Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) (37349 Views)

Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Pinkyposh(f): 1:12pm On May 06, 2019
Most men these days are unable to father a child, 90% of couples with seeout a child, men are the cause. Men should endeavor to also go for fertility test,it shouldn't be for the women alone

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Mruwa1(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2019
I dont feel sorry for u am angry U take ur precious life because of woman when u were given chance to reproduce 1 not create 1..for 14years u could not....imagine how ur mom,dad,brodas or sis,friends will feel now....you act witout tinking u r self centre human ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On May 06, 2019
I am in Jalingo, Taraba State, but the woman and my son are in Zaki Biam, in Ukum Local Government Area of Benue State, but they will soon join me when the current crisis in the area has subsided.”

The new guy is already prepared to be the father. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Brightest04(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2019
Too bad!But the truth remains that over 30 per cent husbands out there are fathering children which are not biologically theirs.
Women will remain women;crafty and liers like their mother Eve was.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 2:26pm On May 06, 2019
oduademonest:
The guy is stupid for killing himself. If I meet him in hell, I will beat sense into his head
Betrayal is something that some people cannot live with. You cannot 100% guarantee you would react differently simply because you don’t know. Typing is something that is so easy to do.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by YungMillionaire: 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
In this Nigeria if you marry na another man go dey gbensh ya wife cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
Champneys:

Trust me lady, I do.
Your circumstances, support network, predisposing factors are not the same as this man. Low mood and depression are not the same. Depression even has its categories. His level might have been severe and yours minor or just low mood.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 2:32pm On May 06, 2019
Brightest04:
Too bad!But the truth remains that over 30 per cent husbands out there are fathering children which are not biologically theirs.

Some do that with the knowledge that they are not the father. It helps save face in a society that does not recognise infertility affects both sexes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Ablechukwu(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2019
weak man! because of a foolish woman yuh killed yasef..
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 3:06pm On May 06, 2019
Brightest04:
Some do that with the knowledge that they are not the father. It helps save face in a society that does not recognise infertility affects both sexes.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by suaveBrother(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2019
two played the game... one lost a life
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by lagosinnovator: 4:32pm On May 06, 2019
Fear Women
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
The woman is just messing up her life, how will she lie just to have a a baby that her husband is late, that's too bad.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Deepthoughts: 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
dre11:
◗ I did no wrong telling him the truth – Wife

◗ She never told me she’s another man’s wife – Lover

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sad-so-sad/

If this account is really true then I won't blame the woman nor the man that got her pregnant,she did her best for her husband but the man was simply blinded by religion n refused to be reasonable,the man is with out blame because the woman told him she was a widow,of course she did that because she desire a child n who would blame her,yes she could have divorce the man but she wasn't sure if she was the problem n needed to confirm, it's sure painful but men need to be smart n realistic in situations like this,after three years of banging n no show, simply go use a fake identity n check yourself brother, whatever is the outcome you can then choose how best to proceed simple.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 7:03pm On May 06, 2019
iammo:
shocked

Painful waste of life,

The society, especially women needs to start understanding that Men are actually more Emotionaly and Pschologically fragile, just because of strong muscle it doesnt mean strong heart or mind..

Look at the torture teebills went through silently, similar to what churchil and Somadina Reginal nwoko's ex are going through with the society not giving a damn untill they go.violent or jump off a bridge

True. We need to be thoughtful towards men and what they may be going through and the load they are carrying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by dochenaj: 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
emeijeh:
This life, is beautiful
Where everything seems to be falling aparrrrt
The more you get, the more you feel sad.
Oh this lifeeeeee
Wherever it leads, we must follow o oooo
This life
No matter what you do,
You'll be gone someday.
This life, oh this life
IS REAL!!!!!!!
This is a story for "This Life".
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Octopusssy(f): 7:57pm On May 06, 2019
The real blow is his infertility, not his wife's cheating.

Sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Amanda4life: 8:44pm On May 06, 2019
dingbang:
Some women dont have sense. Thats why sense is a must requirement if I want to marry

This categorically shows that the man is impotent.

In that his condition, if he had had sex with a women aside his wife and the side chick claim s she is pregnant , would nt he accept the pregnancy.
He will.

I feel sorry because only because he committed suicide thats all.

For the wife she shouldn't have left the marriage.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) by Amanda4life: 8:51pm On May 06, 2019
Brightest04:

What if the wife discover s that the husband is impotent and she reports the case to th mans parents as a result she was told to go and sleep with another man outside for them to have a baby, she refused the offer and it turned to hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Female Fraudster Arrested In Ghana After 9 Months On The Run / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / Bandits Burn Assemblies Of God In Kaduna, Kill 8 Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.