Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

G - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (18714 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by Adaibeku(f): 10:41pm On May 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Ada hw far ?
am cool , guys wont listen to you btw

1 Like

Re: G by AnalQueenluci: 10:49am On May 07, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
hahahaha

Am now ilamina flow , amytarasha and 100 other monikkers ...
(U guys can guess for africa)

as for the boy of a thing ,Sorry to burst your bubble I AV A LONG FAT "N" DARK DI.CK cheesy
(Secrets)
So you be transgendered with deek n hole ??
U Ar One Of the People you tarnish Here Whether you like it or not --U Foul entity with bloody hands!

Stop deceiving peeps upandan sad sad sad
LovePeddler ng

2 Likes

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:12am On May 08, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
So you be transgendered with deek n hole ??
U Ar One Of the People you tarnish Here Whether you like it or not --U Foul entity with bloody hands!

Stop deceiving peeps upandan sad sad sad
LovePeddler ng
Yes I am a transgender and so wat?

1 Like

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:19am On May 08, 2019
Prakash247 pls the spiritual eyes furnance u talk about , Mods dont want me to tell you wat it is ,........i ve been Spamed twice

.........but know it that u ar so blunt ,like a mediaval sword down the bed of atlantic ocean

1 Like

Re: G by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
Mama the mama
You nailed it ....
Even those girls are many on this platform
I don get zense finally
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Prakash247 pls the spiritual eyes furnance u talk about , Mods dont want me to tell you wat it is ,........i ve been Spamed twice

.........but know it that u ar so blunt ,like a mediaval sword down the bed of atlantic ocean
@[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]husbandsnatcha,mods don't want u to drop it?
Meaning?...Anyways,this is my mail,drop it there..Juliussamuel144@gmail.com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: G by HendrixxAmadi(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Warnings : this topic isnt for poor wretched boys who cant afford ordinary N500 for a wh.ore

kushercain leave
I really like you and really want to be pounding that boujee soft ass already..plus I’m gift down low to make you more happy �❤️

1 Like

Re: G by Prakash247(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

@husbandsnatcha,kindly notify
Thanks a bunch.
Re: G by Princeofasia: 12:56pm On May 08, 2019
this one will always be typing rubbish
Re: G by Princeofasia: 1:02pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Wat are u if not dust ! Our hearts as africans are filled with injustice, maltreatment and tribalism ...let me stop here,

Firstly an oyibo or black american can never engage in dis abyssal ritual for money , because they are ok..... Even a church of satan member in illnois can never stand to see a man suffer in void and hopelessness because of one indxxn stuff , They will be so much pity enough to spoil the curse
Secondly ,White women who even ventures to do that it wont work on a whiteboy because their hearts are full of compassion ,mercy n equity[sub][/sub], Me, an Evil element was preaching about compassion here and churchgoers are telling me to shut up that am talking trash..... ...you see y my charms will get all pastors in nigeria.
.......... You talking i can see great injustice and wickedness on ur soul not even ur sexua.l escapedes ,Any incarntation on you will work no matter wat u pray .... Living God hates injustice and cowardice ,

OPEN UR EAR AND LISTEN : NIGERIAN CHURCHES CAN NEVER BE THREAT TO THE KINGDOM ,BUT OUR HEARTS ARE THE REAL THREAT ,STRONGER THREAT TO THE KINGDOM

: PLS DEY GO CHURCH AT LEAST TO BE WITH UR CREATER ABEG wink

.So leave oyibo out of this ,i can even charm you from here if i like ...just kidding smiley
shut the Bleep up with this your indian jazz stuff. i have been to top indian temples and shrines like batu caves etc and i can authoritatively tell you that what we belive about indian jazz is hear say. them sef dey think say we get very strong black magic. dont talk wetin you no know
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofasia:
shut the Bleep up with this your indian jazz stuff. i have been to top indian temples and shrines like batu caves etc and i can authoritatively tell you that what we belive about indian jazz is hear say. them sef dey think say we get very strong black magic. dont talk wetin you no know
Do i look like an ordinary person 2 u , ....... Hw many times do great iniquity happen and spiritualist guess it right ,

2012_ In a house accross eke ututu in akwa ibom ,their is a d.ark force show ,which is a lady's image got trapped in the wall ,people are hereing her cry but her image is wat we saw ,her cries dosent allow people sleep at night..............
Until people ran from d house ,the whole street deserted because no pastor can pray out d omen ,pastors say is ghanian j.uju ,charm men said is indian ju.ju ,
Until now people has been guessing but isnt about india or ghana...........

Why did i tell you dis story ,d issue is new no one knows about it even d priest claims india but not sure ........... ......... And stop saying u know everything about india ,because u knew notin
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofasia:
And one thing........

dont disrespect me ever again.....,am nt ur mate ok

smiley
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
Prakash247:

@husbandsnatcha,kindly notify me when u send it to my mail(Juliussamuel144@gmail.com
Thanks a bunch.
Isnt all about u sweetheart ,
U av a burning eyes (if truely u ar truthful) ur gift members ar just lyk 20 accross nigeria that is 130million,
..........and we have millions of different gifts like urs ,...... What i want to tell you which mods are blocking and banning me is for other gifts also !
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:02pm On May 08, 2019
HendrixxAmadi:
I really like you and really want to be pounding that boujee soft ass already..plus I’m gift down low to make you more happy �❤️
Sex sex sex !!! Thats y u people are reducing in population ,making ur partners lonely angry
Pound n die'

3 Likes

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofpersia i command you to leave here at once
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:07pm On May 08, 2019
Celestial777:
Mama the mama
You nailed it ....
Even those girls are many on this platform
I don get zense finally
Eeeh My dear !!! cheesy

Is true....... Dear
Dey are 2 small for me even with dia male monikkers i know one or two back in 2016 b4 i deactivated my old monikker........they actually hate me and avoid my humanitarian post

............. ......but they arent even d level of my daughters who dos dis ,

1 Like

Re: G by Princeofasia: 2:10pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
And one thing........

dont disrespect me ever again.....,am nt ur mate ok

smiley
see, use yur brain o. dont quote me stupidly again. if you dont want to be disrespected, dont post stupid senseless and baseless things that i will see, if you most post it, make sure i dont see it
Re: G by Princeofasia: 2:14pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Do i look like an ordinary person 2 u , ....... Hw many times do great iniquity happen and spiritualist guess it right ,

2012_ In a house accross eke ututu in akwa ibom ,their is a d.ark force show ,which is a lady's image got trapped in the wall ,people are hereing her cry but her image is wat we saw ,her cries dosent allow people sleep at night..............
Until people ran from d house ,the whole street deserted because no pastor can pray out d omen ,pastors say is ghanian j.uju ,charm men said is indian ju.ju ,
Until now people has been guessing but isnt about india or ghana...........

Why did i tell you dis story ,d issue is new no one knows about it even d priest claims india but not sure ........... ......... And stop saying u know everything about india ,because u knew notin
do you have video proof? man i have entered all the coners of endia and thailand black magic and i can authoritatively tell yu that india juju is overhyped shit. dm me and i will show u pictures of me with the highest indian and thai monks. i have gone deep and i can tell u that naija is just over hyping this shit
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:15pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofasia:

see, use yur brain o. dont quote me stupidly again. if you dont want to be disrespected, dont post stupid senseless and baseless things that i will see, if you most post it, make sure i dont see it
am sorry for posting rubbish ok!
Goodbye
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:22pm On May 08, 2019
Princeofasia:
do you have video proof? man i have entered all the coners of endia and thailand black magic and i can authoritatively tell yu that india juju is overhyped shit. dm me and i will show u pictures of me with the highest indian and thai monks. i have gone deep and i can tell u that naija is just over hyping this shit
Read my comments well please ,

MY SISTER Travelling to india dosent mean you know d dark aspect of india ,u travel by plane for several hours while some travel by a hand mirror in a split of seconds..
Indian charms might be overated but her darkness remains her darkness since 7000 Bc
Nigeria darkness is always about money which is d lower cadre/ranks in xxxx ,
But ak. waibom witchcraft is topmost in the whole wild world ,So set ur records straight plssss Biko

And i wont argue wt u again
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
U av a burning eyes (if truely u ar truthful) ur gift members ar just lyk 20 accross nigeria that is 130million,
..........and we have millions of different gifts like urs ,...... What i want to tell you which mods are blocking and banning me is for other gifts also !
@husbandsnatcha,what do I stand to gain by lieing,to make myself feel good or what?
I quite dont understand anything u said about gifts but I admire ur patience.Your points r not clear to me.am being sincere.thnx
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

U r confusing me d more.I quite don't understand a thing from what u just said.Am sorry.
Re: G by Prakash247(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Thanks though but I won't gain anything by lieing.why should I lie?
Thanks,u confused me d more.I don't get a thing u explained there
Re: G by Princeofasia: 3:06pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Read my comments well please ,

MY SISTER Travelling to india dosent mean you know d dark aspect of india ,u travel by plane for several hours while some travel by a hand mirror in a split of seconds..
Indian charms might be overated but her darkness remains her darkness since 7000 Bc
Nigeria darkness is always about money which is d lower cadre/ranks in xxxx ,
But ak. waibom witchcraft is topmost in the whole wild world ,So set ur records straight plssss Biko

And i wont argue wt u again

my mom is anang , akwa ibom and her grandmother claimed to be one biggest juju woman and i can tell you that all na scam. as per the mirror, please ignore that shit. that is how people like you claimed that there is blod money where someone will be vmiting it in your room. now that you know people are smarter, u guys are coming up with more shit. see i am returning to great indian temple for the great depavali celebration. this celebration is where you see hardcore indian juju monks displaying their juju but las las na scam. i have seen it all.
Re: G by Princeofasia: 3:07pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Princeofpersia i command you to leave here at once
use your brian o
Re: G by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=78213725]
Eeeh My dear !!! cheesy

Is true....... Dear
Dey are 2 small for me even with dia male monikkers i know one or two back in 2016 b4 i deactivated my old monikker........they actually hate me and avoid my humanitarian post

............. ......but they arent even d level of my daughters who dos dis ,

Boss !
Twale from here ....ur boi loya die
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=Celestial777 post=78218212][/quote]My pleasure
Re: G by Godsfavour78: 11:38pm On May 08, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
My pleasure
I don't know whether to like you or be scared of you.
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:13am On May 09, 2019
Godsfavour78:
I don't know whether to like you or be scared of you.
Like me will be berra! Smile smiley

1 Like

Re: G by Godsfavour78: 11:58am On May 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Like me will be berra! Smile smiley
I like you already. smiley. I will try not not to get scared.

Please tell.us more
Don't mind the mods
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:38pm On May 09, 2019
Godsfavour78:
I like you already. smiley. I will try not not to get scared.

Please tell.us more
Don't mind the mods
They are great hindrance ! Banning me twice in d space of 3days just because of my words......

Ar we in primary school or what , am fvcking more than 35 warn them !

1 Like

Re: G by HendrixxAmadi(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Sex sex sex !!! Thats y u people are reducing in population ,making ur partners lonely angry
Pound n die'
wtf you saying... like you not having sex every other day ��‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men And Women: Please Know Your Role In Life / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls / Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.