Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (64172 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Victorisoni3(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Are you saying that "your" God is saving criminals, rapists and murderers (who obviously don't believe in your religion)?!?!?! Really?! Ok sir, you can call LUCK whatever you want then...

What you wrote is as stoopid as saying that if me (an atheist) get in trouble, it is punishment for being an atheist, but if I win the lottery, then it will be the grace of a god I don't believe in....bwaaaaah, bunch of gibberish nonsense from hypocrites!
Well its your problem whether you believe in God or not
Since your level of intelligence and believe made you understand that you created yourself in your comment about God in your own believe of creation
On the final day, the day of judgement you that is when you will know if you don't seek for your creator now before its too late and desist from your false believe about creation

2corinthians 4:4 In whom the gods of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Friend the time is too short
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Well its your problem whether you believe in God or not
Since your level of intelligence and believe made you understand that you created yourself in your comment about God in your own believe of creation
On the final day, the day of judgement you that is when you will know if you don't seek for your creator now before its too late and desist from your false believe about creation

2corinthians 4:4 In whom the gods of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Friend the time is too short

See you on judgment day then....

[img]https://media./images/379ed722f42139aa0fbbba563ea1e3fb/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by nifemi25(m): 3:56am On May 07, 2019
bionixs:
go back and read the post.na so you take FAIL waec 6 times

Though i don't usually do this but i guess i need to respond to you. If not for your empty skull, you could have knew i was only joking... It is necessary you show the whole world how your parent failed to train you..
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by godlyguy(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2019
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Emmanuelcann: 9:17am On May 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Thank God he safe.
Crime is increasing everyday. The God of Chosen protects people from gunmen, armrobbers, kidnappers, bokoharam. It's real

Infertile?
Advertise fake gods and miracles elsewhere. There is only one God. His name is Jehovah who was revealed by his son Jesus Christ!
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Victorisoni3(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

See you on judgment day then....

[img]https://media./images/379ed722f42139aa0fbbba563ea1e3fb/tenor.gif[/img]
Hmm well I believe your infidel...kind of is from the background
But bro sorry to say this DAT did word if not taken to thought may stand against
1Timothy 4:1-2
Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with hot iron;
In Romans1:21,22
Because that men, when they new God,neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Professing themselves to be wise,they became fools.
I pray God help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrPRevailer(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
kingBenedict:
I hear say una bibs na bulletproof vests, how true is it?

It is very true. Everything about the Lord's Chosen produces miracle, so it is easy for outsiders to conclude that it's our apron that's bullet proof.

Rather, it is the God's covenant of peace that is protecting us. He made a strong covenant with the General Pastor of this church. And it covers whosoever comes under his ministry/discipleship.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrPRevailer(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2019
Emmanuelcann:
Advertise fake gods and miracles elsewhere. There is only one God. His name is Jehovah who was revealed by his son Jesus Christ!

You have only words to prove.
We have POWER that proves Jesus is the Lord.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Justinba1997(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

1997 cheesy
i Pray Dat Sence Will Fall On You
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Hmm well I believe your infidel...kind of is from the background
But bro sorry to say this DAT did word if not taken to thought may stand against.

Although my parent were xtians, they never forced me or my brothers to join, and instead they always let us follow whatever We were passionate about...therefore, even though I have an extensive knowledge of the bible and its message, I have never joined or followed its teachings/message. I can find some great life messages in the bible just like I can equally find great messages in the Quran... Why choose to join any holy book, when you can just read all of them and take the great words from them and dismiss the BS?! Now

The hypocrisy here, is A) xtians who say they are xtians yet don't follow ALL the teachings of that said holy book. And/or B) pretending that these holy books DONT have lots of outdated BS.

I guess to each their own misery.....

1 Like

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by bionixs: 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
nifemi25:

Though i don't usually do this but i guess i need to respond to you. If not for your empty skull, you could have knew i was only joking... It is necessary you show the whole world how your parent failed to train you..
keep joking with your life.
Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by booksrite(f): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm well I believe your infidel...kind of is from the background But bro sorry to say this DAT did word if not taken to thought may stand against1Timothy 4:1-2Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with hot iron;In Romans1:21,22Because that men, when they new God,neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.Professing themselves to be wise,they became fools.I pray God help you.

Re: iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice by Emmanuelcann: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
MrPRevailer:

You have only words to prove.
We have POWER that proves Jesus is the Lord.
Not words. The resurrection power proves me right!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] / Oyo Farmer Kills Herdsman Whose Cow Grazed On His Farm / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.