Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,833 members, 7,828,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

G - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (18734 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=generationz post=78148841][/quote]Who talks about marriage ,do daniella okeke think about marriage! They are bigger things than marriage like ability to sleep /date ...xxxxxx..... For ages ,

Those junior babes are still my daughters /////
Infact they stil call me mama upon they are 1000 times richer than me , This is like Dawn of newage(iniquity)....... Exposing this indian persian activities helps me a lot ,At least i see myself as a liberator rather than filty evil bloodsucker......... ......... Preach this to your friends even if they are so h0rny for sex they should meet small girls or normal ghetto wh.ore ,
Because the land stinks of blood of men ,if this continues their will not be men for innocent girls to marry ,either they are dead or one twolady will keep 30 prominent men as a slave in her mansion

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
omale88:

There won't be any solution if he doesn't man up bro,school didn't make billgates or mark zuckerberg rich their ideas did, he can become a real estate agent and make money,he needs to wakeup from his delusions and get to work or else nothing can save him,he needs to believe in himself and the purpose of his existence which is to care for the earth and God would elevate him, it all starts with him.
And i said give him 100million dollars pounds naira woheva ....n watch d money disappear in 3days through arsen,murder n robbery.........

New w.... O.... Is real

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2019
Deepfeel:
its just a Nigerian mentality , do the high class ladies abroad who know nothing about spiritual stuff do same thing to these boys
Wat are u if not dust ! Our hearts as africans are filled with injustice, maltreatment and tribalism ...let me stop here,

Firstly an oyibo or black american can never engage in dis abyssal ritual for money , because they are ok..... Even a church of satan member in illnois can never stand to see a man suffer in void and hopelessness because of one indxxn stuff , They will be so much pity enough to spoil the curse
Secondly ,White women who even ventures to do that it wont work on a whiteboy because their hearts are full of compassion ,mercy n equity[sub][/sub], Me, an Evil element was preaching about compassion here and churchgoers are telling me to shut up that am talking trash..... ...you see y my charms will get all pastors in nigeria.
.......... You talking i can see great injustice and wickedness on ur soul not even ur sexua.l escapedes ,Any incarntation on you will work no matter wat u pray .... Living God hates injustice and cowardice ,

OPEN UR EAR AND LISTEN : NIGERIAN CHURCHES CAN NEVER BE THREAT TO THE KINGDOM ,BUT OUR HEARTS ARE THE REAL THREAT ,STRONGER THREAT TO THE KINGDOM

: PLS DEY GO CHURCH AT LEAST TO BE WITH UR CREATER ABEG wink

.So leave oyibo out of this ,i can even charm you from here if i like ...just kidding smiley

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Somebody Has Said This Sometime Ago years Back But I Didnt Take It Seriously. But With Time I Was Forced To...

You Have Worsen Your Life If You Bleep these Girls Without Condom... This Issue Is A Long Story and Can Not Be Fully Discussed
condoms shocked

shocked wake up plato
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
ike24:

Husbansnatcher today you hv sent a message that makes sense tommorrow, u will tell me u are team carmel toe.... i am still trying to figure out ur type of person
Team big labia , my kind of person shudnt bother u ,but know it that peoples hands arent clean to an extent............ .....i've a kind and compassionate heart no one will harm you
For gift of life i thank God
Re: G by ugonology(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Wat are u if not dust ! Our hearts as africans are filled with injustice, maltreatment and tribalism ...let me stop here,

Firstly an oyibo or black american can never engage in dis abyssal ritual for money , because they are ok..... Even a church of satan member in illnois can never stand to see a man suffer in void and hopelessness because of one indxxn stuff , They will be so much pity enough to spoil the curse
Secondly ,White women who even ventures to do that it wont work on a whiteboy because their hearts are full of compassion ,mercy n equity[sub][/sub], Me, an Evil element was preaching about compassion here and churchgoers are telling me to shut up that am talking trash..... ...you see y my charms will get all pastors in nigeria.
.......... You talking i can see great injustice and wickedness on ur soul not even ur sexua.l escapedes ,Any incarntation on you will work no matter wat u pray .... Living God hates injustice and cowardice ,

OPEN UR EAR AND LISTEN : NIGERIAN CHURCHES CAN NEVER BE THREAT TO THE KINGDOM ,BUT OUR HEARTS ARE THE REAL THREAT ,STRONGER THREAT TO THE KINGDOM

.So leave oyibo out of this ,i can even charm you from here if i like ...just kidding smiley

In as much as I dislike this lady and her carefree attitude, she has spilled one of the greatest secrets of time... Friends, gross darkness has covered the land! many do not understand the spiritual transactions that occur during sexual intercourse, like gold, diamond or material commodities, the soul of men is a spiritual commodity in the spirit realm, it could be bought and sold. It could be enslaved, it could be exchanged for other material commodities...the times are evil, fear God and keep his commandments. lipsrsealed
Madam husbandsnatcha, I will like to know you more, how can i reach you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Deepfeel(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Lol I once walked that Path so I deeply understand what u are saying, But am already a lost soul don't care anymore, no be inside church God dey o both God or Satan lives within us.

2 Likes

Re: G by IamPlato(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
condoms shocked
shocked wake up plato
Please Allow Me To Sleep
Re: G by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2019
generationz:

can you explain more on this real estate agent ish

I want to start but I'm a newbie
First you need to have your national I'd card, 2 you need to get,and office if you don't you would need to partner with agents around,its also important that you get to know landlords who would like to sell or rent out properties,this should get you started.
Re: G by Nostradamus: 3:35pm On May 06, 2019
otipoju:
All the lady is saying is that high class prostitutes in the Lekki area are extremely fetish at a level that the most occultic yahoo boy is a learner.However they are extremely coded and do not talk about it or boast like men do.

That these high class prostituites do not mind taking over the glory of thier boyfriend or husband to progress and keep in bondage with good food, sex and accommodation..Unfortunately while the brother thinks he is enjoying, wretchedness is the true condition and he will never be released from the bondage that he is in.

That those ladies are on the same level with diabolic politicians who are much more occultic and fetish than the average yahoo plus boy. Her advice is thst they should steer clear of them and stick to the cheaper prostitutes
lmfao!!!!what about if the topclass chick go jamz confirm diabolic dude who's equally strong in the occult?lol!!!!that means say,charms-head-on-collision. But one has to bow to the other na.
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:47pm On May 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol I once walked that Path so I deeply understand what u are saying, But am already a lost soul don't care anymore, no be inside church God dey o both God or Satan lives within us.
U can still soften ur heart by helping humanity like i do............. ! Ok
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
@husbandsnatch,there seems to be some truth in what u a saying,a girl I later became friends with told me of how my spirit was summoned in d spirit world.I didn't believe her at first but she said somethings that made me believe.Meanwhile,u r making brains,how can I get to know u?
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:04pm On May 06, 2019
ugonology:

In as much as I dislike this lady and her carefree attitude, she has spilled one of the greatest secrets of time... Friends, gross darkness has covered the land! many do not understand the spiritual transactions that occur during sexual intercourse, like gold, diamond or material commodities, the soul of men is a spiritual commodity in the spirit realm, it could be bought and sold. It could be enslaved, it could be exchanged for other material commodities...the times are evil, fear God and keep his commandments. lipsrsealed
Madam husbandsnatcha, I will like to know you more, how can i reach you.
dont fall to people who call me public toilet ,Am far more responsible than most of individuals here ,Just that i av soiled my body and soul in da blood of tha xxxx,So i joke to make humanity happy ,because humanity bleeds in every single part ...... ....... People dnt listen to bible than they listen to my precautional life in nairaland

.................. ............ Back to ur comment ,as i said before Money is paper to the spiritual realms ,
Ladies with this force run things with top politicians n billionaire who have 100s of spiritualists in nigeria ,cameroum ,south africa ........ A night she can make 50millions ,most of this ladies decide to avoid smallboys(guys who offers 500k in max) ......or the smaller guys avoids them out of their sophiscations and sweet unearthly scents(that triggers high sexua.l desire from both male and female)....
But u will stil see a spoilt yahoo boy trying to impress himself to abyss ....
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:10pm On May 06, 2019
Prakash247:
@husbandsnatch,there seems to be some truth in what u a saying,a girl I later became friends with told me of how my spirit was summoned in d spirit world.I didn't believe her at first but she said somethings that made me believe.Meanwhile,u r making brains,how can I get to know u?
tell me about it sweet ?
Who summonEd u?......... .........

, dont be afraid to speak up ,.....do it for female folks who wont see a man to date in next 30yrs........
Re: G by Deepfeel(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U can still soften ur heart by helping humanity like i do............. ! Ok
My dear if God himself give humans the free will to choose the path they wish to follow whether good or bad, and allow humans to make huge mistakes so they can learn from it then I will say let every human be allowed to taste both sides of life, and choose the side which taste better on their tongues, I believe God himself wants it that way, evil, good, love, hate, light, darkness, weakness strength, porverty riches etc these elements are the reason why these world is interesting to live in

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2019
Nostradamus:
lmfao!!!!what about if the topclass chick go jamz confirm diabolic dude who's equally strong in the occult?lol!!!!that means say,charms-head-on-collision. But one has to bow to the other na.
smiley grin
.. ....Thats wat senators and governors who rule u do with topladies ...As a gifted person if u ar present in dat room u will experience sounds coming from another beings not of humans

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On May 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

My dear if God himself give humans the free will to choose the path they wish to follow whether good or bad, and allow humans to make huge mistakes so they can learn from it then I will say let every human be allowed to taste both sides of life, and choose the side which taste better on their tongues, I believe God himself wants it that way, evil, good, love, hate, light, darkness, weakness strength, porverty riches etc these elements are the reason why these world is interesting to live in
One or two people are lucky enough to tell d story ,
But millions are trap i av a port-daughter who has a business in dubai ,her boyfriend just stabbed her mum in d neck n thigh for advising him about his wealthy babe just last week that triggers this my topic
,she isnt here so am writing it , The guy is so hopeless eh that all he lives for is go to nightclub wt my daughter ,.............. Anyway he cooks well like an electrical engineering B.ED degree holder that he is
....,thats one thing i like about him

Man's Education now ends in kitchen ...hehehehehehehe smiley i love this situation ,but y ar my talking grin

....on a more serious note ,people killing their mum out of noting or cutting off their sistas hands is that what you want ? Answer me ?
Re: G by Nostradamus: 4:39pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
smiley grin
.. ....Thats wat senators and governors who rule u do with topladies ...As a gifted person if u ar present in dat room u will experience sounds coming from another beings not of humans

hmmm!!!!i like you. How do we hook-up??will send you a p.m asap

1 Like

Re: G by Prakash247(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
tell me about it sweet ?
Who summonEd u?......... .........

, dont be afraid to speak up ,.....do it for female folks who wont see a man to date in next 30yrs........
Lols,that's gross.It's something I don't like thinking about.it makes me sober,fearful and unnecessarily apprehensive.But one thing I want to tell guys is this;whether u r fucking a street LovePeddler or first class runs girl,sex is spiritual.BTW,what does it mean when one's eye is like a flame of fire in d spirit world?
Re: G by Adaibeku(f): 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
One or two people are lucky enough to tell d story ,
But millions are trap i av a port-daughter who has a business in dubai ,her boyfriend just stabbed her mum in d neck n thigh for advising him about his wealthy babe just last week that triggers this my topic
,she isnt here so am writing it , The guy is so hopeless eh that all he lives for is go to nightclub wt my daughter ,.............. Anyway he cooks well like an electrical engineering B.ED degree holder that he is

Man's Education now ends in kitchen ...hehehehehehehe smiley i love this situation ,but y ar my talking grin

....on a more serious note ,people killing their mum out of noting or cutting off their sistas hands is that what you want ? Answer me ?
MAKE I GO REPORT shocked
U No dey fear shocked
Re: G by Deepfeel(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=78157109]One or two people are lucky enough to tell d story ,

No that's not what I want, but what can we do no amount of preaching can soften a man's heart who's heart has been harden until he or she has enough of it and decides to turn the right path, besides that some people are born to live and walk on the evil side of life, there is a passage in the Bible that says, God said to Pharaoh, for these very purpose I created you that my power and glory might be known through your hard heartedness, something like,
[/quoth
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:17pm On May 06, 2019
Adaibeku:
MAKE I GO REPORT shocked
U No dey fear shocked

Ada hw far ?
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:19pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=78157903][/quote]

Wickedness is wickedness ...even if u arent a killer

U can be a great killer n stil be kind
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:33pm On May 06, 2019
Prakash247:

Lols,that's gross.It's something I don't like thinking about.it makes me sober,fearful and unnecessarily apprehensive.But one thing I want to tell guys is this;whether u r fucking a street LovePeddler or first class runs girl,sex is spiritual.BTW,what does it mean when one's eye is like a flame of fire in d spirit world?
I believe in getting my priorities straight...o

I dont believe a street ghetto wh.ore is that evil ,for men to be on a safer side go to those ones ,All dey can give u is infections ...
You dont know who is talking to u ,But know it that those street w.hores you love to curse wt their stretchmarks ar far more safer for u ,this topladies are 1000times worse than them ,
Do u know politicians carry curses(cursed money) from masses ,
Wen they sleep wt dis ladies ,the same cursed money and the same cursed d.ick will be given to this lady thats y if emeka sleeps wt her ,his warehouse will go burnt

Se.x generally is a communion of souls wt a good or bad soul ,blessed or cursed soul ,
Condemned or uplifted soul so thats sex ,
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:35pm On May 06, 2019
Nostradamus:
hmmm!!!!i like you. How do we hook-up??will send you a p.m asap
ok dear
Re: G by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 06, 2019
Na wah o
Re: G by Deepfeel(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Wickedness is wickedness ...even if u arent a killer

U can be a great killer n stil be kind
we are both saying the same thing, its a pleasure having this conversation with you , peace
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I believe in getting my priorities straight...o

I dont believe a street ghetto wh.ore is that evil ,for men to be on a safer side go to those ones ,All dey can give u is infections ...
You dont know who is talking to u ,But know it that those street w.hores you love to curse wt their stretchmarks ar far more safer for u ,this topladies are 1000times worse than them ,
Do u know politicians carry curses(cursed money) from masses ,
Wen they sleep wt dis ladies ,the same cursed money and the same cursed d.ick will be given to this lady thats y if emeka sleeps wt her ,his warehouse will go burnt

Se.x generally is a communion of souls wt a good or bad soul ,blessed or cursed soul ,
Condemned or uplifted soul so thats sex ,

@husbandsnatcha(what a name thou)...Evil is evil,we dont have bigger or lesser evil.Some of your submissions are flawed.I beg to differ.For someone that boasts of knowing the nitty gritty of spiritual consequences of sex,u should not b telling me that street whores are better.some of them are actually possessed and some r from d Marine world seeking whom to destroy.The girl I told u about earlier blatantly told me that I should b thankful to my God that if I had gone ahead and had sex with her that I would have experienced delays in different aspect of my life.Am damned serious,she didn't say it to scare me.she loved me dearly and I knew it but how I managed to appear in a mirror in d spirit world is something that still beats my imagination till date.Finally,sex has consequence regardless of whom u r fucking.
Re: G by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Team big labia , my kind of person shudnt bother u ,but know it that peoples hands arent clean to an extent............ .....i've a kind and compassionate heart no one will harm you
For gift of life i thank God

Dont be offended

Show me your friends and i will tell u who u are, you hv people that eat people future as friends........ Aunty i hv every reason to be skeptical

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.