Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) (47859 Views)

Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos) / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Anyone else noticed that the person i quoted doesn't have sense?
HE NO HAVE SENSE AND U QUOTED HIM
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
King Of Soccer...

*_* Messi has faced 37 different opponents in the UEFA Champions League. With his first goal vs Liverpool, he has now scored against 32 of them.

No goals against:
• Rubin Kazan (4 games)
• Atlético (4)
• Inter (3)
• Benfica (2)
• Udinese (1) *_*

*_* Messi's 112 goals in UCL history:
01 ⚽️ 2005-06
01 ⚽️ 2006-07
06 ⚽️ 2007-08
09 ⚽️ 2008-09
08 ⚽️ 2009-10
12 ⚽️ 2010-11
14 ⚽️ 2011-12
08 ⚽️ 2012-13
08 ⚽️ 2013-14
10 ⚽️ 2014-15
06 ⚽️ 2015-16
11 ⚽️ 2016-17
06 ⚽️ 2017-18
12 ⚽️ 2018-19 � *_*

*_* Messi's 26 goals against English clubs:

9 ⚽ Arsenal (6 games)
6 ⚽ Manchester City (6)
4 ⚽ Manchester United (6)
3 ⚽ Chelsea (10)
2 ⚽ Tottenham (2)
2 ⚽ LIVERPOOL (3)
*_*

*_* 600+ club goals (all official senior club comps, incl. 1st division football only):

1. Romario 694 (902 games)
2. Bican 682 (468)
3. Pele 680 (723)
4. Puskas 625 (635)
5. MESSI 600 (683) ���
6. Cristiano 600 (801) *_*

Messi has now scored 48 career goals from a direct free-kick:

BARCELONA (42)
31 ⚽️ La Liga
03 ⚽️ Copa del Rey
05 ⚽️ Champions League
01 ⚽️ Supercopa
02 ⚽️ European Super Cup

ARGENTINA (6)
03 ⚽️ World Cup Qualifiers
01 ⚽️ FIFA World Cup
02 ⚽️ Copa América

Messi wins his TENTH La Liga title and his 33RD trophy with Barcelona

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE!

34 trophies for barca, not 33

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by itzmoni(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
Daslim180:
As at yesterday, bet9ja gave Barcelona 3 Odd and Liver 2 Odd. I can't be looking at this Barca odd like that o grin
afternoon sir...please what do you mean by this your comment abeg explain for me..I have never bet b4 and I don't understand anything about it..but I would love to bet 1k that Barcelona would win and another 1k that liverpool would also win both on different slip...and please would you be kind enough to tell me how much I might win on both slips...thanks.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by kmaster007: 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
Liverpool walking alone dis time around
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

if so why did kloop say salah might play in an interview yesterdaY
Because the result of the concussion test was not yet out as at then..

The result just came out and read positive...
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
itzmoni:
afternoon sir...please what do you mean by this your comment abeg explain for me..I have never bet b4 and I don't understand anything about it..but I would love to bet 1k that Barcelona would win and another 1k that liverpool would also win both on different slip...and please would you be kind enough to tell me how much I might win on both slips...thanks.
pls don't bet..To avoid regrets tomorrow!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by kense88: 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke
If that is what pocketing is all about, we messi fans are begging matip to pocket messi again

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Emekadollars(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
omonla10:
Goat travelling by air.. I see Liverpool in the champions league final .

pls don't ask me what I smoked..
I thought I'm the only seer here.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by mvem(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:
I heard despite being being fit Salah will not play so as not to risk him.

Salah is a coward who chickens in the face of battle, he does not what to play so when his teammates are thrashed he will brag he was not there.

Overated Alfa, he better go and join his mates in ISIS, i hope barcelona thrash their silly asss again.
And liverpool better sack that he-goat laughing kloop as he is a serial underachiever.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING
...wetin Liverpool or salah do you...nawaohh!!..this kind of hate sef
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Jabmondo(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2019
up messi 4life....
Liverpool wil surely be in pain nd point of dealth,if lionel messi step his foot in liverpool field 2moro....
The G.O.A.T is ready nw
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by namiji2598: 1:36pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke
u should go watch replay again and see clearly, no body makes good dribbles like Messi, good passes self na him, plus goals,so u call that free kick a fluke!!!!?nawa ooo
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2019
Is it only
messi and suarez that will play liverpool??
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by donoro(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
Chai God forgive me as if plane should just crash grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by ghost3040: 1:45pm On May 06, 2019
Cc: Totogokillme
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by donoro(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:
I heard despite being being fit Salah will not play so as not to risk him.

Salah is a coward who chickens in the face of battle, he does not what to play so when his teammates are thrashed he will brag he was not there.

Overated Alfa, he better go and join his mates in ISIS, i hope barcelona thrash their silly asss again.
And liverpool better sack that he-goat laughing kloop as he is a serial underachiever.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING
grin look who's talking only his boot is bigger and better than everything you will ever achieve in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Frederick2017: 1:50pm On May 06, 2019
flemsy15:
upon say Salah, Keita and Firmino no go play, Barca no even use their church mind drop one of these two guys. This is wickedness

Drop fire......we wan give them K.O
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 06, 2019
ghost3040:
Cc: Totogokillme

Playbooygang? So what you like to know?
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by capitalzero: 1:55pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

yes. your head is correct. lack of concentration caused first 2 goals.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Liverpool 6: 0 Barcelona, that's what will happen tomorrow grin

Lol

While Messi and co are looking like garbage abi?
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by capitalzero: 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

yes. your head is correct. lack of concentration caused first 2 goals. anyway, Liverpool will walk alone tomorrow. I dey my lane. If Barca fails to qualify tomorrow, players should be incinerated in North Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
mvem:
...wetin Liverpool or salah do you...nawaohh!!..this kind of hate sef

the truth is am a FAN of English football and wanted an English team to take home the trophy but cannot believe the way they all bottled it after 4 teams got to the quarter final i had hope on liverpool but they fumbled badly even that Salah missing an empty net.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
itzmoni:

Bros come... The possibility of BarcaLiverpool playing a draw is quite high... like 1:1

PLEASE DON'T START BETTING....

PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tgmservice: 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
donoro:
grin look who's talking only his boot is bigger and better than everything you will ever achieve in life

same goes to you too and your generations.
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

the truth is am a FAN of English football and wanted an English team to take home the trophy but cannot believe the way they all bottled it after 4 teams got to the quarter final i had hope on liverpool but they fumbled badly even that Salah missing an empty net.

You call that a empty net Did you watch the match sef?

Barca had 2 player on goal line making it hard to shot anyhow..
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by mvem(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2019
tgmservice:

which club do you support then I will understand your hate
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 06, 2019
Bonapart:

The first goal was a fluke but the second free kick na confirm R2 freekick. grin
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by tgmservice: 2:07pm On May 06, 2019
mvem:
which club do you support then I will understand your hate
Am a Chelsea fan but when it comes to European competitions i support all English Teams
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2019
Dem carry plane travel wan come beat awon omolomo again cry
Re: Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) by DAYOODS(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Bonapart post=78150798].

Anybody else noticed that Matip pocketed Messi for camp Nou? The two goals were fluke [/quote

Guy wake up from your slumber ... Barca is here to lift the trophy...]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Lionel Messi Enjoys A Kick-about With His Dog / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.