Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) (37348 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2019
jaxxy:
The man choose to be clueless of the reality and address it probably he wud have gotten a head way and saved his marriage. The woman wasn’t getting younger and he’s not ready to seek help so what shud she do? Now He thinks miracles happen just like that? That’s not Christianity bro. Thats cluelessness.
To be enlightened you need to be knowledgeable if that is not there it’s all darkness, misconception and religion.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2019
Africans and children, must you have kids... Is it sacrosanct?

We miss so many beautiful parts of life chasing children like its the alpha and omega of achievements in life, if u don't have a child, u are seen as failure.

No wonder we don't progress, invent anything or contribute anything to life because of our warped philosophies....we rather populate ourselves into poverty and backwardness

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2019
EternalBeing:
Never bow down, never give in, never give up to trials of this current life orchestrated by Satan to prevent man from finally getting eternal Life. Your life here is just a rehearsal to know whether your spirit could be broken or if your are strong enough to live forever. Most don't really know the true meaning of "only the strongest survives". Only the strongest don't bow, only the strongest shall live forever. Have you ever seen promotion without examination? Many think it is shame that make people to commit suicide, no! It is not shame but Pride. Of a truth, it is not shame. It is pride that would make one think "Oh, this is too shameful for a Whole Me! I'm too ME to face this shame, I'll rather kill myself than put up with this shame" We Christians claim to be children of Abraham father of Faith, but we omit the fact that he had to prove to God, by waiting on God for 100 years, that he loves God more that every other thing. Trust GOD that created us all, Heaven celebrates those that don't give in to seduction of demons. Prided made Satan to choose eternal destination, same Pride (people are looking at me, I have to prevent this shame) make people to self-destruct by seeking other gods or committing suicide. Revelations 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer" Jesus promised that he that endures to the end shall be given a crown of glory, and eternal Life.
U talk too much
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

To be enlightened you need to be knowledgeable if that is not there it’s all darkness, misconception and religion.

Very true bt from his statement he sounds enlightened bt choose to be ignorant of his situation. Believe in a faith with no actions.

His wife did what she had to do bt giving the guy a glimpse of hope and experience of having his own child and dashing it all like that was abit heartless. I feel the guy wud have been willing to raise the child even knowing it’s not his just to cover his shame and hold on to the joy of having a child. Quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Hodsfo(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2019
Ah, N A O M I! angry sad angry your life will be unbearable, miserable & cut short quickly!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by trapQ: 10:52am On May 06, 2019
Such a beautiful comment. Thanks for the insight.
EternalBeing:
Never bow down, never give in, never give up to trials of Life. They were there and the know how indescribably awesome Heaven is, so Satan and his demons orchestrate stagnancy and discouragement for every man day and night to stop us all from trusting our CREATOR. From Pope to Mecca Sunni Imam, to President, to you and me, we are all facing the "troubles of this Life". Your life here is just a rehearsal to know whether your spirit could be broken or if your are strong enough to live forever. Most don't really know the true meaning of "only the strongest survives". Only the strongest don't bow, only the strongest shall live forever. Have you ever seen promotion without examination? Many think it is shame that make people to commit suicide, no! It is not shame but Pride. Of a truth, it is not shame. It is pride that would make one think "Oh, this is too shameful for a Whole Me! I'm too ME to face this shame, I'll rather kill myself than put up with this shame" We Christians claim to be children of Abraham father of Faith, but we omit the fact that he had to prove to God, by waiting on God for 100 years, that he loves God more that every other thing. Trust GOD that created us all, Heaven celebrates those that don't give in to seduction of demons. Prided made Satan to choose eternal destination, same Pride (people are looking at me, I have to prevent this shame) make people to self-destruct by seeking other gods or committing suicide. Revelations 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer" Jesus promised that he that endures to the end shall be given a crown of glory, and eternal Life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by gbagyiza: 10:54am On May 06, 2019
grandstar:
The man knew he was sterile and that's why he refused to go with the wife to a hospital for tests.

That was why he was overjoyed when the wife conceived and delivered a child. He was over the moon with happiness. However, the news that the child wasn't ended the fantasy and brought him back to the reality that he was sterile

He couldn't live with the deception but most importantly with the shame, the indignity and the powerlessness to change things. He now decided to call it quits with this world.

You didn't sleep with a woman yet she conceived and after delivery, you painted the town red. Who was following who?

The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves

Sleep in peace. Au revoir (Read Ecclesiastes 9:5,10)

My opinion is that the woman could have divorce the husband holding on to the issue of infertility n refusal to go for medical check, before engaging another man. The woman is the caused of all these, She did not manage the situation with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by kkinternet: 10:54am On May 06, 2019
No woman or man is worth killing yourself for. Suicide is never the way. Heartbreaks and aches happen everyday but at the end of the day, life has to go on. Anyways, RIP TO HIM.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by gbagyiza: 10:56am On May 06, 2019
dazzlingd:
Africans and children, must you have kids... Is it sacrosanct?

We miss so many beautiful parts of life chasing children like its the alpha and omega of achievements in life, if u don't have a child, u are seen as failure.

No wonder we don't progress, invent anything or contribute anything to life because of our warped philosophies....we rather populate ourselves into poverty and backwardness

I totally agree with u.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by trapQ: 10:56am On May 06, 2019
Is that a bat?
adecz:

I confuse...

I no know who to blame Sef.. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I rest my case.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by LadyHeaven(f): 11:03am On May 06, 2019
grandstar:
The man knew he was sterile and that's why he refused to go with the wife to a hospital for tests.

That was why he was overjoyed when the wife conceived and delivered a child. He was over the moon with happiness. However, the news that the child wasn't ended the fantasy and brought him back to the reality that he was sterile

He couldn't live with the deception but most importantly with the shame, the indignity and the powerlessness to change things. He now decided to call it quits with this world.

You didn't sleep with a woman yet she conceived and after delivery, you painted the town red. Who was following who?

He could have been open and sought out treatment with his wife then adding prayers God would have answered them, but he decided to hide his shame and act oblivious forgetting that heaven helps those who help themselves. .

May he RIP, its well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by COOL10(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2019
My main reason why DNA testing must be made mandatory at birth. Nigerian women are not number one in the world when it comes to paternity fraud for nothing. This high rate of male suicide must stop angry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by grandstar(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2019
ainas247:
The people that commit suicides.
do they know they are going to hell?
the place that is worse than whatever situation you
are facing right now...

Dominate Google page one with
your business now

Where does the Bible say that suicides go to Hell? I'll appreciate if you show me.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by psalmylee(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2019
grandstar:

senseless comments
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by spiceadole: 11:08am On May 06, 2019
Not a biggie.

Same way men secretly impregnate women outside to have children, if their wives are barren.

For me, pregnancy before marriage sure pass.
Make we both test ourselves and be sure.
A marriage without children.. Is no marriage.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by psalmylee(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2019
SLBMS:
My fellow men...If you like your life and for the sake if your sanity NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN WOMAN !!! EVER!
haha.were should one marry from then?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by psalmylee(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2019
after God fear WOMAN..the bitter truth of life
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Martinez39(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2019
''... My spirit kept telling me something was wrong with her consistency in Awe but I allowed God to handle the situation.''
And god really handled it. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by spiceadole: 11:18am On May 06, 2019
COOL10:
My main reason why DNA testing must be made mandatory at birth. Nigerian women are not number one in the world when it comes to paternity fraud for nothing. This high rate of male suicide must stop angry

There is no paternity fraud in this.
The woman outrighly told him the truth early enough.
She didn't fool him to accept the child.

What she did is what men also do when their wives are barren.
No big deal

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by grandstar(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2019
gbagyiza:

My opinion is that the woman could have divorce the husband holding on to the issue of infertility n refusal to go for medical check, before engaging another man. The woman is the caused of all these, She did not manage the situation with wisdom.

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and we believe that marriage is for better or for worse. If one party is barren or sterile, they must endure it. Many couples who face this are happy as keeping their integrity to Jehovah like Job did is most important to them

However, not everyone lives by God's high standard. What I gleaned from the little written is that the woman had been long suffering with the man and had hoped for the best.

However, with his obstinancy to go for a test at long last got to her and decided to 'check' outside.

The wife seems to be a frank person. For her to request for a HIV test shows her strength of character.

The man simply should have opened up to his true state. They may plan that she gets someone outside to impregnate her and he claims the child.

His dishonesty pushed her away, leaving her very bitter and angry. That's her live for him grew cold and could careless if he commits suicide.

Well, " no be me kill am"
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by yashau(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2019
iammo:
shocked

Painful waste of life,

The society, especially women needs to start understanding that Men are actually more Emotionaly and Pschologically fragile, just because of strong muscle it doesnt mean strong heart or mind..

Look at the torture teebills went through silently, similar to what churchil and Somadina Reginal nwoko's ex are going through with the society not giving a damn untill they go.violent or jump off a bridge

exactly
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by ainas247: 11:33am On May 06, 2019
grandstar:

Where does the Bible say that suicides go to Hell? I'll appreciate if you show me.

Exodus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not kill

Suicide is killing oneself.

Direct ticket way to Hell is to disobey God's commandment
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Edyice: 11:40am On May 06, 2019
With the news of the new born baby ... My guy make an announcement to the community to celebrate with him grin grin cheesy

The lad didn't know that the work doesn't belong to him grin grin

Someone is beeping his woman steady cheesy

I friend once told me ( guy this lady were dey your side belong to you ,but as she commot for your side Na street get her oooh )

NOTE: prince harry and prince Charles are both having misunderstanding because of woman ... Even peter and Paul called p2 ..( I don't have to explain that to you grin)
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by highness25(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2019
nobilie:

Can you imagine the way he started. So, we should make you our SCR?
In final year, you should have learnt good means of making small money. God help you as you locate someone who is torched. As for me, I'm not.
Touched not "torched"
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by COOL10(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2019
spiceadole:

There is no paternity fraud in this.
The woman outrighly told him the truth early enough.
She didn't fool him to accept the child.

What she did is what men also do when their wives are barren.
No big deal

No big deal? A man's dead and all you say is 'no big deal'? There's a certain saying that a man would cheat but still keep his marriage but in a woman's case,it's the opposite. This particular woman knew from day one that after giving birth for her lover,she was gonna leave her husband. What stopped her from dissolving the marriage prior to when she knew she was gonna cheat? It was all an act to punish the man for reasons best known to her. Yes she told him earlier than most women would but that doesn't change the fact that she had him thinking it was his child for 3 months. Whoever believes that bullshit of them not having sexx before she conceived would believe anything. The man wouldn't have celebrated that much/at all if so.

Now her lover,whom she also deceived, already said he won't marry her but keep his child. What do you think his reaction will be like after finding out that her husband committed suicide because of this same case
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Fisher007: 12:01pm On May 06, 2019
Every guy out there have to learn and be redpill+
alpha+ mgtow. You need to go through the rage stage and learn to accept women for what they are truly.

After that nothing can shock you even if you end up marrying and realise some deep secrets your wife kept from you

Simple. Don't hate the messenger. Analyse the message and search for more wisdom.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Champneys: 12:14pm On May 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

You don’t understand depression.

Trust me lady, I do.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by ladykolly(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
dingbang:
Some women dont have sense. Thats why sense is a must requirement if I want to marry
we will stop saying that, how can a man fail to visit the hospital for fertility issue?
Do you know what it feels like to stay 14years in marriage without a child in this present society.
Was he thinking that the holy spirit would do it again.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Eldrago(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
that is why men in most cases double date
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by oduademonest: 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
The guy is stupid for killing himself. If I meet him in hell, I will beat sense into his head
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 1:08pm On May 06, 2019
jaxxy:

Very true bt from his statement he sounds enlightened bt choose to be ignorant of his situation. Believe in a faith with no actions.

His wife did what she had to do bt giving the guy a glimpse of hope and experience of having his own child and dashing it all like that was abit heartless. I feel the guy wud have been willing to raise the child even knowing it’s not his just to cover his shame and hold on to the joy of having a child. Quite sad.
There is faith and there is blind faith. Blind faith is what is blighting society presently.

Societal pressure to produce a child weighs heavily on a woman more than it does a man. The general consensus is that the woman is at fault. I am not saying the wife was right in what she did but she was not wrong either. The man could have gone and found another wife but he did not. That alone should have accounted for something in the wife’s eyes.

She opted to replace him and that had tragic consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.