Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (32240 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Marxizm: 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

We Yoruba should vote for Ibo president, if we can't do that, we must shut up our ewedu-stained mouth and keep quiet and enjoy Almajiri rule in the spirit of Allahu!
The 2023 is going to be a deadly political game between the sout-east and south-west.

Interestingly, the north has already mastered the game of divide and rule. The only figure that will balance the equation is Igbo Presidency in 2023. Unfortunately, the South-west will make a grievous mistake not to support the Igbo president.Once they make that mistake, to correct it will be difficult.

For your information, APC will tear apart toward 2023.We saw what happened during the 2019 elections.If not the fear of PMB, most aggrieved APC stalwarts won't be wading the broom today.

Once PMB is out of the picture, everybody is his own boss.Who is going to control them to obedience...Tinubu, Osinbajo,Oshiomole,El rufai? Very difficult. Conflict of interest will tear them apart. And once that is done, PDP will have it on easy ride to victory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by kafulka(m): 10:32pm On May 06, 2019
Sirtee59:
what shettima does not known is that no region can produce the next president without the support of the other region. block vote giving to buhari by the north was not the vote that make him the president again in 2019. the constitution said you must win in 24 state out of 36+ abuja and also got at least 25% of the vote cast in the other state. Did he think they will get that kind of vote again after buhari left the saddle if they should nominate another Northerner after Buhari, I said helI NO! The South are not stupid you know! they will only been able to produce a Northern Region President. It is either S/E or SW or nothing more... SHIKENA!

Consider that OBJ ruled for eight yrs, then Osibanjo as vice for another eight yrs,both from South west

So in the spirit of fair play the south should present a candidate from South East in 2023, but if the APC should sideline the south East the only option available to south East is to align with the north through PDP which will make the presidency to remain in the north

Before you say power is not given on a platter Obasanjo was released from the prison by the military in 1999 and was supported by both the north and the south in order to Pacify the South west over Abiola's death
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by maasoap(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2019
Carlyboi:
God!why art thou created me in the same country with fools,unexposed,hare brained idiots and losers!i mean Mr Buhari hasn’t been sworn in for his second term yet! then this simps are already fighting and going crazy over 2023 that some of them may not even witness!

Thanks man. Imagine a sensible person uttering the useless and nauseating statement below!
“So, the question of power going back to the South does not arise. We have to get our own share of the national cake.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2019
kafulka:

Consider that OBJ ruled for eight yrs, then Osibanjo as vice for another eight yrs,both from South west

So in the spirit of fair play the south should present a candidate from South East in 2023, but if the APC should sideline the south East the only option available to south East is to align with the north through PDP which will make the presidency to remain in the north

Before you say power is not given on a platter Obasanjo was released from the prison by the military in 1999 and was supported by both the north and the south in order to Pacify the South west over Abiola's death

The problem is that if APC present a lovable and competent person from the SE for president, you guys still won't vote for him. You would rather vote for whoever or whatever PDP presents even if it is a dog
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by AdekunleScience: 11:03pm On May 06, 2019
eduj:

It's alarming how you peeps change the narrative to favour your ethnic group.Their is no zone that wants a restructured Nigeria more than the SE/SS.Obj has been president for 8 years, osibanjo has been a vice president for close to 4 years now. Can you state what they have done to ensure restructuring?
You guys are about setting a dangerous precedent in this country, but you are too myopic to see it. By 2022 it would be interesting to watch your people try to convince the SS/SE on why the should vote you pals-but wait, you guys don't need us , just the north
Nothing like change of narrative here bro. However, if you insist kindly state your response to the following questions, truthfully: (1) Which does the SE/IGBO prefer, regionalism or unitary system, and give reason(s) for your preference. (2) Only 2 CORE Yorubas (core in this context implies inclination towards REGIONALISM) have ever contested for presidency, the 2 individuals are Awo and Abiola. And they were opposed by SE/IGBO whom you're claiming support restructuring more. Don't you think there is a contradiction here. (3) Which of these do you think might be responsible for SE/IGBO big-guns being reluctant to vie for the top office in the country; northern opposition or western opposition, and please state why. If you have a different reason, please share. Thanks.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by King44(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2019
harley88:
This is a very funny message. It simply translates into the saying Arewa Consultative Youth Forum have refused Buhari and are saying rather than Osinbajo being the puppet in the govt, Buhari is actually the puppet. That's why they send him to the UK for some days, weeks so they can control things here. That means Tinubu is actually the one running the country right now. And also they are aware the North is grossly underdeveloped and they are to blame the South .
Well it's a nonsense thing they are asking for....
Why would power remain in the North?? Na only them dey Nigeria?? I think power should go to either the South East or South West. I think Osinbajo wouldn't be a bad idea if he can get his head in the game well and stop being Mr Puppet. Also Fashola would do an amazing job. For South East, I really don't know.

Just my thoughts
Was once a Buhari supporter though ......now I just want VISA to Canada grin
left for me its either the SE or SW or Any other ethnic, I don't know what the problems of some northern leader group group leader is always playing the victim card whereas SE are the actual victim, o su mi o
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by maasoap(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2019
Marxizm:

The 2023 is going to be a deadly political game between the sout-east and south-west.

Interestingly, the north has already mastered the game of divide and rule. The only figure that will balance the equation is Igbo Presidency in 2023. Unfortunately, the South-west will make a grievous mistake not to support the Igbo president.Once they make that mistake, to correct it will be difficult.

For your information, APC will tear apart toward 2023.We saw what happened during the 2019 elections.If not the fear of PMB, most aggrieved APC stalwarts won't be wading the broom today.

Once PMB is out of the picture, everybody is his own boss.Who is going to control them to obedience...Tinubu, Osinbajo,Oshiomole,El rufai? Very difficult. Conflict of interest will tear them apart. And once that is done, PDP will have it on easy ride to victory.

How exactly do you want Yorubas to support igbo presidency with all these prophecies of doom on APC from you? Yorubas would just abandon APC for the PDP, your party of choice? You never accepted APC since day one that party was formed till now. It is all about PDP and PDP for you guys. You didn't see that you guys are the problem here, why would you hate a newly formed political party so much like that? It is what you give that you receive. Imagine 10,000 votes for APC during the presidential election in Enugu state. Just look at the trash you posted up there
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by wellmax(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2019
searchlight:
I failed government countless time in my secondary school, I failed history and current affair wasnt difference but one thing i have learnt and will always know is that "TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA" Neither will "YORUBAS PRODUCE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IN 2023" The earlier the affected entities starts dealing with that the better for them

No one is talking about Tinubu becoming President by all means. Who say he will be alive sef? But you have to wake up and put hatred for no reason away from your tribe. You can never progress by hating on others.

Don't let your previous failures repeat itself in your reasoning.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by duncun: 11:25pm On May 06, 2019
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by searchlight: 11:33pm On May 06, 2019
wellmax:

No one is talking about Tinubu becoming President by all means. Who say he will be alive sef? But you have to wake up and put hatred for no reason away from your tribe. You can never progress by hating on others.

Don't let your previous failures repeat itself in your reasoning.
bro I don't hate tinubu nor Yorubas I only see them the way they see me. and how is not supporting tinubu or Yoruba presidency amount to hatred? like they have ever supported me or igbos for once. at least Igbo's supported their son obj have they returned the favour before seeking another? I repeat "TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA and " YORUBAS WONT PRODUCE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023" if tinubu so demand for presidency they can chance his position as national leader of APC to president of APC
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by MetaPhysical: 11:37pm On May 06, 2019
duncun:
Tell me why the Yoruba's want the presidency so much if not to open more seaports and develop sw on the detriment of se/ss. How can you benefit from buharis gov and still want to cunningly take back power.

We are not desperate for presidency. Yoruba has the best advantage for self sufficiency and growth. In other words, we are most invested in the Nigerian system that pegs dependency in an unpredictable center. We must protect our values and block lunatics from occupying the center and bringing ruin to everything we cherish in our society. We have the most aggressive drive to ensure whoever occupies that seat is stable and noble and would not repeat past tragedies.

Political turn rotates to South in 2023, we cannot identify one non-Yoruba person in South with the quality to win elections and move the country forward.

So we must occupy the seat ourselves. Others in South are not ready.... grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by MetaPhysical: 11:43pm On May 06, 2019
Imo1stson:
Tinubu's era will end abruptly in 2023 for fighting against Igbos who deserve exclusive rights to 2023 Presidency.

Ibo is too attached and invested in biafran secession to be entrusted with Nigeria. You will repeat Jan 66. Its clear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by duncun: 11:58pm On May 06, 2019
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by MetaPhysical: 12:10am On May 07, 2019
duncun:
Okay, chestbeater go grab it!

We are not Ibos, we dont "grab". Thats an uncivilized way to approach politics.

We aspire and strategize for what we want...then we follow up by ginning up relations, reach across and strenghten alliance....and then act for a victorious outcome. grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by duncun: 12:46am On May 07, 2019
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by teeboman(m): 1:02am On May 07, 2019
Click on this telegram link /sportyfix get updated with 2odds+ daily/rollover... Enjoy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by emmykk(m): 6:16am On May 07, 2019
iammo:
grin

Igberetv owner was in SouthAfrica with Orji Uzor Kalu's for his Surprise Birthday last week, Today he as join Vanguard, The telegraph, Sunnewspaper In running Propaganda against Tinubu.

In Orji's little mind since he.paid for a title in katsina, and visited Oni twice, 2023 is set for him... grin Ikpeazu would also want to rule nigeria with kerosine in 2023. Hahahaa

Awon Ibo Amaka dey funny gaaan

This is the same Shetima of Arewa Youths That gave Igbos Quit Notice and ran away when Buhari and El'rufai ordered his Arrest upon return from medical vacation,

How about El-Rufai comment on how to defeat godfather in Lagos state,is that still igberetv?

Mr man the north have used the foolish Yoruba, should APC dare present a south west candidate and PDP present a northerner candidate in 2023 viola! PDP north with support of SS/SE will win

Moral of the situations like Judas the Yoruba will have to die for their greed. There are other region who have not tasted power since 1999.South East,North East,North Central while the other 3 North west,south west and South south have been president.

Be a person of peace support the right thing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by eni123: 6:27am On May 07, 2019
DeLinguaMan:
The Arewa Consultative Youth Forum (AYCF) says that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his cabals have hijacked over the country.

AYCF President, Yerima Shettima stated this in an interview on Monday, while lamenting that the South-West was allegedly ruling the country by proxy.

Reacting to clamours that the South-East should produce Nigeria’s President in 2023, Shettima insisted that power must remain in the North because Tinubu and his cabals have allegedly taken over the country.

He stated that North will hold unto power in 2023 after which it may decide to handover to the South-East.

Shettima told Daily Post:

http://igberetvnews.com/630868/just-in-tinubu-has-hijacked-the-country-north-will-produce-2023-president-group/
I believe this northern people are taking Nigerians for a ride, let's see how they want to come back after this second term. Idiot
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by wellmax(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2019
searchlight:
bro I don't hate tinubu nor Yorubas I only see them the way they see me. and how is not supporting tinubu or Yoruba presidency amount to hatred? like they have ever supported me or igbos for once. at least Igbo's supported their son obj have they returned the favour before seeking another? I repeat "TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA and " YORUBAS WONT PRODUCE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023" if tinubu so demand for presidency they can chance his position as national leader of APC to president of APC
I don't even know what you are talking about. Had Tinubu declared for presidency yet?

Which Igbo candidate has the Yoruba refused to support?

You supported Obj when the yorubas rejected him.

APC promised you 2023, yet you call them devilish party and all sorts of names. Has PDP ever made such promise? With no real ranking politician in APC from the SE, and the rejection of the party in SE, how do you want APC to keep to the promise of an Igbo presidency in 2023?
Igbos do not know how to play politics at all.
You blame everyone but yourself for your woes.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by abvictory: 7:02am On May 07, 2019
the same idiot that voted in Buhari, Is PMB not a northerner again? okay.... if you know he won't rule, why did you voted him in the second time? All these niger people claiming to be Nigerians are the ones causing more confusion in this country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by EmeahuClifford: 8:32am On May 07, 2019
All we need is resource control,
Anybody can be the President as long as we have control of our resource and develop our space.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by bionixs: 5:47pm On May 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Your mental case is above my understanding
you are cursed
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by famouscargo4u: 8:10pm On May 13, 2019
searchlight:
anything outsider Igbo presidency will play to the hands of the northerners. Igbo presidency is the only thing that can unite the south and middle belt against the core north. SS, and SE will be pacified by Igbo presidency. But if tinubu thinks he can do it without his southern brothers then let's wait and see his magic

Forget that thing. Late Odumegwu Ojukwu contested election in 2003 and 2007 how many Igbos voted for him?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by bionixs: 8:31am On Jun 08, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Continue your ranting! Dysfunctional goatt..
you are already chewing cod.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by bigpicture001: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Tinubu...owns d vice president..controls the toy president....

Will install the Senate president, will install the speaker....

Dictate nd installed all government of the south west..except oyo!

Tinubu owns the FIRS boss

Owns the appeal court..

That man is simply the owner of Nigeria....nd de shouldn't b.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by bigpicture001: 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Tinubu.is so desperate to be president..he has set all his men at every helm of affair...presidency, senate president, speaker.. IGP, CJN....everywhere......nyt is for osibanjo.to resign nd buhari.appoibt Tinubu.is vice so he can hv the authority to work himself to power........

About the igbos....? forget them...tinubu.who is a phycologist will promise dem to look into the bi afraid agitation nd first grant them a right to public holiday on biafra day( may 30th)...he will further advice buhari..to cancel the proscribed biafra as terrorist organisation....from there igbos would love him...

But when he becomes president, he would divide Nigeria...grant igbos biafra with agreement to forfeit all their asset in lagos....they would accept nd tinubu.who will become africa's richest
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Corrosiveman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ewoo
Re: 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group by Corrosiveman(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
victorfixed1841:
[color=#000000][/color]see below
Your papa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned / Don’t Give Your Phones To Police Officers At Checkpoints To Search - DCP Ewah / I Will Speak At The Appropriate Time - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.