Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (48461 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by WINDSOW(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2019
Newznow:
Their village people right now grin
No kill me wit laf abeg
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by akin9ja78(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2019
becareful bruvv
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by owila4luv(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2019
your brother is important, your uncle is important, family is important. impor! impor!! important..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Damfostopper(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2019
nonsense talk..... ask ur wife first.... if she would choose you over her sisters....

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Bar1941(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.
None of una get sense for una family.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Grace to grass as a product of collective pride and stupidity.

Stark morons.

My friend even when they were still together (esp. at the tail end of their togetherness) diminishing return had started setting in, NO MUSICIAN RULES FOREVER, they had made their marks and need to move on, such is life.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Awaja(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2019
To even get to that level shows how narrow your heart is ,your wife and kids are your family so is your brothers,you guys bleeped up big time and need serious drilling.
I no de listen to your songs and that’s your pain not mine .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by jnrbayano(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2019
JejeNaija:

Let's be real, you know there are brothers that kill a brother in situations like this right? You know there are kids that kill their parents for one reason or the other.

Do not be too quick to judge a man. This his statement is strong and before a man tells you that he chose his family over everyone one else, their parents are no more, you will know that it was a strong decision from what they have all been passing through and the fact he is keep his family at peace, he knows for sure why he made that decision.

He doesn't need to spill it all out in public so when you reason how some family matters can be sometimes, you will understand that when you are married with kids, you protect that your home than anyone else that wants to break that your home.

A wise person is at peace with all..

I can't be enemy to my brother to talk of my twin. I also will uphold my family.

I repeat, the association with his family and his parent's family should never be in competition.

A dumb person will come to social media with such an issue in the first place

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by victorazyvictor(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Wise Man

When you forget where your coming from, you start dying.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Charly68: 7:33pm On May 06, 2019
Correct man ,you took right decision but truth be told you must still carrying along your siblings in the journey of life..We can't truly live without family interference in Africa,we need wisdom to maintain the balance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by jnrbayano(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2019
safarigirl:
cut off whoever does not give you peace of mind.

Brothers also poison each other and ruin families.

Still largely unwise.

No discord is beyond settlement especially that of family... Twins brotherhood behave better than PSquare-type-of-twins

When they age they will understand the mess they are creating now

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Bruemath(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2019
Damfostopper:
nonsense talk..... ask ur wife first.... if she would choose you over her sisters....
nice talk
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by jnrbayano(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2019
victorazyvictor:

When you forget where your coming from, you start dying.

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by I888(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Stark morons.

God bless you. Someone must have planted evil in their midst. I don't want to believe it is their wives but something more sinister, like spiritual things.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by NkayStory(f): 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
Newznow:
Their village people right now grin

grin cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by BilliBaron: 7:40pm On May 06, 2019
ana ako bullshit

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by victorazyvictor(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2019
jnrbayano:

Exactly

"He who the gods want to kill they first make mad"

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Justinba1997(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2019
Dis Peter No Get Sence At All Na Everything You Must Talk,inmature Is Disturbing Dis Guy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nigerianization(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
This guy too talk!
What kind of man is this?
Talking like a woman all d time
Reason his wife easily manipulate him like a toy
E money adores his wife and kids, but see d way he relate with kcee and his kinsmen, peter should learn from that...It is very risky to go against d entire family because of a woman, very risky!

Which woman??
His WIFE??
What then is family Abeg??

Secondly, E money's case is quite different here. You have a case of the younger becoming the older and vice versa. PSquare's relationship is a business partnership of EQUALS.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by NkayStory(f): 7:48pm On May 06, 2019
smithyemy:
Some peopple are just naturally born with sentiment.dont come to this platform and say what you dont know.werent you told that their mother and all his brothers and all the family were against him getting marry to LOLA,all becoz she is a yoruba. When HE was poor and LOLA was helping him and his brother financially. The mother and the family were dead then? Were they not alive. Why cant they help him then?what that girl did for PSQUARE before they were rich, the family could never ve done it for them. After they now make it, the mother and all the family including the ungrateful brother started crucifying the girl with hatred. I don't blame the guy ooo

Radio without battery,who asked you??..see how you are reeling out gossip like you were paid by Peter..

If anyone is sentimental it is you...Senior Advocate of Lola undecided

Kindly carry your L and bounce.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by OnlyGodjnr(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2019
This one doesn't know that there is no Ex brothers, mother, father, children and sisters. But there is ex wife

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by kakaG: 7:55pm On May 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
This guy too talk!
E money adores his wife and kids, but see d way he relate with kcee and his kinsmen, peter should learn from that...It is very risky to go against d entire family because of a woman, very risky!

Na that one de make my igbo brothers pull trousers come up come shout NNA ODUKWUA RISKY O. This guy fall my hands and legs I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by larryking540: 7:58pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

Stark morons.

This simply shows they have been together because of the money not becus of the love, ,,,
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by NkayStory(f): 8:03pm On May 06, 2019
I honestly dislike it when siblings have such long standing beef because of a spouse..i mean you cant just be at war with your ENTIRE FAMILY can you?

Husbands come and go because they have no blood connection with you,any sign of discomfort and many will bail without looking back

Wives come and go because they have no blood connection with you

But siblings and family stay foerver with you,warts and all because you share same blood

You have got to manage your spouse and family maturely or DO NOT GET MARRIED..From my experience i know that rubbishing your family before your spouse will only make you look irresponsible.....It is a matter of time before they(spouse) use that againt you after which things will completely fall apart for you in that marriage.

A word is enough for the wise

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by larryking540: 8:03pm On May 06, 2019
I888:

God bless you. Someone must have planted evil in their midst. I don't want to believe it is their wives but something more sinister, like spiritual things.
Exactly for dangote to even visit them, to settle the quarrel, then you should no, this is not just ordinary again,,,,

It's a pity that the end of psqure has just began already, ,,,

Both of them just day sing RUBBISH wen ever I turn to mtvbase,,,,,even orishe femi con better pass them

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Lokoyen(m): 8:08pm On May 06, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Don't be daft, his family kicked against his marriage to Lola due to her tribe. The guy claimed, she stood by him when he had nothing despite her rich home. So his their manager/brother didn't show up but went for Paul who married Igbo. If you were the one wont you do the same?

Don't mind them jare!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by tohyorsih(f): 8:30pm On May 06, 2019
BABANGBALI:
The same thing I'm gonna do when I marry tohyorsih and she burns me 3 femail childrens and 5 mail childrens

weyery who will burn childrens for you?
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by YungMillionaire: 8:31pm On May 06, 2019
danduchi:
Can we get over this BS... This guy and Tontoh Dike, who talk pass abeg

So you are equating a whole Peter to Tonto Dike...are you well at all? shocked
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by yoged(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
This guy too talk!
I am very sure you haven't married. If you are married and married a honest and sincere woman. You won't be talking like this. You are talking about E money. Ask yourself if KCee has ever disrespect Emoney's wife. Just don't come here and be spitting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:37pm On May 06, 2019
You people should stop interviewing people and causing commotion every time.
On the other hand, you fools should stop granting interviews from people who keep their own lives private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by yoged(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
A man should cleave to the wife. Dont let family members actions affect your marriage but dont forget family.

It all depends on the wife o. A bad wife will "prove" haters right, but a good wife will make them bury their heads in shame.

I am not single so take it from me. GBA be!
May God bless you and increase your wisdom. . A wise man will always pick his wife, especially when she is a good wife. Even the Bible says "That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh.".... Like you said, only married men knows better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.