Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation (23750 Views)

Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Olukoya Hosts Sanwo-olu, Udom Emmanuel As MFM Honours First Class Graduates / Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 04, 2019
Hahaha.
Anyone in the university already knows what he's graduating with. Jos lukat dis con man. undecided
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Abyima(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2019
And that's how my pastor predicted that I will end my school well without struggle. I even came out first class. And all he said was true.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:06am On May 05, 2019
lilianofentse:
cry

I came upon you again smiley You later didn't send the stuff.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by olasha1(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2019
Good evening all & happy Sunday
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:07am On May 05, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
NIGERIA PASTOR PREDICTS A BOYS FIRST CLASS RESULT EVEN BEFORE HIS GRADUATION ( Video)

A Nigeria preacher based in owerri, Imo State predicted a student's result even before he graduated.

Rev. Nnamdi Akujor of Overcomers Christian Mission, Imo State. Located a man by prophecy in one of his miracle services. These where his word to the man.
"Oga can I talk to you sir, I see a boy of yours who is a student called Ugochukwu.
The man confirmed the prophecy by affirming that the boy is his first son. The Lord said that he will graduate from the University with First Class honour."

The prophet, Bro Nnamdi said that that his result has been written in heaven even before he starts writing his examination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVXoQ0FkI4

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/nigeria-pastor-predicts-boys-first.html?m=1

Ride on pastor undecided
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by papyskinsy: 12:19am On May 05, 2019
iyke926:
And he can't predict 160,213 odds, make person stake jus N125. undecided

bet addict spotted

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 12:28am On May 05, 2019
DanoskiDaniels:
Now he has given that poor boy hope, he may not even bother to read again..

if and only if these pastor have even done a diploma program in any Nigerian public university, there and then he would have known that heaven themselves even ask students how the managed to graduate with a second class lower

In fact if any body here knows that boy they should go and tell him that he should not let any lecturer from his school see these prediction o, else the number of carryovers he will have ehh he will be tempted to go and ask babalawo if God really said he will have a first class in his first degree or second degree
If indeed God spoke through his mouthpiece then it must come to past. But prophecy without condition is an entertainment
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by BABANGBALI: 12:51am On May 05, 2019
What is the boy going to did with the first class that he tooked now
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by aalangel(f): 1:16am On May 05, 2019
What's the issue here?
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 1:53am On May 05, 2019
Out of all pressing issues wey dey ground, nah one boy CGPA matter your god wan take shine. No wahala, just continue; as in, ride on.

Time shall Tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Antichristus: 2:54am On May 05, 2019
NIGERIAN + PASTOR, REVEREND, BISHOP, ARCHDEACON, CANON, MONSIGNOR = JOBLESS FRAUDSTER.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by D1zion: 3:13am On May 05, 2019
I thought the boy has really graduated & its the confirmation of prophecy that they're showing us.one thing with prophecy is,saying it one,coming to pass is another thing then confirming it is something again.let's fold our arms while event unfold.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by awoluyi(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2019
I am confused. Is this the Pastor that predicted that PMB would die before the last presidential election. If na him, that boy should start reading well so as to pass his examination with good grade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Sirseedorf(m): 4:36am On May 05, 2019
sakamanje pastors everywhere.

they (most god of men) are all scam and fetish, trust them at your risk.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by donaldde2: 5:19am On May 05, 2019
Fake people every where. False prophet preaching everywhere .. . we'll. Who am I to judge?
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by PapaAdanna: 6:00am On May 05, 2019
Go and check very well ,

The said boy did his home work whilst in school and God crowned his effort. It can never be because of the prophecy, because faith without works is doom.

Prophecy most times makes people to be lazy and expect God to come down from heaven and do stuff for them
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Orpe7(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2019
No go read ns fail get u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2019
grin why life of christain Is like this lipsrsealed

If u need good palm oil am the best supplier. Visit us today let supply you best of the palm oil

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 8:44am On May 05, 2019
papyskinsy:

bet addict spotted

So if I make a comment about marijuana, that makes me a weed addict.
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Nobody: 9:23am On May 05, 2019
Rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2019
iyke926:
And he can't predict 160,213 odds, make person stake jus N125. undecided

160,213 odds it is easy na just email me spikez@gmail.com
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by KaptainAfrika: 10:58am On May 05, 2019
Hey come to my church, Why ?, because I predicted a students result - what do you mean, you can calculate that from the previous results...
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by lakesider(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2019
I predict man City will win Premier league.
Nothing serious abt it
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by airprinz(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2019
For God sake, when will clergies predict when Nigeria will come out of poverty?
Re: Pastor Nnamdi Akujor Predicts Man's First Class Result Before His Graduation by Advancedman(m): 4:11pm On May 07, 2019
GLeesMODEL:
NIGERIA PASTOR PREDICTS A BOYS FIRST CLASS RESULT EVEN BEFORE HIS GRADUATION ( Video)

A Nigeria preacher based in owerri, Imo State predicted a student's result even before he graduated.

Rev. Nnamdi Akujor of Overcomers Christian Mission, Imo State. Located a man by prophecy in one of his miracle services. These where his word to the man.
The man came bottom of the class and was/is awarded first-class that is when it is miracle
"Oga can I talk to you sir, I see a boy of yours who is a student called Ugochukwu.
The man confirmed the prophecy by affirming that the boy is his first son. The Lord said that he will graduate from the University with First Class honour."

The prophet, Bro Nnamdi said that that his result has been written in heaven even before he starts writing his examination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHVXoQ0FkI4

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/05/nigeria-pastor-predicts-boys-first.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj Ji Is Alive, Not Dead, Says Aide / My Experience With Fasting / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.