Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

G - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (18983 Views)

Trending Video Of Abuja Based Alhaji Buying A G-wagon For His Girlfriend / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
HendrixxAmadi:
wtf you saying... like you not having sex every other day ��‍♂️
Definitely am aving! smiley

U might sing ,dance and glorify sex ,n get fccked in all holes by a strange person! U wont like it!

U ar a man ,All holes is all holes ,
Be gentle
Re: G by HendrixxAmadi(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Definitely am aving! smiley

U might sing ,dance and glorify sex ,n get fccked in all holes by a strange person! U wont like it!

U ar a man ,All holes is all holes ,
Be gentle
wtf you saying.. you just made me lost total interest in you because of the way you reason..smh
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
HendrixxAmadi:
wtf you saying.. you just made me lost total interest in you because of the way you reason..smh
I didnt mince a word ! Stop talking about sex
Am sorry if u ar hurted by my words. .
Re: G by HendrixxAmadi(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Sex sex sex !!! Thats y u people are reducing in population ,making ur partners lonely angry
Pound n die'
whatever...I’m not interested in having sex with you either
Re: G by West601(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Spread the gospel to save souls ;: Immhotep bossjakande Wetdick
Princfred Kunleweb victorian kunleo west601 oma307
Amatarasha ngadaawo funmisticqueen
Khiaa Starsaz timekeeper ubunja mhisbliss
I wouldn't be surprised that there is no oil left in their p***y cus the so called elite don rub am finish
Re: G by kunleweb: 1:01pm On May 19, 2019
West601:
I wouldn't be surprised that there is no oil left in their p***y cus the so called elite don rub am finish

Lol oil left.
Re: G by Adaibeku(f): 1:13pm On May 19, 2019
West601:
lol see ur mouth
Re: G by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:53pm On May 19, 2019
West601:
d land is doomed grin
Re: G by ubunja(m): 8:00am On May 20, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Spread the gospel to save souls ;: Immhotep bossjakande Wetdick
Princfred Kunleweb victorian kunleo west601 oma307
Amatarasha ngadaawo funmisticqueen
Khiaa Starsaz timekeeper ubunja mhisbliss
don't tag ubunja on your shitty threads

3 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2019
You have mental problem, who fucking help?

Whores and oloshos stink, only dumbmen regard them.
Re: G by Onitolo5: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2019

Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
This topic really got me concerned... Please I have questions biko can I pm husbandsnatcha
Re: G by vicadex07(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
ugonology:

In as much as I dislike this lady and her carefree attitude, she has spilled one of the greatest secrets of time... Friends, gross darkness has covered the land! many do not understand the spiritual transactions that occur during sexual intercourse, like gold, diamond or material commodities, the soul of men is a spiritual commodity in the spirit realm, it could be bought and sold. It could be enslaved, it could be exchanged for other material commodities...the times are evil, fear God and keep his commandments. lipsrsealed
Madam husbandsnatcha, I will like to know you more, how can i reach you.

I will like to know her too.
Re: G by Rekhina(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
Emmanuell90:
This topic really got me concerned...
Please I have questions biko can I pm husbandsnatcha
no dont
Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
no dont

Lol..OK
But wats ur reason tho?
Re: G by Rekhina(f): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Lol..OK
But wats ur reason tho?
No reason pls tada grin
Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
No reason pls tada grin

Lol...osondu?
Re: G by Rekhina(f): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Lol...osondu?
osogini
Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
osogini
Lol..ajuju ka m na ju
Let me know if I should run
Re: G by Rekhina(f): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emmanuell90:

Lol..ajuju ka m na ju
my igbo isnt dat strong dear ,
But my osondu for heaven is real
Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
my igbo isnt dat strong dear ,
But my osondu for heaven is real
OH OK...sorry
I said I'm asking a question...
Re: G by Rekhina(f): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Emmanuell90:

OH OK...sorry
I said I'm asking a question...
nope dont ,we are one fsmily
Re: G by babavik: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
:' ! Not only Lekki but Abuja and Portharcourt Businessladies or Topladies(runslady)
IF you like heed to my warning You Younglads ,I see young guys like babies to be cuddled because they are so empty and Carefree(God loves you dude specially).........If not for the thousands of prayer showered on you Vacuum being by your MUMs and Sisters ,No man will be Alive (Thats why God made females spiritually strong to selfishly save her own) .............. And.Dont even boast of being a badguy through yahoo+ ritual(Small kids ritual grin) because it dosent work on ladies ,Works on 0.4%
,We have the secret formulae to Avoid that _secret though, You guys only eat faeces as ritual and boast is yahoo + ,So leave the matter for mathais.........

Youngies Follow your mate and leave Top ladies Alone !
, WAIT! shocked Should i be Saying this ? YES ,so the world will be a better place Because Their are so much sudden deaths and bloodshed in the land smiley

It comes to my notice that some nairaland dudes and outside guys Age ranging from 24- 35 fvcks TopLadies (Runsg) with N200k to N500k and Boast with it instead of a normal prost.itute or a smallgirl Suitable for you ..Hahahahaha...grin sorry bros Woe Awaits you, Boast the more ok ... grin
[I will Say it as i see it because the money dosent come to me "So why will i be hiding this Atrocious secret ,]
*As A Small boy , if You dip ur organ in that Alumed hole ,Nothing good will come your Way cheesy ,No matter What you try ,Unless you Have Bishop Milingo or Uma ukpai as a mum ,10million will be so useless to you ,That you might starve to death After Getting hold of it in 3days, This ladies Are for mighty men who has hundreds of spiritualist As fortress with deadly charms buried in their dermis...You smallboys can insult me ,
But Am doing my work ie Work of god.. Empty heads if you think their pvssy smells ' (because to you small 2mins di.cks ,Anylady that has bad smells is considered a wronglady) !No it dosent smell but Oozes of banana ,ixora and rose fragrances Which most smallguys sucks like icecream out of hardcore excitement..Spits ...tanks to indian yxxxx shocked grin ,and Sucking that banana/rose flavored homorones has a huge repurcursion of Shames and sorrows ,People are in bondage no one seems to notice OK oo! Guys boast a lot ..Spits again
I have these ladies as my friends and mentor should i tell them to stop it ,Who are mine ,...but Am telling you now your 200k per nite is nothing to a top lady maybe thats the money for her side mirror

NOTE : Ladies dynamic rituals has remain a hidden secret over the years and it should remain so , Men's rituals Are always open because it should be open for a reason.
A lekki/Abuja/PH top lady might have soft spot for the Accursed guy ,All she will do is to keep you in her house Use you to boost her fame through sex and feed you silly as her husband till your dying days While she acquires dozens of flashy cars worthing 100s of million ,
Her love for you can never push her to break that curse , These are women we talkabout
**If you have a useless guy around you defiling your imagination by being excessly useless and worthless after being a graduate, it can never be far from it study him you will see a classy chick as his fiancee or babe ..Ladies run the world now !!cheesy.Just pity him ok Because his last breathe will be his saving grace! grin

Lastly, Is a two way Money making plan ,which is make money from top politicians worthing millions of naira at night or make it through young unfortunate boys , The later is safer/less stress for any toplady .

Sexologist mamaV

Hmmmm
l have heard a lot about this but account is a bit deeper.I feel you have to enlighten us more please I beg you.
Re: G by Emmanuell90(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rekhina:
nope dont ,we are one fsmily
Mhmm smiley..ok..o
Re: G by blinking001(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
:' ! Not only Lekki but Abuja and Portharcourt Businessladies or Topladies(runslady)
IF you like heed to my warning You Younglads ,I see young guys like babies to be cuddled because they are so empty and Carefree(God loves you dude specially).........If not for the thousands of prayer showered on you Vacuum being by your MUMs and Sisters ,No man will be Alive (Thats why God made females spiritually strong to selfishly save her own) .............. And.Dont even boast of being a badguy through yahoo+ ritual(Small kids ritual grin) because it dosent work on ladies ,Works on 0.4%
,We have the secret formulae to Avoid that _secret though, You guys only eat faeces as ritual and boast is yahoo + ,So leave the matter for mathais.........

, WAIT! shocked Should i be Saying this ? YES ,so the world will be a better place Because Their are so much sudden deaths and bloodshed in the land smiley

It comes to my notice that some nairaland dudes and outside guys Age ranging from 24- 35 fvcks TopLadies (Runsg) with N200k to N500k and Boast with it instead of a normal prost.itute or a smallgirl Suitable for you ..Hahahahaha...grin sorry bros Woe Awaits you, Boast the more ok ... grin
[I will Say it as i see it because the money dosent come to me "So why will i be hiding this Atrocious secret ,]
*As A Small boy , if You dip ur organ in that Alumed hole ,Nothing good will come your Way cheesy ,No matter What you try ,Unless you Have Bishop Milingo or Uma ukpai as a mum ,10million will be so useless to you ,That you might starve to death After Getting hold of it in 3days, This ladies Are for mighty men who has hundreds of spiritualist As fortress with deadly charms buried in their dermis...You smallboys can insult me ,
But Am doing my work ie Work of god.. Empty heads if you think their pvssy smells ' (because to you small 2mins di.cks ,Anylady that has bad smells is considered a wronglady) !No it dosent smell but Oozes of banana ,ixora and rose fragrances Which most smallguys sucks like icecream out of hardcore excitement..Spits ...tanks to indian yxxxx shocked grin ,and Sucking that banana/rose flavored homorones has a huge repurcursion of Shames and sorrows ,People are in bondage no one seems to notice OK oo! Guys boast a lot ..Spits again
I have these ladies as my friends and mentor should i tell them to stop it ,Who are mine ,...but Am telling you now your 200k per nite is nothing to a top lady maybe thats the money for her side mirror

NOTE : Ladies dynamic rituals has remain a hidden secret over the years and it should remain so , Men's rituals Are always open because it should be open for a reason.
A lekki/Abuja/PH top lady might have soft spot for the Accursed guy ,All she will do is to keep you in her house Use you to boost her fame through sex and feed you silly as her husband till your dying days While she acquires dozens of flashy cars worthing 100s of million ,
Her love for you can never push her to break that curse , These are women we talkabout
**If you have a useless guy around you defiling your imagination by being excessly useless and worthless after being a graduate, it can never be far from it study him you will see a classy chick as his fiancee or babe ..Ladies run the world now !!cheesy.Just pity him ok Because his last breathe will be his saving grace! grin

Lastly, Is a two way Money making plan ,which is make money from top politicians worthing millions of naira at night or make it through young unfortunate boys , The later is safer/less stress for any toplady .

Sexologist mamaV

Impressive.
Re: G by Sierusvirus(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
It’s just a matter of time for the girls, one thing most happen.
- The money givers will use the girls for rituals to meet up with the drop in cash flow through the following:
1. Death of the girl
2. Madness that can never be reversed.
It must happen and surely she deserves it full time.
Re: G by Tamkurou: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Sexologist mamaV

smiley
husbandsnatcha:

Sexologist mamaV

Re: G by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
my guy forget matter with mathias - the small girls and house-girls you are advising young boys to go after have the strongest ritualists and charms than these top ladies in Lekki. house-girl enter oga room with charm and 2 months later oga drives wife and children out of the house for witch-craft and sleeps with house-girl or warning him.

Small girls from the ages of 18-25 are the most dangerous - if you enter lagos be careful ooh, those secondary school girls don't play grin
Re: G by richboy01(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
As far as humans are involved be careful.Humans are wicked and selfish. partners kill themselves talkless of a total stranger.wether street girlo,big girl o, gentle girl o, gentle guy o,rich guy o.All are the same
Re: G by EverythingFit: 9:12pm On May 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / What Women Really Want In A Man / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.