

I'll use call to destroy your earsgrin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by debbydams(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2021
Do I?
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by bepositive11: 4:40pm On May 18, 2021
roteblomen:

Why is she your ex? Why didn't you stay with her?

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by NwaNimo1(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2021

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Prodigee: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
Oga why you wan know?!
Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by Flier: 6:17pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmmm Ngozi ,No one can ever love me the way Ngozi loved me
The lady that weeps if she doesn’t see me or if I ignore her calls
Sadly I disappointed her,broke her earth into pieces
And embarrassed her in the presence of her Dad
May God forgive me

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18pm On May 18, 2021
Interesting

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.