Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (48463 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Zane2point4(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2019
Mizwisdom:
You won't regret it bro, when you're old and feeble it's your wife & children that will pack your poo not your brothers
You dont understand, ask any elderly man what brothers union mean, first hand I've seen.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Mizwisdom(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2019
Zane2point4:

You dont understand, ask any elderly man what brothers union mean, first hand I've seen.

It means cult, I know grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Akuruoulo(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2019
[quote author=freshbear post=78168029][/quote]

Nwokem close ur mouth, CU's peter is never miserable.
u love Paul doesn't mean his not a good musician , cus me liking peter song doesn't make Paul miserable.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Obidiugwu: 7:15am On May 07, 2019
Okay,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos and management,,, IG:@gozmoprime
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:19am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

When was psquare poor ,what year ?

Is it the same psquare that has been doing well financially 2005 ?

What year did Lola started dating peter that he has been helping them financially?

Answer this

She was the one helping them with sponsors from the onset. She was then linked with the men she was connecting for help. So I don't know if it was an assumption or real.
If Peter was rich, what did he do for a living that made him that rich?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:28am On May 07, 2019
andrew444:

I say what I know bro

He didn't put the blame on his wife

What caused the issue that makes his brother don't want him to marry Lola ,is because Jude once had a one night stand with Lola several years back .

I will not say more than this .

Yoruba has a proverb that says "Omi ni eyan" meaning Human are like rivers , you can meet at unexpected places. When they ask them them to behave, they will not hear, all they want is sex with every beautiful woman.
Five minutes enjoyment is now an everlasting sorrow. If this is true, then everyone should learn from this. There are some who have slept with their lost children unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by festacman(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2019
Mace0lane:
When you have a chronic irredeemable retardded bigot who believes he has the right to who you should marry for a brother that’s what you get. May we never encounter such foolishness in our bloodline.

Did kcee foolishly tell E money not to marry his wife n mother of his kids or foolishness led to malfunction of your medulla.

When you have to live your life with one foolish irredeemable bigoted brother I can attest you won’t be happy about it, him going tru such situation doesn’t mean it does not hurt he would simply prefer he doesn’t have to make a choice btw the two like everyone else never had to.

There’s more than enough room for reconciliation once his brother realize he did not chose who they married for them n they don’t have such right too. The brothers owe him public apology for daring to exhibit such effrontery in his personal life n you should get you head straight n out of bigotry n see things for what they are except you once deceptive bigoted assholle.

He definitely his he should have allowed his bigoted brother tell him who to marry like he did when the fool married his choice.

Where is the hit the brother dropped. I am not God n do not wish any man evil but I make bold to say the bigoted brother will never ever make a hit in this country except this is no longer a Nigeria with Hausa Yoruba Igbo as major tribe.

You get sense instead of the idiots shamelessly exhibiting bigotry thinking other Nigerians can see through their foolishness.

First time you are making sense instead of bigotry on NL. How did u do it ?! You got hit by a plane or Titanic ?!
You are so fixated at tagging people bigots that your sense of judgement has become heavily bigoted too. In the eyes of your biased mind, Peter is a saint for marrying Lola and any person who holds contrary opinion is a BIGOT. Obviously you are fanatical fan of Peter and Lola or DJ Switch's brother. Perhaps you have benefited in one way or another. That's Ok but not enough reason to see every other person as bigots through your bigoted lens.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Budline1(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2019
Lokoyen:

Kcee respects eMoney's choice of partner, and his kinsmen never insulted or disrespected eMoney's wife.

E Money is self made. They can't even disrespect his choice unless they want to starve. E money can not do wrong among his ppl, anything he does is acceptable, trust me. Power of $$$ is deeper than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Budline1(m): 9:54am On May 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
This guy na mugu o. Wife fit dump you go marry another man but your brothers will forever be your brother.

Even if wife dump am, he'll always have his kids. Who told you that there aren't some evil brothers that no matter what you do, they'll never love you and always talk bad about you behind your back.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Budline1(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2019
Praisesongz:
Lola is not a good wife
As me why!
Cos she’s suppose to write an open letter pleading for both of them to come back
Or plan a meeting for both of them and settle them

Someone they don't want to see or hear about at all. Paul once called her a witch and accused her of using charm on them. The best she can do is to be silent and take care of her family.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Praisesongz: 10:03am On May 07, 2019
Budline1:

Someone they don't want to see or hear about at all. Paul once called her a witch and accused her of using charm on them. The best she can do is to be silent and take care of her family.
I disagree shey Paul say lola you’re a witch ni
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Etianwanokon: 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
You are right. They come first.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Lokoyen(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2019
Budline1:

E Money is self made. They can't even disrespect his choice unless they want to starve. E money can not do wrong among his ppl, anything he does is acceptable, trust me. Power of $$$ is deeper than you think.

U nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Chanchit: 2:36pm On May 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Radio without battery,who asked you??..see how you are reeling out gossip like you were paid by Peter..

If anyone is sentimental it is you...Senior Advocate of Lola undecided

Kindly carry your L and bounce.

You sef hear yourself hear. Going by your comments here, it shows you are an unrepentant tribalist. it's just a pity that people like you won't upload your pix make we see the face of tribalist. Someone made a comment, instead of you to counter what he said, you called him advocate of Lola. It is people like you that makes it hard for someone to help someone that is not his tribe.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by NkayStory(f): 2:45pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

You sef hear yourself hear. Going by your comments here, it shows you are an unrepentant tribalist. it's just a pity that people like you won't upload your pix make we see the face of tribalist. Someone made a comment, instead of you to counter what he said, you called him advocate of Lola. It is people like you that makes it hard for someone to help someone that is not his tribe.

You and the person you are defending are the tribalists here

.You always have the tendency to acvuse others what you are guilty of that is ine irritating thing about you guys..Are you you not also saying this because she is yoruba and you are one too?.

.ofcourse your brother is Lola's Advocate with all the gossip he said,or dont you know the meaning iof advocacy?

Abeg go away.

.Post your own picture lets see your own face..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by izumaria: 2:56pm On May 07, 2019
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
this peter of a guy n lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Chanchit: 3:11pm On May 07, 2019
NkayStory:

You and the person you are defending are the tribalists here

.You always have the tendency to acvuse others what you are guilty of that is ine irritating thing about you guys..Are you you not also saying this because she is yoruba and you are one too?.

.ofcourse your brother is Lola's Advocate with all the gossip he said,or dont you know the meaning iof advocacy?

Abeg go away.

.Post your own picture lets see your own face..

You used your sister as an analogy, it is always advisable to keep your family close but then, the family too should not disrespect the wife. I'm sure had it been your sister married a yoruba man, you would have been quick to point it out, but thank God, she married an igbo man who ended up dumping her.
My picture is always on my profile, I won't hide behind the Internet to spew thrash.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by NkayStory(f): 6:12pm On May 07, 2019
Chanchit:

You used your sister as an analogy, it is always advisable to keep your family close but then, the family too should not disrespect the wife. I'm sure had it been your sister married a yoruba man, you would have been quick to point it out, but thank God, she married an igbo man who ended up dumping her.
My picture is always on my profile, I won't hide behind the Internet to spew thrash.

Okay you are not hidding to spew trash rather you are out in the open but spewing trash none-the -less

P.s..my sister actually married a yoruba man but i didnt want to mention his tribe cos that was not what i am interested in..See why it is important to use your brains and argue logically?

Shame on you!..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Chanchit: 8:54pm On May 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Okay you are not hidding to spew trash rather you are out in the open but spewing trash none-the -less

P.s..my sister actually married a yoruba man but i didnt want to mention his tribe cos that was not what i am interested in..See why it is important to use your brains and argue logically?

Shame on you!..

Lmao. Your sister married a yoruba man and you didn't want to say it. Shame on you too then. No wonder you want to kill yourself on top yoruba Mata.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nature8(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.
None of una get sense for una family.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Grace to grass as a product of collective pride and stupidity.

Stark morons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“don’t Turn Davido To An ATM, Get A Job” – Dr. Ola Balogun Tells Sophia Momodu / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.