Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (47011 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / A Day Out At La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Ibeju-Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 07, 2019
for god sake, the writer lives only in lagos..so you call La Campagne Tropicana a resort..to me that is a mere park

1 Like 1 Share

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by naturefellow(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2019
Visited 85 out of 20 beaches in Lagos? Round of � � �

Very detailed review. Tantalising.Plan to visit soon!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by lightheart(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2019
Beautiful
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by ZOLTAN007: 1:48pm On May 07, 2019
Kindly avail me your contact digit @TravelWaka.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by acevic: 1:48pm On May 07, 2019
I have been there before. It's expensive but worth every penny. Very beautiful as well

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by konkonbilo(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by RockHard: 1:50pm On May 07, 2019
thebosstrevor:
for god sake

have you been to obudu

No one said Obudu isn't also beautiful but Obudu is NOT a Beach resort. LA Campagne is. Everything no be hostile competition bro.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Cyrealmusic(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
Wow...so beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by slizzyb(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
Nice view
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by QLife247: 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:

Pictures of some of the charlets , these charlets are not cheap oo
Very beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Lordknowz: 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
I go soon dey waka waka around the world soonest! cool

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 07, 2019
Why is the entrance of the resort looking like the entrance of "Temple Run" where that ojuju thing chasing the player comes out from? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by inspector44(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
Nice bro........! Pls do they have rooms for sleep over if wats the price per night
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by blackboy2star(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
How much are the Charlets?

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On May 07, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2019
RockHard:

No one said Obudu isn't also beautiful but Obudu is NOT a Beach resort. LA Campaign is.

yeah you are right...my mistake.. i still prefer Whispering Palms Resort in badagry but anyway..we are still developing when it comes to beach resort facilities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by luvyaself95(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2019
Naija Musicians Used This Place Alot For Video

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Burchester: 2:01pm On May 07, 2019
Go make sense
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Elexdallas(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2019
Beautiful
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2019
Lovely axis in Ibeju Lekki.
Great beaches and resort

Contact us for cheap lands at Ibeju Lekki axis
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by mrsage(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2019
blackboy2star:
How much are the Charlets?

About 50k a night...
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by WisdomFlakes: 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
northvietnam:
wheres this place located

Lagos.
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by crunchyg: 2:10pm On May 07, 2019
travelwaka:
I have been to this beautiful resort a couple of times either to relax or take people on tour and I must say this is the most beautiful beach resort in Nigeria. OMG! the environment is amazing its heaven on earth. So On a Friday I got a call from a friend who said his friend needs to take his girlfriend out and he doesn't think there is any place in Lagos that would wow her. So he referred me to him.
After asking a few questions. I told him I got a place. Then we discussed and set out on Saturday in company of one of his friends. You see travelling is one thing I just love to do and I love taking people out on crazy expeditures and adventures.

So we took a 1 hour 5 minutes drive from Lekki Phase 1 in Lagos all the way down the Lekki Epe expressway. It was a lovely time for all of us as I took the time to explain different tourist attractions along the road as we drive past. I am one of the few lucky people that have got the chance to visit at least 90% of popular tourist attractions in Lagos. Did you know Lagos has over 20 beaches located at different places along the atlantic and I have visited at least 85 of those beaches.

So If you need a tour experience around Lagos or Nigeria. Please Holla.

The Gate is 5,000 Naira but if you bring food you will pay an extra 1,000 naira . Now Everything About La campagne Is expensive. From the food to the charlet, to the air you breath , kidding LOL
So I would advice bring your food and drinks if you cannot afford a 4,500 per meal . There are lots of activities you can do here and lots of facilities to enjoy.

Please pardon the unprofessional pictures, I used my phone to take all the pictures. DSLR Cameras are not allowed. So here are pictures from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.

1. The Entrance of the resort
2. The Reception
3. Art at the Reception. I am a lover of art work and this caught my attention
4. the environment

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/%EF%BB%BFla-campagne-tropicana-beach-resort-a-tourist-haven/
You didn't mentioned if you were paid or you did it for them for free
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Nobodyperson: 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
northvietnam:
wheres this place located
An afonja will never learn to read!
Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by mrsage(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2019
Rates ....

The place is nice but not cheap... I doubt if many of us can afford it... grin

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Michdear(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2019
SheldonCooper:
Am i the only one that hates that phrase, "if you know you know" ?
lmao I hate that phrase ehn

1 Like

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by Akabuking: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
ritababe:
Waoh this is cool, will surely visit there soon, nice place to spend honeymoon.
same thing on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. by StoneLucifer: 2:14pm On May 07, 2019
Nothing appears fantastic here if u are well travelled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Best European Country / Two Men Hanging On A Moving Train Die After Being Hit By Excavator In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.