Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) (47861 Views)

Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by lexyman(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
they re coming back in pains grin YWNWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
see as them be...
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
just put it:

Premier league best player arrives England

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2019
Good luck!
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke

Be deceiving yaself

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tgmservice: 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
I heard despite being being fit Salah will not play so as not to risk him.

Salah is a coward who chickens in the face of battle, he does not what to play so when his teammates are thrashed he will brag he was not there.

Overated Alfa, he better go and join his mates in ISIS, i hope barcelona thrash their silly asss again.
And liverpool better sack that he-goat laughing kloop as he is a serial underachiever.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by jayboy007(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke
so where was matip when Messi scored 2 goals? Probably on d bench abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by funkyjms: 12:46pm On May 06, 2019
flemsy15:
upon say Salah, Keita and Firmino no go play, Barca no even use their church mind drop one of these two guys. This is wickedness

Roma don teach us lesson cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by zone51: 12:47pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Children of hate

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:47pm On May 06, 2019
jayboy007:
so where was matip when Messi scored 2 goals? Probably on d bench abi undecided
you didn't watch the match them
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by derbykol(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
To go put a nail to Liverpool's UCL coffin
cheesy.It is very over for LFC.No magic or miracle at Anfield that night.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.baba messi,please have messi on looserpool.

.but on a serious note,this guy messi is not a human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
flemsy15:
upon say Salah, Keita and Firmino no go play, Barca no even use their church mind drop one of these two guys. This is wickedness
Really? I thought they say salah is alright na

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Keep consoling your self...... There is nothing like pocketing when it comes to people like mess I and cr7.... because all they need to damage u is 5mins out of the 90mins.

They are not like england players who need 30 chances to score 1goal

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
GOAT ON A PLANE......And I'm still here..
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Abiona001(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin
JubrinElSudan:
To go put a nail to Liverpool's UCL coffin
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2019
In their minds they think they have already won the match. Lol ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
If that plane get fault now, dem gk say Liverpool dey wicked...

Heartless player
you think say them they use yeye plane travel? One screw no rust for that plane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

Salah is a coward who chickens in the face of battle, he does not what to play so when his teammates are thrashed he will brag he was not there.

Overated Alfa, he better go and join his mates in ISIS, i hope barcelona thrash their silly asss again.
And liverpool better sack that he-goat laughing kloop as he is a serial underachiever.

It's a new rule I think by the FA.... If a player suffers concussion, he must rest for at least 6 days even if fit....
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by jayboy007(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:
you didn't watch the match them
matip was tasked to hold Messi, where was he when Messi scored first with a chest down and tap into an empty net and where was he too when he took d free kick, guess matip was sleeping all through. Like it or not, Barca might still win in an field wit same Messi dribbling past ur matip grin

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

Chill man, It is not salah's decision not to play!

It is a health regulatory rule that States that once a player has a concussion in a match, the player can't train or play football till a week's time(7 days), whether the player feels well or not.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 12:57pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anyone else noticed that the person i quoted doesn't have sense?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2019
Akshow:
The g.o.a.t and the biter

grin

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
Go Let's Go....
EPL Fans Won't Like This grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:03pm On May 06, 2019
drskyfly007:
Chill man, It is not salah's decision not to play!

It is a health regulatory rule that States that once a player has a concussion in a match, the player can't train or play football till a week's time(7 days), whether the player feels well or not.

if so why did kloop say salah might play in an interview yesterdaY
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Seems someone was busy watching back of his TV....Both goals fluke?? nawa oO
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Seems someone was busy watching back of his TV....
Both goals fluke?? nawa oO
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 1:07pm On May 06, 2019
omonla10:
Goat travelling by air.. I see Liverpool in the champions league final .

pls don't ask me what I smoked..
I DON'T NEED TO ASK U WHAT U SMOKE BECAUSE I KNOW SAY NAH HOPE U SMOKE AND I PRAY THAT LIVERPOOL SHOULD QUALIFY

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:08pm On May 06, 2019
Liverpool 6: 0 Barcelona, that's what will happen tomorrow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.