Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! (4630 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by MiaB(f): 12:50pm On May 06, 2019
princefrank76:
it's said when a particular thing á happen once it may be considered as a mistake but when it does repeatedly it is regarded as a habit..
our relationship was a working one with an ambition of working down the isle together. we were best of lovers, I will liken it to romeo and Juliet..
the reverse is the case now, it all started when she traveled out of town.. we were still hearing from each other on daily bases while she was away, but when she came back in December 2018 after a year away I discover she cheated all along but she denied it making me look as if I was imposing something she know nothing about on her, to cut the long story short she admitted she cheated after much confrontation. digging deep I discovered she did not just with cheat with a single person but different guys including married men. I was so pained that i demanded for a breakup but she pleaded and even swear never to do it again that she regrets her actions out love I forgave her and we moved on. that was around January this year. two months later I travel out and when I came back I discover a strange guys pic on her gallery, they snap together intimately, I became suspicious and asked her she told me she has nothing to do with the guy that he is just her uncle's friend. fast forward to last week I discover she has something to do with this very guy, I confronted her she denied it for like three days and even swear she know nothing about the accusation.. it's when she discovered I was not ready to fall for her lies she admitted it that she had s.ex with the guy. now this guy is a random guy that came home for an urgent business he's no based here, as I type this he had gone back to he's comfort zone.. I have to come to conclusion that she is a loose girl and i called it a quit with her. now she's begging that I should give her another chance, claiming she don't know what came over her but i told her I ran out of chances for her. I hope it's the right thing I did.
advice from mature minds please...!
I know how you feel. you made the best decision of your life

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by princefrank76: 1:54pm On May 06, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
Why feel hurt over a loose partner? Cut ties immediately and go have fun, meet new people.
Leave her and see where she ends. Same place others end. For now it's fun to her. Let's see few years from now and see the choice she ends up with. Cheats don't even appreciate good partners.
I love this. thanks a lot
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by princefrank76: 1:55pm On May 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
@ princefrank76

What is more important now is for you to go for HIV test and make sure you are okay... Your life first before any pussy...
makes a lot of sense. thank you, I will do just that
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by emerged01(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2019
A girl cheated on you,you forgave her and move on? How did you cope with the pain and still move on? You should know she will continue to cheat on you. Sorry bro! Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by wiseone28: 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
I won't be surprise if one of those guys she cheated on, is also giving you advice here sad

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by iTearHerToto: 2:38pm On May 06, 2019
Give that hoe another chance bro. It's their way.

You just have to accept them the way they are angry

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 06, 2019
wiseone28:
I won't be surprise if one of those guys she cheated on, is also giving you advice here sad

lol
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by infogenius(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Cheating is a choice.. Glad you didn't fall for her tricks again. Cheating is actually a dangerous game to play: the lies you have to tell, the anxiety you face when you think you are being monitored, the guilty conscience syndrome, the restlessness etc. It's truly not worth the hassle, instead of cheating you can decide to be single and enjoy your peace of mind thereby whoever you sleep with during the course of being single is nobody's business /concern.. But in a relationship you are expected to be committed, it's either you are truly IN or OUT!!
Op, forgive her but let her go!! At the end of the day it's your health and peace of mind that's paramount

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by suaveBrother(m): 3:46pm On May 06, 2019
...nice move...
do you play chess?
cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by solz007(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2019
There's this Prophet in the Bible that got married to a CHEAT right?! well this what happens when we start Fukking shhh up before I wife her.. I know you got a lot of reasons to leave, look for a reason to stick with her but when you don't find any forgive her & move Bruh' Fukk what everybody is posting here and check your Heart. why did you Fall for her 3 years ago?? do you still see in her what you saw 3 years ago? if yes give her a chance.

but on a real though hope you've never cheated on her? because say she no catch you no mean say nah you holy pass! everybody get their thing Shah!
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by MissRaine69(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2019
princefrank76:
it's said when a particular thing á happen once it may be considered as a mistake but when it does repeatedly it is regarded as a habit..
our relationship was a working one with an ambition of working down the isle together. we were best of lovers, I will liken it to romeo and Juliet..
the reverse is the case now, it all started when she traveled out of town.. we were still hearing from each other on daily bases while she was away, but when she came back in December 2018 after a year away I discover she cheated all along but she denied it making me look as if I was imposing something she know nothing about on her, to cut the long story short she admitted she cheated after much confrontation. digging deep I discovered she did not just with cheat with a single person but different guys including married men. I was so pained that i demanded for a breakup but she pleaded and even swear never to do it again that she regrets her actions out love I forgave her and we moved on. that was around January this year. two months later I travel out and when I came back I discover a strange guys pic on her gallery, they snap together intimately, I became suspicious and asked her she told me she has nothing to do with the guy that he is just her uncle's friend. fast forward to last week I discover she has something to do with this very guy, I confronted her she denied it for like three days and even swear she know nothing about the accusation.. it's when she discovered I was not ready to fall for her lies she admitted it that she had s.ex with the guy. now this guy is a random guy that came home for an urgent business he's no based here, as I type this he had gone back to he's comfort zone.. I have to come to conclusion that she is a loose girl and i called it a quit with her. now she's begging that I should give her another chance, claiming she don't know what came over her but i told her I ran out of chances for her. I hope it's the right thing I did.

You are actually undecided about this? You cannot be serious! What does she need to do? Sleep with your best friend or father before the penny drops?
Wolves in sheeps clothing ....will always be wolves.
Hope you wore condoms if you slept with her if not THAT should be a serious worry for you.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by boomssey(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2019
Could this be love?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2019
Single life best life cheesy relationship is too complicated, you give your whole heart = problem
You give half = problem
You give nothing = problem
Mtchew
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Follygunners: 7:11pm On May 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by fahvourite(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2019
It hurts when you see lovebirds and you're single but the pain is nothing compared the happiness you feel when you look into your wallet and see that all your money are still in it.[/quote] lol

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by CanineOfJackal: 8:16pm On May 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Cheating is a choice.. Glad you didn't fall for her tricks again. Cheating is actually a dangerous game to play: the lies you have to tell, the anxiety you face when you think you are being monitored, the guilty conscience syndrome, the restlessness etc. It's truly not worth the hassle, instead of cheating you can decide to be single and enjoy your peace of mind thereby whoever you sleep with during the course of being single is nobody's business /concern.. But in a relationship you are expected to be committed, it's either you are truly IN or OUT!!
Op, forgive her but let her go!! At the end of the day it's your health and peace of mind that's paramount
I always love your comment because it's filled with lies
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Prakash247(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
You don't even know what God did for u.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Skmoda360(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2019
Olalan:
Good you let her go
JUST GO WITH THIS
undecided
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 06, 2019
Marry her ASAP. She hold your mumu button.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Prec1ous(m): 1:31am On May 07, 2019
Only one advice...

Do not ever accept her back. Grieve, cry but move on even if it takes you the entirety of your life.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by rossovu: 2:46am On May 07, 2019
Community puny grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Brock1: 6:55am On May 07, 2019
princefrank76:

What state is she from?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by openmine(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2019
Michelle55:
Great submissions!
Another proof that not all ladies on nairaland are rotten and irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by generationz(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2019
princefrank76:
thanks dear! at least this is coming from a female

I do not justify Promiscuity but my question is are you faithful?
An unfaithful man shouldn't desire a faithful woman
Even chatting flirtatiously with the opposite sex is cheating
If you faithful are sorry

If you are not , nigga what did you expect?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
princefrank76:

Lolzz Oga u still dey ask if u did the right thing? The right thing is to post her contact here so that men go help u invade her cheesy
abeg just run away from that girl before u no fit run again
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! by blackengineerr: 11:16am On May 22, 2019
Guy walk off that relationship before you get infected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because I Gave Him Access To My Home, He Impregnated Me And My Two Daughter / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.