Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) (50689 Views)

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Sabaru21(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2019
his mom,his problem,his reward,his wahala, wetin concern me
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2019
akinblog:
For many in this part of the world, the prayer for their parents to witness a long and healthy life is usually not far from their mouth. A Nigerian activist recently spotted feeding his mother food, also help her to cleans the stain on her cloth

Watch The Video

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/05/Charlyboy-Feeding-His-101-Year-Old-Mother.html

Never knew the aged mother is still alive.

Nice one.

But what about the other siblings of Charly Boy?

Love to see them.

Love to know them.

Continue to rest in peace Late Justice Chukwudifu Oputa! of the supreme court

The legal luminary and late father of Charly Boy.

I could recall vividly how Military President General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida ( rtd ) was so scared of Justice Oputa that he churned the invitations to testify at the Oputa panels that was constituted on the events that took place during his eight years inglorious reign.
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by milkyworld(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2019
Wow!

A true lesson for parents. The underrated child might end up feeding you in your old age.

No one wants to know about the other siblings but once Charley Boy is mentioned, it's instant paparazzi!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 06, 2019
agarawu23:
The resemblance too much
na u she for.resemble ni

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by hammer6F: 9:09pm On May 06, 2019
BEAUTIFUL!

NWAFOR IGBO...

VERY PROUD MOMENT..
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 9:11pm On May 06, 2019
meritadavize1:
Lord why me, and my own parent died when I was still small which expose me to hardships.
I wish that God will grant you the grace to understand that all things works toghether for good to them that belive....i feel u cry
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by sharisto(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2019
Weed dey work 4ur brain.
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by ecclize: 9:13pm On May 06, 2019
It took me 103kb to open this page... Something keep telling me mama go use exactly that 103 God bless mama
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by ud4u: 9:14pm On May 06, 2019
I love this, mama continue to age in grace
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Olorunnim: 9:14pm On May 06, 2019
meritadavize1:
Lord why me, and my own parent died when I was still small which expose me to hardships.
Sorry
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2019
Hmmmm i remembered when my mum was very ill b4 she died....she lost her sight in the process..bn the only child i had to leave school to take care of her......bathing.....feeding....carrying her like a baby until i finally lost her to d cold hands of death.....i love u mama....u are irreplaceable.....i miss u.....rest on maami.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19pm On May 06, 2019
StarUp:
So Charlie is responsible like this...?
#don'tjudgeabookbyitscover

His parents have been living with him for donkey years

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by RTSC: 9:22pm On May 06, 2019
One of the coldest things in life is the fact that you will never see your beloved mother again forever when she dies.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
spirul77:
a good gesture but why must you have to post a video of you feeding your mum, I mean are you doing it for the world to see?
Yes he is doing it for the world to see ,what is wrong with that? Is he supposed to be ashamed of it? Nowhere is it said that he MUST do it.

He CHOSE to publicise it that is HIS choice.
I think it is important for public figures/celebrities to model behaviours that are desirable or "good gestures" as you call them and to do so PUBLICLY so that hopefully we adopt positive changes in our lives.
This is particularly important when it comes to housework and chores deemed to be women's work. Nothing wrong in doing things for show. There is a time and place for everything
You can read whatever you like in to it.

It is claimed that Jesus washed feet did he do it in public?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by chris51(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
He looks so much like his mother.
It's incredible
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by chris51(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
chris51:
He looks so much like his mother.
It's incredible
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by fghanni(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
Grace!
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2019
It's as though his mum vomited him. Natural photocopy. I don't see his dad anywhere
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 9:33pm On May 06, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Carbon copy of Mama.

But Late Justice Oputa won't be happy of the man and granddaughter he had. embarassed
he was happy and proud of him
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2019
frankyychiji:
It's well. Those who will make it will make it no matter the background

Not so
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by MrayNgozi(f): 9:35pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2019
She looks like Charly boy
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by legendarymega: 9:55pm On May 06, 2019
ebuka10box:
Wrong post.... This might be his grandmum na,not his mother.... So how old is chukwudifu oputa

Almost 70. Which means is mum is 31-32years older
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
KingLennon:
I gotta write a letter to my mom though, I know you proud of me and I'm proud too. Am still your baby even though I got a child too. You never left my side, mama I wanna thank you.
So, if Charlie had not posted this, you wouldn't have thought of writing a letter to your mum to thank her. It's like something is doing you.
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Unconquerable: 10:00pm On May 06, 2019
festacman:
Reverse 'breastfeeding'. Payback time.
Honour your father and your mother so that your days may be long.
First, So that it may be well with you and your days may be long. If it’s not well with you then your long days on earth will become a curse and not a blessing.
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by Stillthebest: 10:01pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=ebuka10box post=78163889]Wrong post.... This might be his grandmum na,not his mother.... So how old is chukwudifu oputa[/quote

Oputa died at the age of 94 Charley boy is wey above 60 so that could be his mother
Re: Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2019
dilodavid:
So, if Charlie had not posted this, you wouldn't have thought of writing a letter to your mum to thank her. It's like something is doing you.
gringrin....are u still in this planet? That's 21 savage's line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection / Teddy-A: Meet BBNaija Housemate And His Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.