Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) (37343 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 9:50am On May 06, 2019
Toooo long
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by milkyworld(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2019
No one can be 100% trusted in this life.
Still, life is nothing without taking risks.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by FroshJaynex(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2019
I pity men who don't FEAR WOMEN

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2019
I know someone in such situation
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Champneys: 9:52am On May 06, 2019
It aint that deep to the point of taking your own life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by poweredcom(m): 9:53am On May 06, 2019
The woman na wicked person why dis she tell the while village that the kid is not his

, I met one young man by the name Moses. He toasted me and against all odds, I agreed and submitted myself to him. But before I did that, we carried out an HIV test. Both of us were negative and from there, we bonded skin to skin. During this period, I made sure that my husband did not even see my pants. I wanted to taste another man to know where the problem is. I almost relocated to Awe because Moses was actually giving me the necessary satisfaction and in less than three months, he was able to impregnate me.”

Women fear dem never trust even your wife you kept at home if she wan do you bad she go do am

See now and she said she love the man
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by spartan50(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2019
In summary fear women
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 06, 2019
Honesri if Okada man handle ya wife..suicide might be ya only option RIP
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by JeffSiberstein: 9:54am On May 06, 2019
The one that happened in my area led to the death of the woman's lover. My bros non gree, he stabbed the woman's lover to death.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2019
dingbang:
Some women dont have sense. Thats why sense is a must requirement if I want to marry
the man is a good man, if it were some men, they will kill the wife, the baby, the lover before killing themselves.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2019
useless man, wife made the right call.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2019
The important of DNA test after ur wife give birth
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by zeb04(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2019
She is not wise at all.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2019
THANK GOD U KILLED URSELF. U ARE A GOOD MAN
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by tafat: 10:00am On May 06, 2019
tooo many stories of suicide lately,what is really happening?
dre11:
◗ I did no wrong telling him the truth – Wife

◗ She never told me she’s another man’s wife – Lover

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sad-so-sad/

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:01am On May 06, 2019
tungamaje:
This is the problem with 'Abuja marriage'. Don't get confused, they are boyfriend and girlfriend and can part ways any moment. I don't think they are husband and wife. Chances of such an incident happening in a legal marriage (going to the parents to pay dowry) are very slim. My opinion though, may be because I am Igbo
So there are no Igbo men who have found out that that children they thought were biologically theirs do not share an ion of dna with them? Even in a legal marriage? Do you know how many legally married couples have split up after visiting the American embassy for visas? And here you are trying to argue it only affects people who cohabit?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by NeTwoq(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2019
Its quite painful but is not worth sucide, hw is just 43 yrs, how old is Regina Daniel Husband
Ned nwoko. Is 59yrs and still believes he is baby boy for live.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by mysteryman2014: 10:02am On May 06, 2019
grandstar:
The man knew he was sterile and that's why he refused to go with the wife to a hospital for tests.

That was why he was overjoyed when the wife conceived and delivered a child. He was over the moon with happiness. However, the news that the child wasn't ended the fantasy and brought him back to the reality that he was sterile

He couldn't live with the deception but most importantly with the shame, the indignity and the powerlessness to change things. He now decided to call it quits with this world.

You didn't sleep with a woman yet she conceived and after delivery, you painted the town red. Who was following who?

The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves

Sleep in peace. Au revoir (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)

The man wanted his shame to kept as a secret, knowing full well his condition.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:02am On May 06, 2019
zeb04:
She is not wise at all.
Certainly not
Now the man she left her husband for has made his position clear.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On May 06, 2019
Champneys:
It aint that deep to the point of taking your own life.
You don’t understand depression.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by highness25(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2019
dre11:
◗ I did no wrong telling him the truth – Wife

◗ She never told me she’s another man’s wife – Lover

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sad-so-sad/

Those of you who made money through genuine hustle always give back to the society because they made you. please help a brother. I need to pay my school fees I'm a final student of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa state. dept of Accounting. I have 30k with me, the school fees is 55k please any amount will go a long way. 1932685010 Highness Oliver O. FCMB As you help indicate so that I can thank you specially
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by grandstar(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2019
mysteryman2014:

The man wanted his shame to kept as a secret, knowing full well his condition.

You are so correct. He was never deceived and it covered his reproach before men.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by adecz: 10:10am On May 06, 2019
I confuse...

I no know who to blame Sef.. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I rest my case.

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2019
Hector09:
Weak men everywhere, is she d only woman on earth
And wicked women everywhere did she think he can't be potent on earth
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by nobilie: 10:14am On May 06, 2019
I was moved to tears at "he called himself a man of God". He perhaps had his hope in God. The story narrates him as a good man loved by many.
Let us learn from this. Trust God, yes, but don't neglect what God uses(man/hospital)
Pay attention to your wife. Don't ever think that death is the best solution or last resort to and issue.

Know that man/woman is human and capable of doing anything even when we appear strong.
May God help him. I'm sorry for the okada rider. Nature will teach him.
May our joy not be cut short.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2019
The man choose to be clueless of the reality and address it probably he wud have gotten a head way and saved his marriage. The woman wasn’t getting younger and he’s not ready to seek help so what shud she do? Now He thinks miracles happen just like that? That’s not Christianity bro. Thats cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by nobilie: 10:19am On May 06, 2019
highness25:
Those of you who made money through genuine hustle always give back to the society because they made you. please help a brother. I need to pay my school fees I'm a final student of Niger Delta University, Bayelsa state. dept of Accounting. I have 30k with me, the school fees is 55k please any amount will go a long way. 1932685010 Highness Oliver O. FCMB As you help indicate so that I can thank you specially

Can you imagine the way he started. So, we should make you our SCR?
In final year, you should have learnt good means of making small money. God help you as you locate someone who is torched. As for me, I'm not.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
There is a severe lack of mental health awareness in Nigeria. Not sure if it’s just ignorance or other deep rooted issues that make it difficult for people to have empathy.
People fail to look understand you need to look at presenting problem, predisposing, precipitating, perpetuating and finally protective factors ( who was there to support him? all these factors if misaligned can have a profound impact on someone’s ability to think logically. The signs were there. “He had become profoundly withdrawn and depressed” Comments like “it’s not that deep”, well it is that deep for him as he cannot envisage a future

If you cannot see a future how can you convince yourself life is worth living?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2019
My fellow men...If you like your life and for the sake if your sanity NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN WOMAN !!! EVER!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2019
Hector09:
Weak men everywhere, is she d only woman on earth
I wonder oo, kick the bitch out, and marry Another.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2019
SLBMS:
My fellow men...If you like your life and for the sake if your sanity NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN WOMAN !!! EVER!
whaaaaaaaa??!!!!!
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 29 Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri / Chiboy Theo Mbakwe Killed In Imo, As Kidnappers Abduct His Girlfriend / NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.