Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (35340 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Ammishaddai: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Welcome to reality.

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hold your horses. Your reason for dumping her is cos she goes out with friends a lot or you suspect she’s actually going out with other men?

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by BigDan69: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Congrats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
I see Op doing soapy

I see Op getting tired of soapy and calling his girl to apologise

I see Op buying gifts to placate the lady

I see Op impregnating the lady but refusing to marry her

These I have seen!

309 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
Hold your horses. You reason for dumping her is cos she goes out with friends a lot or you suspect she’s actually going out with other men?
like she's changed totally, bro late nights and all n this is something she doesn't do before. And many more the. Other day she was posting how she wants to take molly n all sorts c'mon man I know what I'm saying

12 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!
I'm bigger than that n if any girl gets pregnant for me bro I'm ready to take it with both hands cos I can handle the bills

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
BigDan69:
Congrats
is it a bad thing to love someone? Like wtf
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
Hold your horses. You reason for dumping her is cos she goes out with friends a lot or you suspect she’s actually going out with other men?
I am not dumping her she's not garbage

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!

Avoid the temptation to live a life that seeks to blindly copy that of another mortal. Be original.

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Pweetiedude(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
A leopard cannot change its spots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Number1benue: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!

You ain't falseprophet1.
So pls stop taking another persons work
Is rude you know

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
You're in pains.

The Lord is your strength

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pweetiedude:
A leopard cannot change its spots.
word bro
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
citywal:
I am not dumping her she's not garbage

It’s like you still have a soft spot for her. Cos this game of semantics is needless. grin

21 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You're in pains.

The Lord is your strength
like dis is outrageous for crying out loud
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

It’s like you still have a soft spot for her. Cos this game of semantics is needless. grin
bro I like respect and I also give respect to be able to receive respect, we not dating don't make her trash man. No soft spot

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lanretoye(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.
getting your self a baby mama is the worst cos she might deprive you of the kid till certain year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Number1benue:

You ain't falseprophet1.
So pls stop taking another persons work
Is rude you know
I really wonder how some people here think. Tbh
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
citywal:
like she's changed totally, bro late nights and all n this is something she doesn't do before. And many more the. Other day she was posting how she wants to take molly n all sorts c'mon man I know what I'm saying

If she’s young then it is expected. Cos quite a number of young ladies want to explore the limits of their sanity.

You know what you want and she is not it. I applaud your gumption to dump her. Let her go and enjoy life as she sees fit. Young ladies seldom listen to good advice.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by TarOrfeeek: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
You have saved your future self from dying untimely.

He will be so happy with you rn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lanretoye:
getting your self a baby mama is the worst cos she might deprive you of the kid till certain year
word bro... But there are girls here in lekki that get married on contract n after the kid they off n we have a court order 600k n we straight

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
citywal:
bro I like respect and I also give respect to be able to receive respect, we not dating don't make her trash man. No soft spot

Dump is not disrespectful. It’s just the colloquial term for the act of initiating a breakup.

And dump has varied meanings across disciplines.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

Dump is not disrespectful. It’s just the colloquial term for the act of initiating a breakup.

And dump has varied meanings across disciplines.
ok man no hard feeling thanks for keeping it clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

If she’s young then it is expected. Cos quite a number of young ladies want to explore the limits of their sanity.

You know what you want and she is not it. I applaud your gumption to dump her. Let her go and enjoy life as she sees fit. Young ladies seldom listen to good advice.
yes she is young in her early 20s, but bro why are good guys meeting the worst girls that don't know we also bleed n cry n all why?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
You have saved your future self from dying untimely.

He will be so happy with you rn
hmm it really hurt tbh, I'm no simp but I'm pained
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
citywal:

here is my suggestion:
A) just do your best and dont give a damn whether people know you love them or not....you wanna die from stress related illnesses?!
B) never try to put yourself between a person and their friends. she knew them WAY BEFORE she met you.
C) dont ever try to tell an adult woman what she should do in her life. give her a innocent advice and basta... and if she doesnt want to listen to it, then shut it and let her be herself.
D) why worry and expect an adult woman to change her lifestyle, because of YOUR life fears?
E) a babymama will be just as much of a headache as this above woman, but now the focus will be on your child living with the above woman you fear so much.
Finally) rejoice, you've learned a valuable lesson today: you cant change people AND/OR force them to be how "you" want them to be.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DONFRANSKID(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
congratulations
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

here is my suggestion:
A) just do your best and dont give a damn whether people know you love them or not....you wanna die from stress related illnesses?!
B) never try to put yourself between a person and their friends. she knew them WAY BEFORE she met you.
C) dont ever try to tell an adult woman what she should do in her life. give her a innocent advice and basta... and if she doesnt want to listen to it, then shut it and let her be herself.
D) why worry and expect an adult woman to change her lifestyle, because of YOUR life fears?
E) a babymama will be just as much of a headache as this above woman, but now the focus will be on your child living with the above woman you fear so much.
Finally) rejoice, you've learned a valuable lesson today: you cant change people AND/OR force them to be how "you" want them to be.
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Lamanii22(f): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

These I have seen!

"I see", "These I have seen" has been trademarked by falseprophet lol �

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by arthurwillia(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2021
It’s that woman that you love that’s always giving you problem, but the one you don’t give a damn about go Dey smooth, why? This life dey rigged

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.