Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? (1469 Views)

Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
For me, landlord over landlady.. Ladies get issue too much.. If u carry girl enter, she must no, ur frnds enter, she must know. Any small thing, they wana know.
Why are ladies so troublesome?

Lalasticlala front page pls

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
landlord is better oo.landladies are troublesome
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by emeijeh(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
lefulefu:
landlord is better oo.landladies are troublesome
Resident of Benin city spotted grin

Answer to Op's question: NONE of the above.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Snipper007: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Non of the above.....

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

its not only in benin grin...landladies are trouble some every wia.dont know why cheesy...but for landlords they are understanding and give u ur privacy but not landladies cheesy.
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by DATMAT(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
landlord preferable
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by cRobo: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Personal difference

I once had a landlady in edo that was so kind

Also had landlady in Edo that was so so so wicked

But why is most Edo houses owned by landlady with late husband, I have always wondered

Well

I won't say a word
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Landlord of course. I remember as a single guy, once my babe enter my room to visit, na xoxo vex she go dey vex on top nothing. She once told me that, my babe must be sweeping the compound because she could not be sweeping the compound whenever she's around. Na money we dey contribute dey sweep compound oo. She wasn't the one sweeping lol. This woman was in her late 50s. If i lined my boxer's shots on the wire downstairs, she must line her panties close to them...Landladies too dey jealous.

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Beckysexy(f): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Landlord

So,I won't have to pay for house rent. wink
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by 2dice01: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:
Landlord

So,I won't have to pay for house rent. wink
You already know what is gonna suffer it grin
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Beckysexy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
2dice01:
You already know what is gonna suffer it grin

grin
It's no BIG deal grin
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by marksleek25: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Choosing BTW two identical devils...I'd go for landlord. Landlady be something else. I carry babe come house, she and her daughters go De para. She come de lock gate at 10pm sharp! Na so I knock gate for like 30mins one night , SARS come meet me for gate begin ask rubbish questions. After that night, I no greet her until I left. Stupid woman.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Rhaspody(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
None. Be your own landlord

1 Like

Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by emeijeh(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:
grin
It's no BIG deal grin

OH my Goodness!!!!!
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Beckysexy(f): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

OH my Goodness!!!!!
cool
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by 2dice01: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:
grin It's no BIG deal grin
cheesy keep up the good work sis
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Beckysexy(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
2dice01:
cheesy keep up the good work sis
Thank you
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Happychildlove(f): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Both
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Sexyliciousbri: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
None
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by emeijeh(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:

Thank you
I fear who no fear Becky! cheesy
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Beckysexy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

I fear who no fear Becky! cheesy
Lol
Why?
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:
For me, landlord over landlady.. Ladies get issue too much.. If u carry girl enter, she must no, ur frnds enter, she must know. Any small thing, they wana know.
Why are ladies so troublesome?

If u wana own a house in Benin Edo state, pls never marry an Edo woman.. U may not Live long
explain more on the bolded pls
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

my landlady here in Benin City is a typical Benin woman, she nearly poor me acid sef. Chai what a troublesome woman
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
Personal difference

I once had a landlady in edo that was so kind

Also had landlady in Edo that was so so so wicked

But why is most Edo houses owned by landlady with late husband, I have always wondered

Well

I won't say a word
the husbands are not dead. Mostly separated
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by emeijeh(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Dem don kpai
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by emeijeh(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol
Why?

Emm emmm em em
*scratching my head* tongue
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2020
lefulefu:
its not only in benin grin...landladies are trouble some every wia.dont know why cheesy...but for landlords they are understanding and give u ur privacy but not landladies cheesy.

E mean say you never see mad landlords
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2020
I hate women dictating to me, I fvcking hate it
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Normally, most people especially men will choose landlord over landlady but some men have nagging characters so bad that one will wish to be under the authority of a woman.

Some men can quarrel and nag for africa. sad
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Itsme0I: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
[/s]
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Itsme0I: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
my landlady here in Benin City is a typical Benin woman, she nearly poor me acid sef. Chai what a troublesome woman
[/s]
Re: Landlord Or Landlady, Which One Do You Prefer To Live With? by Itsme0I: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
explain more on the bolded pls
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Not Ment To Be Understood / How Do I Report Churches that go to Church today / Leak!!! See The Girl Davido Was Fuc*king Before Chioma Caught Him [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.