Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (48455 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by BABANGBALI: 5:37pm On May 06, 2019
jaxxy:
But don’t run down ur brother(s) specifically jude because of ur wife.
how e take concern you
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by imitateMe(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Deepfeel(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
He did the right thing, I mean a man gotta do what a man gotta do cool

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by jnrbayano(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
Unwise

You can cling unto your family as well as your parent's family

They should not be in competition

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Barryseal: 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
This guy is talking nonsense. The brand Psquare will forever be the bigger than anything you muster as a solo artist.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by JejeNaija(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2019
As bad as it may sound, I think I understand were he is coming from and that's the best decision a man can ever take to keep his family in tact.

We don't really know what went so wrong between the brothers but this statement alone is so so real and means a lot.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by crossfm: 5:41pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.
None of una get sense for una family.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Grace to grass as a product of collective pride and stupidity.

Stark morons.

my brother you just said it all.he keep on saying my wife and kids just to score point.know one stops a man from loving his wife and kids and being at peace with his family.they are loosing alot being apart.
They must not even come together as group but can make colabo which will be a gr8 way of uplifting their dewdling career.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Peter Okoye who sat for an interview with Nancy Isimie on Hip TV's 'Trending', revealed that he choose his wife and kids over his brothers. The former defunct Psquare music group singer, further revealed that he has always wanted to go solo before now and wished he did it earlier.

According to Peter Okoye, anybody that feels bad that he choose his wife and kids over his brothers and also wants to stop listening to his music because of it, can go ahead with the plan. He further stated that his wife and his kids are his family. 

Here is the video below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/06/i-choose-my-wife-and-kids-over-my-brothers-peter-okoye/

You can tell the guy is very bitter .

He keeps saying the same thing to over and over

It's true what they say...silence is golden !

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2019
That's just commonsense... Extended family can be a laborious chain if one is not careful.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Fixitgood(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2019
Question:Why can't you have both?

Answer: Pride.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by ify1234: 5:44pm On May 06, 2019
My wife and kids are family not my brothers or sisters. Lol as if the kids will not grow up and get their own partners, so they should abandon their family when they get married.

In Africa we are very shortsighted, selfish and greedy. Reason why we are still here in this century.

Failed mumus, to manage the relationship between u, ur wife(ves)+ kids and siblings is not rocket science.

Ordinary family u can't manage, keep quite and mind ur business u can't, always constituting nuisance. Tonto Dike wanabe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by bid4rich(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
Before your wife there was a strong bond between you and a woman came on board you go separate ways. What a woman!

In other words, a woman separate the bond that brought you up together from the same womb by turning your head abi?

Then, I will rather not marry that woman. What kind of nonsense woman is that

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Octopusssy(f): 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
And since they split up, their careers have nosedived. Mama Okoye will be rolling in her grave.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by JejeNaija(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
jnrbayano:
Unwise

Let's be real, you know there are brothers that kill a brother in situations like this right? You know there are kids that kill their parents for one reason or the other.

Do not be too quick to judge a man. This his statement is strong and before a man tells you that he chose his family over everyone one else, their parents are no more, you will know that it was a strong decision from what they have all been passing through and the fact he is keep his family at peace, he knows for sure why he made that decision.

He doesn't need to spill it all out in public so when you reason how some family matters can be sometimes, you will understand that when you are married with kids, you protect that your home than anyone else that wants to break that your home.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
A man should cleave to the wife. Dont let family members actions affect your marriage but dont forget family.

It all depends on the wife o. A bad wife will "prove" haters right, but a good wife will make them bury their heads in shame.

I am not single so take it from me. GBA be!

Why must men always blame their uselessness and senselessness on women? What does good or bad wife have to do with three grown men refusing to bury their beef?

You can drag a horse to the stream, but you can't make it drink water. Let the three men sit down and sort themselves out.

All three of them are married, if it is so important, all three wives should join their heads together and bring their husbands together.

Let us stop relegating everything to one wife. Lola is not Jesus Christ, she's not even Mary, the mother of Jesus, she cannot kill herself because three grown men won't sit down and reason like adults

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
he's a grown up man, so he's entitled to what pleases him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
jnrbayano:
Unwise

cut off whoever does not give you peace of mind.

Brothers also poison each other and ruin families.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Mizwisdom(f): 5:52pm On May 06, 2019
You won't regret it bro, when you're old and feeble it's your wife & children that will pack your poo not your brothers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by melzabull(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
This peter is a big fool, he talks too much like a woman. Even if it was the interviewer that asked the question, a wise person would stylishly dodge the question or outrightly refuse to talk about it

Dude is an idiot

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by popupmotion: 5:58pm On May 06, 2019
happiness is the key
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Lokoyen(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
Rubbiish:
This guy too talk!
What kind of man is this?
Talking like a woman all d time
Reason his wife easily manipulate him like a toy
E money adores his wife and kids, but see d way he relate with kcee and his kinsmen, peter should learn from that...It is very risky to go against d entire family because of a woman, very risky!

Kcee respects eMoney's choice of partner, and his kinsmen never insulted or disrespected eMoney's wife.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
spot-on!.... if the woman is worth it, I'LL DO SAME!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by BENEAMATA: 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Stark morons.

bros don vex gidi gaaan ! square Pegs , uma see una lives
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Bharekta: 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
GUESS Y'ALL DIDN'T NOTICE

GAME OF THRONES.......STARBUCKS CUP SPOTTED........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Starbucks can be spotted at the 17:38 mark of the episode — the fourth of the final season titled “The Last of the Starks” — on a table near Dany as she observes Jon Snow being praised for his valor by his pal, Tormund … and she’s not too happy about it.

https://bluebloodz.com.ng/lol-game-of-thrones-makes-venti-sized-mistake-who-left-the-starbucks-cup/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Ucreed(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
Male version of Tonto dike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by andrew444(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Wise Man

He is a stupid man and not a wise man

A wise man will not answer such stupid questions

A wise man will say he love his wife his children and his brother equally ,is it same wife that might end up cheating on you ?

Same brother they struggled together then after making money a woman will come from no where ,my love for my wife my kids and my brother will be equal

I repeat my self this guy is a stupid man for such public statement

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by andrew444(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

Stark morons.

My broda you make point

But the slowpoke is this guy peter okoye

He was the one that said he wanted out of psquee that he want to be on his own due to advice of his wife ,Jude never wanted psquare to separate nor Paul

Na the wife wey this one Marry na him spoil everything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by mamajj17(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
Hmmmm Bros. Peter, Commonsense is not common, i wish i had one Extra i would have given you one. Anyways, all the very BEST.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by melzabull(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2019
ify1234:
My wife and kids are family not my brothers or sisters. Lol as if the kids will not grow up and get their own partners, so they should abandon their family when they get married.

In Africa we are very shortsighted, selfish and greedy. Reason why we are still here in this century.

Failed mumus, to manage the relationship between u, ur wife(ves)+ kids and siblings is not rocket science.

Ordinary family u can't manage, keep quite and mind ur business u can't, always constituting nuisance. Tonto Dike wanabe.
I tell you, tje guy is always talking like an idiot that he is. The reason i prefer Paul. Paul seem to be more matured even from their days as P-square. Even thier music, its only paul that has managed to produce and sing reasonabl songs

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by abike12(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
good job Peter, now choose them again and stop putting family drama on the internet

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by SoNature(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Wise Man

This is no wisdom.

Wisdom is, when a journalist asks you a sensitive question. Just reply, Next question, please

The reason is that everyone in our lives is important, and it's senseless comparing their level of importance.

Now, that's wisdom!

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Hospital To Throw Out Prince James Uche In New Year - Son Cries Out / Kemi Olunloyo: "Senator Adeleke Is Obese" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.