Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? (552 Views)

Is Sex Overrated Or Do I Have A Problem? Please I Need Advise / How Sweet Is Sex To You? / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? by Eshiofune(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2019
There are often many quotes that comes with relationships, love and sex!

Join MATTERS OF THE HEART (MOTH) WhatsApp group has we talk about everything related to falling in and out of love!

https:///HwvW0wrGny67FrctC3ols0

If you can use the link, send an email to eshiothoughts@gmail.com with your contact to be added!
Re: Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? by Queenara(f): 5:18am On May 07, 2019
YES!! Love is underrated and sex is overrated lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 15, 2019
Eshiofune:
There are often many quotes that comes with relationships, love and sex!

Join MATTERS OF THE HEART (MOTH) WhatsApp group has we talk about everything related to falling in and out of love!

https:///HwvW0wrGny67FrctC3ols0

If you can use the link, send an email to eshiothoughts@gmail.com with your contact to be added!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals How Man Abandoned Her Because She Refused To Abort / 5 Most Common Marriage Problems According To Experts / My Funny Odd Job Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.