Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (64173 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by JoshuaGabriel: 5:21pm On May 06, 2019

Humans are endangered species in Nigeria.

SARS has become one of the weapons of mass destruction.

If you are living in Nigeria, you need the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Gtech247cafe: 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
There are two people the citizens need to fight to earn their respect, the military first, then the leaders otherwise the military has always been defense for the leaders.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Kayouzka(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
Three units of 3 bedroom available for sale at ojokoro ikorodu Lagos #17 million asking

Three units of 3 bedroom apartments available at a very good location at ikorodu for sale with close proximity to major bus-stop and market like the brt garage and Sabo market ayangbure
    The property is sitting on a plot of land with available space for car park and construction of another building if needed

Note;
   Property is free from all troubles and encumbrances.

Document available;
    Registered survey, deed of conveyance and receipt.

Contact;
     Akindele kayode kolawole at
Email, akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by mamatwiny(f): 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
Rushing now to buy iPhone 8.
Where is that meme
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Gabson001(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
Sarz na naija head ache nw fa
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by godquality: 5:29pm On May 06, 2019
New iPhone feature discovered.
Bulletproof phone.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Victorisoni3(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Then, some people will see this and call it miracle or what not juju nonsense.... While it is pure LUCK.
What is luck?
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by kerry57: 5:37pm On May 06, 2019
He is lucky they didnt plant guns in his house to implicate by force .

1 Like

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
Victorisoni3:
What is luck?

Luck is for example:
A rapist that rapes multiple women and don't get caught...that man is lucky.
A murderer getting caught and burned by jungle justice, but he survived...that man is lucky.
A man playing the lottery and winning, that man is lucky.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by kingBenedict: 5:41pm On May 06, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Thank God he safe.
Crime is increasing everyday. The God of Chosen protects people from gunmen, armrobbers, kidnappers, bokoharam. It's real

Infertile?
I hear say una bibs na bulletproof vests, how true is it?
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Fantazy(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
don't mind the stupid police I hope the phone did not spoil sha
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Victorisoni3(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Luck is for example:
A rapist that rapes multiple women and don't get caught...that man is lucky.
A murderer getting caught and burned by jungle justice, but he survived...that man is lucky.
A man playing the lottery and winning, that man is lucky.
so God saved someone from dead its luck
Meanwhile does things you listed(a murderer, a rapists and a lotto player) re out from Gods mercy
Can't be compared to life
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2019
Victorisoni3:

so God saved someone from dead its luck
Meanwhile does things you listed(a murderer, a rapists and a lotto player) re out from Gods mercy
Can't be compared to life

Are you saying that "your" God is saving criminals, rapists and murderers (who obviously don't believe in your religion)?!?!?! Really?! Ok sir, you can call LUCK whatever you want then...

What you wrote is as stoopid as saying that if me (an atheist) get in trouble, it is punishment for being an atheist, but if I win the lottery, then it will be the grace of a god I don't believe in....bwaaaaah, bunch of gibberish nonsense from hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by makavelli80(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
Uyi168:
The English is not bad..
u mean "A bullet of Sars" not bad?
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Legendguru: 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by pinkygurl(f): 6:38pm On May 06, 2019
tendingNews:
Nigerian Guy Cries Out After His iPhone8 Saved Him From SARS Bullet

Some Nigeria Policemen invaded the residence of this young man in Benin city, Edo state, shot at him twice for no crime committed, after which they pleaded with him not to say what happened to the public. They begged him not to snap the gunshot wound and not to reveal to the public what transpired.

The police claimed they heard some people had guns in that house, that's why they stormed the area.

The first bullet came to his chest but his Iphone 8 saved him, then the second was on his leg. The human right activist handling the case showed off the x-ray the guy did which shows the bullet is still in the leg.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/iphone8-saves-man-from-sars-bullet-in.html?m=1

shocked
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Deltatoto: 6:42pm On May 06, 2019
tendingNews:
Nigerian Guy Cries Out After His iPhone8 Saved Him From SARS Bullet

Some Nigeria Policemen invaded the residence of this young man in Benin city, Edo state, shot at him twice for no crime committed, after which they pleaded with him not to say what happened to the public. They begged him not to snap the gunshot wound and not to reveal to the public what transpired.

The police claimed they heard some people had guns in that house, that's why they stormed the area.

The first bullet came to his chest but his Iphone 8 saved him, then the second was on his leg. The human right activist handling the case showed off the x-ray the guy did which shows the bullet is still in the leg.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/iphone8-saves-man-from-sars-bullet-in.html?m=1

i wish you died next time keep a responsible hair cut.d real bad guys don’t have a problem with sars.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by SEGLIZ: 7:05pm On May 06, 2019
oyetunder:
angry Nigeria is a country where it is a crime to be honest and responsible. Don't blame the police or the politicians. They are what an average Nigerian is.

can there be any better to present the than this you've done? I doubt it.
this is the same thing have being saying, our government agency is the reflection of what our society looks like.
this men are Nigerians not aliens, even a mix of all tribe in the nation compose of all unit and squad.
your blessings are shall overwhelm. remain blessed and continue to increase in wisdom.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by slystyle203(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2019
i said it, this costly iphone 8 is not just a phone now i know its bulletproof vest
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by slystyle203(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2019
i said it, this costly iphone 8 is not just a phone now i know its bulletproof vest.Govt should get me iphone 8 am going to sambisa forest.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by tyup(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
osaggy:
Please and please if you are staying in benin currently get rid of any implicating stuff on your phone. These sars guys have really doubled up now and are desperately searching for any victim. They disguise in mufti and drive regular car around off campus just to catch boys, they even now go as far as storming hostels unannounced. A word is enough for the wise. I got stopped few days back with my friend...thank God we just flowed with them...the other guy they held with us was just chopping slaps like breakfast

Lol
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Justinba1997(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2019
essenceplus:

R. I. P English
so Na English You Come Here Kon Dy Fish Out Abi,english Na Ur Papa Language Abi Na English One Gve U Money,anu
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by essenceplus: 7:51pm On May 06, 2019
Justinba1997:
so Na English You Come Here Kon Dy Fish Out Abi,english Na Ur Papa Language Abi Na English One Gve U Money,anu

1997 cheesy
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Iceness: 7:52pm On May 06, 2019
I can't believe nobody noticed that the fone is actually a fake iPhone 8
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by bionixs: 8:01pm On May 06, 2019
nifemi25:
Shot at him twice and he is still alive.... Bros i beg give me the number of your pastor or babalawo. grin grin grin

Kuku tell us say you get odeshi
go back and read the post.na so you take FAIL waec 6 times
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by RexTramadol1: 8:10pm On May 06, 2019
When u wake up each morning

Be Grateful and Thankful!

This country is just there

1 Like

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Mirriamvic(f): 9:05pm On May 06, 2019
Wow It's Good To Have CCTV In Every Room Of Your Home
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by GTFO(f): 9:08pm On May 06, 2019
Ekakamba:
NOKIA 6 WILL DO BERA. grin tongue

By returning the fired-bullet to the shooter abi
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Trybes(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2019
Nigeria is deteriorating every day sars that are supposed to protect law abiding citizens are now hurting the citizens. Let that particular person responsible for the pains that young man is suffering now be made to experience exactly the same pains.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) / Oyo Farmer Kills Herdsman Whose Cow Grazed On His Farm / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.