Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife (26601 Views)

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by NaMeAboki: 1:29am On May 06, 2019
What a highly unprofessional myopic, clearly biased un-researched article - seemingly written from the personal perspective of a (Igbo) journalist by name Tony Nwankwo; whose whole write up was centred around only 3 alleged examples of attacks by northern okada men (one who which later proved to be false) was used to condemn a whole ethnic and regional group of ppl within and beyond Nigeria.

If we should likewise use such offhand statistics to similarly judge other groups on the rate of daylight robberies in Lagos alone (e.g. in hold ups) then none of the major ethnicities of the south, including that of the author's, would escape from a worse kind of blanket condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Jason007: 2:40am On May 06, 2019
I can't say for sure which tribe does all this criminal activities but does it matter, a crime is a crime. the one I witnessed right in front of me 5:35am , where the bike was coming towards me, on noticing a lady coming out of a narrow street the bike man turned and parked right next to the lady. she was screaming. her bag was snatched. this is one of the mentioned areas around ikotun. because of this incident, I can't leave home that early to work anymore. it's really sad, witnessing such things
Re: Watch Out! That Okada Rider Has A Knife by Alejobs: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Edo Over N2,000 / Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.