Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife (26582 Views)

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by blackboy(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2019
Good write up. Very true. Verified.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2019
....those chaps are in almost all hoods....

the shithole is sitting on a keg of gunpowder!

3 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by babzo(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2019
Niaja4real:

We warned Nigerians as per the choice they make in leadership, but because of sheer sentiments, they chose to ignore our warnings. Now the rest is history & a stale one for that matter.

Oga abeg, swerve. Na today Nigeria's problem don start.
You warned Nigerians. Yeye!
PDP, APC are twin brothers. Identical sef.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by tonyskill: 3:30pm On May 05, 2019
Na wah o...Poor man can;t just catch a break in this country...Even pomo now has been contaminated shocked wetin common man go chop now?
http://yougetmouth.com/beware-toxic-ponmo-hits-lagos-as-police-seize-truckloads/
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:30pm On May 05, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Then it's best to avoid taking okada

How? I don't have car yet.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 05, 2019
Politics have spoilt everything in Nigeria.ARMED ROBBERY,KIDNAPPING,CULTISM,POLITICAL THUGGERY,and all sorts of evil are fulani Just because of BUHARI. Lets face the reality and stop nonsense lies. Qoute me and god will punish u!

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by BlackfireX: 3:35pm On May 05, 2019
Una dey craze...

Anyone who touch a northerner in this country will pay .
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by planetx: 3:37pm On May 05, 2019
A country with such porous borders that allowed 100 of thousands of young men in their prime to enter from violent unstable countries is a country sitting on a keg of gunpowder,

3 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On May 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:
By Tony Nwankwo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/watch-out-that-okada-rider-has-a-knife/

R

Lagos government need to ban okada.....I have stopped ride okada longtime go....

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 05, 2019
The average Aboki thinks he owns Nigeria. Therefore, he can do anything and get away with it. And yes, they do get away.

The problems of Urban cities are many. First time I was in Lag, people were being robbed with machetes, hand guns, and daggers on broad day light, and Nigerians were minding their business. Those were definitely not Aboki's.

When I come here and read comments like "Rivers of blood" I laugh 'cause most of the users here are ignorant. Crime rate in Nigeria has skyrocket to a level that the government has to start thinking of a way to cub this menace, else, it won't spare them.

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by eagleeye2: 3:55pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125057:

Lord have Mercy! shocked
it hasn't come to prayers yet. Wait till they start kidnapping and raping, then you will understand the next level mantra
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Edyice: 3:56pm On May 05, 2019
Abokis with their wahala upandown everywhere angry

Abokis can carry dagger and walk around , security officer will not say anything

Abokis and their stupid laws and behaviour has rely pull this great nation down.

Animals in human flesh angry

Low self respect , useless set of mofos grin

Las Las Na separation will solve this issue

2 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by crisycent: 3:59pm On May 05, 2019
Happy next level
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by MrPRevailer(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2019
Come to The Lord's Chosen and you will be protected.
The protection against gunmen, robbers is real oo.

Please better come. No one knows who's their next victims.

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by eagleeye2: 4:01pm On May 05, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
When you tell aboki to take you to your destination they will not know the place but will pretend they know. By the time you get middle of the road they begin to tell story. That's why I avoid them
Years back when they were just entering Lagos newly. I asked one to take me from Okota to ABC park, the man said pipty Naira... I was shocked and repeated ABC park, he said pipty Naira oga. I climbed his bike and said let's go. After driving for some time, the Aboki now said, "Oga I no dey go am again", I said Lai Lai.... he insisted he wasn't going. So I asked him to take me back to where he picked me and he happily went back... I thank God, they hadn't started being this violent then.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
eagleeye2:

Years back when they were just entering Lagos newly. I asked one to take me from Okota to ABC park, the man said pipty Naira... I was shocked and repeated ABC park, he said pipty Naira oga. I climbed his bike and said let's go. After driving for some time, the Aboki now said, "Oga I no dey go am again", I said Lai Lai.... he insisted he wasn't going. So I asked him to take me back to where he picked me and he happily went back... I thank God, they hadn't started being these violent then.
grin Sharp guy
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by paraltero: 4:07pm On May 05, 2019
When I said Okadas should be banned, people were moving mad that crime rate would skyrocket.

Well there you have it, they are a nuisance as Okada riders AND still criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Legendguru: 4:16pm On May 05, 2019
really
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by SirLakes: 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
eagleeye2:

Years back when they were just entering Lagos newly. I asked one to take me from Okota to ABC park, the man said pipty Naira... I was shocked and repeated ABC park, he said pipty Naira oga. I climbed his bike and said let's go. After driving for some time, the Aboki now said, "Oga I no dey go am again", I said Lai Lai.... he insisted he wasn't going. So I asked him to take me back to where he picked me and he happily went back... I thank God, they hadn't started being this violent then.
You should have offered him Pipty pife naira ,I'm sure the pife naira will make a difference grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Fixitgood(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
Yoruba in Lagos and Nigeria think that their enemy is the Igbo. grin grin grin grin

There are places in this Lagos that no agbero dare to enter.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
Sm are good and very loyal and sm are suspicious elements, crooks and even criminals.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by OnlyGodcanjudge: 5:13pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125057:

Lord have Mercy! shocked
this ain't true those that killed the doctor have been arrested and they are not okada riders I'm not saying Fulani are not criminals o but all thieves are now ruthless these days be it igbo Yoruba Hausa Fulani the case of stabbings cos of phone spread across every where in Nigeria now no where is safe
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by eagleeye2: 5:21pm On May 05, 2019
SirLakes:

You should have offered him Pipty pife naira ,I'm sure the pife naira will make a difference grin
I offered 100 Naira the guy reused to go again. We were at Okota/festac link bridge, before apple junction. That place can be lonely ehn.... I thank God he agreed to take me back to where he picked me up.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by poseidon12: 6:08pm On May 05, 2019
Niaja4real:

We warned Nigerians as per the choice they make in leadership, but because of sheer sentiments, they chose to ignore our warnings. Now the rest is history & a stale one for that matter.

Exactly. Those fools who voted for Buhari should take responsibility for this.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by poseidon12: 6:09pm On May 05, 2019
obojememe:
i didn’t read al that

Of course. Reading is not an easy task.
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Jaideyone(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2019
Niaja4real:

so all these robberies started with buhari abi? if you try to "climb" your wife and your "engine" refuses to be fired up you'll still come and blame buhari

olodo
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by bionixs: 6:36pm On May 05, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Who else didn't bother to read the long love letter grin grin
before the end of this year, you will be a receiver of the stuff the abokis are sharing. we will perhaps read your story as it is written in the love letter you didnt read.amen

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by bionixs: 6:41pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125042:

Try and read sometimes young men.
It will really help you in life.

Don't let this quote always be true please,
'If you want to hide anything from a black man, put it in a book!'

Now, if you love your lives, scroll back up to read the post, it will only take 3 mins of your time (we read it in 45 seconds tho!)

Cheers guys! wink
and you said that the idiot didnt read it? if you see how even aboki kayamen were snaring at millionires in the market i was in the other day. according to them ,with buhari and DPO up there,you cant do jack. carrying loads, pushing carts sweating and threatening to deal with you
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 05, 2019
Peace

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by 400billionman: 10:36pm On May 05, 2019
North is the problem of Nigeria.

Africa is the problem of the world.

And half illiterate Yoruba people combined with northern almajiri said it's an illiterate that will lead Nigeria out of poverty.

Let them continue stealing. None can near me.

Atiku is a Fulani, yet to vote a literate person hard them.

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Ofemannnu: 10:43pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Isahalbash(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2019
So those guys using Okada to snatch people's bags and phones around Okota, Ilasamaja and environs are Abokisgringrin

Nothing pesin nogo see for nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife To Death In Edo Over N2,000 / Brisk Investment Says Repayments Won't Be Made As Long As CEO Is Detained / Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.