Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? (1466 Views)

Discard Human Kpekus- See Why / I Easily Discard/forget People / Men Are To Provide, Profess And Protect But Ladies Should Discard Entitlement (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by iNeedACar: 5:58pm On May 05, 2019
At this moment in my life, i need to focus, i have loved several women but at the end; they will 'break my heart' simultaneously even when i want to settle down: am still very young enough. I love truly with all my heart, am an 'IT Guy' and am always busy on my "KB" and doing the right thing for humanity.

There is this girl now that i don't want to hurt; i just want her to leave my life, i don't know how to tell her it is over, please help me.

Am becoming a real 'BIG BAD guy and a full time player; i have never admire such life style before because i hate to see a girl been hurt, but i may not truly to love again! May God forgive me & help me.

I overlook the past of these girls (sequentially) but later they will assume am too standard and too intelligent for them.

Guys, what should i do? I NEED A WIFE! Not a girlfriend anymore.
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 05, 2019
iNeedACar:
At this moment in my life, i need to focus, i have loved several women but at the end; they will 'break my heart' simultaneously even when i want to settle down: am still very young enough. I love truly with all my heart, am an 'IT Guy' and am always busy on my "KB" and doing the right thing for humanity.

There is this girl now that i don't want to hurt; i just want her to leave my life, i don't know how to tell her it is over, please help me.

Am becoming a real 'BIG BAD guy and a full time player; i have never admire such life style before because i hate to see a girl been hurt, but i may not truly to love again! May God forgive me & help me.

I overlook the past of these girls (sequentially) but later they will assume am too standard and too intelligent for them.

You type as though wives are not initially girlfriends.

Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by whitebeard(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2019
Guy no dey disturb...!!

Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Redoil: 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
Think with ur head if u need a wife why not marry her
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by SageMK: 6:27pm On May 05, 2019

But your moniker says you need a car not a wife.
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Auladimeji(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2019
Mtcheeeewwww

Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
if you want her to leave your life,cut all forms of communication with her,dont talk to her,dont text,chat and call her.where you know you guys will meet frequently like school,on the street,at work etc ignore her like she's not there,if she call,text or chat you up,dont reply.
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Oluromantic: 9:20pm On May 05, 2019
Tell her ur parents dont want a girl from her tribe or always form busy.. When youre busy, youll purposely miss her calls then call later in one noisy place that you were in traffic u didnt know ur phone was ringing. when that happens for some time, she'll leave u since attention is one thing they value a lot.
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by lilmax(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
test how ball-less you're

tell her straight, I do not want a relationship with you
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 05, 2019
abeg no disturb us.. after banging her..you realise you need a wife..just call her parents to come pick up their daughter and tell them you are not doing again
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by iNeedACar: 6:00pm On May 08, 2019
You guys opinion didn't bother me though.

I have taken my action already, no further bullshit. I fuc*k who i want and whenever i wants, bit'ches are everywhere and they drop like rain.

Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by Sparkle777(f): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
See your life,very useless
Your mother is ashawwo ten kobo.
Your grand mother is ashawwo free of charge
You,ineedacar will never ever drive a car in ur life
It is u,that is ashaawo ten kobo
Idiiot.
Re: How Do I Discard A Girl Quietly And Friendly, Please Help Me? by iNeedACar: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sparkle777:
See your life,very useless
Your mother is ashawwo ten kobo.
Your grand mother is ashawwo free of charge
You,ineedacar will never ever drive a car in ur life
It is u,that is ashaawo ten kobo
Idiiot.

"Your words are not for me, and are useless".

NOW:

I already have two.

I needed this one so i made a search on google and was directed to this site hence the 'the' reason for the username. I bought the third car here on auto section for one of my GIRL i wanna dump.

I can fuc,k you and your mum for 10, 10 Kobo each.

You can see my contact on the car thread i created. I will fuc,k you while you suck your mum puss'y

ASHA'WO 10 KOBO

Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? / Share Your Most Painful Breakup / My Boyfriend Dick Is Not Standing