Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) (47856 Views)

Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2019
omonla10:
Goat travelling by air.. I see Liverpool in the champions league final .

pls don't ask me what I smoked..

Wetin you ekoms 《《《《
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Vimach(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2019
Messi killing dem all....

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Liverpool 4: 0 Barcelona

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
itzmoni:
afternoon sir...please what do you mean by this your comment abeg explain for me..I have never bet b4 and I don't understand anything about it..but I would love to bet 1k that Barcelona would win and another 1k that liverpool would also win both on different slip...and please would you be kind enough to tell me how much I might win on both slips...thanks.
if barca wins, u have to 3k return if Liverpool win, that's 2k cashout but if they play draw..... grin grin grin I smile in Swahili
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by deltateam: 5:28pm On May 06, 2019
For one reason I love the comportment of Lionel Messi.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by blackfish56: 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
in burna boy voice ..............nake we dae killing them shee
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by KunlePrism(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
To go put a nail to Liverpool's UCL coffin
You're wicked grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 7:58pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:01pm On May 06, 2019
Two Useless Idiots that Killed Liverpool. I've Given Up Though. But Let's How It Pounds Out. What Goes Around Comes Around...
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke

Na only you notice

Painment
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Anyone else noticed that the person i quoted doesn't have sense?

I over notice o my bro
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Chiemeka1: 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
Like if Messy is the GOAT
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by SaintAlbert53: 10:25pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

what do you mean a fluke?...don't make us believe you're being discombobulated..
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by saint17: 11:36pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

if so why did kloop say salah might play in an interview yesterdaY
PRESSURE He is under inmense pressure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by lexyman(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2019
BARCA fans how market?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.