Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

"Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him (37467 Views)

Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) / Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ZenoHobbes: 2:42pm On May 05, 2019
[quote author=bashir1451 post=78113686]The Fact that people clamour for #EndSars shows that Most SARS officials do act unprofessionally brutal, It also tells you that Nigerians value Crime and Hypocrisy more than anything.

So anybody in conflict with security agencies is innocent in our eyes regardless of the crimes he might have committed.
What then happens to innocent until proven guilty?It seems to me you are already ascribing guilt to the presumed innocent person as provided by law.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ZenoHobbes: 2:48pm On May 05, 2019
bashir1451:
The Fact that people clamour for #EndSars shows that Most SARS officials do act unprofessionally brutal, It also tells you that Nigerians value Crime and Hypocrisy more than anything.

So anybody in conflict with security agencies is innocent in our eyes regardless of the crimes he might have committed.

What then happens to innocent until proven guilty?It seems to me you are already ascribing guilt to the presumed innocent person as provided by law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Kfed4ril(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2019
bashir1451:
The Fact that people clamour for #EndSars shows that Most SARS officials do act unprofessionally brutal, It also tells you that Nigerians value Crime and Hypocrisy more than anything.

Is like you’re a SARS or one of your family members are.
Believe me 95% of the people SARS label criminals are innocent, I will give you an example with myself, in my final year in school on a faithful night I was doing my project with my laptop(my modem was connected) in my room, before I knew what’s up I heard gboom, my door was broken, I thought they were thieves but after some seconds I realized it was SARS.
The asked me stand up and started beating there (I was surprised o, how do just enter someone’s room and start beating the person for nothing),
The arrested my laptop and my self and asked me to bail it with 200k. I just laughed because I knew that over my dead body the weren’t getting nada from me.
Now the painful thing was that one amongst them was claiming prof. Say him sabi book, he went through my laptop like several times and couldn’t find one incriminating thing. That was when he called his colleagues and all of a sudden the reduced my bail from 200k to 50k (I just Dey laugh for my mind).
And mind you I wasn’t the only one the arrested that faithful night, the just came to our lodge and were breaking and packing boys. We were 12 altogether the packed from my lodge.

To cut the whole story short, when I saw people had started bailing themselves the next day I had to call my friend to come bail me with 10k and bailed my laptop for 5k.
Now the accusation changed from being a yahoo boy to I stole the laptop that I should provide the receipt, I asked that one that was claiming prof if he had the receipt of his phone he’s currently using, bros next thing wey I hear na towai(o boy the slap hot o) I told him I have had this laptop for over 5 years and I didn’t buy it in owerri my dad bought if for me when I got admission and he bought it in Abuja I doubt if the receipt will still be available, mehn Oga no gree, I called home and my dad went back to the shop where he bought it from, after confirming from their invoice list the prepared another receipt for him( he paid for it though) then he snapped and sent me a pic of the receipt. I showed the pic of the receipt to the SARS criminals and the insisted I must pay the 5k.
Bottom line is that I paid those idiots 15k for nothing.
Bros do you know what 15k could do in my life then? So have you seen why I passionately hate them?

1 Like

Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by ejimatic: 2:59pm On May 05, 2019
jimmyLd101:
waiting be your problem with yahoo boy, you better go buy lappy no they waste or data for nairalans
. I have nothing against Yahoo boys but how police are fleecing them on the road I don't think any yahoo boy likes it either.
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 05, 2019
Thank God i'm not a Nigerian.. time to go back home joor, far away from these monkeys in uniform smiley
Re: "Oga What's My Offense" — Boy Cries As SARS Officers Harass Him by Nostradamus: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Let me tell you a story you can read it up. In a state in the US, two plots of land was acquired and same vegetables planted on each. About 50 people were employed and divided into two. 25 will go to plot A and be saying goof words to those vegetables and blessing it. 25 will go to plot B and be cursing it using abusive words. Under two months, about 95% of the vegetables went dry in plot B. They just did the research to prove that words are powerful and very effective irrespective of who is speaking those words.

Why i wrote these words is to tell you that from today, the moment you post anything that has to do with this scam, we will always collectively curse you on this forum and keep cursing you till your life becomes miserable and you cant afford even 100 naira airtime for data. Mark my words. Fellow nairalanders, let us start cursing all these nuisance.
let's start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatu Ochigbo: DPO Tortured Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.