Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? (3814 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by hrhmuyi11: 9:08am On May 13, 2019
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by hrhmuyi11: 9:09am On May 13, 2019
then why all the allegations towards you?
lilianofentse:
I do not hate Nigerians and I am not nannaifeoma or whatever that moniker is...
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by Ohraykon: 10:09am On May 13, 2019
hrhmuyi11:
See, I am really tired and depressed. To get woman in this country na war o, they say na money Nigerian girls like, but even if you have the money, do you have the time? For instance someone like me who resumes work by 8am and closes by 6pm, even if I have the cash to throw around here and there, by the time I close from work after spending about 2 hours inside Lagos traffic, lol do you think I would have time to call any woman on the street and say I want to ‘toast’? All that is on my mind is to get home, shower, take a bottle of beer, eat then sleep. I have met some girls on popular dating apps in Nigeria but I noticed they are not free, you would eventually need to pay #1500 here and #3000 there! lol just to meet woman online o, the Nigerian in me won’t let me pay even if I can afford it.

[/color]Then I stumbled upon a dating app on Google play store, what I normally do before I download any app on play store id to check the reviews first, wow I noticed it has gotten good reviews generally, as a matter of fact one female user said “I met the love of my life on this app. Shuga is really sweet” as soon as I saw it in had only one thing in mind, if this lady can meet good people here and find love, I can too. The name of the dating app is SHUGA, they call it the Top free dating app in AFRICA but right now they are majorly starting off in Nigeria. With one mind I said let me try it, it wasn’t even more than 6mb, I downloaded it, it has a friendly interface, beautiful design, best of all, I could sign up with my facebook account, so the sign up process was very smooth, I just had to upload some good looking pictures, within 3 minutes I was done and ready to meet beautiful ladies.

All I had to do was swipe left and right, swipe left for women I don’t think I want right now and swipe right for women I want lol, within minutes I got notifications that I have been matched with 6 ladies because I found out that you can’t chat with someone unless you both like each other, which is totally cool by me. I just love the app, there are beautiful girls and cool guys on the app.

This is the download link for those interested

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dating.shuga

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShugaOfficial-861838097493290/

Instagram: @Shuga_officially

[color=#000000]

hi everyone
scammer na advert u dey do abi
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by lilianofentse(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2019
hrhmuyi11:

ion know
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by lilianofentse(f): 10:31pm On May 14, 2019
hrhmuyi11:

dunno.Don't care either.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by hrhmuyi11: 4:42pm On May 20, 2019
lmao better care
lilianofentse:
dunno.Don't care either.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by gangbang86: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buddy, do you really think that you have a difficulty to find a couple in your country Dude, I live in China and for me it's really difficult was to find a couple! Only in my city there is about 10 M girls 18-25 years old! A year ago it seemed to me to be impossible to find a girl... However, I made a decision to use a dating app where you can find a girl from China (recommended you read). You know what? It really helped me, however there was about 10 thousand proposes and amount it I could find my sweet girl, with whom now I feel happy. Dude, you don't have problems in your country, but Chinese boys really have.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by ImaIma1(f): 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
You work 8-6.also on Saturdays and Sundays?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Date or Relationship In This Country???? by Kevinbide(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2022
hrhmuyi11:

its not an ad, the app is good honestly, you should try it. doubting Thomas lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit If He Doesn't Call At Least 3 Times A Day ! / +18: Why Are Men Like This? What Is He Doing In This Picture? / Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.