Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) (47860 Views)

Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2019
There's just no end to Klopp's worries... First, he has to really ponder how a lowly Newcastle with no big name nearly derailed his title bid, now this pic of 2 of the most lethal front men in the world of football in sound health headed to cost him the remaining title chance...

I know some Liverpool fans must have been praying for engine issues or flight delays when unknown to them, the pic was uploaded at Anfield gate... grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by PlaybooyGANG(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2019
Totogokillme:

Playbooygang? So what you like to know?
Thanks bro, I just wanna know how the crypto trading works, I will like to delve into it, heard about bitcoins and Co but I don't know anything about them, so I will like to know how u profit from bitcoin and other crypto trading.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nitah1: 2:18pm On May 06, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
To go put a nail to Liverpool's UCL coffin
Finally.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2019
gurunlocker:

It's a new rule I think by the FA.... If a player suffers concussion, he must rest for at least 6 days even if fit....

Not just a rule... It's just commonsense...
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Beedude(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2019
All the argument on Liverpool having a better and stronger defence and attack than Barça has died down since last week. And we told them, dey were bragging and boasting. Now Messi don humble dem. They will also lose at Anfield by 3 or 4 goals to 1

1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Beedude(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
Angelfrost:
There's just no end to Klopp's worries... First, he has to really ponder how a lowly Newcastle with no big name nearly derailed his title bid, now this pic of 2 of the most lethal front men in the world of football in sound health headed to cost him the remaining title chance...

I know some Liverpool fans must have been praying for engine issues or flight delays when unknown to them, the pic was uploaded at Anfield gate... grin
U are not good

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2019
Uglyaddy:
I see Liverpool winning the return leg.

For your dream? Where as MO Salah has been ruled out...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2019
That wicked man
He should retire o sad
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
Ur eyes only showed up what ur mind wanted to see.

Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by JimD(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
itzmoni:
afternoon sir...please what do you mean by this your comment abeg explain for me..I have never bet b4 and I don't understand anything about it..but I would love to bet 1k that Barcelona would win and another 1k that liverpool would also win both on different slip...and please would you be kind enough to tell me how much I might win on both slips...thanks.

You will lose 2k. What if they played draw? A potential 1-1 or 2-2 is feasible. Don't play bet. Tis a waste of time and money.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by MY20thBILLION: 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
All of you bashing @ Liverpool will be shock to your bones at the end of the game. Liverpool will FOOL them with 3 goals.

Liverpool 3:0 Barcelona.

You will remember I said so.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by McAausim: 2:43pm On May 06, 2019
grin

Liverpool initial garagara.... shocked law of karma

Kia.... shocked subahanalli d heat is too much grin

Ah dey com mak i colect small breeze... cool grin

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Fectoh(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
messi is comfortable for Liverpool clash
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2019
MY20thBILLION:
All of you bashing @ Liverpool will be shock to your bones at the end of the game. Liverpool will FOOL them with 3 goals.

Liverpool 3:0 Barcelona.

You will remember I said so.

Okay..

Let me quote this
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by chuma13(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2019
u guys on this topic are funny but I will tell u DAT bsrca HV learnt their mistake against Roma n will shock Liverpool in their home note that down guys
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
if Liverpool had not conceded up to 3 goals then I could have dream of any miracle but Liverpool cannot pull a stunt of 4goals without barca scoring

a lost battle on Liverpool careless side. I expect the coach to have tighten his defence when the first goal entered but he choose to be playing attack without tighten his defence
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by virgintoto(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2019
omonla10:
Goat travelling by air.. I see Liverpool in the champions league final .

pls don't ask me what I smoked..
Guy na kwale abi na Oshogbo u smoke?

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Hhenryy: 3:02pm On May 06, 2019
Daslim180:
As at yesterday, bet9ja gave Barcelona 3 Odd and Liver 2 Odd. I can't be looking at this Barca odd like that o grin

Lol, carry it at your own risk.

The odds that Liverpool will beat them is higher, even though their chances of progressing is minimal.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2019
Tundexxy:

Okay..

Let me quote this

Well, I was kinda nursing that possibility seeing as A.S Roma pulled it off not too long ago... Then I saw yesterday's game at King James Park, and the possibility grew wings faster than Dino Melaye feigning an ailment when visited by law enforcement.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Isomerizm(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2019
abogjohn:
you are correct, at Anfield he will score 2 more
grin Idiots everywhere.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by limitless777(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2019
Lifezhead:
What must be must be YNWA AM SURE ABOUT THAT
tell them my brother.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:24pm On May 06, 2019
MESSIah
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tesppidd: 3:26pm On May 06, 2019
No hiding place for liverpool.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Arrow18461(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2019
Demolition squad!
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by f18spitfire(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2019
in the realm of the spirit liverpool won the match. But the goal margin wasnt clear enough.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2019
f18spitfire:
in the realm of the spirit liverpool won the match. But the goal margin wasnt clear enough.

Okay
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Ajimusty2: 3:40pm On May 06, 2019
Uglyaddy:
I see Liverpool winning the return leg.
I share in ur thoughts, but u see winning no b qualification ohhh.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Coswitmedia: 3:43pm On May 06, 2019
Is there any chance for Liverpool now that Salah and Firmino are doubtful for that match, and will Messi add to his goals against EPL team?
Watch the match live on coswitmedia.com
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Airhuncho(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke

Confusion
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:04pm On May 06, 2019
Oh my Liverpool.... Oh my Liverpool angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.