Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,007 members, 7,845,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (32292 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by iammo(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2019
PHIPEX:
You have left the person that attacked you, have not heard a disclaimer from the person quoted but you have directed attack to the Igbos. Why are many of you so subservient to the north?

The handwritten is clear and very clear.. the stupid kalu and his media outlets can interveiw all politically Useless northerners from Shetima to baba chir, 2023 the Ijaw and Fulani slaves shall openly bow yet again to their master for a chance.to smell aso rock
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Goodquestion(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2019
Such a funny story. We are waiting for 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by positivelord: 4:16pm On May 06, 2019
Mk93:

is it the individual speaking or the paper you have problem with? if it is the paper then your head need to be examine

Mr.Examiner ,IgbereTV is Trash new outlet
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
Firgemachar:

Facts are stubborn!
Igbos don't ever want hear Yorubas are better off than them. But that remains the truth.
The only way a Yoruba will be better than me in this lifetime is if I'm dead and long gone... And even at that, such odds will still be debatable.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oforjide: 4:19pm On May 06, 2019
oluwaahmed:

It will never work and Nigeria will continue to remain like this. Does the north care about intellectuals? If they cared Atiku would have won hands down.
All the pogroms in the north was it not motivated by illiteracy and religious fanatism? Has the situation changed? Is the situation changing soon? The northern leaders kept their people in perpetual poverty and illiteracy simply because of control. Only a revolution can change the status quo but unfortunately we ain't ready yet because the north is not ready. Any revolution will be termed as ethnic cleansing just like the 1966 coup
u have spoken well my yoruba friend, but if the yorubas refuse to support the igbos in 2023, we the igbos will support the north.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oforjide: 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
legibow:
I am not surprised at his talk, northerners are bent on disloyalty... they did it to Awolowo.... Wawa people....
but my guy tinubu is in charge of this APC govt.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

look at this useful iidiot. East are politically dumb as far as national politics is concern. I'm just surprise Hausa is following the same lane of that illiteracy

if you don't shut that your stinking mouth I'll give you raw as my heart dey boil.
Go and tell your itinerant im.becile of a father that he is dumb. And if the East were "political dumb" as you allude, how does that affect you, your people, and the entire pathetic existence of your family members?? talk of leaving the fire burning your house to ascertain the cause of the quarrel going on in your neighbors house.

No I won't shut my mouth you pig, your useless mama never born 10 of you to even dare me on or offline. As for the stinking part, well let's just say your woman will have something to say about that when I cross paths with her grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oluwaahmed: 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
oforjide:
u have spoken well my yoruba friend, but if the yorubas refuse to support the igbos in 2023, we the igbos will support the north.

Nwanne o bu otu okwersiri di
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oforjide: 4:24pm On May 06, 2019
deji17:
All these yeye people and cowardice. Buhari is your problem. Be bold enough to face him and stop dropping Tinubu's name to cause mischief.
if u want to know who is the current president of nigeria just ask these men oyegun, okorocha, bello, amosun, ambode, etc
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Afamed: 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
Igbere news indeed.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by dahirub08(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
DeLinguaMan:
The Arewa Consultative Youth Forum (AYCF) says that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his cabals have hijacked over the country.

AYCF President, Yerima Shettima stated this in an interview on Monday, while lamenting that the South-West was allegedly ruling the country by proxy.

Reacting to clamours that the South-East should produce Nigeria’s President in 2023, Shettima insisted that power must remain in the North because Tinubu and his cabals have allegedly taken over the country.

He stated that North will hold unto power in 2023 after which it may decide to handover to the South-East.

Shettima told Daily Post:

http://igberetvnews.com/630868/just-in-tinubu-has-hijacked-the-country-north-will-produce-2023-president-group/

why alway North? I don't think the north deserve that allow the other regions produce the president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Mstclassique2(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2019
this is rubbish
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
Firgemachar:

Facts are stubborn!
Igbos don't ever want hear Yorubas are better off than them. But that remains the truth.

You are a dumbass so this is all you can deduced from the pooh that bastard vomited

Are you insane Your fellow Nigerian telling you they will decide if your region deserve to be president and you can not understand the gravity of such insult rather you are talking thrash. Are you insane? Just asking?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Peacecore: 4:30pm On May 06, 2019
ajebuter:
The real ' owners' of Nigeria have spoken..

Hope Emperor of Bordillon is listening?
U're now hpi that that fool is talking in a public space.
That idiot shud meet Atiku he support to ensure that power remains in d North n not pmb that he opposed till d end of the election.
Anyway what do I know,he has no political value.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oforjide: 4:31pm On May 06, 2019
jrusky:
Wonderful so Sherima Shetima now the decider of who to rule this country bah

Imagine this animal said power remain in the north after 20...whatever then *they will decide to zone it to SE* so now they are to decide it's no longer a right of any zone than the North bah

Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshio, Onu, Ngige, Fashola you see what you have caused? Soon fulani cows and goats too will say their own later Arewa dogs and baboons too will say their own and even Shekau Boko Haram too will declare his own Nigeria now a joke bah
pls remove okorocha, onu and ngige. APC is purely tinubu's party.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by oviexcels(m): 4:32pm On May 06, 2019
We will not fall for this crap, highjack or kidnapped. Make 2023 come first, you think say as you mumu Na so all of us mumu?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by tete7000(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2019
harley88:
This is a very funny message. It simply translates into the saying Arewa Consultative Youth Forum have refused Buhari and are saying rather than Osinbajo being the puppet in the govt, Buhari is actually the puppet. That's why they send him to the UK for some days, weeks so they can control things here. That means Tinubu is actually the one running the country right now. And also they are aware the North is grossly underdeveloped and they are to blame the South .
Well it's a nonsense thing they are asking for....
Why would power remain in the North?? Na only them dey Nigeria?? I think power should go to either the South East or South West. I think Osinbajo wouldn't be a bad idea if he can get his head in the game well and stop being Mr Puppet. Also Fashola would do an amazing job. For South East, I really don't know.

Just my thoughts
Was once a Buhari supporter though ......now I just want VISA to Canada grin

Fasola or what? No,no!. The man will extort everyone dry if you give him opportunity. All he thinks of is tax, tax and tax. Go around and check obnoxious fines he collected on traffic offences he Lagos.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Go and tell your itinerant im.becile of a father that he is dumb. And if the East were "political dumb" as you allude, how does that affect you, your people, and the entire pathetic existence of your family members?? talk of leaving the fire burning your house to ascertain the cause of the quarrel going on in your neighbors house.

No I won't shut my mouth you pig, your useless mama never born 10 of you to even dare me on or offline. As for the stinking part, well let's just say your woman will have something to say about that when I cross paths with her grin

I don't even bother to take your jargons serious. only mad people take Igbo post serious. a kid displaying and ranting in the show of shame is something that interest me

what's even comical is how you're indirectly washing your parent panties in public. they must be so disappointed in giving birth to world class imbeciles like you.

illiteracy is you people hallmark, you hate truth when they express it to una face, na KANU and ojukwu that lead you people to the den of lion and ran that you people of low brain do believe, what an irony

I won't bring your parent to this your babysit talk even though they failed to build your psychological trait and give you proper home training, I won't still remind them the very day they regretted your existence
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 06, 2019
positivelord:

Mr.Examiner ,IgbereTV is Trash new outlet
mumu there is a different between a cooked up story and interview. this is shettima speaking through a news media

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Urchman200: 4:41pm On May 06, 2019
harley88:
This is a very funny message. It simply translates into the saying Arewa Consultative Youth Forum have refused Buhari and are saying rather than Osinbajo being the puppet in the govt, Buhari is actually the puppet. That's why they send him to the UK for some days, weeks so they can control things here. That means Tinubu is actually the one running the country right now. And also they are aware the North is grossly underdeveloped and they are to blame the South .
Well it's a nonsense thing they are asking for....
Why would power remain in the North?? Na only them dey Nigeria?? I think power should go to either the South East or South West. I think Osinbajo wouldn't be a bad idea if he can get his head in the game well and stop being Mr Puppet. Also Fashola would do an amazing job. For South East, I really don't know.

Just my thoughts
Was once a Buhari supporter though ......now I just want VISA to Canada grin
until all of you start thinking developments rather than tribe things will continue like this and will never get better. Keep imagining nonsense osinbanjo Kor Fashola ni.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by smileyoo: 4:42pm On May 06, 2019
northern politicians 're very trickish. jagaban, better beware: their card of use & dump, is now obvious.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by wellmax(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

South Westerners are short sighted because they're blinded by greed. They refused to form alliance with SS/SE just because of politics of hate.
North are greedy and no one plays the victim card better than they do.

Align with SE/SS to vote Atiku right?

Sense is far from you. Seems they threw it away with your umbilical cord.

You insult a people everyday and want them to form alliance with you.

I am happy the North is really afraid the Jagaban of Africa.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Urchman200: 4:46pm On May 06, 2019
I don't support tribalism so this idiot of a group should allow us to rest Tinubu and his supporters should continue this tribal movement let us see how it will lead to developments. Will there be developments without justice, igbo will never rule Nigeria and u think yorubas can rule Nigeria again?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by taiwolomo1: 4:48pm On May 06, 2019
Most useless thing hv ever read online....is this man madding Buhari has nt even been sworn in for 2019 tenure and they r already playing smartness......this is a hate speech so to say...fueling hatred towards the southerners..! This man should b prosecute by DSS.!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by jrusky(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2019
Now I know my people are truly foolish see how they are happy to hear one idiot talking thrash.

My people I mean my fellow people dancing here for this insult pls are you all a dumbass

Are you all insane Your fellow Nigerian telling you they will decide if your region deserve to be president and you can not understand the gravity of such insult rather you are talking thrash. Are you all insane? Just asking

Useless baboon from the North instead to fire them back you face the SW oh no this is too embarrassing so truly igbo are scare of the North? NOW I know. So Igbo are the real Unity beggars NOW I know.

What an insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by dheilaw1(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

South Westerners are short sighted because they're blinded by greed. They refused to form alliance with SS/SE just because of politics of hate.

you mean they should have supported another an hausa/igbo ticket against their son osinbajo? Are you sure you still have a working brain in your corn head?

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

I don't even bother to take your jargons serious. only mad people take Igbo post serious. a kid displaying and ranting in the show of shame is something that interest me

what's even comical is how you're indirectly washing your parent panties in public. they must be so disappointed in giving birth to world class imbeciles like you.

illiteracy is you people hallmark, you hate truth when they express it to una face, na KANU and ojukwu that lead you people to the den of lion and ran that you people of low brain do believe, what an irony

I won't bring your parent to this your babysit talk even though they failed to build your psychological trait and give you proper home training, I won't still remind them the very day they regretted your existence
Trash, I really got under your skin didn't I grin, next time learn to express yourself in proper grammatical structure, let's start from there at least, before transitioning into the torturous ordeal of your pointless drivel about Ojukwu and Kanu when the topic of the thread was addressed to the South West by your Fulani overlord. Weirdly you still haven't addressed Yerima who just derobed Tinubu and Yoruba presidential ambitions...what do you have to say about that Mr Igbo obsessed MO.RON?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by olas24u(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

You failed to do it right during GEJ ,he was advised wrongly.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by SarkinYarki: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
It seem kanu prayers would finally come to pass.power must return to southerner Nigeria either directly or indirectly or no Nigeria.

come and give it to South let's see !!!! 2023 we are voting for a Notherner whether you Yorubas like it or not !!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Earthquake3: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
iammo:

Your people are the coward my guy, from ojuckwo to kanu to Ezekwesili, and this hide and seek kalu. Igberetv An Igbo outfit granted interveiw for the same man that issued you Quit notice ... No be today we sabi Ibo childish propaganda

grin This fear enter una belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.